You Belong to Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Peggy and Silver in her marriage bed.
4.8k words
3.61
43.6k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Authors notes: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life characters or situations is completely coincidental. This is the second chapter of You Belong to Me, a story of a happily married couple with all of the hallmarks of a successful marriage wherein the wife takes another man as lover. If this type of story is not for you, move on to another. The communication and togetherness that marks Porter and Peggy's marriage continues. The teasing and denial of husband in favor of the lover moves to the forefront.

*

Chapter Two -- Peggy and Silver in her marriage bed

After work Monday, Porter questioned the magnanimity he showed Sunday night. He was not quite as sure today that being second to Silver Wednesday sounded as natural as it did wrapped in last night's sexual euphoria. How often, Porter wondered, would Silver, what was the phrase Peggy used, ask for her? Would Peggy always say yes when Silver asked for her? Would he, as husband, always have to be second? Would Peggy always give Silver first choice, sexually? The real question, of course, was how often was always, and how long always would last. All the months of just talk nights leading to what happened yesterday didn't cover everything.

"Peggy, honey, I think we need to have another just talk night after dinner."

Peggy had spent much of her day at work in a dream state. She and Porter had talked for months about the possibility of a lover, they had even gone window shopping that one time. Peggy always said it would be the chemistry that made a lover right for her. Sunday with Silver had been a chemical explosion. Peggy was right about the chemistry, and Porter had seen the chemistry and accepted her reaction. He is having second thoughts after sleeping on what happened yesterday. I guess that much is natural.

"Okay honey, after dinner we can talk. Yesterday, before yesterday, a lover for me seemed like a Christmas present, didn't it?"

"Huh, a Christmas present?" Porter clearly didn't understand his wife's gift analogy.

"The Christmas present sat there under the tree; it looked so exciting, so tempting, all wrapped in pretty paper, and bow, and ribbon. Then the paper, ribbon and bow came off the gift. You don't know quite what to make of your gift that built so much anticipation, do you Porter? You know what, neither do I, but I want to play with my new toy." Peggy had put the problem cleanly and simply out for discussion; all Porter and Peggy had to do was just talk it through.

Peggy was adamant about Wednesday, though. Two nights hence she would be with her Rich Silver, not her husband Porter.

"Why do you think you must be with him Wednesday night, because you said you would? Do you think you made a promise you have to keep?"

"I could change my mind Porter. I could call Rich and say I have changed my mind, but I don't want to change my mind. I want him again, and soon. I want him again Wednesday because he wants me Wednesday night." Their just talk night was steady and reasoned, after a fashion. Over two hours of just talking, they agreed to a course of action.

Silver desired Peggy as woman, as sexual woman to be possessed. That another man felt sexual desire for her stimulated Peggy's feminine identity. Peggy could have her time with Silver. Porter agreed she could play with her Christmas toy until she had her fill. Neither expected it would take terribly long until the excitement of a new toy faded, and then it would be consigned to the closet of Peggy's memory.

Like most just talk nights, the bedroom was next on their agenda. Peggy asked another question as she was undressing for bed. "Honey, if I said I don't want to make love tonight, not until after I have Silver again, would that be teasing, or would it be hurtful?" Porter looked at his wife but didn't respond immediately; he finished putting his shirt and slacks away. No sex until after Silver has her again, Porter thought; he looked down and saw swelling in his shorts. Two hours of sex driven conversation caused the swelling, now Peggy is asking me if no sex will tease or hurt. Damned right, both!

"Honey, if you are just teasing to prolong our build up, then teasing a little can be fun, a kind of foreplay. If you really mean no making love, no sex at all unless Silver has you first, then that is more than hurtful. No sex unless Silver has you first tells me you think I am a second class lover, an alien poaching your sex. It means I have no right to love you, and you me. What does our marriage mean?"

"I was just asking a question Porter."

"Are you sure it was just a simple question? Would you really like to keep yourself pure for Silver? Do you want to deny me, your husband; deny me access to your body?" Now Peggy had to think about the question she asked.

Denying Porter as husband wasn't quite what Peggy had in mind when she asked the question, but denial was the logical outcome of what she wanted for herself. Thinking her desires through, Peggy realized what she really wanted was Peggy to be first, and everyone else second. Putting Peggy first in this situation meant putting Peggy and her lover first. I have to give something to my husband, he is my husband and Porter deserves to have some part of me sexually.

"The answer to your question is yes," she paused.

"I want to deny you, honey. I want to deny you just a little bit, at least for the first few times."

Peggy pulled her stunned husband into bed beside her. She reached into her husband's shorts and wrapped her fingers around his three-fourths erection; with no hint of denial she gave a steam heated kiss as she squeezed her husband's essence.

"I don't want to deny you completely, honey; I want to make sure you are satisfied, but still on the edge of excitement. I will use my hands and my mouth to satisfy you. Kisses, stroking, my words telling you exactly how Silver makes me feel, even my mouth sucking on your cock will excite both of us and give you something special. What I want, Porter, is to reserve first access to my little pussy cat to Silver. He is my lover, and should have some special rights; you can go second with my pussy cat, can't you?"

The ball snapped down on Porter's side of the court again. Had Peggy volleyed a winner?

"I get sloppy seconds after you and Silver screw, right? I get hand jobs, blow jobs and sexy stories in between. Get busy honey, I'll agree with you for a week at least."

Peggy smiled in the dark and squeezed her husband even tighter. She kissed Porter's lips, whispered in his ear that she would be thinking about Silver, and then gave the best oral sex sucking Porter could ever remember.

Tuesday at work, both experienced the same emotions they had Monday. Porter again wondered just what he agreed to, and why? Peggy once again bubbled remembering Sunday and anticipating Wednesday. At lunch she called Silver to tell him she was ready and waiting for their next time together. Silver was especially pleased when Peggy reported that she would not allow Porter to have sex with her again until after she was with him tomorrow. "I promise to make his decision to respect us being together completely worthwhile for you, and for Porter." The lovers talked about their plans for the next night; both wanted to make it a special time.

That evening, Porter wanted to once again discuss his concerns. Peggy cut off his request. "Shirley called this afternoon; the girls are getting together for coffee tonight. Let's just go with what we have planned. I should be home by nine-thirty since it is a week night."

Porter mopped around the house until Peggy returned. He buoyed his spirits with thoughts of another spectacular blow job from his wife. Peggy was in a good mood when she returned home. They had a glass of wine together before retiring for the night.

While Porter had anticipated a repeat of last night, Peggy had something else in mind. She had a small bottle of lotion and a single candle on the nightstand. She asked Porter to light the candle while she poured lotion into her palm.

Porter knew what he wanted. "I thought you could do me like last night."

"Just lay back and let me excite you this way; I want to try something different tonight." Porter's mind wanted oral, but his cock was pleased with manual stimulation. "Watch how the oil on your cock reflects the candle light. Your cock is winking at me as I stroke it." Peggy used her free hand to hold her husband to a breast. "Just suck lightly while I make you feel good."

"I don't jack your hard cock often, not nearly enough; does this feel good, honey?"

"Oh yes, just a little harder, please, stroke me faster."

"Oh no, Porter, no faster, you will cum too soon if I do you like that. I won't get enough practice if I rub you hard and fast. I need to practice on you in case I need to get Silver hard for a second or third time."

"I'm here tonight, not Silver; don't be bitchy tonight; let me cum."

Peggy released her grip and changed her tempo to relax her husband and lower his excited state. "We have time tonight Porter; I want to go slow with you. You should get excited this way since you can't pet my pussy cat."

Peggy shifted her head with a trail of kisses until her lips were next to Porter's ear. She whispered so softly Porter had to strain to hear her. "I know we agreed you wouldn't use your cock to stroke my pussy cat, but I know you really want that. If you can't cum in my pussy cat, you want to cum in my mouth, don't you honey?"

"Yes, please, you agreed, you promised me your mouth."

"I promised to excite you with my mouth, my hands and sexy talk." Porter groaned, first at Peggy's reminder, and then again and louder when she squeezed hard on his cock shaft and gave four or five quick up and down strokes.

"I called Silver this afternoon; I told him what you agreed to give up for us. He said he would do his best to make sure your sacrifice was worth the wait." As Peggy whispered about her phone conversation, she used fingers to lightly swirl over the cock helmet in her hand. She licked around Porter's ear and stabbed with her curled tongue. "Do you remember how we fucked on the sofa Sunday? How Silver screwed me so hard we scooted the sofa across the floor?"

