You Can't be Serious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers

* * *

Del pulled into the parking lot and parked her car in its space. She glanced at her watch, it was only three fifteen, that would put her home by four and that would be too early. She took her time getting her papers together and then went into the garage and into the office she shared with four other foremen. Her boss, Trevor Phillips was sitting at her desk.

"Well?" He demanded.

"Well what? And get your ass out of my chair," Del replied.

"What did you find?"

"They're still working on it, just like I told you they would be," she replied. "They called it in complete. They can't still be working on it, Del."

"Don't call me that," she said with a trace of anger in her voice.

"Why not, that's what all the men call you," he retorted.

"They earned the right. You haven't," Del said seriously.

"You're too close to them. You're covering for them and it's going to cost you one of these days," he said smugly.

Del reached into the tray on her desk and tossed a form into his face.

"There ya go. You go right ahead and gig the shop steward for calling in a job complete. It will be done when he gets back to the garage and he'll grieve your ass for harassing him because he's shop steward. I don't give a fuck where you got your education, I don't give a fuck about how you think a foreman is supposed to act and I don't give a fuck about your one minute manager seminars either. Save your management philosophy for the MBA's you keep hiring who don't know a swinging short from a swinging dick and get off my ass or I'll grieve you for harassment myself," Del said icily.

"You can't have it both ways Delana," he said as he rose and started for the door.

"You're management now and not craft. If you don't start acting like management and join the team you are going to find yourself without a job," he predicted. Del stared at him and used two finger to hold her left eye open.

"If you see a quarter's worth of concern in there call someone who gives a fuck about joining your team. In the first place, I'm the only tier one in this shit hole garage who hits her monthly job quotas regularly. In the second place, I'm a woman. And in the third place, I'm gay. You can't touch me and you fucking know it. I'll EEOC you so fast your ass will wonder what hit you."

"They're going to leave you high and dry one of these days."

"And you can cut your divide and conquer crap too. I stood in for Richards here for three months while he was out and I know all about the company policy of setting tier one management and craft at each other's throats. Now I'm going home. I have a headache," Del said.

"Do you have the sick time," he asked.

"Go look it up," she said as she signed out and stormed out of the office. Trevor was one of those people who drove her nuts. A smart assed college boy who thought just because you didn't go to Cornell, that you were stupid. She was the only one who called him on his bullshit, or bucked him. The rest of the tier ones were boot lickers and it sickened her. There had been a time when being a foreman meant something. Now they were just the bottom wrung of management. Most didn't even have any field experience.

She wasn't worried about him checking her time. She hadn't missed a day of work in three years, although she had no doubt he would go up to personnel and check. Del had bigger things to worry about than Trevor and his harassment. She let her anger go as she walked to the bus stop and caught the up town bus. By the time she got off at her stop she was nervous and sweating. The elevator ride up to her floor seemed to last forever and by the time she stealthily slid the key into the lock she was shaking like a leaf.

She opened the door hesitantly and peered into the living room. It was empty, as was the kitchenette. She slipped inside and quietly closed the door. Two half-empty wine glasses were sitting on the coffee table. Del breathed in and detected a familiar smell .It was the scent of an aroused woman, too faint to tell if it was Fran, but she had the feeling it wasn't. The aroma was stronger next to the sofa and the tall butch's lips curled into a semi-smile when she saw the damp spot on the center cushion. If she needed any more evidence a pair of her mother's jeans were balled up at the foot of the sofa, along with an indecently brief red thong.

A sexy moan filtered down the hallway from the bedroom and Del sat quickly and removed her work boots. She tiptoed down the hallway in her sock feet, moving slowly and stopping every step or two. She was very careful to step over the squeaky floor joint and only the faintest sound was produced when her weight shifted. Still, it was enough to have her holding her breath. When she reached the bedroom door she saw it was cracked open and she hesitantly peered inside.

Carmen lay on the bed, with her head and back propped up by several pillows. She was naked from the waist down and had her long legs spread wide. Fran rested on her elbows, between the older woman's legs with her face buried in Carmen's hairy pussy. Del felt her stomach knot and her throat suddenly went dry. She watched as her mother curled her hand into Fran's abundant blond tresses and pulled her face tighter to her pussy. "Mmmm, yeah, right there," she moaned.

For a moment she wanted to just sneak back out of the house and let them have fun, but she couldn't. Her mother had done her part and now it was up to Del to do hers. She walked quietly into the room, noticing Fran's stirrup pants and panties on the floor at the foot of the bed and her poet's shirt tossed casually on a chair. Her bra, if she had even worn one, was nowhere to be seen, but a damp towel was lying on the floor. Fran was so into what she was doing she didn't notice Del enter, but Carmen did. She looked tentatively into her daughter's eyes and blushed scarlet, smiling with embarassment. Del smiled back, finding her mom's blush comforting as she was sure it matched her own.

Fran had her ass in the air and Del reared back and slapped the inviting target as hard as she could. Fran yelped and shot forward into Del's mother's arms.

"Del! I...Wait! I can explain," the little blonde stammered.

"Explain? Explain what? Do you think you can explain why you've got your tongue shoved so far up my mother's cunt you didn't even notice me come in?" Del asked, doing her best to sound angry.

"It's not what you think!" Fran cried, turning anguished eyes to Carmen. As if hoping the older woman would bail her out, but she was watching with a bland expression on her face. Fran's eyes darted nervously from mother to daughter and back again. Carmen broke down first, giggling at Fran's predicament. Del smiled and sat on the bed, gently caressing the blonde's leg.

"Del, I..."

"Shhh baby," Del said soothingly, "I've known you had the hots for mom for a while and I've known about your little fantasy of having two women at once."

"You mean...I'm gonna... Both of you?" She stammered.

"If you want," Del said with a soft smile.

"I...I want!" She cried, disengaging herself from Carmen's body and hugging Del fiercely.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too," Fran declared.

"That's touching girls, but my pussy is in need of attention, so if you don't mind, save the hugging and endearments for after the fucking," Carmen interrupted.

"Damn Ma, that was harsh," Del said as she stood and began to unbutton her jeans. Despite herself her eyes were drawn to her mother's vagina. Somehow she couldn't even think of it as a pussy or cunt. It was swollen and angry red in color, covered by soft brown curls.

"You walk in while I'm getting head and interrupt, then call me harsh? Talk about nerve," Carmen shot back. Del laughed deeply as Fran scooted back between Carmen's legs and dove nose deep into her wet pussy. Del was actually glad that her little lover had interposed and thus blocked her view. Staring at her mom's puss was like watching a train wreck for the tall butch. She had been unable to take her eyes off of it.

Del pushed her jeans down and stepped out of them. Carmen was watching her intently as she peeled her red bikinis off and crawled onto the bed. She placed her hands gently under Fran's ass and pushed upwards. The small woman instantly rose to her knees and spread her legs, exposing her glistening pussy. Del pressed her face into the pungent flesh. Fran was so hot and wet that Del's face slipped right in, her long aquiline nose pressing into her lover's entrance.

"Ohhhh," Fran moaned into Carmen's muff.

Del had never felt Fran so wet and she tasted sweeter than normal. The lanky butch flattened her tongue and dragged it up the blonde's inner folds, amazed at how much of Fran's thick cream accumulated on her tongue. Her pussy was like an ever flowing fountain and Del was intoxicated with the taste and aroma, but before long she was having to hold her breath as she licked. Fran was literally so wet that the tall girl couldn't lick as deeply as she wanted and still be able to breathe.

Fran was moaning and making small noises as she ate Del's mom and Carmen was groaning softly as the blonde's talented tongue ravished her pussy. Del knew how her mom was feeling. Fran's tongue was long and very agile and she seemed to know just where to put it to make it feel best. Giving up on this position Del rolled over onto her back and wrapped her arms around Fran's wide hips.

For a moment she just lay there and admired her lover's pussy. Fran had been totally shaved when they met, but Del had convinced her to let it grow back. She was a natural blonde and kept the soft, downy pubes trimmed. Her mound was trim, but the outer lips of her pussy were so large they looked more like flaps. Del absolutely loved the way they looked when she had a cock buried in Fran, they seemed to be holding onto it and the tall girl found that wildly erotic.

