You Betcha, Honey

Story Info
Two horny girls, one unsatisfied man, & a Jacuzzi.
2.1k words
3.88
235.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, get off it, he didn’t say that!" exclaims the blonde in the bikini with the tattoo on her right breast naming her Sandy.

"Uh huh," gushes Gwen, coming out onto the deck with drinks. "He had just finished showering after finishing down at the jobsite--" she stripped off her own bikini bottoms, exposing her fine dark trim and plopped into the jacuzzi.

"No!" Sandy interrupts, grabbing Gwen.

"…and I was sitting with Holly on the couch. We’d been drinking tea and looking at some photographs for a while before Jim got home. God, did he look good when he was all covered with sweat and dirt and whatever!"

"Was he wearing that workshirt?"

"T-shirt!" Gwen jiggles her tits around. Her nipples grow quickly hard, and poke at their lycra bindings. "Even better. He had this great big hole in the back of his jeans. I think I actually came while I was sitting there!"

"Oh, I’m so jealous of you, Gwen."

Gwen giggles. "Honey, you just have to get in touch with yourself. You can come any time you want, too." Lightly, playfully, she pushes Sandy away.

"No," Sandy says, coming close in the water again. "I need a big strong man fucking me, and the smell of his body and the hair…" she reaches out a puts her fingers under Gwen’s top and squeezes a nipple. "Did Jim really say he was coming over here tonight?"

Gwen smiles, and says, "You betcha, honey."

They kiss and then Gwen pulls away, feigning embarassment. Sandy splashes her. "What did he say, Gwen? What did he say?"

"Well, Holly had gone into the bathroom after he came out, and I just couldn’t help myself but try to peek through the crack of their bedroom door, where he was dressing, and right when I did, it popped open and he came out and saw me."

Sandy’s jaw hangs slack.

Gwen starts rubbing Sandy’s leg under the water. "He looks me right in the eyes, and smiles, and says—ooh, I’m getting hot just thinking about it—‘what are you doing, trying to get a look?’ and I said, ‘you betcha, honey.’"

"Did you say that!?" Sandy says.

"I always say that. Don’t you wanna hear?"

By way of reply Sandy reaches between her friend’s legs, and runs her fingers through her wet bush.

"Yes," Gwen says, through building moans. "Jim didn’t even register surprise. He looked at the bathroom door, where Holly was, and cocked his ear that way. We both heard the sink running. He said, ‘You don’t have to sneak around with me, baby.’ And undid his pants."

Gwen thrusts her hips out and into Sandy’s manipulations, and comes like a jackhammer, literally shouting with pleasure, eyes closed, up on her elbows on the deck outside the jacuzzi. Sandy slides two fingers in and out, fast then slow, in and out, plucking the clit with her other hand, and watches Gwen’s facial expressions with envy. When it passes, Sandy sits back, and sighs, and reaches for a drink.

"See, it happens so fast for you. I swear, I’d pay a million dollars for a machine that could make that happen to me." Sandy smiles. "Mmm, these margaritas are yummy."

Gwen grabs hers and drinks, panting. "You betcha, honey." She says.

"So, then what?" Sandy asks. "When did he say he’s coming over here?"

"Well, Holly was obviously finishing up in the bathroom, so he puts his cock back in his pants—"

"When did he take his cock out of his pants?"

"Sandy, you weren’t even listening!"

"Well, go on!"

Just then the doorbell rings, twice, on the other side of the house. Gwen goes to an intercom device on the wall and presses the button. "Yes?" she says in her huskiest voice into the speaker.

"It’s Jim."

"Hi, Jim. Glad you could make it. Are you alone?"

"No, I brought Holly with me, and she’s pissed!" comes the reply, and Gwen and Sandy’s eyebrows both raise. Then, Jim adds, "Yes, of course, I’m alone."

Gwen calls him a jerk through the intercom, but lets him in just the same.

"He’s just playing games," Sandy says.

"Yeah, well, he’s hung like a mule. I’ll let him play whatever games he wants." Gwen says. She’s still standing outside the jacuzzi when the sliding glass door opens and Jim steps out onto the patio. He’s wearing a worn pair of Levi’s and a black t-shirt, both probably a size smaller than would be totally comfortable, but accentuating his biceps, shoulders and thighs.

"This must be your friend," he says. "She’s hot."

"That’s Sandy," Gwen says, going over to Jim and reaching under his shirt. "She didn’t believe me when I was telling her you were coming over here."

Jim laughs. It’s a deep-toned, almost pirate laugh. Instead of responding verbally, he unties Gwen’s bikini top and throws it off to the side, and begins to suck on her nipples. She coos with pleasure and rubs the swell of his crotch through the jeans.

Sandy drops her drink and climbs out of the water and takes a position on her knees at Jim’s feet. He grabs her hair and ruffles it around as she reaches up and opens his pants. Not wearing any underwear, as the buttons pop, his semi-hard cock flops out onto her waiting tongue.

"What a nice cock," Sandy says around it, taking it into her mouth and pulling on it, then sliding it down her throat until her nose was in his dark hair.

"You like when I flex it like that?" Jim moans.

Gwen grabs his cock with one hand and kneads his balls with the other, as Sandy continues to suck it all the way down her throat, and then out to the tip, and then back. Before long, Gwen pulls it out of her friend’s mouth and into her own, licking the head and slapping it off her open mouth and tongue. Jim throws off his shirt and steps out of his shoes, as Sandy pulls his cock away from Gwen and begins to suck on it as deep as she can again.

"Oh, god!" Jim exclaims. "Yes! You girls can fight over my cock as long as you want to, but can I maybe get one of those margaritas to soothe my parched lips?"

Gwen smiles and bends over to grab one of the ones sitting by the jacuzzi. When she does, Jim slips his middle finger into her snatch from behind and vigorously works it back and forth in her sopping wetness.

"My, that was a dirty trick," Gwen purrs.

"That’s not the only one I know," Jim says, "give me a drink." She complies, pouring some of the tequila tea into his mouth, then kissing him after he swallows, and offering another, rocking her cunt on his hand all the while.

Sandy furiously sucks Jim’s cock, and finally, he pulls it out of her mouth and strokes it a few times, moaning loudly, before letting her continue. Gwen makes a sour face at having her pussy massage interrupted.

"This girl’s a champion cocksucker," he says.

Sandy laughs. Gwen drinks some more of the tequila and gets down on her hands and knees on a wooden bench just to Jim’s right. She begins to rub her clit and squeeze her tits and call Jim’s name, effectively distracting him from the wicked blowjob.

"I hope you girls are into eating cum," Jim says, slipping his meat into the hot walls of Gwen’s box, forcing her forward onto her stomach and her legs back, "because it’s been two weeks since I shot a wad."

Gwen does not respond in English, but Sandy says, "You can come all over my face, honey. I’ll suck every last drop out of you."

"That’s what I like to hear," Jim smiles, leaning on his hands and pumping Gwen’s cunt. After only a minute, she begins to ask him to go slower. When he complies, she begins to moan louder, and squeezes him with her legs.

"I’m coming!" Gwen shouts, and she does.

"Ooh, damn!" says Jim. "She is a live one!" He pulls out of Gwen and sits down next to her on the bench. Sandy is instantaneously slurping his cock into her mouth, lapping off the fresh pussy juice and smiling as her face gets wetter and wetter every time his cock pops out of her mouth and brushes her skin. But Gwen will have none of it and climbs onto his cock, facing away from him, and putting her snatch right in Sandy’s face as well.

Also not to be stopped, Sandy continues to pull on Jim’s balls with her mouth, and stretches Gwen’s twat open and applies her fingers to her pussy lips and clit, and grabs the meaty cock that’s bouncing in and out of it, and pulling on it, and rubbing both of the partner’s thighs.

"I taste come," Sandy says, rubbing the throbbing member on her tongue as Gwen lifts herself off of it. Gwen turns and scowls at Jim, who shakes his head.

"Not yet, baby. You’ll know it." Jim says.

Gwen climbs down off of him anyway, and gets down next to Sandy. "You want to come all over my face?" she says. "You got enough for both of us?"

Jim nods, as the girls fight over his cock again. Gwen is a good sport, and puts up a fight, but she can only get three or four strokes in before Sandy wrenches his cock back from her and envelopes it in her lips. Gwen settles into the role of stroking the base of it, and squeezing Jim’s balls, and Sandy pinches his nipples while getting the back of her throat abused by the head of his cock, and her chin by the pounding of Gwen’s fist.

"Oh my God, I think I’m gonna come," Sandy says, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, Jim’s cock still snaking back and forth between her wet lips. Her body begins to shake, and she instinctively reaches down to her pussy and frantically massages it.

"You bad thing!" Gwen exclaims, swatting her on the behind. "I’ll spank your ass, you naughty girl!" Sandy forgets about Jim’s cock momentarily as she comes, and Jim stands up and grabs his pecker in one hand and the back of Gwen’s head in the other. He wastes no time in shoving all of it into her mouth, and strokes his meat double time as Sandy continues to moan like a whore below him. Fondling Gwen’s soft tits with his free hand, he speeds himself along to a climax, and a thick stream of jizz flies out of his cock and onto her face, leaving a trail of come from her hairline, through one eyebrow, down the side of her nose, and into her mouth.

"God damn!" Jim whispers. Gwen reflexively brings up one of her hands as the second blast hits her on the upper lip, and a big wad again goes into her mouth. She opens and closes her lips, creating a sticky web of cum. "Come and get it, Sandy," Jim says, clutching his purple cock in his fist, "I can’t hold it." Sandy rises from the ground and next to Gwen, pressing her left cheek to Gwen’s right, just as Jim loosens his grip and unleashes the mother lode. One burst after another fires out of his meat cannon, the first one hitting Sandy right in the left eye, closing it and having such mass that a great pile of cum drooled down her cheek and onto her undulating breasts. With a second, he holds the head of his cock on her lower lips and fires right into her mouth. Moaning, she pushes her mouth around his shaft as he squirts again, and plenty gushes out around the sides. Still stroking it, he pulls his cock out of her mouth and begins to slap it off her face, and after a couple more pumps, sprays a lesser amount all over Gwen again. A few more drops of cum directed at their tits, and Jim falls back onto the bench with an exhale large enough to blow out a hundred candles.

"Good gravy!" He exlaims. "That’s exactly what I needed!" Both women, soaked in his love, continue to fondle and stroke his cock, keeping it hard, licking it clean, and speaking to him in the language of pleasure.

"I’m sure glad you came over tonight," Gwen says.

Sandy nods her agreement, cock in mouth.

"Me too," says Jim. "Hey, can I use your phone?"

"Yeah," Gwen replies, "What for?"

"I need to call Holly and tell her we’re through."

"Oh don’t do that," Sandy interrupts, stroking his very click pecker with both hands. "Just go on seeing her, and come over here to take your aggression out on us."

Jim think for a second. "Can I do that?" he says.

Gwen goes down on him, while Sandy strokes. "You betcha, honey," says Sandy. "You betcha."