You Can Always Say No Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye had done her job well. I knew 'Alan' was in there, somewhere. I simply could not picture this vision of overdone loveliness as anything but the young woman she appeared to be. I watched the range of emotions in Angie's eyes. It was almost like watching the thoughts themselves as they jetted through the neural pathways of her mind. She held one hand out, away from her, fingers spread, admiring her nails – just as a girl would do. All it would take was one more little nudge....

"It would be such a shame to take those away so soon," I added slyly, echoing what I knew to be her thoughts.

"Yeahhhh," she sighed dreamily.

"Look at it this way," I offered. "If you do this for me, you will learn how to makemepretty foryou. I would love for you to be my personal makeup artist."

That brought a dimpled smile to her lips that made my heart melt.

"How many lessons are there?" she asked softly.

"The introductory course is twenty-five lessons," I informed my hubby, "but Faye told me there are Intermediate and Mastery courses, as well. I would like you to take them all...."

"But I'm not sure I'll have all those nights free myself," my baby groaned. "What ifIhave to work late, or Jason sends me out of town...."

"Shhhhh," I shushed soothingly, placing my hands on her bare arms and rubbing them gently up and down. "All of that can be worked out. Faye has been teaching a long time. I'm sure she's had to deal with students needing to make up classes before. You can just go in on another night, or possibly on the weekend. Besides, you are so damned organized at your job, you almost never have to work late. The few times we've chatted with Jason Miller socially, he has sung your praises to the heavens. Everything will be fine. Let's just take it as it comes."

I gazed into those sultry, alluring eyes, losing myself in them.

"I can't begin to tell you howhornyall of this makes me," I murmured, "thinking of you, all dressed up and out on your own, learning to be all the woman you can be – forme."

"Try," she taunted.

"Why don't I take you home andshowyou, instead?"

I didn't last that long; I couldn't. My panties were already makingsquishynoises as we hurried down the concourse towards the parking lot exit. I lost it in the elevator on the way down to our parking level. I crushed myself against her, grinding my crotch into hers, devouring her mouth with my own. The touch of her body, the whisper soft grazing of those crimson talons across the exposed flesh of my shoulders and upper back, the taste of her lipstick, the scent of her heady perfume threw me into sensory overload.

My car was only a couple of spaces from the elevator door. I dragged her to it, grabbed her, then crashed backward against the passenger door, pulling her to me, into me.

As I expected, Angie could not yet manage my button and zipper. I whipped my jeans and soaking panties down around my thighs in one swift motion, then pressed down on my lover's shoulders. She squatted down before me, grasping the backs of my thighs with her talons, sending shivers of delight coursing up my spine. My sex was soaked, pulsing, and way more than ready.

The first flick of her tongue on my clit sent me over. I seized the back of her head with my hands and jerked her head forward into my pussy, screaming – and I meanscreaming– my passion. The pipes above us reverberated from the aural assault. At that moment, I didn't care who heard us or what they thought. I wanted the whole, wide world to know this girl, this intensely sexual being, was taking me to heights of ecstasy I had never even suspected to exist. She ate me with those incredible lips and demonic tongue like a thing possessed, raking my exposed flesh with her talons. I came six more times in rapid succession:bing-bing-bing-bing-bing-bing. My legs were so wobbly, I had to press down on Angie's shoulders to keep from falling over. My vision was swimming, the world spinning around me. I was gasping for air, as though I had just run a marathon.

We heard voices, shouts, asking if everything was all right. Angie managed to get my jeans pulled up, though not fastened. She fished the keys out of my purse, lowered me into the passenger seat and closed the door, then dashed around and slipped behind the wheel. The fabulous V-12 roared to the touch of the ignition, then settled into a silky-smooth purr. She backed out of the space, snicked the shifter intoDrive, then roared off, up two ramps to the safe anonymity of the street.

As we had backed out of the space, I had lazily glanced up, noting a ceiling-mounted surveillance camera, pointing almost dead-on to where Angie and I had been having hot, animal sex. I hoped the Security guys had gotten an eyeful and suspected that wasonetape that was going to make the rounds. I hoped it had captured my sly wink and satisfied smile, just as we slipped out of the camera's field of vision.

We stopped at a stop light; one I knew to be unconscionably long because the cross-street was a feeder for the freeway. Angie did something that made my breath catch in my throat. She flipped down the visor to reveal the vanity mirror, then made a slow, loving show of fixing her lipstick and powdering her nose – just as I had done to entice my husband dozens, perhaps hundreds of times in the past. Then, this overdone hussy turned to me and tilted her head coquettishly, the coyest of smiles on her perfectly-repaired lips. Butter would have melted in her mouth.Damn, this bimbo had instincts like nobody's business!I trembled with desire as I weakly reached up to stroke that face.

"Take me home, you slut," I hissed. "It's your turn – and I haveplans!"