You Can Handle It Ch. 05

Story Info
How many people to make you happy?
4k words
4.34
98.5k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in Greenville I only spent about half my time on billable hours. The rest of the time and evenings I spent with new computer equipment and software. I converted my working laptop to be able to use a WiFi connection to the Internet. Additionally, by the end of the week, I had a small portable hooked up to a decent video camera also using WiFi to access the Internet. Now I could log on to the new computer remotely. I could then capture a frame every fifteen seconds, or less frequently as desired, and transmit it to my remote location. I could also turn on recording remotely and capture full motion video with sound on the 80GB disk. Now all I had to do was find a place to mount it.

That weekend B&B wanted to hit an outlet mall about thirty miles out of Atlanta. Like any smart husband I declined the opportunity to be bored stiff for four hours.

As soon as they were away, I had the new equipment in the house. I had already decided that I could mount the camera in the A/C duct high on the wall of the guest room. But I also needed to put the computer someplace where I could connect it to the camera and connect both to an electrical outlet for continuous power. I climbed into the attic space above the second floor. There was a light up there and also an outlet, presumably so that the workmen could have power when finishing that part of the structure.

I cut a hole in the A/C ductwork so that I could run the cable to the camera. Then I got a long extension cord to plug into the outlet and to hook the computer up. After about two hours work everything was set up and tested. Now I just had to wait until something interesting happened in the guestroom.

----------------------------------

The next week I was in Macon again. I could monitor the guest room from my portable anywhere, but the comment that Harry had made about 'every night' bugged me. I wanted to check and see if that were true. I told Sandra that I needed to take off about 4PM each day. She didn't ask me why.

On Monday I cruised through Beth's condo association about 6PM. The B&B cars were there and I didn't see any familiar cars in the visitor's lot. About 7:30 I saw Beth's boyfriend arrive and shortly after he and Beth left again. I waited across the street until nine o'clock. I saw Hank and Beth go back in, but Barbara stayed home so I drove back to Macon.

Tuesday I had just parked across the street again when Barbara called my cell.

"Hi, there!"

"Hello, how are you tonight?"

"Had a rough day with your grandson. He's working so hard on that tooth but nothing's popping."

Something, or more likely somebody, was popping but it's got nothing to do with Johnny. "Gee, that's too bad. He must be miserable. And causing the adults misery also."

We talked for another ten or fifteen minutes and then I saw Harry Winston's car go into the association entrance. We continued to talk and then she yawned.

"Honey, I'm really tired. I think I'm going to turn in early tonight. Love you."

"I love you, too," I replied and we hung up.

Six minutes later I pulled into traffic two cars behind Harry's car. I followed them to the nearest mall and watched them go into Magiano's, a restaurant that you could enter from the outside of the mall. After a short wait they were seated in the sidewalk café area where I could conveniently watch them. I hadn't anticipated this, but over the next hour and a half, while they were eating, I shot a roll of film catching all sorts of interesting poses of the two.

When they left the restaurant, they drove leisurely to Harry's house. By now it was dark and I again parked on the street behind Harry's and walked through to his backyard.

Harry really liked the idea of making love in that basement with the curtains open. He only had a small light on but it was enough.

Barbara kneeling before Harry, her mouth working slowly; click. Barbara bending over the couch with Harry entering her from behind; click. Barbara bouncing herself up and down as Harry lay on the couch; click. Another two rolls of film used up over a two-hour fuck-fest.

Wednesday I called Barbara while I was parked across the street from the condo. We talked for a while and then ended the conversation. About 7:30 both Hank and Harry showed up. This time the foursome left in Hank's car. I followed them to a new housing development and to a house where a party was going on.

I drove past where they parked and around all the streets in the housing development before coming back and parking near the party house. I sat in the car for a while to let all the people arrive. Then I got out and began to look for places where I could shoot pictures. I discovered that the party had spilled out onto the patio and around the pool. There was plenty of outside lighting that would make taking pictures easy if Harry and Barbara were out there.

