You Have Come Home From a Long Week Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife and husband invite another to join in.
800 words
3.92
125.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You strain at your bonds wanting, and impatient to join us. I give your hard, throbbing cock a gentle kiss on the tip and tell you that if you want to be released you will have to lick my wet sloppy pussy after Terry has fucked me. You eagerly agree! I hurriedly untie your feet and as I reach across to undo your other hand I feel Terry's cock enter my juicy pussy. Terry is holding my ample hips while ever so slowly stroking in and out of my cunt, teasing me. You see the look of pleasure on my face and realize what is happening and decide it's time to join us.

You French kiss me and move down to my large breasts. You suckle them, licking and then gently biting, making the nipples stand rigid. Between you and Terry, my pussy is just waiting to cum. Terry starts to increase his pumping action as you slide even further down underneath me and play with my clit sending me over the edge, just as Terry starts to cum. His cum has overflowed my pussy as he flops back onto the bed, eager to watch as you now must fulfill your promise to me...your promise to eat me until all remnants of Terry's fucking is gone; until his cum is in your mouth...not my pussy! I roll over and spread my legs to allow you unfettered access. You dive right in and start to clean every bit of cum from my pussy.

Terry is hard again as he watches us, watches you. He strokes his dick, coaxing it, making it even harder. He moves behind you as you continue licking my pussy. You almost don't realize where he is, what he intends to do as he gently begins to touch your ass. He rubs oil on it and massages it in; next he slowly inserts his finger in your tight asshole. Only then do you momentarily stop your licking and sucking of me to consider what has just happened to you. You seem to hesitate, almost as if you are trying to decide if this intrustion, this finger inside you is alright. But then you stop thinking about it and start feeling it. It's a strange sensation, a man fingering your ass...but it does feel pleasurable, and that's what you are seeking...pleasure. His digit finds that sensitive spot in your ass and rubs against it. Now you are enjoying this; I see your cock starting to swell, starting to throb!

Meanwhile, your tongue is doing a very thorough job on my pussy and it is beginning to tingle and pulsate; once again, my desires begin to rise, begin to mount toward that place where I will no longer be in control. My pussy will dictate to me now. She will tell me what I want...what I need! You sense this and are slowly and lightly licking my clit, just enough for me to cum, oh that feels so good.

Without a word of permission, for he needs no permission from you, Terry slips his hard dick into your ass. I am in awe of this thing; I am in awe watching you take a cock up your ass. It seems so natural to watch you do this, it almost seems like this is not a new pleasure for you. Slowly, Terry begins to fuck you. Your hard cock stands straight out and turns dark purple. You need to cum. Seeing this I swing around in front of you and present my tight, waiting ass for your dick to slip into.

I need say nothing. You know what I want, what I must have. Not hesitating, you slide in, and begin to fuck me in time to Terry fucking you. I don't think it is possible but I am ready to cum again. Yes! You begin to cum, filling me to the brim with a large load of hot cum as Terry shoots his load into your ass.

We have had enough for now. We find sleep while entwined in each other's arms. Daybreak will find us soon enough, and when it does, I have a special treat in mind for both my lovers. In the morning I will awaken first and pleasure you both. With my mouth I will make you both hard, and with my mouth, I will make you both come. Yes, and early morning blowjob, times two. I intend to alternate between you both, sucking and licking your rigid, throbbing dicks until you both cum for me with more cum than I can possible swallow. But I vow not to waste a drop. As I fall asleep, I am certain that I will be swallowing you both, be milking you both for my morning coffee's cream.