You Have The Right To Remain Silent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok ladies start running or I will kill you both where you stand." He yelled at us.

I began laughing. "Oh no please mister big bad man don't shoot us!" I told him mocking him to anger him.

He became outraged. "You bitch!" he told me shooting me between my eyes. I hit the ground, he looked at Wynona. "Run or die whore." He yelled.

She looked at him." I have a head ache you run." She told him chewing her gum.

"I just killed your friend and you want to be a smart ass?" he asked her.

"No you did not kill me I beg to differ with you." I said standing up with a huge hole between my eyes. His face looked as if he saw a ghost.

CHAPTER SIX

The hunter becomes the hunted and Frankie was not happy that we changed his rules to his hunt, he ran through the woods and behind every tree was one of his victims screaming and grabbing at him. His heart was beating wildly in his chest and head. He grabbed his ears to try and drown out the beating of his own heart driving him crazy. Wynona and I just walked calmly after him; he could not get away from us. He fell on the ground crying.

"Please don't hurt me." He begged us as tears streaked his face with dirt on it.

Lisa walked up to him and kicking him in his side." Say bye, bye little piggy." She told him laughing just as he had laughed at her and he felt the pain of his face being ripped away from his head.

Patty walked up to him. "Run or die Frankie!" she yelled at him.

He ran and ran and hid behind the tree from Patty when she stepped out shooting him between the eyes. He died that night in the same exact manner as each one of his victims did that night and every Saturday night for the rest of his remaining days on earth he was sentenced by us to live in the fear that he made his victims feel in the state prison mental institution for the criminally insane where he is to remain for one thousand seventy six years plus a life and one day sentence without any chance of parole. His family moved to another part of the United States where no one knew them or of Frankie.

We all felt good knowing we had caught the jerk and the women could breath easier now.

We began training our dogs for the up coming race, we had taken on three new packs and this year the women were entering the race along with Ricky and one of his school mates Johnny. Ariana and I were team mates, as were Austin and Troy. It was extremely cold that day, there was talk of canceling it if the storm was to hit us but they said it would be hitting in a few days, we were off and running, the cold wind was very brisk, the towns people were cheering as we came by them. It was exciting, but I had a vision of the storm and Ricky being trapped. I told Ariana we had to get to him; he was already three miles ahead of us. The winds began blowing harder as the storm had picked up speed and was closing in on us. We could hardly see in front us now because of the strong winds of eighty miles an hour; the snow flurries weren't helping either. Using my powers I landed Ariana and the dogs back at the compound and I went to Ricky finding them stuck by a downed tree. They were happy to see me and I was able to get them back to the compound and erasing their memory of any magic they witnessed.

I went back out with the other angels to help find the other towns people who were trapped by the storm that struck us without warning. We could hardly see our selves, but we came upon a small girl of three and her father who was fatally injured, he was slipping away and I laid my hands on his wound, a bright light of gold began to shine and the wound was healed. James took the father and daughter back to the compound while we went on to help more people through the night. The wind howled through the trees, we flew through the air fighting the strong winds and we decided it would be safer to stay in the cave we found and Paul invented heat so to speak for us, I used my vision to track any lost people who were trapped in the storm like radar and would fly out to retrieve them. We spent the night in the cave with thirty of the town's people. Austin took a large icicle and turned it into baked fish, breads and fruits. Everyone fell to sleep on pallets we had sent for from the compound. If anyone did have any memory of us as Arch Angels they never mentioned it, we continued on with our work from that day on. Ricky has since that day graduated and is an outstanding Alaskan police officer and one day he will take his place among the Special Forces with the rest of us. In the mean time we continue to battle Michael and all evil things that come our way. Well we better go before Austin forgets he is my husband and I will be forced to make it very cold in our room tonight. Come on and I will tell you more of our adventures we've had on the way to meet with him.