I waited about thirty minutes and got my wish. All four of the crew came out onto the patio and began circulating. I took a few pictures but nothing special. As the evening continued, Harry had several more drinks and began to get frisky, nibbling on Barbara's neck and running his hands over her ass. Barbara pushed him away when he did that the first time. She has never approved of PDA's. As the night continued, she had several drinks herself. Harry became bolder and she began to acquiesce. Finally, I got several excellent shots of the two of them kissing with Harry's hands clutching her ass.

Shortly after that, the party began to break up. When I saw the foursome leave, I hung around in the trees for a while and then headed back to Macon. Thursday I would stay in Macon. I already knew that Thursday was a regular date for Barbara and Harry.


Thursday I got a call from Barbara about 5:30. She explained that B&B were going out to a movie tonight so she called early. After we hung up, I remembered that the last time they went to a movie, the action ended up back at Beth's condo. I decided to monitor things using the video camera hook-up from my motel room. I activated a thirty-second capture about 6:15.

I got about ten minutes of frames as Barbara got dressed to go out. She had put on some rose-colored lingerie that I had never seen before. She also wore a sleeveless knit top and a skirt that had a hem about two inches above the knee. She has good-looking legs and even without hose, she looked sharp.

After she left the bedroom, I decided to go eat. I returned about 8:30 but there was still nothing on the video feed. I read and watched TV, keeping an eye on the video. About 10:30 a frame appeared on the computer showing Barbara entering the bedroom leading a man who was still concealed by the door. She was already topless. I quickly switched the video to full motion and audio recording on the hard drive. I set the program timer for four hours. That was a long time but the last time had lasted at least two hours. I then shut down my computer and let the recording do its work. Next week I would be in Greenville and could watch the video directly.

----------------------------------

When I got to my office Monday in Greenville, I started on a major personal project. I spent most of the day doing research on the net and perusing books in the computer section of the local bookstore. It wasn't until after my supper in front of the nightly news that I took the laptop out of the car.

B&B had gone shopping briefly Sunday afternoon. I had enough time to get into the attic and remove all traces of the video setup. I had resisted the urge to see what had been recorded, because I had no idea when they would return.

Now, I hooked the laptop into my home network. I copied the video file from the laptop to a DVD burner. Finally, I took the finished DVD and inserted it into the player for the TV. I punched the ON button and the DVD PLAY combination as I sat down to watch.

The opening of the DVD showed Barbara, still topless, standing at the foot of the bed kissing a man with his back to the camera. He was caressing her breast nearest to the camera. They were obviously enjoying each other but something seemed odd about the scene that I couldn't quite identify.

"You're way overdressed," Barbara said as she broke the kiss. She began fumbling with his belt.

"We're both overdressed," he replied and moved to unzip her skirt.

That wasn't Harry's voice! It sounded like Hank. He shifted position to look around at the skirt's button and I saw his face. It was Hank!

The skirt whispered to the floor. Hank grabbed Barbara's panties and pushed them down her legs. He knelt and removed the panties, then took off her shoes. As he stood back up he swiped his tongue across her pussy.

Barbara went back to work on Hank. Soon, his pants fell to the floor, pocket contents and belt buckle jingling as they hit. She knelt and removed his shoes, socks, and slacks. Meanwhile he stripped off his shirt. She pulled his boxers down to his thighs. His cock stood proudly and she paused to lick the head several times. Then she finished stripping him and rose to kiss him again.

Their tongues began dueling. Hank gently pushed her backwards until they both fell to the bed with him between her legs. He reached between them and began to rub the head of his cock along her lower lips.

"Yessss. Put it in me now," Barbara hissed.

Hank started a gentle rocking motion that slowly drove his cock deeper and deeper. When he was fully in, he paused to give her time to adjust. He had just started fully thrusting when the bedroom door opened.

Beth burst through naked followed by Harry similarly undressed. "We thought it would be more fun together," Beth said as she crawled onto the bed beside Barbara.

Shortly Harry had mounted Beth and was thrusting back and forth. Hank also resumed his motions. B&B were both making little moans and other love sounds.

"There's a fantasy that I've always had." Hank stopped thrusting and stood up. He walked around to Beth's side of the bed and pushed his cock toward her face.

Beth craned her neck towards Hank's cock as he knelt on the bed. She took it into her mouth and began sucking the tip and jacking him. Beth stopped sucking briefly so that she could run her tongue all over Hank's prick. "Really tasty," she commented on her sister's juices before sucking Hank back into her mouth.

