You Bet Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

"I'm sorry Cian, I just got nervous."

"Well, okay. But listen. I want some PDA!"

"PDA?"

"Yeah, It's an Americanism I picked up. Means 'Public Display of Affection.' The very next time we are about to pass another couple on the path. I want you to stop, put your arms around me, and plant a long wet one on the kisser!"

"Cian--I..."

Smiling, Cian urged, "No 'Cian, I,' that's what you're going to do when we hear another couple coming down the path!"

"I'll try."

Cian took her hand again and they continued walking along the path, but they passed no other couples. They soon came to a hilly spring meadow. They walked on and noticed another couple having a picnic under a tree off in the distance.

"Let's not disturb them," said Eithne, and they turned another way. They walked over to another tree, which happened to be along the bank of a babbling brook. Cian sat down on a rock and pulled Eithne onto his lap and gave her another long passionate kiss. To his surprise, she didn't try to pull away.

As they kissed, Cian began massaging Eithne's back with his hands. She didn't seem to mind, and they sat there necking for close to a minute. Eithne finally pulled away saying, "Phew! I'm starting to get a little hungry, Cian, aren't you?"

"Only for you Eithne! But sure, c'mon." Eithne got off Cian's lap and they walked back to the path that led into the meadow. They found the path and started walking along it back the way they came. Just as the sign said, they found the signs leading back to the Inn and returned with no problem.

They arrived just past noon and entered the dining room, which had just opened for lunch. The host escorted them to a tiny table, which, like all the other tables, had a small vase that contained a single pink rose. All the tables in the room had only two chairs each.

A moment later, the vintner appeared and poured them each two glasses of red wine. Eithne, this time, took her glass and clinked it to Cian's, "to friendship."

"To friendship, Eithne."

"Cian?"

"Yes Eithne?"

"Uh--oh, nothing--I mean, this is such a wonderful place, I wonder why more people don't know about it?"

"Well, it wouldn't be so wonderful if they advertised it like a major resort and there were huge crowds, would it?"

"No. It wouldn't."

The waiter appeared and handed them their menus and as he left, the vintner returned and refilled their glasses.

"This is delicious wine, Cian."

"Yes, it's very sweet I noticed."

"I wonder what it is?"

"I don't know, but I wonder how they make any money? There's hardly anybody else here?"

At that point, another couple was escorted in by the host. Though the dining room was small, there was a wide distance between tables that afforded a good degree of privacy. And he sat that other couple at the far end of the room.

"Anyway Eithne, what do you think you'll have? It's all included with our room, so have whatever you want." Cian and Eithne then studied their menus for a while until the waiter returned. "Have you decided," he asked?

Eithne looked at Cian then up at the waiter; "I'll have the shrimp and clam chowder?"

"Excellent choice, madam? And you sir?"

"I'll have the corned beef and a baked potato, please?"

"Very good sir, anything else to drink?"

"I'll have a cup of tea--Earl Grey," said Eithne.

"Me too," added Cian.

"Very well, it'll be about ten minutes." The waiter then left.

"So, Eithne. I hope you're enjoying our weekend together so far."

"It's okay," Eithne answered softly.

"Just okay?"

"Okay means okay."

Cian stopped pressing the issue, and a few seconds later, their meal arrived.

"How's the shrimp, Eithne?"

"It's really good! Try one?"

"Thanks. Mmmm. It is good."

"How's your beef?"

"Excellent. Uh, want a bite?"

"No thanks, this is enough for me."

After dinner, Cian took Eithne's hand again as they left the dining room. They walked back outside and up a different brick path than before. The woods grew gradually thicker, though the path was well maintained and the bricks were solidly in place. They kept walking and eventually came to a clearing. Eithne looked at Cian, "Ooooh! A wishing well!"

There in the center of the clearing where the path made a circle around it, was a stone well--a real one with a wooden roof and an old fashioned iron crank and bucket. Cian took a ten cent piece out of his pocket and tossed it in the well. The coin clinked as it hit the side of the well, and it was several seconds before they heard the plop echo up the well.

Eithne grinned and also took a coin from her purse and tossed it in.

"What did you wish for Eithne?"

"I can't tell you! The wish won't come true, then!"

They started walking along the path again as they each reached to take the other's hand.

The path continued winding through the woods, over a wooden bridge that crossed a small stream, and then down a slight grade. The path became level again and then they came to another fork. "Which way, Cian?"

"Oh I don't know--this way I guess."

They walked a little while longer along the brick path through the shade of the trees. "Ohhhhhhh, how beautiful, Cian!" They came out in another clearing at the base of a tall waterfall that fell into a small rocky lagoon. The edge of the lagoon was covered by a rainbow of tropical flowers.

The path continued along the lagoon and over a stone bridge where the lagoon emptied into a narrow brook. Coming to another fork in the path, one sign pointing the way back to the Inn pointed up one path, a larger sign pointing the way of the other path read,

_Clothing optional_

_beyond this point_

"Which way, Eithne?" asked Cian with a sly grin.

"Oh, okay, Cian, let's go see what's there; but I'm not taking my clothes off!" They walked down the path a little while, and came out onto a tiny beach surrounding another small lagoon. There on the beach was one other couple, completely nude, making love, completely oblivious to Cian and Eithne's presence. Another couple was sitting on a rock in the lagoon with only their heads above the water, laughing together.

They walked up to the water and Cian reached down into it. "Hey, this water's really hot!"

Eithne reached into the water also, "Yeah, there must be a natural hot spring here."

"I don't know. Hot springs are supposed to smell like sulfur. I don't smell anything. Hmmm, the water tastes perfectly clear."

"Well, I can't believe they would be heating a pond! This place would cost a lot more than US$250 a day!"

"Let's ask when we get back?"

"Sure."

Cian took Eithne's hand and walked up the beach a little way and sat down. Eithne sat next to him and Cian put his arm around her and kissed her again. She even kissed back, but Cian could tell that she was forcing herself. Cian gently pulled her onto her side lying next to him as they kissed, then pulled her tightly to him.

"Wait, Cian," Eithne pulled away! "Please don't expect me to make love with you--here. We can go back to the room if you want..."

"Who said anything about making love? Let's just cuddle for a while? That's all I want to do right now!" Cian resumed kissing Eithne, and she seemed to warm up again. Cian again began massaging her back with his hands, and they continued necking long into the afternoon there on the beach.

Eventually, the setting sun finally caught their attention. "Oooh, I guess we better head back, Eithne."

"Yes, Cian, that seems a good idea!" They pecked a few more kisses and got up and returned to the path. Walking along, the evening gradually became darker, but then they noticed that small lights along the edge of the path starting to glow dimly then brighter. They also found that those signs leading back to the Inn were also lit.

They found their way back to the Inn without mishap. "Oooh, that's strange! I smell firewood burning." remarked Eithne, "But why would anyone be burning a fire? It's 90F degrees in the shade!" From the anteroom, they entered the dimly lit lounge where there were a few other couples sitting around a 3-way open fireplace popping and crackling. While they could hear the air conditioning straining against the heat generated by the roaring fire, and despite the blistering heat outside, it was a pleasant 70F degrees inside. There were no chairs, but rather, many large throw pillows scattered around the thick plush carpeted room.

The other couples in the room were lounging arm-in-arm around the fire laughing and talking. Walking through the room, Cian took two glasses of wine from a shelf labeled "help yourself," and handed one to Eithne. They found some pillows for themselves and lounged arm in arm watching the fire and sipping their wine. "I can't get over how wonderful this place is Cian."

"Yes, and there are still so many of those paths we haven't explored!"

"I wonder what else they could possibly have!"

"Well, we'll find out tomorrow!" With that, they just sat there for an hour or so, just watching the fire, sipping wine, and exchanging an occasional kiss.

Cian was starting to get hungry again. "C'mon Eithne, want to go for dinner?"

"Sure, let's go."

They left the lounge and, once again, visited the dining room. There were many more people there this time as they entered. "Good evening," welcomed the host, "this way please." He seated them at a table over in an alcove. The rose, this time, was red.

The vintner arrived shortly with the wine, followed thereafter by the waiter who handed them their menus again.

"Well, Eithne, what'll you have for dinner?"

"Oh, I don't know. Let's see. Those clams were pretty filling. I think I just have the chef's salad. How about you?"

"Well, in that case, I think I'll have something light too. I guess I'll have a grilled cheese sandwich."

The waiter came back and took their order.

Their dinner passed uneventfully.

They took each other's hand as they left the dining room. It made Cian feel very warm inside now that Eithne seemed to be taking their physical affection as a given.

From the anteroom, they walked down the corridor in another direction. There were a number of small shops along one wall, and they entered a florist shop tended by an older woman. "Hi! I'm Caitlin, what can I do for two young lovers today?"

"Ah, we're just-browsing," said Eithne.

"Actually," spoke Cian, "I'll take four roses, please. One of each color."

"Okay, here you are," as she handed him the roses, "they're one American dollar each including VAT. Charge them to your room?"

"Sure, room seven," said Cian. Then turning to Eithne, "here, Eithne these are for you!"

"Oh, how sweet," said Caitlin! "Hold on to this one, Eithne!"

Eithne took the roses, then Cian's hand, then led him out of the shop, "Cian..."

Eithne was interrupted by a kiss. Cian then took her into the next shop, which was a chocolate shop. "Greetings, said the man behind the counter! I'm running a special on green M&Ms!"

"Oh we have plenty up in our room," said Eithne.

"How much for two caramels," asked Cian?

"Just two caramels?" he asked. He handed them two caramels. "Here's two caramels, on the house!"

"Thank you," said Cian and Eithne together.

They exited, eating their caramels.

They walked past a gift shop, a shop selling sexy underwear, a shop selling sex toys, and a shop selling sundries and toiletries. At the end of the corridor, they came to another stairway, with one flight going up and another going down.

Hearing music coming from below, Cian led Eithne down the stairs and came to a foyer of two passageways. On the left was visible a cozy little pub and on the right was a small Parisian discotheque where people seated around a dance floor with a few couples slow-dancing to _Neha's_ latest ballad.

"Your preference," said Cian.

"This way," said Eithne as she entered the pub.

They found a table, which wasn't too difficult, as the pub was relatively empty.

It was dark and quite inside. A few other couples were sitting at some of the other tables.

In a moment, a waitress came over to their table, "Hi. I'm Bevan. What are you having to drink?"

Cian looked over at Eithne, "A couple of pints of Guinness, dear?"

"Care to try something unique, Cian?"

"Sure," Cian answered.

"We'll have two sombreros," Eithne told the waitress.

"Okay, they'll be right up." She walked away.

"What's a sombrero?" asked Cian.

"Oh, they're good! It's Kahluah and heavy cream. It tastes almost like chocolate milk. You'll love it, really!"

Their drinks came shortly and Cian took a sip of his.

"You're right, En. It does taste like chocolate milk! It's delicious!"

"Well, don't let it sneak up on you. They're still pretty potent."

They stayed there chatting until late. Cian looked at his watch and saw that it was almost 23.30, but he was still feeling warm from their earlier sombreros. He reached over and took Eithne's hand. "It's almost midnight, shall we return to our room for the night?"

"Yes, sure," replied Eithne.

They stood and went up the two flights of stairs and found their room. Having entered and closed the door behind them, Cian asked, "Did you enjoy your day, Eithne?"

"Yes Cian, very much."

"Well, do you want to get washed up first or me?"

"You can go first, Cian."

Cian opened his bag and took out a smaller tote bag and pajamas, took them into the toilet, and took a bath. He finished his bath quickly, put on his pajamas and came out. "Okay Eithne, your turn."

Eithne then went into the toilet with some things she had taken out of her bag. Cian stepped out onto the balcony and sat looking at the moon in the night sky.

Eithne startled him as she shot out onto the balcony some time later. "Oh, here you are! I thought, maybe, you went and left me here."

"Eithne, I wouldn't do that!" He stood, looking at her in her blue terry-cloth bathrobe. He put his arms around her and kissed her, and then led her back inside.

He led her into the bed and got in after her and turned out the light.

He rolled over and snuggled next to her draping his arm around her. He thought he heard a whimper.

"Eithne?"

"I'm scared, Cian!"

"Eithne, all I want to do is snuggle. Okay?"

"Oh?"

"Sure. Now good night, Eithne." He gave her one last kiss before dozing off for the night.

###

When Cian woke the next morning, Eithne had draped an arm and a leg over his body. She was still sleeping and Cian lay there quietly so as not to wake her.

Cian was about to doze off again when he caught her eyes gazing back at him. He smiled, with a "Good morning, Eithne." Then gave her a kiss.

"Good morning, Cian!" She gave his kiss back to him.

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Well, let's get ready and go get some breakfast. Okay?"

"Sure."

Eithne got out of bed and entered the toilet.

Cian made himself ready for the day next, and they both went down to the dining room together for breakfast.

"Still scared of me, Eithne?"

Eithne didn't answer and they finished their breakfast without another word.

A little while later, they were walking along a new garden path, holding hands. Cian was lost in his own thoughts looking through trees when Eithne suddenly stopped, stepped in front of him, put her arms around his neck, and mashed her mouth against his. Cian put his arms around her waist and pulled her even tighter against him as they kissed. A moment later, another couple walked past them arm in arm, and disappeared around the bend.

Eithne broke the kiss, but continued holding him, "Is that what you wanted Cian?"

"Oh yes, Eithne! But don't stop just because the other couple walked away." And they resumed the kiss, which lasted for uncounted more seconds.

They finally broke apart and continued on their way. As they walked, Cian released Eithne's hand and slipped his arm around her waist, she then put hers around his, and they walked along arm in arm.

"You know, Cian, it's funny how different you and Piaras are. Piaras won't even hold my hand in public; he says it's vulgar."

"Well, Eithne, I don't think there's anything vulgar about caring for someone."

They kissed again, then continued on their way. They meandered up this path and down that path, taking random routes at the forks until they came to a shore of a large lake filled with geese. Another couple was sitting on one of the benches feeding bread to the large brown birds. Cian walked over and they sat themselves down at another bench, and they were immediately surrounded by hungry geese. "These geese must be used to being fed," commented Cian.

"Probably, but I have nothing for them, Cian. Do you?"

"No, 'fraid not."

_HONK!_

"Sorry fella," Cian answered the goose.

The geese finally gave up and left them alone. Cian took the opportunity to put his arm around Eithne and snuggle closer, taking her hand in his other free hand.

Eithne put her free arm around Cian and they sat like that for some time just watching the wind blow the trees and the geese swim around the pond. "Well, Eithne," Cian said, "I guess it's getting time to head back home."

"You're taking me home now?"

Cian thought he heard a sob in her voice. "No, I'm still keeping you until tomorrow morning Eithne. But we should check out soon, don't you think."

They stood and followed the paths back to the inn, where they packed their bags, checked out, and left.

###

The long drive brought them back to Cian's flat.

"What would you like for dinner, Eithne?"

"What do you have?"

"Hmmmm--let's see--I have this package of hot-dogs... and this box of rice. How's that?"

"That sounds like an interesting combination, Cian!"

Their hot-dog and rice dinner was on the table in short order.

"Cian," Eithne offered, "I want you to know I really enjoyed our weekend together."

"Honest?"

"Honest! You were so sweet. Piaras could learn a few things from you."

"Thanks, but the weekend's not over yet, Eithne."

"I know."

They finished their dinner and spent the rest of the evening in front of the telly snuggling and kissing. The latest episode of _Absolutely Fabulous_ was on, but they hardly paid it any mind. Then, near the end of _Fawlty Towers,_ Cian let out a yawn and stood, "Well, guess it's time for bed. We gotta get up early tomorrow."

"Cian?"

"Yes, Eithne?"

"Where am I sleeping tonight?"

"What do you mean--do you want to go home now?"

"Not unless you want to take me home now. I mean--do you want me to sleep on the sofa, or..."

"Where do you want to sleep?"

"It's up to you, Cian."

Cian reached out and took Eithne's hand and led her into the bedroom, and gave her a kiss.

"Cian? Are you going to? This time?"

"Of course not," Cian said, but added with a laugh, "unless you want me to!"

"Cian, all weekend, every time I thought you were going to--you said 'no.' You're too nice for your own good, Cian!"

Cian stood there for a moment lost in thought, while Eithne stood there watching him.

Standing there facing her, he began to undress himself. He removed his shirt. Then his trousers. He looked up at her standing motionless watching him undress himself. Lastly, he pulled his briefs off and stood facing her.

They stood there like that for several moments until she hesitantly reached down and pulled her sweatshirt up and off. She next, ever so slowly, unfastened her jeans and let them drop to the floor.

Cian took a step toward her, but she took a step back.

She turned away from him, then reached behind her and unfastened her bra dropped it on the floor. She lastly pulled her panties off and let them fall to the floor.

She stood there with her back to him. Her nude body was beautiful and slender.

Again, Cian took a cautious step toward her.

"Wait," she said in barely a whisper. She slowly turned to face him. She stood there with her legs slightly bent and crossed, with her arms covering her chest.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers