You Didn't Know You Wanted Cock

Story Info
You're taken by Debbie and her boyfriend.
2.1k words
4.44
416.3k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clanger99
clanger99
10 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Let me set the scene...

I walk into the room in nothing but my 7" strap-on and a smile. My wetness is already seeping down my legs, god dammit, I am so turned on by the thought of taking you!!!!!

You are on the bed, handcuffed to the headboard just as I left you an hour ago.... your cock is straining against the lovely black mesh of your panties and your stockings look so sleek on your hairless legs (I shaved them and your balls earlier!!!)

I walk over to you and straddle your chest; my fake cock is an inch from your lovely lipsticked lips........your tongue darts out and caresses the end of my cock. You lick the end for a minute and when you least expect it I ram it into your mouth.

"You love to suck cock, don't you whore?" I yell as I pull your head closer to me. I look down and you have the whole 7 inches in your mouth, the fake balls resting on your chin. You pull away slowly and I can see lipstick smears all down the cock.

"You naughty girl look what you've done!! Clean it all off" and you set to licking my cock nice and clean. "We want it nice and clean for when I ram it up your ass don't we babe?"

I move away from you and you groan you really did like that cock in your mouth didn't you?

"Would you like a real cock to suck on honey?" I ask.

You nod "Whore" I scream as I slap your face.

"Lick me" I yell as I sit over your face. Your tongue darts out and strums my clit, mmmm feels so nice. Then you jab your tongue up into my pussy, again and again. It feels like a short cock.

I lean over and lick the end of your cock as it peeps out of the top of your panties, the elastic digging into it. You start moving your hips wanting me to take you into my mouth.

I stop licking and grind my pussy into your mouth, my wetness smothering you. I can see your cock pulsating, you love it.

I pull away and move down your body, licking everything, your smooth hairless chest, your nipples, your belly button. I pass over your cock not touching it...yet.

I move between your legs and ask you to open up. You hesitate not sure if you want this.

"OPEN THEM SLUT" I shout. You’re stunned and immediately open your legs. I lick down the side of your panties, in the crease of your leg. Your cock is bumping your stomach. I slowly pull the leg of your panties to the side and lick your balls and between your balls and your ass. You are groaning and begging me to lick you.

"Lick what honey? Tell me what you want me to lick."

"Lick my cock, my balls, my ass" you whisper.

"Raise your ass off the bed" and as you do I slide your black panties down over your cock and down your black nyloned legs.

Your cock is so hard and pointing straight up. I can't resist putting my hot mouth around it. You groan loudly. I bob my head up and down, sucking and swirling my tongue all around. I can feel your balls tightening, you’re getting ready to cum.

I stop and pop a cock ring around the base off your cock. "I don't want you to come until I say you can. Do you understand?"

You nod.

"OK here’s where the fun really starts"

I move off the bed and fetch the blindfold from the drawer. You move your head off the pillow so I can get it on.

"Don't move I won't be a moment, I forgot the KY"

The door closes after me and you wait patiently wondering what is going to happen next.

The door opens and you feel the bed move next to your head, you instinctively move your head to where the movement happened.

"Open you mouth and suck me" I say.

You open up and the cock slides in.........but its warm and softer than the strap on......you pull away.....It’s a real cock!!!!

"OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH AND SUCK THAT COCK SLUT"

You move your head back to the cock and slightly open your mouth. John, my boyfriend, rams it in up to the hilt making you gag. He pulls back and growls "lick me bitch"

I watch in wonder as you take the cock into your mouth, sliding up and down. I can see the suction in your cheeks and the movement of your tongue as John slowly moves in and out of your mouth. You are really getting in to it.

I am getting so hot watching you two that I decide its time to get what I want. I reach for the KY and pull your legs up and apart. I move down and lick the precum off the end of your cock.

I move down and lick your puckered ass, jabbing my tongue in and out of its virginal tightness. Boy you’re tight. I carry on licking you really good and then I move a finger up and rub your opening. You push against me wanting more.

I KY my finger and press it into your ass. You wince and try and pull away but I just carry on, pushing my finger in further, all the way in. I start slowly twisting and pulling it in and out, finger fucking your ass for the very first time. After a few minutes of this you start opening up further and pushing against me.

Johns cock falls from your mouth as you ask for more.

"Please put another one in, please" you ask.

"No not until I see John cum all over your pretty face"

You turn your head around and take Johns 8" cock all the way in to the back of your throat, sucking and licking like a wild thing. John is getting close, his balls are all tight and he is breathing hard. He moves position slightly so he can really fuck your mouth.

He rams it in and out holding your hair and slapping your face. "Suck it bitch, make me cum" You move your head back so he can really have the room to fuck your throat. In 3 long hard strokes he is cumming like I have never seen him cum before.

He spurts 3 times, big gobs of white cum. It runs out of your mouth and down the side of your face as he continues to slide his cock in and out. You’re gagging on the amount of cum and cock in your mouth. Trying to swallow.

Just then I ram my second finger into your ass. "Oh yes fuck me with your fingers" you yell. Your out of control thrashing all over the bed, your cock bobbing around with drops of precum all over its head, but unable to cum thanks to the tight cock ring.


I pull my fingers away and move up the bed positioning the tip of the cock right at your opening. You tense up knowing what I am about to do. "John do something to make him relax will you darling?" I ask.

John moves down the bed and takes your cock into his mouth, sliding slowly up and down, we don't want you too excited else I'll never be able to hold on to you to plow your ass.

You slowly relax feeling my boyfriend’s mouth and tongue on you sucking lightly as his stubble rubs your skin.

I reposition myself so the tip of my cock is against your ass. I put dollops of KY all over the cock and your ass, rubbing it in and fingering you again for added lubrication.

Your just getting into my fingering when I replace them with the cock and slowly, oh so slowly I start to push the 7 inches of plastic into your ass.

I stop once the head is in and allow you to adjust to the size of it. It looks fantastic!!!!!!

I slowly start to push further and further in, 4 inches, 5, 6 and then I'm in up to the hilt, my plastic balls resting against you. I slowly start to hump in and out of you, pulling it almost all of the way out and then slowly pushing back in. I can see your ass opening and closing around it. "God I'm gonna Cum" I yell as an intense orgasm rocks over me and my juices fly out of me.

John undoes your cock ring and begins to seriously eat your cock as I start to plunge in and out of your tight ass. Faster and faster John’s lips slide up and down your cock, harder and harder he sucks and licks and I fuck you. In and out the cock flies, up and down the mouth goes and then you’re there, cumming all over the place. Huge streams of cum fly up and all over Johns face and your belly. You keep cumming and cumming.

As you cool down and rest I notice John has the most amazing hard on and I haven't had the pleasure of a cock in me through all of this. So I slide on over and kneel with my breasts pushed against the headboard right next to your face and undo your blind fold.

"John come and fuck my ass for me right next to the tarts face"

John doesn't need a second invite. He jumps up and plunges into my pussy to get his cock all nice and wet.

He releases your handcuffs so you can roll over and take a better look.

He then positions his cock right against my ass opening and pushes. I hear you gasp as you watch his 8 inches disappear in to me, opening me up wide. "Can I lick you while he fucks you?" you ask

"Of course" I move down the bed and you lay on the bed so your mouth is under my pussy and you can watch Johns cock disappear in to my ass while you tongue me. You start licking and John starts pumping and I start humping against your face.

Its then I notice your cock is semi hard. I lean on over and take it into my mouth, almost instantly its as hard as a rock. I slide up and down for a while teasing with my tongue.

I sit up and lean back against John, grinding my pussy into your face as I do.

"John I want to feel his cock in my arse" I tell him. As you hear this, your cock appears to get even harder and a drop of precum leaks out of the tip.

John replies "Of course but only on one condition" "What’s that?" I ask

"I can lick his ass whilst he fucks you". You start to say no but your cock and breathing give you away. You want this, you want to feel my boyfriend’s lips and tongue on and in your ass.

John pulls out of me leaving me feeling oh so empty. "Get up here and get your cock into me" I scream "I need to be full of cock"

You jump up and place your leaking precum covered cock at my backdoor. I push back and you pop into my already stretched ass. You love the feel of the tightness around your engorged cock and start immediately to start pumping in and out.

"Hey, hold on wait for me" shouts John as he positions himself on the floor so his head is level with your ass, he starts licking and tonguing your ass but your pumping away so hard and fast he can't hold on to you.

He jumps up and in one swift motion has his cock buried up to the hilt in your ass. You don't know whether your coming or going, it feels so good. My tight hot ass around your hard throbbing cock and John’s cock plunging into your tightness. Hurting but oh so nice at the same time.

We soon get a rhythm going with you setting the pace, as you pull out of me John plunges in to you and as he pulls out you plunge back in to me. I am in heaven, I turn my head and there in the Mirrored wardrobe doors I can see the whole scene.

"I'm Cumming, I'm cumming" I yell. As I do and you feel the contractions in my pussy, through the thin membrane of skin, you start to deposit your hot copious seed into me. At that moment John grabs your hips and plunges in one last time as his cum spills out of his cock and coats the inside of your ass.

clanger99
clanger99
10 Followers