Barbara rolled to her side and watched for a few minutes. Then I saw something I would not have believed. She reached out and fondled Beth's breast and began gently rolling and pinching the pink nipple. Beth groaned loudly then she let Hank slip from her mouth and rolled to her back.

"Oh, oh, oh, ooooooh!" Beth had a good orgasm, which left her limp.

"Come on back, boy," Barbara crooked her finger at Hank. He moved back into her saddle and began humping.

Beth was just lying limp under Harry while she recovered. Harry decided that he wanted something more active and withdrew, moving to kneel beside Barbara's head. Barbara imitated her twin's earlier actions, sucking Harry's little head and pumping his shaft. After a couple of minutes I noticed Beth reviving.

She rolled to her side to see what was going on. Then she leaned over and took her twin's nearest nipple in her mouth while reaching to tease the other one. This sent Harry over the top. Within a minute I saw him grab Barbara's head and hold it still while he gyrated his hips back and forth. "I'm coming, babe," he yelled.

Barbara kept the spurting prick in her mouth. She even seemed to swallow, something she never did for me. Even so, she couldn't take it all and some dribbled down onto the pillow. Harry staggered back and sat in the casual chair on that side of the room.

Hank sped up his thrusting as Barbara began to lift her hips in time with Hank. Beth continued to play with her sister's breasts.

"I'm getting close now, Hank. Harder! Do me harder!" Barbara's movements became less coordinated but much more exaggerated.

"Now! Now! Come with me! Oh, godddddd!" Barbara collapsed back on the bed.

"Sooo goood!" Hank finished, too. He dropped down onto his elbows and then rolled to the side.

They all just lay there recovering for several minutes and then Barbara started to get up. "I've got to shower. I'm too tired to do anything else tonight."

"Me too," echoed Beth.

"Why don't you guys run along and we'll talk tomorrow," Barbara instructed Hank and Harry. She kissed each one on the lips briefly as she walked nude toward the bathroom. "Good night."

I was hard as a steel spike being pounded into a railroad tie. I backed up the DVD to where Harry was getting ready to move to Barbara's head and hit Play. When Beth's tongue touched Barbara's nipple, I spurted three feet across the rug.

----------------------------------

It had taken me the full two weeks in Greenville doing research and programming, but finally, early Friday morning the Trojan horse slipped into the email server at Harry's office.

Friday afternoon I called Barbara and told her that I was stuck on a problem and would be there later. In truth I was already on the road and I arrived outside Harry's office about 4PM.

Harry was out the door before 5. I followed him back to his house and then to an apartment complex in Midtown. Shortly, Harry and a brunette came out dressed for a night of clubbing. I got a good picture of them as they got into Harry's car. Over the next four hours I took a few more pictures as they ate dinner and also as they checked out two clubs. I called Barbara again and told her I was having a more difficult time than I thought. I would stay in Greenville overnight and drive down in the morning. By eleven o'clock they were back at Harry's place.

Over the next ninety minutes I shot a roll of film of the activities in the basement recreation room. By now I could predict the sequence of events pretty well. I briefly thought of anonymously sending a sex manual to Harry to give him some new ideas.

After the couple stopped for the night, I checked into a motel. I looked up the personal data on Harry's new girlfriend off the Internet and then got a good night's sleep.

I got up early enough to be outside the one-hour photo shop when they opened. After looking at the wallet-sized photos, I selected about ten graphic shots and had them blown up to 5 x 7's. I arrived at Beth's place about 11AM.

When I walked in both girls were dressed casually and drinking coffee at the breakfast table. Barbara came over to kiss me but I avoided her and spoke directly to Beth. "Rich's is having a sale today. Here's two hundred dollars. Go shopping until five." I slapped the bills on the kitchen counter.

"Wha, what's going on? Why do you want me to leave?"

"Just do it. Barbara will be here when you get back."

"But I haven't finished the laundry. It's almost done. You and Barbara can go into the living room. I won't bother you."

I put my briefcase on the table and took out an 8x10 picture of Harry kissing Barbara and grabbing her ass with Beth in the background at the party. I slammed the picture down between them. "GET THE HELL OUT NOW!"

