Yoni's Seaside Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

- Don't get pissed but Kyrhan is really built like a tank, including the cannon. I've never heard of someone bigger than him! I was forced to adapt to different girths, to clamp on different cocks if you want.

- But he will certainly ruin my little Princess.

- Don't worry, Yoni! Kyhan is always mindful of his friends. He will probably use only her back passage and he will do it without any undue pain. Any woman has more natural control of that hole and you'll be able to wait until she resizes down to your diameter...

- God, I never thought that Kyrhan was mounted like an elephant!

But the excitement and their long foreplay had reduced Yoni's staying power. He could not hold himself back and he shot his load deep inside her throbbing pussy. She was still in the throes of her behemoth climax when he emerged from his own.

Meanwhile, Princess had followed Kyrhan in the bedroom Yoni had assigned to him. He sat on an armchair that desperately creaked under his weight. He gestured to Princess to come and join him. She was more than willing. He probed delicately her fuck hole as if it was some delicate flower. She was tight in comparison of what would be needed to accommodate him. He could for sure ream her until he would fit inside her but it wouldn't be very kind to his friend Yoni. It was the general problem and he sincerely regretted the unusual size of his cock that prevented him to have a normal sex life with most of his girls : He couldn't use Kira's cunt as he wanted, as she needed about two weeks to resize down and she still commuted monthly between India and France to her French husband Dan! So he usually fucked Kira as soon as she exited the airport, sometimes on the back of their car, sometimes in some motel or in the small apartment he kept in New Delhi. Then he drove her to their palace, around a hundred miles from there. He could fuck her two or three times a day but he stopped using her pussy during the last two (if he wanted to be friendly with Dan) or three (if he wanted to be selfish) weeks before her departure.

But with this Princess, he didn't know how to proceed : would she love his cock up her ass? Was her arse still virginal, that would make her defloration more complex but also so much more enjoyable? He finally resolved to explain her the problem :

- Princess, we have a problem here : I probed your tiny fuck hole and it's clearly not stretched out sufficiently for my cock to fit inside. You would be unable to feel anything from Yoni for weeks afterwards!

- Bah! It's impossible! I've no problem receiving Yoni and he is rather big!

- I'm sure of it, dear but let me show you my tool.

He swiftly removed his pants and appeared in his naked glory in front of her. Her lower jaw dropped down in surprise. His cock was in the range of hogs and poneys, long and meaty, the kind that made girls dreamy but afraid even to put their hands around it. God! It must not be impossible to fuck him! Kira did it dayly! She circled his cock with her right hand and she couldn't made her thumb touch her middle finger around it! No she would be ruined!

-Don't worry, pet! I'm quite considerate and patient! I could use your three holes painlessly and without permanent damage but I would also like to reduce the inconvenience for Yoni as much as possible. Did he try to use your tiny rosette?

Princess blushed beet root : she wasn't accustomed to having a stranger question her in such an intimate way!

- Yes, he has been trying for 7 years now! He has licked me there and had two fingers up my arse! He stopped when the pain became insufferable for me!

- Very commendable for Yoni but would you allow me to ream your ass hole : would you like to have him up your back passage before our departure? I promise you'll not get any pain worse than when you are constipated.

Kira's screams of ecstasy were the final trigger that won her surrender : Yoni was enjoying Kyrhan's wife. Pride commanded that Kyrhan could enjoy her. She felt completely secure with him. He had promised that the pain would remain manageable and if he was right, she would be able to fulfill one of her partner's sweetest wet dream!

- Then I'm ready to try anything : he has dreamed of it for years!

- You are lucky, princess : I took the necessary implement with us just in case.

Kyrhan searched into a wallet and produced something not very impressive : a ridiculous looking dildo, not bigger than a pen and a can of a translucent wax. He showed Princess the label : KY jelly! She had heard of it but she had always chickened out before buying a box. Kyrhan took a big glob of it and dropped it on her arse hole.

He didn't want to hurt Princess in any way, therefore he told her to relax her arse and let him finger fuck her rosette, pushing the jelly slowly into her butt. He was slowly moving his finger deeper between her ass cheeks. She was slowly getting used to have something lodged there. His finger was much bigger than a pianist's and she was unknowingly getting used to the size. When the lubrication and the constant reaming his index maintained allowed him to push his finger to the hilt, he complimented her for her courage and announced her it was time to get to the next level.

He slowly and very gently removed his finger and replaced it with the tiny dildo. Princess had noticed a tube coming out of it. It went in smoothly without any pain but she wondered what Kyrhan intended to do then. He attached another device to the tube and he started to press and depress it rapidly : the noise was revealing : it was an air pump and she was feeling it already expanding in her arse hole. It was still not painful, just strange.He soon reached the diameter Yoni had reached with so much effort. Asthere was no movement, she felt no pain, just a strange uneasiness but Kyrhan continued to pump relentlessly. The discomfort was growing and finally actual pain broke in.

Princess grabbed Kyrhan's arm. He stopped immediately pumping. He even deflated a little the dildo to her intense relief. The pain disappeared immediately.

-Now, if you really want a result, you should keep it as long as you can. Your sphincter will progressively yield and you'll be able to inflate it even more progressively. The best would be that you manage your own stretching out. Did you notice how the pump and the valve is operated?

-Of course, Kyrhan!

Another piercing scream from Kira reached their ears. She and Yoni were enjoying each other's company. Princess felt guilty with regard to her guest : he had had no release and she couldn't offer him any help!

-Prince! You are so kind with me! How can I service you? It would be so unfair for you! Perhaps you should join your wife and Yoni?

-And leave you alone? It's not my idea of a proper behavior for a Rajah! If I have to wait to fuck you up the ass and your pussy is out of limits for my cock, perhaps you would accept my oral ministrations?

Princess was quite pleased by Kyrhan's chivalrous gesture.

-Would you be interested by a quite classical sixty nine, Kyrhan?

-In the Kama Sutra, it has got another more poetic name but I would be proud to make you come with my mouth and my tongue!

Kyrhan made Princess lie on the swinging bed with her legs hanging at the bottom end. He kneeled between her legs. He had practically his nose on her pussy. He inhaled deeply the fragrant perfumes emanating from the sizzling hot aperture. He bent down and his mouth entered in contact with her nether lips. She squirmed when he started to lick her love lips with his meaty tongue. A sigh escaped her lips. Kyrhan pushed his tongue into her and she began to purr like a cat. She had a fleeting thought for Kira who enjoyed probably quite often that clever tongue. Kyrhan clearly knew all the refinements of such an art : the advantages of coming from oriental countries!

Kyrhan was now drilling his tongue into her love tunnel then pulling out and licking her clit before returning to her pussy. She rocked her head from side to side. When he entered her pussy with his index, she arched her back on her bed and screamed. She didn't know where she was any more, or with whom she was, crying Kyrhan's name then Yoni's, screaming that she was cumming! It was fortunate that they had no nearby neighbors. They would have been perfectly aware of what she was doing but just a few fishes and birds could listen to her antics!

She begged Kyrhan to join her on the bed but he didn't want to cover her with his large body, fearing to hurt her and she was too passive to straddle him. Finally they lay together on the bed side to side and the tornado of delicious feelings resumed. This time, she was licking and caressing his cock in her mouth while he offered her mind boggling sensations... Kyrhan really fucked her like a king! She suddenly exploded like a bomb and fainted in the aftermath.

When he recovered, they exchanged small talk in a very relaxed mood. Suddenly, Princess realized that she was feeling no pain at all in her arse. She was sure she had lost the dildo at some moment but Kyrhan checked and found it safely in place.

-You just loosened a bit. You could inflate it further now. Here is the pump!

Princess pumped it up until the pain became insufferable. Kyrhan complimented her : the dildo diameter had reached two inches. One more and Yoni would be in heaven. It really pleased Princess as Kyrhan had instilled in her mind a total trust in his abilities but she was more concerned for the time being by her guest's pleasure.

- I'm afraid that we would need to reach the three and a half limit.I'm not sure we could reach that level in the limited time we have! Princess grabbed the pump and pressed it twice. She moaned in anguish and for once felt satisfied by the excruciating self inflicted pain.

Then, Kyrhan scooped her in his arms and carried her to the shower. He lathered her body with a reinvigorating lotion from India before entering the shower together. When he switched the water to cold, she screamed but he held her tight against his body as she squirmed helplessly. She banged her fists against his muscular chest to no avail. She calmed only when he switched off the shower. Kyrhan placed a towel on the bed and massaged her back until she was totally relaxed.

- Now perhaps, we could join Yoni and Kira!

When she told him she should put something to wear, he replied her not to bother : a pretty woman is an enchantment to watch when she is naked! They found Kira in the kitchen. She was as naked as Princess with just a servant's apron to protect her as she was cooking a big lobster.

- Hi, Princess! From your screams, I think that Kyrhan gave you a nice moment! I proposed to prepare something for the dinner and Yoni gave me this magnificent and quite yummy lobster. You'll take a portion of it, Kyrhan darling, won't you?

Kyrhan was Hindu but not really a strict observer : he wouldn't ever eat any beef or veal but he had a special liking for fish and seafood. Kira always teased him about it! Yoni was relaxing on the terrace. He was drinking the sweet milk from a fresh perfectly hacked coconut. He turned when Kyrhan and Princess joined him.

- You should be very polite with Kira. She found in the fridge some fresh coconut. She asked me for a machete and she neatly cut the top of the coconut with a single swing without spilling a droplet : she may be dangerous with a saber or a sword, do you know it?

Princess jumped on his lap and whispered to his ear.

- Darling, Kyrhan has begun to prepare me for being buggered by you. He thinks I'll be able to accommodate you in my back passage without any pain in a few days. I cannot wait for it! I got so pissed not being able to receive you there!

- My god! I must thank you, Kyrhan. I tried it several years ago but the pain was too much for my darling princess!

- Yoni! I told you that you should learn patience : it's the main lesson from Oriental civilizations : with patience, all the walls finally crumble! Like most westerner people, you want things to change with a snap of fingers : that isn't how people react!

- Yes, you already told me so when I was in India! Let's think of the coming dinner. You know we have a growing group of Indian Bajans here and they introduced many new dishes you'll recognize : soca-chutney, roti, pakora and several Indian recipes I don't even remember the names. Hope you'll like them!

(to be continued)

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12