"Oh yes, you were hot; it was very hot watching you."

"You were good Sunday; you sat in your chair and let Silver and I have our pleasure. Thank you for just watching us. I saw you playing with yourself because you got so excited." Peggy used more lotion and began giving long, firm, strokes on Porter's cock. She was ready for her husband's cum. "Tomorrow I am going to have a chair here in the bedroom. You can watch Silver fill my pretty pussy cat in our bed, where we should be. You can sit in the chair and watch Silver do me as many times as he wants to have me. I will suck and stroke him back to hard whenever he is ready for more." Peggy's hand moved up and down in a blur.

Porter groaned and cried for release. "Let me cum in your mouth, please honey, in your mouth tonight?"

"Oh no, not tonight, not until tomorrow, you can cum inside me after my lover has filled my pussy cat for you. Until I have everything Silver can give us, my body is only his."

At that, Porter splashed his orgasm all over his belly.

Wednesday afternoon, Peggy left work two hours early to prepare for her evening. She wanted to get dinner preparation out of the way first so she could spend the rest of her time preparing Peggy for her lover. With half an hour's work in the kitchen, Peggy had two large trays chilling, a fruit plate and an antipasto plate. Next on her schedule was a soaking bubble bath to cleanse and relax, leaving her body perfumed. As she relaxed in the warm water, Peggy thought back to yesterday's phone conversation with Silver. They discussed how tonight should come about.

Silver told Peggy he really wanted to take her to his home for a private night together, but he knew Porter hadn't been prepared for that happening. Peggy agreed with him; she wanted private time with Silver as much as he did, but her husband wouldn't understand. Porter needed to be confronted with something, though. Both agreed on some surprise as the shock, and they agreed Peggy's clothes would provide the spark.

"I know just what to wear for you tonight; dress casual, we will be staying in. Porter always gets home from work about quarter 'til six; you should arrive about quarter after."

For shock effect, Peggy selected a peach colored camisole and tap pant set from Victoria's Secret, pale pink thigh high stockings and her three inch pink pumps. For jewelry, she wore a five foot string of faux pearls, nothing else save ear studs and her wedding ring set.

The most shocking fashion statement was her makeup, especially her eyes. With both lipstick and blush she painted herself a more vivid red than she normally wore. Peggy outlined her eyes with a fine black line that incorporated her brow and circled below to the bone of her eye socket. The circle was filled with a peach shadow to compliment her lingerie. A very heavy mascara application tied her eyelashes to the matched liner circle in strength and color. Peggy waited in the kitchen listening for her husband opening the front door.

"Wow, you went to all this effort to look beautiful just for me?"

Peggy took the flower bouquet from Porter's hand and kissed him very lightly on the cheek. "Rich will be here in half an hour; why don't you go change. I'll have a glass of wine ready for you." Part of Peggy's plan for confronting Porter was keep him off balance, but responding to her orders. Her task was delicate, she had to slap her husband's senses, but gently, and order him to yield to her desires without appearing to be bossy.

Fifteen minutes later, Porter returned wearing slacks and a polo shirt. Peggy handed over a glass of wine and toasted with her glass, "To us."

Porter grinned at the toast; he knew this was a for Peggy evening. "I didn't see a dress out for you in the bedroom; you better go finish dressing before Rich gets here."

Peggy posed for her husband: she twirled the string of pearls to parody a hooker, she flexed a knee forward, thrust a hip toward him, and turned to show her backside. Looking over her shoulder, "Do you think my Rich Silver will like this view? I am dressed and ready for the door bell to ring. I dressed for him tonight, for my lover, not for my husband coming home from work."

Porter was still stunned to silence when the door bell sounded. Peggy took her husband in hand, "Let's greet our guest." She opened the front door wide and stepped into her lover's arms for a greeting kiss.

Silver appreciated what he saw before him. "You are beautiful; let me look at you and kiss you once more."

"Peggy, the door, our neighbors can see you." Peggy made a small circle on her front landing; she repeated the show she had just given Porter, but ended holding both of Silver's hands and waiting for the promised kiss. Peggy got her kiss before she led her new man inside and closed the door.

Rich greeted Porter, they shook hands, and then he turned back to Peggy for another kiss. "You do look beautiful, just perfect. No wife could look better for me than you do. Don't you agree, Porter?"

"Umm, ahh, I, I suggested she put on a dress."

"Nonsense, Peggy looks perfect."

He ran his hand from neck, between her breasts, lingered at the indention of her navel, and finally ended his circuit cupping the nylon between her legs.

Peggy pressed herself forward, "Can you feel my heat? I'm hot down there for you."

Peggy led her men to get dinner out of the way before fun times. She sat next to Silver and began finger feeding him pieces of fruit. While they ate, Silver kept a running conversation with Porter, seeming to leave Peggy out of the conversation.

In fact, Peggy and Silver had their own body language conversation that Porter had no part in at all. Silver licked Peggy's fingers clean after every morsel. Since his hands were unoccupied feeding himself, he gave them free run over and under Peggy's panties. Silver also made sure Peggy's nipples stood proud and prominent under her camisole. Porter watched Silver play with his wife's nipples, but could only imagine what that hand under the table was up to, or in to. He heard his wife gasp and saw her shoulders give a shake. Definitely in to, Porter thought.

As Porter watched, he reflected on the scene he found himself in the middle of tonight. Peggy clearly wants him tonight, not me, him. Rich, the Silver man, wants my wife tonight as well. More than filling their lust vessel, they are trying to flaunt their lust in front of me, slap my face with their desire for each other, and the inevitability that their flames must be satisfied no matter what else happens. Peggy is having her fun teasing me, as well as being sex toy for Silver. I need to do something to assert some control, at least influence, over tonight's happenings.

"Peggy dear, there are three grapes left. Why don't you feed them to Rich, and then the two of you can retire to the living room and begin. I will clear away things here and join you so I can watch your pleasure."

Peggy beamed a smile and toyed with the grapes. Silver had been right on about this moment. He told her when they spoke on the phone yesterday that Porter would try to assert himself. Silver also said he would deal with the control issue when Porter brought it up. Peggy waited for Silver to put her husband in place.

"Thank you Porter, you are ever a gracious host." Silver paused to let tension climb; he accepted a grape from Peggy's hand and carefully chewed before devouring the fruit.

"You have been gracious in your sacrifice as well; the sacrifice of your wife's sexual favors so she would be pure for me tonight." Silver and Peggy shared the remaining grapes. They fed each other, chewed, kissed deeply passing parts back and forth, and finally they swallowed.

"We hope to make your sacrifice worthwhile, don't we Peggy dearest; we both hope when you finally get to enjoy your wife's body once again, you will find her hot, wet and flush red in fulfilled content. To ensure that your satisfaction is complete, Peggy and I will make love and have sex as totally as possible. In short, my friend, we will rut and fuck to our exhaustion as you watch, and then I will return her to you."

"I will return her to you for tonight, at least", Silver added as exclamation point.

Peggy had not said a word during the control exchange between her Silver lover and her husband. She watched with a smile and a glowing face; watched the mastery of her lover ascend. She had chosen the perfect man. She boiled with the chemistry they shared.

Porter shifted his gaze away from Rich; he saw Peggy agree with every claim Silver asserted. Finally, she joined the conversation, "Thank you for offering to clean up here. We will wait for you in the living room. Please bring more wine. Tonight will be special."

Porter watched until Peggy and her man left the room. He set to his clean-up tasks; in about five minutes he was finished. He poured three wine glasses; Zinfandel was a favorite for Peggy, although a little sweet to Porter's taste. When Porter entered the living room, he saw Peggy still dressed in her sexy lingerie. The picture was almost the same as when he arrived home from work. There was one difference; Rich was standing naked beside his wife; his clothes were folded neatly on the sofa. They were holding hands and kissing each other. Just light, quick, mouth kisses, Peggy and Silver had not moved to devour each other stage yet. Porter had to steady himself to avoid spilling wine on the carpet. He passed out wine glasses.

"Once again, let me salute you Porter." They all raised glasses toward each other and drank. Rich praised Porter and Peggy blew him a kiss. "I don't know many men who have the courage to offer their wife the sort of pleasure you allow Peggy to seek. You are truly as brave as you are gracious."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers
12