Barbara went white. Beth scurried out grabbing the money and her purse.

"It's not what you think," Barbara began.

"Really? Not resisting too much, are you? Most people would say you're enjoying it, even."

"Oh, it was just one of those things that happen at a party. Harry had had too much to drink and I didn't want to make a scene." She tried to relax and act casual. I could see the wheels turning. She thought that if a person at the party had passed this on, then maybe I didn't know much.

"Were you trying not to make a scene here also?" I pulled another picture out that showed the two of them at the sidewalk table at Magiano's. She was holding one of his hands and he had a hand on her bare knee pushing her skirt up slightly.

"Well, Harry does get fresh sometimes, but it's just his personality. It's doesn't mean anything."

"It may not mean anything to him, but what does it mean to you? Why are you out with him so often?"

"We run into each other sometimes and talk like friends do. It's nice to have adult conversation after spending all day with a baby. You know that I love you." She was still trying to put a casual twist to this as she picked up her coffee cup.

"After twenty-three years of marriage, you can't be honest with me?" The next picture I dropped on the table was a 5 x 7. There was no doubt that it showed Barbara nude, bent over the couch in Harry's basement. Harry was behind her, hips and other things buried between her legs.

The coffee cup spilled on the table and Barbara slumped in her chair. "My lord, how did you get that?"

"The real question is why did you do that?"

She didn't answer immediately. Then she seemed to pull herself together and sat up straight. "You've been spying on me! What a lowdown thing to do, JERK!" She had decided that cool wasn't the way to go. Anger at being wronged was the next tack.

"Wow! Hurt me with a name, huh? After what's been going on for the last six months, you think name calling is going to hurt me more?"

"You bastard! You don't care about me. I spent all those nights alone in that house. And then on the weekends you didn't want to do anything but stay home. I'm too young to stay home all the time."

"Small town girl goes to the big city and is dazzled by the lights. You think Beth's got it good because she can go out partying every night? I thought you graduated from college twenty-five years ago."

"Well, Harry appreciates me and is good to me. He thinks about nice things for us to do."

"I can see that Harry thinks of nice things for YOU to do." I dropped a picture of Barbara blowing Harry. "But, if Harry's so good why doesn't he ever go down on you. I seem to remember you enjoying that."

"Harry and I are simpatico. He really loves me and shows it. We don't have to do everything to enjoy each other."

"You even got Diane to lie for you. What'd you tell her? That I was cold and uncaring?"

"She agrees with me that I deserve some happiness. That I've done for you all these years and you've never appreciated me."

"How many people does she think it takes to make you happy?" I dropped a vid-cap onto the table of Hank fucking her. It was like I had slapped her. "How many people at once does it take?" I placed another vid-cap beside the first one. This one showed Hank fucking her while she sucked on Harry. "What would Diane think of her mother after seeing those? What would she think when she saw the video of the whole episode and where those pricks had been two minutes earlier? How much longer do you think you'd baby-sit Johnny?"

It was like I'd hit her in the stomach. "Wh, wh, where? How did you get those," she asked very weakly.

"You're so in love with this guy that you want to trade him for your sister's boyfriend? Or maybe it's the other way around. Maybe he just wanted to notch his bedpost for both B&B twins?"

"You didn't even care about the diseases that you could be bringing into our bed. There aren't any rubbers on any of the pricks fucking your cunt," I continued.

"Don't use those words! Harry and Hank are healthy."

"You talk about my WORDS when I could make lots of money selling the Porno Granny video over the Internet? Suppose Hank and Harry are clean. What about the girls they're screwing?"

"You know Beth and I are okay and Hank's been going with Beth longer than Harry's been with me."

"I'm asking about the other girls." I dropped a picture of Harry and the brunette from last night on the table. Barbara sucked in her breath.

"This one is Hilde Cramer, age 28, 404-622-4321. That was taken last night at 11:32PM as you'll see from the date stamp." I dropped a picture of Harry and the blonde on the table. "That is Jeri Moore, age 31, 770-555-1234. I suspect that there are not many nights that Harry sleeps in a cold bed. I'd also bet that you're the oldest girl he's currently screwing."

12