You Decide...

Story Info
Husband decides how many cane strokes for his wife.
2.2k words
4.3
51k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

As suggested John had phoned the school again to make anther appointment, this time to meet Ms Pascal, Sue's old French mistress. Surprisingly she had asked them both to come to her house, rather than meet at the school.

On the day of the appointment Sue had decided to wear a short black skirt, stockings, suspenders, lacy black underwear and a snug fitting tailored shirt. It gave her the look of a high powered executive in a top city firm.

Ms Pascal's house turned out to be a rather imposing detached house in a posh part of town. After having rung the door bell John and Sue were met after a few moments by Ms Pascal who welcomed them into the house. John was immediately struck by Ms Pascal who had a very trim figure dark hair and sharp angular facial features. She also spoke with a soft French accent which John could imagine she would certain turn a few heads at the school wear she taught, both students and teachers alike.

They were shown into the dining room where Ms Pascal told them to wait as she had something to finish in the front room before she could see them. John and Sue stood quietly in the room wondering how the evening would unfold. Sue had told John that she'd had a girly crush on Ms Pascal at school, but that Ms Pascal had always seemed very aloof and strict with her students.

In the quietness of the room they could make out the sounds of voices coming from the front room, then after a pause, the unmistakable sound of a cane whipping through the air and the crack as it landed followed by a yelp. John and Sue immediately moved to the dining room door to see if they could see or hear better, but the front room door was shut. All they could hear was the repeated swish-crack of the cane. After around 18 strokes the front room fell silent. Sue turned to John and asked if that's what he thought she would be in for tonight, John reassured her that nothing would happened that she didn't want.

Shortly after Ms Pascal came out of the front room and ushered Sue and John in from the dining room. As they walked into the front room John saw a young man standing in the corner of the room, facing the corner with his hands on his head. The young man was also naked and his buttocks and thighs were clearly showing the results of the hard caning they had just heard. In the middle of the room was a chair from the dining room with a wicked looking cane resting on the seat.

Ms Pascal explained to John and Sue that the young man in the corner was one of her ex-students called Tim and she had just finished punishing him for trying to look up her skirt in class. Apparently Tim had contacted her though a school alumni website where this confession had come to light. Ms Pascal also told Sue that she should be punished tonight as she knew that Sue had a schoolgirl crush on her. Ms Pascal told John that she was aware of the fact that both the Headmaster and the Games master had already punished Sue. John blushed, realising that Ms Pascal knew all about the fucking Sue had received at the hands of these two men.

Without further ado, Ms Pascal told Sue to take of her skirt and shirt and then bend over the chair in the middle of the room. Sue seemed to pause for a moment as she looked at Tim standing in the corner, wondering if she should undress with him still in the room. Ms Pascal noticed this and sternly told Sue to do exactly was she was told. After this sharp rebuke Sue quickly shed stripped of her clothes and stood in the middle of the room in just her stockings and underwear. Ms Pascal then told Tim to turn around and take his hands from the top of his head. Both John and Sue watched as Tim turned around and for the first time Sue could see his face, he looked about 20-25, a similar age to Sue, he had sandy blond hair and a toned body. As Sue's eyes travelled down his body she admired his physique and was impressed by the size of his penis, even in its flaccid state it still looked thick and powerful.

Ms Pascal picked up the cane and tapped the back of the chair telling Sue to bend over it and hold the seat firmly with her hands. This position pushed Sue's bottom out seductively towards Tim. Ms Pascal then turned to John telling him that Sue was now going to be caned, with the number of stokes being decided by John. She then went on to explain that she would cane Sue until John masturbated and came on his wife. If John could do this quickly then Sue would receive fewer stokes, however if he took longer she would get more. During this John was not allowed to touch Sue, and as an incentive, if Ms Pascal were able to deliver 24 strokes before John came, she would allow Tim to fuck her at the end of the caning.

John looked shocked, he hadn't expected Sue to get fucked tonight, and he certainly hadn't expected to have to try and wank in front of another man. But if he didn't, Sue was going to get severely caned and then fucked by a young well hung stud.

Ms Pascal carefully positioned herself to the left of Sue as she bent over the chair. Tim had a perfect view of Sue's bottom framed by her stockings and suspenders. The prospect of being able to fuck this delightful looking young woman in front of her husband was already making him hard. John was quickly stripping off his clothes as he rubbed himself trying to get hard.

Ms Pascal tested her aim with the cane on the centre of Sue's bottom. Sue realised that she had been allowed to retain her knickers and wondered if they would offer any protection?

And so if began...

The first stoke whipped in quickly landing right in the centre of Sue's bottom making a loud crack -- just like they'd heard from the dining room. Sue immediately realised that her knickers offered scant protection from the cane as the pain of the first hard stoke washed over her. Strokes two and three quickly whipped hard across the centre of her bottom and Sue had to grip the chair tightly to remain in position.

