You Just Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, just leave it inside, it feels nice, Lou. Was it a good fuck for you? It was for me."

"Oh, so good, yeah, this whole idea is so great. I've wanted to do something like this for a long time now. I just can't believe you convinced Lisa to do this."

"I think she convinced herself, Lou. She did ask me questions but, yeah, I think she was wanting some new and exciting cock, if you ask me."

"Well, no matter what it was, here I am fucking you, Rita."

"Mmm, yeah, and fucking me so, so nicely with this wonderful cock of yours. Can we get it all nice and excited again? Maybe I can work some magic," and she sat up, leaned over and slipped her warm, wet lips down over my cock to delightfully suck it back to life.

She sucked me for a few minutes then raised up.

"I like the taste of the two of us, Lou, I hope we get to have each other more in the future. We taste good together, wanna see?" she asked as she spread open. I moved down between her legs and began licking her as she squirmed under me.

"Mmm, yeah, I like how you're making me feel, nice, yeah."

I ate her for a few more minutes, then she pulled me up and wanted me to fuck her as she raised her legs straight into the air. I pushed into her and began moving back and forth as she swung her hips from side to side.

"Mmm, as much as I love my husband, it's sure nice to have a new cock once in a while and I'm so enjoying yours, Lou."

"Yeah, this was just so unexpected, Lisa didn't tell me anything about tonight, just that we were having dinner guests. I just never expected anything like this."

"We women are mysteries, Lou. She's with Brian and I've had him several times myself, he's a wonderful lover, she'll have a great time, you wait and see."

"Well, I know I am, this is so good."

"Like my pussy, huh?"

"Oh, I love your pussy, Rita. And I love what you do with it most of all."

I stroked in and out of her, my cock glistening with our sexual juices as she moved under me. We have a second, wonderful fuck and a long cuddle, then fell asleep in one another's arms.

Some light began filtering in as we both began to awaken, softly kissing and feeling ourselves in enjoyment.

"Mmm, oh, you're nice and hard this morning. How about I do something nice with this?" she asked as she swept back the sheet and took my cock in her mouth. I ran my hand down under her and rubbed back and forth across her plump and slippery pussy lips. She sucked me so wonderfully, then pulled up and swung up over me and back down onto my cock.

"Oooh, just where I want it," she groaned and began to rock back and forth as her boobs swung up, touching my face each time. I opened my mouth and was able to catch a nipple which I sucked each time until she went back, then I caught it again and again and again; it became like a game of 'Catch the Nipple' as she was fucking me.

"You're sure having fun sucking my nipple, Lou. It's nice to have fun and fuck, too, isn't it?"

"Mmm, yeah, nice nipple," I mumbled between sucks.

We had a lovely screw before breakfast which was scheduled for nine. I made everyone Mimosas as the ladies prepared breakfast, after all, we had been busy people already that morning.

It was the most enjoyable breakfast I'd ever had, three naked couples, now paired-off contrary to our marriage licenses, each pair enjoying each other sexually with touches, kisses, strokes, whatever, while we ate.

I could easily see that Lisa had bonded to her new mate, Brian, quite well, she hardly ever let go of his hard cock even to pass the butter. There was also a bowl of whipped cream which I soon realized was not to spread on the French toast but one another. Good thinking. Lisa and Brian consumed a fair amount of it from each other's bodies as did Rita and I.

Then, it was clean-up time in the kitchen, setting the dishwasher to run, then each pair went off for a final romp together.

You might notice that I haven't mentioned a shower for each couple, well, we all decided that each husband and wife would shower together when they got home.

That was fine with us, I was pretty tired after all my travel, then a night with a new and energetic woman, so our shower together was just what I needed.

It was then when Lisa began telling me of her amorous adventures with Brian and how she couldn't wait to do this again. Rita's even told her of a woman she knows who is in a group like this one so we may be branching out. Well, you just never know, do you?

12