You Brought This on Yourself

Story Info
Woman chooses what she will be spanked with.
1.1k words
3.78
33.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to find an inconspicuous object that you'd like to be spanked with. Leave it lying around your apartment where you'll see it everyday... and make sure to bring it with you next week."

You didn't tell me what you had chosen, but I figured it out almost immediately as you opened your bag. It was a large brush, almost two feet long, with a detachable handle. There was no way I could spank you with it while it was assembled, the head would fly off. The handle was flat and flared at the end to about an inch and a half wide; that would have to do. But being so thin, it might sting a little more than you were used to... I don't think I had spanked you with anything other than my hand at that point.

We spent the day distracted by other things. As the day was drawing to a close, you were probably wondering if I had forgotten about the promised spanking.

You were packing when I walked into the room, wearing only a bra and panties. "It's time." As you turned your head toward me I grabbed you and bent you over the side of the bed. You let out a girlish squeal of delight. One hand on your back, I roughly pulled your panties down. I reached into your bag and found the brush head and handle.

"This may sting a little."

I lightly tapped the fleshy part of your buttcheek and then brought the handle down with a THWACK!

You gasped and I gave you some time to let the feeling sink in. I smacked your other cheek, then again, and again, reducing the time I would wait in between each stroke. I randomly alternated blows all over each cheek so you wouldn't know where the next one was going to hit. The handle left marks wherever it landed, and soon your entire ass was as colored as your vocabulary had become.

I stopped swatting you and lightly rubbed your stinging asscheeks with the hard bristles of the brush head. You were panting and moaning, but knew better than to ask me to fuck you yet. When I was done I'd let you know.

I lightly traced the marks on your ass with the brush handle, then slid it down the crack of your ass and down bewteen your thighs. I tapped the insides of your thighs until you spread your legs. Your pussy was so wet, it had started dripping down the sides of your legs. I rubbed the handle teasingly on the outside of your pussy lips, just enough pressure for it to slide along the juices. You moaned even louder.

"You're such a dirty little slut, just look how wet your pussy is. You like getting spanked, don't you? You dirty, dirty little girl. Stick out your tongue and taste how aroused you are."

I brought the handle up to your mouth and you obliged. I wiped the rest of the handle off on your ass and renewed my assault. Slowly at first, applying another layer of painful and pleasureable red marks all over your asscheeks and now your inner thighs, then faster and faster until you were squirming so much I had to hold you down and you were pretending to try to remember our safe word.

"Okay, we're done. Good girl. You know that wasn't *my* choice... you brought that on yourself."

"I know," you said between gasps for air.

"And now, as a reward for being so good, I'm going to fuck you." I can be a real charmer when I want to. The grin on your face and the fire in your eyes was all the approval I needed.

I pulled my pants down, unwrapped a condom and slid it over my rock-hard shaft. You had already had a warm-up, I knew what you wanted now. You wanted me to shove myself all the way inside of you. You wanted me to fuck you hard and fast. You wanted me to use your body for my own pleasure.

So I did.

Slamming into your wet pussy all the way, your ass rippling each time my pelvis rocked against it. Your moans got louder and louder and encouraged me to go harder, faster.

"Do you want my ass higher in the air?" you asked.

I smiled. You really are a dirty little slut.

Without letting my dick leave your pussy, we moved back away from the bed just far enough so that your face was pressed against the carpet, both of us on our knees. As if this wasn't a big enough turn on for me already, this position presented your puckered little asshole to the world.

I started pumping my cock in and out of your pussy again, but I had other plans brewing. As rough as I like to be with you sometimes, I don't like to hurt you unless I think you're going to enjoy it, and I know that some areas of the body can be sensitive to things like fingernails, so... I opened another condom, which was conveniently pre-lubricated, and slid it over my finger. You were starting to get curious as to why the hard fucking had not restarted when you felt my finger tracing circles around your asshole. Very lightly I started playing with it, keeping my cock going in and out of you at a steady rhythm.

As your curiousity and surprise turned into moans and encouragement, I started tapping your little pink rosebud, lightly and then more forcefully, and then slid just the tip of my finger in and out, in and out. When I felt you relax I slipped my finger inside you up to the first knuckle, and started sliding it in and out as my cock was sliding out and in of your pussy, setting up a pistoning action that brought the most exquisite moans and shudders from you.

This turned me on. A lot. Now that I had a rhythm going I started to concentrate on myself again, speeding up the action of my cock and my finger, your face pushed harder into the carpet even as you screamed in pleasure.

A few minutes later my eyes were starting to roll back in my head. "Oh... ugh... I'm going to come!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me, come for me!"

How could I refuse?

I threw my head back and let out a roar. The pleasure shot through me like fireworks and left me lightheaded. When I came down I pumped my dick inside you until the spasms died down, then unceremoniously slid my dick and finger out of your sweating, shuddering body. There would be no cuddling.

"Whew!" I gasped. "I know that you didn't come, but sometimes that's not so important."

You had calmed down some and started to check yourself for rug burn. "Well when it feels like that, I'm beginning to agree with you!"

I would have taken credit for the event, but after all, you brought it upon yourself.