You Belong To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- The guards can see us.

- Let them watch. They probably don't get anything from home. Show me your tits.

Joanne opened up her dress so her breats were exposed. Robbie got one of the nipples and sucked on it.

- you taste so good.

Joanne smiled.

- I got to cum. She said.

- we do it both.

They come and Robbie shoot up his seed in her cervix. Joanne felt very warm.

- I think I see you soon. Joanne said.

- if Max allows it. I love you.

- I love you too.

Joanne went up to Maximilian. He was awake.

-You can't kill him

-Why not? He started to argue with me, insulted me.

-Because you know I love him and you love me. You wouldn't do that to me.

-You hurt me when you left me. Why should I not hurt you?

-You have already hurt me when you didn't care about my feelings, when we were together. You had your revenge

-I'm not after revenge Joanne, I'm after justice, and you don't start a fight with the emperor and than walk away. Said Maximilian

Joanne didn't say anything at first.

-What are you going to do with him?

-I have not decided that yet. I'm thinking about it.'

-Don't forget that he is a soldier in your army. He serves you.

-I know he does that. When I know the punishment to give him. I tell you.

Joanne nodded her head and than left. Robbie got to live and was freed.

In school two months later: The teacher said

-We are invited to come to the palace and see how it is to live there for a week.

Susie and Joanne looked shocked. Everybody in the class got so happy. A few days later: the whole class came to the palace. Aireus welcomed them

-Welcome to the palace. We hope you'll have a good time here. The emperor will be with you shortly

Susie and Joanne just looked at him. They didn't want to meet Maximilian. While they were waiting for Maximilian they got their rooms. Susie and Joanne shared a room. They were talking to each other.

-I don't want to be here. I left it once, didn't plan to come back.

-I don't like it either but we have to be here, said Susie

The class had a meeting in the garden. Maximilian was with them. He was looking at Joanne. He was happy to see her. He thought she looked good. When the meeting was over Joanne and Susie went away to play a game. The others talked to Maximilian. Aireus followed Joanne and Susie. He said

-Maximilian is happy to see you Joanne. He hasn't stop talking since he got to now your class was coming here.

-I'm not happy to see him. I'm not even happy to be here. I left this because I couldn't live here

-I know that. We felt sorry for you. Everybody did. We said it to him. Are you not happy to see me?

-Of course I am. I miss our conversations. They were so funny, hope we can a few while we are here.

-Of course we can. I am looking forward to it.

Aireus left the girls alone. Maximilian had gone to his room. Aireus came up to him.

-Aireus. Where were you?

-I talked to Joanne and Susie. They are not so happy being here.

-I saw that in their faces. What did you talk about?

-Joanne misses our conversations. She wants to have more conversations while they are here. said Aireus.

-I see. Aireus. I want one girl in my bed every night. One new every night. Even Joanne and Susie. I'll take Joanne last.

-Sir. What is that kind of crazy idea?

-You'll do as I say Aireus.

-Yes Caesar. I'll go and tell them now.

Maximilian looked at him and Aireus left. Aireus came to the class.

-Maximilian wants one of you girls every night while you are here.

All the girls liked the idea without Joanne and Susie. Joanne said.

-Can you say no?

-I'm afraid not. It is his rules. Don't worry; you are the last one Joanne.

-Nice! Said Joanne with a disappointed voice.

-I'm sorry

-No need to be sorry.

The days passed on. The class had their lesson. Maximilian attended. One night. Joanne was going to the bathroom. Maximilian passed by. Joanne were finished and come out from the bathroom. Her and Maximilian got eye contact. They didn't say anything to each other. They just looked at each other. Maximilian thought she looked sexy. Joanne saw how cute Maximilian looked but her heart belonged to Robbie. She waved to him and than left. Maximilian stayed for a short moment and looked after Joanne. Joanne came back to the room. Susie was awake.

-I met Max while I was on my way over here. He looked cute.

-Are you falling in love with him again?

-No. I only thought he was cute. Robbie has my heart.

-Yes. I know.

-How are you going to do when you have to sleep in the same room as Max?

-I don't know. I'll not sleep with him. That is the last thing I ever do.

-We'll see about that. Ha ha

-It's not funny. Even if it gives great orgasms.

Next night was it Joanne's turn. She wasn't too happy about it. Maximilian was in his room. Joanne remembered how it used to look while she was living there. Nothing had changed. Same bed cheats, same colour.

-I feel like a whore. Said Joanne

-You are not a whore. I know that you don't want to be here.

-Oh really. You know that. Why are you making me do this then? You know I am together with Robbie said Joanne looking out on the city.

-I want to talk with you.

-We have nothing to talk about.

-Do you hate me?

-I don't hate you. I have hated you, not anymore. I have moved on.

Maximilian come up behind her and put his arms around her waist. He started to kiss her on her neck.

-I not going to sleep with you.

-If you wanted to know. I did not sleep with the other girls.

-I don't care. I cannot betray Robbie.

-You don't even know if he is alive.

-I believe he is alive.

She turned around. They looked at each other in their eyes. Joanne felt like it was as when they had sex for the first time. She took two steps back.

-I cannot do it. It feels wrong. said Joanne

-We don't need to have sex, just sleep beside each other like we used to do said Maximilian

-I can do that.

Maximilian smiled. They went to bed. They talked.

-If there is no problem. I'd like for you and Susie to be with me in my work tomorrow.

Joanne had to think about it for a while.

-Why not.

They fell asleep. Next morning Joanne wakes up early and rested. Maximilian was still asleep. She walked to her room. Susie was awake. Susie asked.

-So what happen?

-Nothing we talked. He was a gentleman.

-You mean no sex.

-No sex. For the first time for a long time, l feel rested and I could sleep for real.

-Strange. I think your head and body know where it belongs. It's here. Not at home. This is your home. Whatever you like it or not. It's the truth. What happens today?

Joanne changed the subject.

-You and I will help Maximilian with his work today. He asked me yesterday. I said yes.

-Fun. Wondering what happen then.

-Yes. We'll see.

Maximilian woke up. He noticed that Joanne was gone. Aireus come.

-Good morning your highness, sleep well?

- Yes, I have. That's strange. Never slept so good for a while.

-I think it was Joanne that did it. You are calmer when she is around.

Maximilian just smiled. He know that Aireus had right. When Maximilian was alone with Joanne he asked.

-Stay with me tonight?

-I don't know.

-Please, we both slept as good as ever. You know we are the perfect match.

-Are we? It did not work between us the first time why should it for the second time?

-Because we are meant to be, said Maximilian with an irritated look and voice.

-Ok. I'll stay with you tonight. If it is so important to you emperor.

-Good.

People came in to the room where Maximilian and Joanne were. Susie saw both Maximilian and Joanne's faces. She didn't say anything. She knew something was going on. She sat down beside Joanne. Maximilian had his eyes on them all the time.

-Emperor. What should we do about John's little mistake?

-I think we should give him a second chance. Everybody should have that when we do something wrong.

-We a not perfect. He is the best on what he does. Said Joanne

-What does everybody think about it?

-Yes absolutely,

-Emperor?

-Yeah. We will give him a second chance.

Later that night in Maximilian's room. Joanne passed by.

-Where have you been? I have looked after you,

-You have looked after me? Asked Joanne.

-Yes. Come here.

Joanne stepped in to his room.

-Was it something special you wanted?

-I was happy today when you and Susie were with me.

-I glad to entertain you.

Maximilian walked up to Joanne. He stroke his fingers above her breasts and asked.

-Can you ever love me again?

-What do you mean by that?

-You talked about a second chance before.

-You know about Robbie.

-Yes and I don't care about Robbie. I love you and I always will. I want to have you beside me as I had before.

-No, you can't have me.

Maximilian kissed Joanne. She didn't stop him.

-You see. You didn't stop me. There is love between us. I have changed back to the man I was before I became Emperor.

-So. I have noticed.

-I am that man now, you used to love. Please give me a chance.

-I have to think about it said Joanne

They kissed. Maximilian opened up Joannes dress. He played with her nipples. Joanne moaned.

- They are just lovely. Maximilian sucked on one of them while playing with the other one. Joanne took her dress of. They ended up in bed. Maximilian was on top of Joanne.

-You will provide me with an heir to the throne. Said Maximilian with a strong voice

-Are you threatening me?

-No, just telling you what is going to happen.

-As for now, no I will not give you an heir to the throne. We'll see later.

He licked her nipples with care. Maximililan pushed her legs apart and than entered her.. He moved hard but rythmic. Joanne could fell him hitting the g-spot. She moaned as her orgasm built up.

- Turn and stand on you knees and hands. He said

Maximilian took her from behind. He had missed her tight cunt. He played with her clit and her breasts. Joanne come but Max continued like nothing happen. He could feel her trying to milk him as she come but he didn't care. Joanne screamed out in pleasure.

- I need to cum and I'm going to fill you up.

- no. please don't. Joanne answered.

Maximilian came inside Joanne. They fall sleep afterwards. Max woke up in the middle of the night. he saw Joanne laying on her stomach sleeping softly. He couldn't keep his hands off her. He softly touched her back from the neck down to her firm ass. He moved futher down and she spread her legs a little futher apart. With his fingers he softly petted her lips. He kissed her ass. He moved to the end of the bed. His cock was already hard only from watching her body. He placed himself ontop of her and entered her from behind.

- Max. he could hear her say in a low voice.

- you are so lovely. I can't keep myself away from you.

- Take it easy with me will you?

- always. I don't want to hurt you.

Max felt himself getting deeper. He got out and turned her around. He spread her legs and entered her again. He liked how her breasts jumped up and down as his thruts met hers. He grabbed them hard.

- not that hard.

He could feel her nipples grow in his hands. That made him move faster. He hit her cervix hard and Joanne moaned out in pain.

- Max. Max. take it easy. I'll be sore.

- I'm going to cum. He came. He moved away and were there with his tung licking her and tasting his own cum mixed with her juice. He moved his head up so Joanne could see all the cum on his tung. He swollowed it and licked some new. He came up and they kissed. He pushed himself inside again. Joanne could fell it shrink inside of her. She hated to admit it but she like it. The sex with Max actually was great but not as great as Robbies and hers but it was close.

Joanne woke up with a tingeling feeling in her pussy. Max were there licking her.

- you are finally awake. You taste so good.

Joanne started to play with her nipples. Maximilian stood on his knees. He played with his cock.

- I'm ready to cum. He said.

He inserted his cock in Joanne right at her cervix.. She could feel him squirt his seed in her. He collapsed on her.

Next day was the day that the class was going home. Joanne met up with the others Susie asked.

-Had a pleasant night?

-No. I had to have sex with him.

-What is it he wants?

-Me back, me to be the mother of his children.

-What are you going to do?

-Go home, live my life with Robbie. said Joanne

They went home. Maximilian and Aireus talked. Aireus asked Maximilian.

-How are things going to happen between you and Joanne now?

-I don't know. We'll see. She is confused. I didn't do it any better last night.

A week later come Robbie home. Joanne was happy. Her man was finally home. They had some time alone. Joanne started to say as they were fucking in the chair in their bedroom.

- Last week our class were visiting the Palace. We stayed there all week. Maximilian wanted a girl in his room every night, we just talked, and the second night we slept together.

-Do you still love him?

-No. I don't but he talked about him and me. That we were the perfect couple. I'm afraid that he is going to demand that I marry him.

-I'm not going to let that happen. You know that. Said Robbie

Joannes mother interrupted them. She didn't mind see them having sex. Robbie sat next Joanne all the time. He didn't leave her side. A few weeks later. Joanne was a bit worried. Her period had not come. She didn't feel so good. She did a pregnancy test. The test was positive. Susie came in and saw the test.

-Are you pregnant?

-Yapp

-Who is the father?

-Max. He is the one I didn't use birth control with.

-Nice, not exactly what you wanted?

-No. Robbie knows I slept with Maximilian. What am I going to do, what am I going to say?

-The truth to start with. Robbie needs to know the truth. Max too.

They went out to the family. They saw that Joanne had something to say. Her mother asked.

-What is it sweetheart? You don't look so good.

-Not if you are waiting the heir on the throne. Said Susie.

-What? Joanne's father said

-That is he truth. I 'm pregnant. It is Maximilian's said Joanne

Robbie looked at her. He couldn't believe his ears. He got angry,

-How can he do this? said Robbie

-Because ha can. said Joanne

-Are you going to tell him Joanne? Asked her mother

-Who? Maximilian?

-Yes. Him

-I don't know. He said to me that I would provide him with an heir of the throne. I hope he will be happy.

-Joanne! You will follow with me to the palace tomorrow. Robbie can come along. Said her father.

Joanne nodded her head. Next day they went to the palace. Joanne's father asked to see Maximilian. Maximilian was pleased to see the general.

-General. Nice to see you. How are you?

-I have a little problem.

-Problem? What can I do about that?

-Joanne! Come here.

Joanne entered the room.

-Tell what my problem is Joanne.

-I am pregnant Max. Said Joanne

Maximilian got a bit chocked. He didn't know what to say. He just looked at Joanne.

-I'm going to leave you two alone. Come Robbie let's go.

Joanne just looked at Maximilian. He said

-So you are pregnant. See. It's another sign for you and me. You see it should be you and me.

-Never!

Robbie had heard what Maximilian had said. He came in to the room.

-She will never be yours. Leave her alone.

-Stay out of this Robbie or I'll have you arrested again.

Joanne stopped Robbie from jumping on Maximilian. She said.

-He is not worth it. Come let's go.

-You are not going anywhere Joanne. Stay here with Maximilian. It's over between us. said Robbie

-You can't mean that. It's you I love.

-You can love me as much as you want and I always love you. You must stay here now. When you are waiting his child.

Joanne looked at Maximilian

-It's true. I'm afraid so. All I want for you is for you to be happy said Maximilian

-I' m not happy here. You know that, I'll go home with Robbie said Joanne

Robbie left. Joanne stood where she stood. She looked at Robbie. Maximilian walked up to her. He hugged her.

- I love him. What have I done?

-Nothing Joanne. Nothing. Ha cannot just take the truth as it is. said Maximilian.

That night Joanne slept in Maximilian's room. They had a conversation as they laid naked on the bed. Maximilian said.

-Have you calmed down?

-Yes. I have. What have I done to Robbie? He must be devastated.

-I don't know and I don't care. All I care about is you. This is our second chance.

Maximilian started to kiss Joanne on her neck and chest. He draw his fingers along her body until he come down to her pussy he found her clit and started to touch it. Joanne started to moan as she played with his cock in her hand. He sucked her on her nipple. He could feel the difference now. They were getting bigger.

- Suck me baby. Max said

- as you wish.

Joanne deep throat him. He moaned loudly. She sat down over him as he entered her.

- I can't believe my child is growing inside of you.

- neither can I but it is. Promise me you won't cheat on me.

- when I have your breats to suck on every night. Hell no. can I eat with the baby?

- if you want. Only be easy because my nipples will be very sensitive and can hurt.

- I promise. Lets go to the sitting sofa. I want to tke you from behind with the wiev over the town.

- kinky.

They walked hand in hand. Joanne got down and Max entered her. Joane got a orgasm when he touched the g-spot.. he come shortly after and filled her up. It even dropped on the sofa with the seed that couldn't fit inside of her.

Joanne said

-Now I remember how it used to be.

-Yes I remember too.

THE END

12