She pulled gently and Fran's hips dropped, settling her pussy right on Del's lips. This was much better, she thought as she pushed her tongue back into the warm depths and began to eagerly lap up Fran's juices. The soft pubes tickled her nose, but she had no trouble breathing as her tongue glided between the slick, puffy lips. Del scooped up more of Fran's natural lubricant, enjoying the explosion of flavor on her taste buds. Fran's scent was musky and strong and filled Del's nostrils with each breath. Her skin was soft, like silk, but warm and Del enjoyed the feel of it as she gently kneaded Fran's ass.

"Fuck," Carmen groaned. Fran moved forward slightly and Del assumed it was to increase the contact at the point that had gotten such a reaction. On her end it moved Fran's pussy up and forward slightly, forcing Del to arch her back and push her head back more to keep her tongue on Fran's clitoral hood. The new position changed her visual focus and Del found herself staring past Fran's pendulous breasts, to where her long neck was pushed out and the bottom of Carmen's pussy was visible.

Del could see her mother's entrance and couldn't help but remember that twenty-five years ago that was where she had come from. The strange fascination wouldn't leave her and she seemed incapable of tearing her eyes away from the glistening pink folds. Fran's pussy, bumping gently and rhythmically against her chin and nose broke the strange hold the sight of her mother's pussy had on her. Del realized she had been frozen, just staring and not moving and Frannie was getting impatient. Del forced her tongue back out and began to worry the area just above Fran's clit. The little organ was out, but Del avoided it. Fran had to be really hot before direct stimulation was comfortable there and while she seemed hotter than Del had ever seen her, the tall woman was careful. This was Frannie's fantasy and she didn't want to do anything to ruin it for her small lover.

Del's renewed attention caused a shuddering moan from her lover that was cut off when her mom's thighs contracted violently and she pulled Fran's face tightly to her soaked pussy. "I'm coming...Oh god! Eat it!" Carmen barked as her body began to convulse. Del pulled back from Fran's overheated pussy and licked along her inner thigh, allowing the blonde to fully concentrate on Carmen. When the older woman's body relaxed and she began to pant, Del moved back to Fran's pussy and directly attacked her small clit. She felt the involuntary tensing in Fran's thighs and ass, which she knew meant the small woman was close. Sucking hard on the area around her pebble, Del isolated it within her mouth and began to lash it with the flat of her tongue.

"Mommy!" Fran screamed as she came and Del almost stopped. One of Fran's ex lovers had trained the little blonde to call her mommy and it irritated Del to no end, but she decided to let it go this evening and kept up the stimulation. Fran's hips went wild, plunging so frantically Del lost contact and just kept her tongue moving. When Fran's hips finally ceased their plunging Del's whole face was coated in her juices. The tall butch licked her lips and wiped the rest off as she slid out from under Fran and stood up. The small blonde rolled over onto her side and curled up.

Carmen stretched languidly and rolled off the bed. She looked down at Fran then smiled and looked at Del. They were both standing there, facing each other in just their shirts. It was a little awkward, but only before they both grinned at each other. Carmen sashayed out of the room and Del opened the drawer to her nightstand.

"Thank you so much, that was wonderful," Fran mumbled.

"It ain't over yet, baby," Del said nonchalantly. She stepped into the harness and pulled it up over her hips, tightening the tabs. She then grasped the front flap and jerked the snaps open. Holding the flap in her left hand she grasped the dong with her right and pulled it out. Fran was watching with interest as Del pulled the base plate out and tossed the black dildo back in the drawer. Dell rummaged in the drawer and pulled out a very long and thin pink dildo that ended in a blunt point rather than with a head. She inserted the base plate into the fat end and then pulled it through the hole in the flap and redid the snaps. Del jogged her hips experimentally and once satisfied she pulled out the big tube of lubricant.

"What are you up to?" Fran asked.

Del didn't have to answer as Carmen walked back into the room. She had removed her shirt and her large breasts were now encased in a heavy, black leather bra. Around her generous hips a red harness was buckled and from the front dangled an obscenely large rainbow colored dildo. Del's eyes widened in surprise, she didn't have anything approaching the dimensions of the multi-colored monster at her mom's waist in her drawer. Fran's sharp intake of breath made her surprise evident as well.

Carmen laughed and widened her stance, gently stroking the latex monster. Her hand barely fit around it.

"I can see you are going to learn to love my little friend here," she said, addressing Fran.

"Little? That's a fucking tree trunk, Ma," Del proclaimed.

"Not really, I have a larger one in my room," Carmen said, evidently enjoying the look of shock on both her daughter and Fran's face.

"All my lovers so far have been older, more...shall we say, experienced women. Those little cocks you get online just don't do it for them," she explained as she crawled back onto the bed and resumed her spot.

Fran seemed enthralled with the thick cock, crawling between Carmen's legs and stroking it while staring at it with a rapt expression on her face.

"Go ahead sweetie, try it out," the older woman coaxed. Fran nodded, seemingly struck mute by the dimensions and hesitantly straddled the brunette's hips. Del moved to the end of the bed to watch. She was relieved to see her mother's harness was the full coverage kind and that her pussy wasn't visible. Carmen reached between them and firmly grasped the cock, holding it up straight. Del noticed that only her inch-long manicured nails allowed her to encircle it. She winced and her pussy contracted in sympathetic pain as she imagined what that would feel like.

It's a good thing I'm a butch, she thought wryly. If someone came at me with that thing I'd be screaming bloody murder and calling the cops.

Fran wasn't doing any screaming, at least not yet and she damned sure wasn't running away either, Del thought. She had raised up and tried to ride down a couple of times, but the big cock kept slipping off target. Fran grunted in frustration, the first sound she had made since seeing the giant dick, and reached back grasping it and holding it on target. Still, when she rode down it popped back between her legs.

"Honey?" Carmen said, nodding at Del's hand. The lanky girl nodded and tossed the tube of lube to her mother. Carmen quickly popped the top and squirted a generous amount of the clear gel into her hand. She then slicked up the big dong, until it glistened. She grasped it firmly with both hands, holding not the base, but about two thirds of the way up the shaft and guided the head to Fran's opening.

"Ride down slowly, tesoro," Carmen whispered. Fran nodded and reached between her legs, using two fingers to spread her lips wide. Del watched in fascination as Fran slowly lowered herself. She saw the cock flex as more pressure was applied, but with both of Carmen's hand firmly holding the shaft, it had nowhere to go. About half the head was wedged into Fran's entrance when Del was struck with a thought. If they manage to get that thing in, she'll never feel me again. Del burst out laughing then, causing both women on the bed to look at her curiously.

"What?" Carmen asked.

"Nothing. I just found out what penis envy is like, that's all," Del said smiling. Carmen laughed with her, but Fran simply gritted her teeth and took more weight off her legs. An explosive rush of air burst from her lips when the head suddenly disappeared into her pussy.

"Very good, mia piccolo una."

"How ya feel baby?" Del asked.

"Full," Fran grunted. She rode down more and Carmen pulled her hand away when Fran's lips pressed against it. She did the same a little later with her second hand. There was still a good four inches of shaft still outside when she stopped and let her head fall on Carmen's chest.

"That's it, I can't take any more," she gasped.

Carmen said nothing, but her hands slipped to Fran's hips and she pulled her hips down then forced them back up.

"Oh god!" Fran yelped. Carmen took no notice, but continued to steadily raise and lower her hips. As Del watched, the shaft slowly began to sink deeper and deeper into Fran's pussy. Del couldn't believe how widely stretched her lips were. She had never been much for visual stimulation, but something about this was incredibly hot and she found herself stroking her own cock, grinding it against the top of her pussy.

Del watched for a few minutes. Fran slowly adjusted and then began to respond. It took the pair a while to get into sync, but eventually they did, Fran moaning happily as her hips fell to meet Carmen's as they rose. Del climbed onto the bed and scooted towards them, but when her thigh brushed her mother's she froze. The look on Carmen's face told the lanky butch that the intimate contact was just as disturbing to her. Del slipped back off the bed. She had planned on giving Fran what she always dreamed of, being sandwiched between two lovers, but she realized she couldn't. There was no way to keep from touching her mother and it was apparent that neither could deal with that.

She turned to pull up a chair when she noticed her jeans lying on the floor. Del suddenly had a flash of inspiration and stepped into the jeans. She pulled them up and buttoned the top button, but left her cock hanging out of the fly. This time when she mounted the bed and her thigh brushed her mother's, it was no problem. She reached over and grabbed the tube of lube and made sure her cock was well coated.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,931 Followers