You Asked for It

Story Info
She writes to him about her playtime.
931 words
3.79
33.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

From: Alana

To: Darrell

Subject: You asked for it

Hey, hun. I still don't understand why you asked me to do this, but I told you I would, so I did.

Yesterday when we talked on IM, you wanted me to play with some of my toys and tell you about it. You know DP is one of my fantasies, but I didn't mean DP with a vibrator and a butt plug! Now, if it was your cock and a butt plug, that might be a different story...

So anyway, last night after my kids were asleep, I shut myself in my room and took out that kit you gave me. You know, the butt plug kit. I couldn't stop laughing when you gave it to me. Three sizes of butt plugs, a vibrator, and lube. The only time I've used any of that stuff was the day you gave it to me. The day we used it together. The first time you fucked my ass.

It's been a few months, but I haven't forgotten any details of that day. You showed up at my door at exactly 12:30. That's one of the things I like about you; you're always right on time. It was the first time you'd been to my house; the other times we'd gotten together, you paid for a hotel room, but there were none available that day. At least not early enough for us to use. So I showed you around my house and then up to my bedroom.

Do you remember the look on my face when I opened my very late birthday present from you? I couldn't believe you'd actually bought me that butt plug set. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised; we'd tried to do anal sex before, but I'd always been too nervous and too tight for you to get into. So you talked me into opening the box, and we lubed up the smallest plug. You slid it into my ass. I thought I was going to scream; it hurt, but it felt good at the same time.

Then you went down on me. I have to say, I've never been with anyone who's as good at oral as you are. I came almost the instant your tongue touched my clit. It was absolutely amazing! We fooled around; you ate me, I sucked you...

And then we changed the butt plug, moving up to the next size. I didn't think it would fit, but the first one had opened me up enough that the second went in pretty easily. We kept playing until I told you I was ready. You took out the plug and lubed your cock, then slowly, carefully, you entered my ass for the first time. It felt unbelievable when you fucked my ass... I definitely want more!

Which you probably know, which I guess is why you asked me to do this little chore for you. Well, chore probably isn't the right word, but you know what I mean.

So back to last night. I made sure I had a towel over my bedspread; I definitely didn't want to get lube all over the place. I lubed up the smallest butt plug and lay on my back, legs spread wide and pulled back toward my chest. It was the only position I could think of that would allow me to insert the plug. I put some lube on my asshole too, to make it as easy as possible to get the thing in. I breathed deeply to try to relax, but I couldn't relax completely.

It hurt at first, but I moved it around and finally got it at an angle that didn't hurt so much. I slid it in slowly, but with the lube, it went in fairly easily. It felt strange, since I hadn't had anything in my ass in so long, but strange in a good way.

With that in place, I took the vibrator out of the box. Still lying on my back, I turned it on and ran it along my slit. When it touched my clit, I trembled. I wanted to hold it there for a few minutes, because I knew it would make me cum, but that wasn't what you'd told me to do. You wanted me to DP myself, and I was curious enough to try it.

So I slid the vibrator into my pussy. With the butt plug in, it felt strange, but in a good way. I always kind of thought my first DP would involve at least one other human, but maybe this was good practice.

I pretended you were there, anyway. I pretended it was your hand moving the vibrator in and out of my cunt. It felt so good! I wanted more, I wanted your cock, but of course it was just me there with my toys.

Good thing I have a good imagination. I closed my eyes and imagined you were there. The vibrator became your cock, thrusting in and out of me. I'd swear I could feel your body on mine.

Finally I had to make myself cum. If only it was your fingers or tongue on my clit... But instead, it was the vibrator, which I pulled out of my cunt and held against my clit until the waves of my orgasm washed over me.

So that was my big DP adventure, LOL. I do have to say, it would have been a lot better if you'd been there. Guess sometime we'll have to give it a try, huh?

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers