You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers

My dick throbbed at this confession. I pressed on.

"How often do you partake in the meats of a younger man?" I asked.

"Not often enough." she whispered. "Never with a student, but I have thought about it. But they're too weak. They don't have the balls to get the job done."

"But I do..." I began. "You know I do."

"I know." she whispered, pulling her head back. "That's why I have to leave, before I do something I regret." she added, her voice reaching normal level again.

She stepped to my side and walked around me. As she walked to grab her purse, I spoke out.

"Ah, I knew it!" I called out excitedly. "I knew you had a thing for me!"

She looked back at me and smiled.

"You're mom has no idea what a filthy young man she raised." she said with a smile.

"I think she has an idea." I replied. I looked at her, waiting for her to admit the truth.

"You're a good looking young man... okay? You're hot! Okay? You happy? But, you're a student, and my friend's son, so you are off limits." she stated, grabbing her purse.

"But that makes it better, doesn't it?" I began. "Doing something forbidden... something so nasty... so filthy... so wrong... breaking the rules just to get in my pants... that makes it so much hotter." Her eyes gazed lustily at me for a second before she shook herself from her thoughts.

"Goodbye, Tom." she said, spinning on her heels, and walking towards the door. Moving deftly, I sprinted the other way, sliding in front of the front door just before she reached it. She stopped and looked at me with a smile.

"Tom, this can't happen." she began. "Now please, step aside."

"You don't want me to do that, Casey." I began. "You don't want to go anywhere."

"Tom..." she began, putting her hand on my shoulder, feeling my firm muscle lightly with her fingers. "Ask me in a few years. Then we'll talk." she teased.

"You don't want to wait." I began. "You want it now. Just like I do. What you said before was bullshit. You want to be conquered... swiftly... efficiently... and completely. You want to go upstairs, right now, and finally see the inside of a student's bedroom."

"Tom... please. Step aside." she asked impatiently. Looking at her, I paused and nodded.

"Fine. But... just one thing." I began. Before she could move, I reached down and lifted my shirt up quickly, pulling it over my shoulders, tossing it away, leaving myself bare-chested in front of her. Her eyes couldn't help but lustily consume my exposed tan pecs and abs. "You can leave, Casey. But before you do, all I ask is that you give my abs one... innocent... feel. What's the harm in that?"

"Tom, please..." she begged. Before she could say otherwise, I grabbed her wrist firmly and pulled her hand till her outstretched palm was pressed against my abs. She turned her head to look away, but her fingers squeezed my abs lightly. I stepped aside, leaving room for her to open the door, but keeping her hand on my abs. Her fingertips rubbed against my stomach lightly as she stepped forward, not looking at me and grabbing the doorknob. She pulled the door open slightly, and I spoke up.

"You like my abs, Casey? You like feeling the high school quarterback's abs?" I seethed out. Instead of just stepping out the door, she turned to glance at me. Her eyes appreciated my fit form again, the only clothes I had left on was the loose pair of shorts I was wearing. Her eyes followed those muscles on my lower belly that point the eyes towards my crotch.

"You're not a student anymore." she stated.

"Well, I graduate in three days, so until then I am." I began. She stood, poised at the open door, her hand still fingering my abs. "So, I can still help you live your little fantasy. You can still fuck a student. Admit it. You want someone to win the bet... and you're rooting for me to get the job done. You want me to win. Don't you?"

She looked at me, her eyes leering at me hungrily. She could walk away at any time, walk out the door and leave me hanging. At this point, I couldn't stop her. But she couldn't tear her eyes away. Her hand traveled lower, her fingers running past my belly button, her fingers sliding towards the hem of my shorts. I felt the pads of her fingers running in the area between my belly button and my crotch, running back and forth teasingly. Eventually though, she pulled her fingers back.

"Tom..." she warned softly, the door still open. She opened it slightly wider, ready to step out. She turned her head to leave when I called out to her.

"Casey!" I said. "Does this change your mind?"

She glanced back, just in time to see me reach down and scoop out my pulsing meat into the open air.

"What the fuck!?" Casey yelled out, slightly laughing in shock, jumping back in fear, accidently slamming the door shut behind her. "Jesus, Tom! What the fuck is that thing??"

Her eyes were wide in shock as she stared at my throbbing shaft. It was rock hard and pointed right at her. He eyes consumed every nook and cranny of my smooth, bare cock that was hanging over the hem of my shorts.

"This doesn't change things right?" I asked, taking one step forward. She was backed against the door, as far away as she could get from me. From it. She might be afraid of it, but that did not stop her from looking at it hungrily. "You're a professional woman. A teacher. I'm just some dumb boy. An 18-year-old who should wait a few years. Isn't that right? You should be better than this. Letting a dumb jock back you into a corner like this. Make you drool like this. Isn't that right? Or maybe, taking a look at what I'm packing changes things? You know now how much of a man I truly am, don't you? I'm more of a man than anyone you've ever met. And you're a nasty, filthy slut who wants to get demolished by some young, hard cock. Aren't you? Tell me, Casey!" I said, confidently, approaching her slowly, on the offensive. I looked at her and she looked at me.

I felt her fingers running across my abs again, near my belly button. They worked their way down lower, towards my meat, before veering off to the side slightly. I felt two of her fingers snake past the hem of my shorts, curl back against them, and with a firm tug, she pulled me towards her, till her chest pressed into mine, her face inches from mine.

"It's Ms. Graham." she whispered huskily, almost sneering. I smiled arrogantly. In the span of a second, she leapt into my arms, her lips meeting mine fiercely. As soon as her soft lips pressed into mine, they immediately parted, and she forced her sinewy tongue into my mouth. Our tongues mashed together, our saliva mashing together as I made out with this hot bodied teacher. Her hands clawed at my bare back as mine surrounded her, putting one on her back and the other taking a greedy handful of her juicy ass. Her body pressed roughly into mine as she backed me up until my back hit a wall hard, causing the wall decorations to rattle. I sucked at her tongue as she sucked on mine, our lips mashed together forcefully. I let my other hand slide down to cup her ass as well, squeezing it roughly. I pulled my lips from hers and leaned down to her neck, sucking at it.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned out, clawing at my scalp. She rubbed her hands along my firmly muscled back appreciatively. I nibbled at her neck fiercely, grinding against her as I did so. "Tom...Tom... hold on... wait." I kept going, fearing she was trying to push me away. "Tom!" she called out, forcing my head back so I was staring at her lust-filled face. She was gasping hard as we shared this moment. Finally she spoke up.

"Tom..." she said huskily. "Take me up to your room and fuck me!"

Seething with lust, I reached down and took the back of her nylon clad knees and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my hips as her lips met mine again. The smell of her perfume hit my nose, and the pleasure I was feeling made her feel weightless in my arms. Muscles flexing, I walked towards the stairs, and effortlessly began to climb them, making out with my mom's hot-bodied friend as I did so. We kept making out as I climbed the stairs and rushed impatiently to my room. Once inside, I let her go, her heels landing on my carpet as she looked at me with lust in her eyes. She took a hold of the front of my shorts again and dragged me towards the bed. She pushed me to a sitting position on the edge of my mattress and stood in front of me. This allowed her to just look down and appreciate what I was packing.

"Holy shit." she said, her eyes going cross-eyed as she stared down the length of my thick meat. For a few moments, she studied it, appreciating its size. "That's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen!" she gasped out in awe. I let my shorts and briefs drop to the floor. She tilted her head, studying it from different angles. "Jesus, look at those balls." she mused to herself. I reached down and gave myself one firm stroke.

"Is this what you want?" I said. "What you've been dreaming about?"

"You have no idea." she said hurriedly, kicking off her heels as she ripped out her tucked in blouse and began to furiously unbutton it. "I have got to suck your cock." she gasped out.

"The doc doesn't match up?" I asked cockily.

"Not even close." she said with a laugh. "He's got your bank account beat, though." she added, her belly button appearing behind her parted blouse.

"I think we know what matters more to you." I said, slowly pumping my cock. She smiled wickedly. Her fingers deftly unbuttoned her blouse, till finally, she ripped apart her blouse, exposing her bra-clad breasts to me. The bra was snug on her, making her breasts practically explode out of it. Her nipples showed through the lacy black fabric, and the overworked bra-straps dug into her shoulders. I looked at her sexy thin, trim belly, and another rush went through me.

She began to tug on her thin skirt, and as she did, more and more of her tiny black panties emerged. I shook my head at this. Ms. Graham was by far the hottest woman I had ever fucked, well about to fuck. Plus, she was the first older woman I would be banging. But hopefully, she would not be the last.

Her skirt puddled at her feet, leaving her clad only her black bra, black thong panties, and dark stockings. My mouth was probably gaping open, gazing at one of the teachers at my school dressed like a porn slut. I had never been harder in my life.

"I hope you live up to your hype." Ms. Graham said, reaching behind her back. Deftly, she unhooked her bra, and her massive breasts burst forward, causing her bra to spring down her arms onto the floor. My eyes widened. Finally, after so long, I was seeing Ms. Graham's massive bare breasts. I was the first student to get the job done, to convince Ms. Graham to take off her clothes and show off the goods. And I was seeing the goods first hand.

Ms. Graham's tits were enormous! If I didn't have a mom with mammoth FF-cup tits jiggling around the house, these would have been the biggest tits I could ever imagine seeing. They were full and round, yet still perky and firm. Her nipples pointed outward, and her breasts jiggled slightly with each slight movement. Her rack was pale and creamy, like the rest of her skin, and her flat belly really enhanced their size.

"You like?" she teased, grinning proudly, cupping her arm under her jugs.

"Biggest I've ever seen." I replied, as she bent over to slide her thigh-highs down. "Leave them on." I ordered, and she smiled lustily and obeyed. She moved towards me and got on her knees in front of me, between my spread legs. She put her hands on my bare thighs and slid them upward. I sighed in pleasure as I felt her fingers curl around the base of my shaft. Her mouth opened in a sigh as she gazed at my throbbing cock and gave it a slow stroke.

"Oh my God! I love this big teenage dick!" she moaned out.

"You've wanted this for a while, haven't you? Admit it!" I seethed out. She sighed as she jacked my dick slowly.

"If the question is, do I find you sexy?" she began, staring up at me. "If I noticed how hot and buff you were getting every time I visited here? If I noticed how hot your ass looked in your football uniform? If I ever wondered if your dominance on the football field translated to the bedroom? If the thought of licking the sweat off your abs ever crossed my mind? The answer is yes."

With that, she lowered her head towards my crotch, putting all her focus on my manhood. Her mouth opened and as I felt her warm breath on the tip of my cock, my head fell back. I glanced back down just in time to see her open mouth surround my dick, allowing it entrance. I felt her tongue graze along the bottom of my shaft as her spit dripped onto me. Finally, I felt her plump lips close around shaft, forming a perfect seal. Her tongue mashed against the underside of my shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she began to suck.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" I grunted out. I looked down to see my cock buried halfway in my mom's best friend's mouth. Her tongue was swirling, and she lowered her mouth even farther on my dick, inhaling my cock. "Fuck!" I grunted, resting my hand on her head as she bobbed on my shaft. "Ms. Graham, you know how to suck some cock." I complimented. "God damn!"

She lifted her mouth off my dick, the top half soaked with her spit.

"I've had a lot of practice." she panted out. She resumed sucking me, attacking my cock fiercely, choking herself on my sizable meat.

She was so good at this! She sucked cock hard, inhaling it like she meant it. She bobbed deeply and smoothly, taking more of my cock down her throat. She sucked on my penis like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. She reveled in the act, as if she was born to do this. The sensation of her plump lips wrapped around my shaft was almost enough to make me lose it. She looked up, holding my gaze as she attacked my pole. She took more of my cock down her throat than any other girl ever had. High school girls were so dainty about it. This was a first for me. An older woman. A real woman. And she was not afraid. She knew how to do it and do it right. She attacked my big dick like a starving woman, sucking long and hard, trying to savor every bit of flavor my thick cock provided. She was unflinching in her efforts as she gave me a deep, smooth, wet and hard blowjob, her spit dripping down my shaft to my balls. I didn't know if I could go back to dainty, tentative, 18-year-old girl blowjobs anymore.

"I'm gonna tell everyone about this." I told her. She smiled around my cock as she sucked me. I had no plans to actually tell any friends about this, but it sounded hot. She lifted her mouth off my dick and mushroom tip, her copious drool soaking my cock and connecting it to her wet, hot mouth.

"I hope you do." she panted, kissing the underside of my cock fiercely. "I hope you let the whole school know what a slut I am!" The thought clearly turned her on too. And she dove back to work, greedily sucking me again, taking a good 8 inches down her tight throat. Her palm cupped my balls, her fingers gently manipulating them, adding to the pleasure I was feeling. She used the hand on my balls to spread her spit around the rest of my shaft, coating what was left with her saliva.

