You Got the Part! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so sweet."

She walked over and have me a hug it was a long hug. She looked at me with those green eyes and olive skin and kissed me. We kissed for a minute before I realized, I had nothing going on down stairs. Riley would have been fully erect from a kiss like this. What was happening to me? I broke the kiss off and told Adriana I had to get going. She looked surprised, I was embarrassed and confused. She just turned and left with a confused look.

Riley, Riley, Riley.

As much as I loved Riley I didn't want to sexually castrate Aaron. I needed to know. I ran into the bedroom opened the drawer and pulled on a pair of panties. Instant erection. The phone pulled me out of my foggy state of mind. I answered it.

"Good Morning, Miss Riley."

"Good Morning, Gigi."

"You sound very gloomy Gus this morning."

"Yes, I just found out that my equipment only works for Riley."

"That's not a big deal, you have desensitized your male self. I have to ask though, wouldn't you rather be Riley all the time?"

"Honestly yes I would, but I thought it would be a voluntary decision."

"Listen, your body knows and your heart knows your mind needs to catch up."

""I guess so, did this happen to you?"

"Listen honey, When I knew I wanted to be Gigi, George didn't stand a chance. Aaron doesn't stand a chance either. Miss Riley has taken the wheel."

Why didn't I see this coming or did I?

"Anyways, I called you for a reason. How would you like to be my sidekick?"

"I thought I already was," I laughed."

"I'm serious, I mean on stage girl. I am going to tape my own show at the bar. Once I have a pilot my exec friend at LOGO said he'd give it a watch. We will see what happens from there."

"Yes, because I need to work on my spin off already," we both laughed.

"So you're in?"

"I am, my acting gigs are slow right now. This sounds like fun."

"Ok girl, when you come in tonight we will talk about it some more."

"Ok, later Gigi."

"Later, boo."

That was great news I thought. My acting career had taken a back seat to real life for a while. I had to decide what to wear to work tonight. I received a text from Taylor.

"I want to meet Riley for lunchtime two."

"Ok send me the address."

I was excited, maybe she wanted to spend time with me. Since I met Taylor it was all about sex, great sex.

Was Riley a playboy or maybe girlfriend material? I needed to ask my self some tough questions. I was exactly sure I wanted the real answers.

I met Taylor at her office around two. I decided on a not tight but form fitting gray dress, black pantyhose and 4 inch heels. Her secretary MIT have been out to lunch, I knocked on her door.

"Come on in."

Her bathroom had an adjoining bathroom I heard the water running.

"Taylor."

"Yes, c'mon in."

She was standing at the sink washing her hands. Taylor was wearing navy slacks , a white blouse and navy blazer. Her navy heels could barely be seen under the length of her slacks

"Hi Riley how are you?"

"I am good."

She dried her hands came over and kissed me. I ha a fire brewing beneath my dress. If this was my only vice Aaron would be out of luck. It was all about Riley. Once again I was pinned to the inside of a closed door. Taylor put her finger to her lips to let me know I couldn't make any noise. I didn't think that was a good sign. My dress hem was up around my waist instantaneously. Her brown eyes bore holes through my soul as she untucked my stiffened friend. She began to stroke it as she looked at me, try to contain myself. It amused her. She continued to stroke as she move to my side. She pulled my panties and pantyhose down to my hips with her free hand. She began to tease my entrance with her finger slowly inserting it in. I had to firmly put my back to the door to maintain balance in my heels. She was now stroking one end and finger fucking the other in unison strokes. My left hand was now holding a wall for added support. My right hand had to cover my mouth because I didn't trust myself. During this, for a brief second I felt bad for Adrianna. Riley was a selfish bitch, but I loved her.

I stood in front of the sink in Taylor's office cleaning myself up. I had shot my load all over the tile floor. How long would Riley be so carefree? I wanted more. I straightened my dress fixed my makeup and walked into Taylor's office.

"What is this?"

"What is what?"

"This between us?"

"We are having fun, I enjoy it and I know you do to."

"I do but I want more. I want to get to know you., not just be your kinky fantasy."

"Let's do dinner tomorrow night, your place."

"That sounds good."

"We will eat and talk, then I will make you scream," she laughed.

"We'll see about that," I knew she'd make me scream.

I left her to get back to work. I headed home to change and relax before I headed to the bar.

I got to the bar at my usual time and went into Gigi's office.

"Hello, Queen bee."

"Hi, Boo."

"So what's the good word?"

I took a seat in front of Gigi's desk.

"Well honey, I have some paperwork for you to peruse before signing. I want to start shooting in two weeks. It is going to be a partially scripted show about, yours truly. My life, shenanigans, and hi-jinx. There will be a storyline and a loose script. Everything else will be off the cuff."

"Sounds like fun to me."

"It will be if we get picked up."

"I know that's right. I will look these over and get them back to you." I didn't want to tell Gigi about my lunch meeting with Taylor. "Ok let me get my shift started see you in a few."

The next day I was so anxious.

I was drawing a blank standing in front of my closet. Taylor was coming over when she got off of work. Dinner was nearing completion and I had to put myself together. I decided on a little pink and black tight knit dress. The shoes were a black platform 5 inch stiletto with pink spikes on the back. I was ready.

Taylor arrived around 6:15, she greeted me with a huge passionate kiss and ass grab. We ate dinner and sat on the sofa with a glass of wine.

"Dinner was amazing your a good cook."

"Yes I can cook in other rooms

besides the bedroom."

"I see."

"I wanted to ask you a favor. Would you look over some documents for me."

"Sure."

I handed Taylor the contract Gigi had given me the night before. She read through each page before handing it back to me.

"This seems pretty straight forward. You won't be paid for filming the pilot, if its picked up then you will be paid for the season. Congrats I may be seeing you on the small screen soon."

"Thank you, I'm so excited."

"It will be good to know I had Riley the star in my bed," we both laughed.

"You can have Riley the star in your bed after she's famous."

"That's good to know."

She reached over and stroked my knee. I wasn't going out so I purposely didn't wear pantyhose for easier access. We began kissing as her hand slowly started to push my dress higher up my thigh. I was tingling down below as she navigated me onto my back. My dress now pulled up she massaged my full erection. Taylor stood and removed her dress, pantyhose, panties, and heels. Her panties had an obvious dampness to them. She mounted me with a expert gracefulness, like a thoroughbred jockey. Her wet tight cunt felt like a warm glove.

"I hope Riley is ready for an all night session."

I was.

I was also ready to rock this pilot and become a T.V. star.

12