You Belong with Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Joffrey Lupul has flashbacks of the one that got away.
1.1k words
3.8
16.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself and so I wrote this about that sexy hockey player Joffrey Lupul. It's not true, I don't know what he or Jeff are like in real life. But he was too yummy to pass up*

Let me know what you all think of it! It's Part 1 of 3*

June 25th, 2009 -- One day before the 2009 Draft

"I'm being traded where?"

"Back to Anaheim."

Joffrey couldn't help but smile and feel a pang of excitement when he heard where he was being sent. It wasn't that he didn't love Philly, but he'd never gotten rid of his place out in Cali; and he loved being a Duck. And it wasn't like there was a lot to tie him here. He'd had a few girlfriends, but nothing serious. And while he'd miss a few of the guys, they all knew that something like this could happen. It's the way of things in the NHL. Then he thought of Annabelle, his Annie. She'd been the one constant since he'd moved here.

The day he moved into the complex downtown she was going up the elevator as well. She had introduced herself as Annabelle and by the time they'd hit his floor she promised him a welcoming dinner and to help him unpack if he needed it. His first thought was that he was gonna get some as a 'Welcome to Philadelphia' present. Then she followed him off the elevator and walked down the hall to the door he knew led to his teammate, Jeff Carter.

After that he did nothing but treat her as a sister, but he always had a soft spot for her down deep. He promised himself that he would never go after a mate's girl, but she tempted him like no other. And she never once did anything inappropriate! They became fast friends and she would come over weekly to just hang out. 'Getting away from Jeff's insanity' she would say. He knew that Jeff had a temper, but it hadn't bothered him until this past April.

After losing Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, and being knocked out of the playoffs once again by the Penguins, the entire team had gone home in a sour mood. Joff went straight to his place to drink alone. He had no need or want to go drown his sorrows at a club. Just him, a bottle of Jack, and a glass. Three hours later he woke up to the sound of someone knocking on his door. Pulling himself out of the chair he went over and opened it to find a brown-haired, crying woman with her hand on her face.

"Joffrey! Are you listening to a word I'm saying?"

"Not really. And I need to start packing. Thanks for the update though." Click.

He stared at the phone and held his finger over the number that would connect him to her. They hadn't talked since the morning after she'd knocked on his door. And maybe it was for the best that way. She'd gone back to Carter's place after the sun came up without a second glance. And it had hurt to see her choose Jeff over him.

"Annie! What happened?!"

"Can we not talk about this in the doorway please?" She let go of her cheek and used her hands to move her hair behind her ears. That's when he saw the red mark and what looked like a bruise forming high on her right cheek bone. Reaching for her, he pulled her inside, shut the door, and locked it tight.

"Talk to me Annie? Did Jeff do that?"

She nodded her head then ran into his arms, shaking with sobs and drenching his shirt in her tears. He held her for what seemed like forever until the sobs had turned into whimpers and she pulled back to look up at him. He slid his hand up to cup the left side of her face and she leaned into him. Without another thought he leaned down and kissed her.

She pulled away in shock and looked up at him, a rush of emotions crossing her face. And then she smiled and jumped back into his arms raining kisses all over his neck and face. Neither of them said a word as their lips met and their tongues dueled in a kiss that had them both coming up for air a few moments later and trying to catch their breath.

"Annie, are you sure tha--" He never finished that sentence because she put a finger to his lips and shook her head.

"I need you J," she said. Then, grabbing his arm, she led him back to his bedroom.

After walking through the doorway she turned around, gazing into his eyes to try and figure out if he wanted this too. He just smiled and she gave him one back, confirming that they were on the same page.

She pushed him backwards and he landed, in a sitting position, on the bed.

She backed away and starting undoing the buttons of her shirt. After fumbling with the first one she grabbed the two bottom pieces and ripped in an upwards motion! Buttons had gone flying everywhere and he started to tell her about the mess she was making. But he became mesmerized by the sight before him.

There stood one of his hottest fantasies and she was really there, her breasts covered by nothing more than a lacy black bra. Shucking out of her shirt she went for the button of her jeans. This one came open much easier and she continued on, slowly sliding the zipper down. After finishing she turned around and started sliding the denim slowly down over her body. As her flesh came into sight he wanted nothing more than to touch it. To run his hands up and down her legs, to smack that panty-covered bottom, to push the underwear down to keep the pants company and throw her onto the bed.

Instead, he sat there with his hands clenched in the blankets and stared as she stepped out of her jeans and sauntered toward him in nothing more than black lace. When she was just within an arm's distance she stopped, one hand on her hip.

After staring blankly in her direction for a moment he came to his senses and grabbed her, pulling her down and on top of him. She let out a laugh and held onto him. After he had her in his arms he flipped them over, coming to rest on top of her, his cock ready to burst through his jeans and pressed against her.

"J, I just wan--"

"No, don't tell me. I've wanted you forever Annie. Don't ruin it. We'll sort it out in the morning. Tonight… well, tonight I don't want to hear anything other than 'YES,' 'OH GOD,' 'DON'T STOP,' 'HARDER,' dirty talk, moans and screams. Got it?" she nodded and he leaned down, capturing her lips once more.

Her arms, still around his neck, started tracing a path over his body like she was trying to memorize every inch of him.

KNOCK, KNOCK.