I looked up at the mirror next to my door. The reflection I saw was thrilling. Me, naked, a light sheen of sweat coating me, my firm, lean muscles looking awesome. The only part obscured in the reflection was my cock. And that was due to the kneeling figure in front of me. Looking at the reflection, I saw the back of the red-haired woman's head bobbing in my lap, not seeing her face, just watching her work. Seeing her crimson hair fall onto my thighs and her being so engrossed in the act of sucking my dick that she didn't bother tucking it behind her ears affirmed in my mind what a sex-vixen she truly was. Her firm, bare back looked stunningly sexy. She was up on her knees, her hands clawing my thighs as she blew me. But the best part of seeing this reflection was getting my first good look at Ms. Graham's fabulous thong-clad ass as it directly faced the mirror. The black string threading between her cheeks was microscopic, so her ass was practically bared to me. Each cheek was round and full and fleshy in just the right way. Hers was an ass you just wanted to grab and squeeze and not take your hands off of. In her position, her cheeks parted naturally I could see her asshole behind the tiny piece of string, and it looked nice and hot and tight. Seeing a teacher so exposed, having her kneeling in my bedroom, exposing her asshole to me, it was a thrilling sight. And lastly, seeing her long firm legs covered in those smooth thigh-highs added to this teacher's obvious sexual appeal. I was pulled from my admiration of her body when she pulled her mouth off my cock with a smack and panted her wet, open mouth against my ball-sack.

"Jesus..." I called out, groaning in pleasure. Ms. Graham's tongue worshipped my balls lovingly, cradling my nuts as her tongue slathered my sack with her spit. "Ms. Graham..." I panted. "You are so much better at this than the girls in school." I declared. She pulled her off her mouth from my nuts with another wet smack and looked up at me.

"I don't think any of those girls would know what to do with this monster." she said, before planting her open lips around my balls again, taking what she could into her mouth, sucking lightly. I scrubbed my fingers in her silky hair, holding her mouth against my balls. She pulled back again, her warm breath surrounding my sack. She gripped my dick in one hand and slapped it up against my stomach. She extended her tongue from her mouth and before I could react, she ran her tongue against my sack, then up my shaft, from the root to the tip. Her tongue ran over the tip before running down to my belly. She ran her tongue in the ridge between my abs, living her dream, licking the sweat from my fit stomach.

Ms. Graham pushed me back onto the bed as her tongue ran up my body. She climbed onto the bed, her tongue running up the middle of my chest. As she crawled up my body, her fingers ran over my lithe frame, lightly rubbing my stomach and chest. A shiver ran through me as her tongue ran across my neck. As her tongue entered my open mouth, she let her weight fall onto me. Her bare chest was now against mine as our mouths mashed against each other again. I planted my hands on her ass and squeezed it roughly in my palms. I let my fingers run presumptuously into the crack of her ass, teasing her a bit before letting my hands rise to her waist. I tugged down her thong with a jerk. Continuing to make out, we crawled up the bed till I was laid out completely on the mattress. She followed, pulling her thong off as she crawled with me.

Finally, she pulled her lips off of mine and she looked down at me. My mom's best friend, a teacher at my high-school, was naked on top of me, her giant tits pressed into my bare chest. With a smile, she got up on her knees, now kneeling on me. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at me. Her massive tits looked even bigger from this angle, jutting out from her chest, nipples hard as rocks.

"You ready, teach?" I asked confidently. Smiling wickedly, she reached down and took my shaft in her hand again, pointing it upward. She swiveled her hips, positioning her dripping, bare cunt over my towering cock. She slapped the head of it against her puffy lips and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." she told herself.

"Trust me, it'll be worth it." I said, grabbing her hips.

"Oh, I already know it will be." she purred. Looking at me, she began to lower herself onto me. Her eyes scrunched up as the head of my dick began to enter her.

"Fffffffucckkkk!" she moaned out. One of my eyes scrunched shut as I felt the tip of my cock press against the entrance to her tight pussy. The lips of my mom's best friend's vagina began to split apart, trying to grant me entrance. She had to wiggle her hips, and I had to push up firmly. But finally, the tip of my cock entered her.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers