You Can't Do That! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,951 Followers

Some are gold diggers, but he's not an idiot. I wish he'd be more careful, even old people can carry diseases."

She called it his "Platinum Pussy Parade", then remarked how good my hair looked now. I had let it grow back out to my college length.

Finally, my house was ready. Kelsie and I had a little housewarming. My house is in a different development from his, so she has to drive almost five miles when she could take a nine hundred yard pontoon ride. She did it because Roy still didn't know I lived there.

"He saw you the other day, while you were doing yoga. Didn't get a look at your face, though. He did say you had a hot body for your age. He wanted to invite you over. I'm stalling him off until his birthday in two weeks. I'm giving him a little party."

I asked her how in the world she made him to agree to a party, knowing he didn't like them.

"Grams, you know him a lot better than I do. Nobody makes him do anything unless he wants to. I pretty much begged him, in a teasing way."

The day came. I was a nervous bundle of energy the whole day. I was going to be fashionably late, to give him time to have a drink or two and relax with his friends. He hadn't actually talked to me since the divorce. Still sent cards and gifts on my birthday and Christmas.

He signed them "From Kelsie and I" but Kelsie generally knew nothing about them. I did the same.

I decided to remind him of better times. I wore a halter that made my now non sagging boobs look great, and an old[new]expensive pair of cutoffs.

My hair was wavy again and I put a scarf over it for the ride across the cove. Kelsie was feeling good so she opened up the outboards, and had my hair flying everywhere.

Sound carries over the water really well, and as I was docking I heard his lawyer[still think he was doing her] ask if he had met me yet.

"No, she's probably a dog."

Kelsie charged up the yard with me in tow, trying to get the hair out of my face.

"Grandpa, you know how sound carries over the water. She heard what you said. You need to apologize."

I finally got the hair out of my eyes and stared into his surprised face, holding out my hand.

"Hi" I sad, "I'm Sheila. Woof."

..............................................

I was happy when he let me stay, and even happier when he took me home.

I wept with joy after he went to sleep, after a very nice little romp. I was surprised when he stayed, even though I had to practically beg him.

I poured everything I had into pleasing him, using my yoga techniques and kegel exercises to heightened the experience. It wasn't tantric, but it still lasted a good while. He gave as good as he got, controlling the tempo, backing off when he got too close. He was different, more aggressive, grabbing and caressing in equal measure. I realized later what the difference was.

He could be that way because he didn't have to live with me, so if I didn't like it he could just leave. I actually liked his new style better, but I hoped he would be gentle sometimes.

I hoped there would be some more sometimes.

We talked the next morning, and parted on good terms. I told him how proud I was of his writing, and how good he was. I also filled him in on my life since the divorce, mentioning the hormones and my OCD but not dwelling on it.

I see him almost every day. I bought a nice little boat with a lot of power. Kelsie steals it when she's there, flying all over the lake with her friends. She always brings it back with just enough gas to make it to the marina.

In many ways, he's still punishing me. Sometimes he tells me to stay home, even though there's no one there. And if he's in his office working, it better be life and death if I knock on the door.

He knows it burns me, but every few weeks to a month, he goes to the country club and pulls a cougar to bring home. I met a couple of those bitches at his birthday party. I wasn't stupid enough to try to lay a claim on him by holding his arm or any of the other myriad signals one woman sends another, but I did let them know I was serious competition.

I've even stooped to watching them with a high powered pair of binoculars I bought for 'bird watching'. He saw the flash once and grabbed his own pair, looking directly at me and giving him a little wave. The bitch walked out from behind the privacy wall, huge tits flopping everywhere. I broke a damn good pair of binoculars that day.

I went inside and cried, in regret and pain. I had done this, made him this way, and I had no one to blame but me.

I'd usually sulk a day or so, then motor over and do my yoga on his patio, behind the privacy wall. I had a bad habit of forgetting my leotard. I was usually jumped about two thirds through my workout. I got to exercise other muscles then.

I was shocked beyond words when he called me over to share breakfast one morning. I could have sworn he had a woman over the night before. We were just enjoying our first cup of coffee when Sabrina walked out in a robe. They collapsed at the look on my face as I went from one to the other.

She hugged me.

"Surprise!"

She was obviously naked underneath the robe.

"How, why...what about Billy?"

A cloud passed over her face.

"Billy was just marking time until he vested. Then he and his little honey he's had on the side for five years were going to disappear into the sunset. The day he retired I had him served. At work, in the middle of his farewell party. I included lots of photos for him to share. Hope I didn't ruin it."

We split his retirement sixty forty my favor in return for a quiet divorce and no alimony. I ran into Roy and he took me to lunch. Then we had a few dinners, and finally, breakfast. Please don't be pissed."

I was, but there was shit I could do about it. So I relaxed, and we lazed around the patio like the old friends we were. My life had taken on an aura of surrealism.

We had just got done with a vigorous romp, and I was enjoying my afterglow when he hit me with a shock.

"You know, you and Sabrina were roommates in college and close for years. Were you ever...curious? I wouldn't judge you if you were. We could do a three way, flash back in a way."

I snorted. "That'll never happen! You can't do that!"

It hit me what I said as soon as it left my mouth.

He just grinned. "You know better than to say that."

.................................................

So he didn't burn her, but he didn't take her back. In the end, who got the better end of the deal?

Thanks as always for taking time to read this.

Who knows what I'll post next. One thing's for sure, it'll make some happy and piss others off. Either way I enjoy hearing form you, and as always, vote if you like.

qhml1
qhml1
8,951 Followers