By now John was naked and standing in front of Sue, frantically rubbing himself, trying to get erect. The combination of having to wank to order and knowing the outcome if he failed had put John under considerable pressure, especially when he looked across at Tim who now seemed to be fully erect. Tim gently rubbed himself, just waiting for the moment he could fuck the woman bent in front of him. As the cane continued to crack down Sue subconsciously began to twist and turn her behind trying to absorb the stokes, but this gave a very erotic show to Tim who seemed to be getting bigger with every stroke of the cane.

After twelve strokes Ms Pascal stopped and told John to stand still with his hands by his side. Ms Pascal then carefully slipped Sue's knickers down, leaving them stretched across her thighs exposing her welted bottom. The knickers had provided no protection to the cane and angry looking red welts criss-crossed Sue's bottom. Ms Pascal then handed the cane to Tim telling him to continue the caning and John to continue wanking.

Tim could not believe his luck, not only did he have a chance to fuck this woman, he can now also cane her. He stood to one side as Ms Pascal had done testing his aim. Satisfied, he raised his arm and delivered his first stroke. It landed with a light thwack, hardly producing any reaction from Sue. Ms Pascal immediately told him off, saying that he must cane MUCH harder! Not wishing to incur her wrath, Tim's second stroke whips home and lands with a satisfying crack making Sue yelp. The third stroke is just as hard, but not as accurate and lands at the top of Sue's thighs making her stamp her feet on the floor trying to manage the pain. What this also does is cause her knickers to slip down her legs to form a puddle around her feet.

John looks on with envy at the sight of a well hung young stud caning Sue hard. John wonders if he should try and time his climax until just after the 24th cane stroke so that he can then watch Sue get fucked?

Tim continues to thrash Sue and in his enthusiasm to cane hard the strokes land in random locations from the thighs to the top of her bum. Just after number 24 has cracked home on the sensitive join between her bottom and thighs Tim hears a grunt and sees John begin to cum, shooting thick ropes of cum onto Sue's back.

The room falls silent and all that can be heard is John's laboured breathing and little gasps coming from Sue.

Then Ms Pascal speaks, telling John that he came too late and that Tim will now fuck Sue. She also says that she noticed he deliberately timed his climax to coincide with the last cane stroke, and therefore should also be punished for cheating. John isn't quite sure what she means, but she beckons him forward and tells him to bend over the chair, but facing Sue, so they are effectively head to head.

Ms Pascal hands Tim a foil wrapped condom and tells Tim that he must now fuck Sue as hard and as fast as he can. She explains that she will cane John until Tim ejaculates in Sue. John realises that the tables are now turned and how many strokes of the cane he receives depends on how quickly Tim fucks Sue!

For his part Tim isn't bothered at all about John getting the cane, he's just looking forward to fucking Sue hard as instructed. He unwraps the condom and as he rolls it down his thick shaft he realises that it black. The contrast of the black rubber against his fair skin is striking and it make his cock look even bigger. Tim positions himself behind the still bending Sue and as he crudely rubs his engorged cock head around Sue's cunt he is delighted to find she is very moist. He nudges the tip of his cock between her lips, and then grabbing her thighs rams himself home in one motion. Sue cries out in anguish as she feels herself being fully stretched by this thick hard cock which is now ploughing into her. Her body jerks at the savage thrusts and she struggles to relax to try and accommodate Tim.

John's face is next to Sue's and he can hear her gasps and feel her panting breath as she is fucked hard. However all of this is forgotten as Ms Pascal begins to cane him. As the strokes begin to land John can feel a desperate fire erupting all over his bottom. It almost seems that Ms Pascal is timing her cane strokes to Tim's thrusts into Sue.

Tim is transfixed by the woman bent in front of him, never had it felt so good to fuck so hard. His ex-girlfriend was very petite and she would struggle to accommodate Tim's cock and she certainly couldn't take the pounding he was giving Sue now. As Tim feels his orgasm approaching he reaches forward and grabs a handful of Sue's hair and pulls her head up, making her push back onto his cock. With and guttural shout Tim cums, pumping load after load into Sue holding her hips close to him, pushing in as hard and deep as possible.

Hearing Tim cum Ms Pascal steps back from John and inspects her handy work. She had managed to give him ten strokes of the cane before Tim finished. She then walks around to where Tim is still embedded in Sue and gently pulls him away. The outside of his condom covered cock is slick with her juices and inside is full of his cum. Ms Pascal gently rolls the condom off Tim and squeezes the contents all over Sue's bottom and her distended cunt. She calls John around and tells him to knee behind Sue and clear up the cum using his tongue. John eagerly complies, pleased that his own caning has stopped and also pleased that he will be able to bring Sue to an orgasm using his orals skills.

Tim stands and watches as John skilfully brings Sue to a powerful orgasm, all the while Ms Pascal is rubbing his cock, keeping him hard.

After Sue has recovered Ms Pascal tells John and Sue to get dressed and leave. She tells John that he should phone the school again for another appointment, this time with the Bursar.

As they are getting dressed Sue cannot help but notice the way Ms Pascal continues to stroke Tim keeping him hard. She looks on enviously as clearly Ms Pascal has further plans for Tim later that evening.

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers