You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers

"I love you so much, sweetheart." She said. "I love you, ... son."

We kissed a while longer, then heard the distinctive sound of a car coming down the road to the parking area. The nice thing here was that nobody could sneak up on you, because the sound of anyone approaching drifted down to the beach long before those people could even see the beach.

"You have no idea how much I wish that I could fuck you, sweetie." She whispered conspiratorially into my ear. My cock throbbed at the comment. "I think we may be done here." I turned her in my arms and reached up to gently cup her breasts again. I gently squeezed both and played both thumbs over her nipples.

"You have no idea how much I wish that I could fuck you, Mom." I whispered back.

I released her and she worked her suit out of her butt crack and up and over her tits again. I was genuinely sad to see them go.

We began heading back up the path as a group of young kids came noisily down the switchbacks towards us. I greeted them in English, which gave them the impression that we were tourists and didn't speak the language. They immediately began talking about my mother in the most graphic language; her big titties; hard nipples; her sexy ass; all the things they would do to her if I hadn't been there. I smiled to myself. 'If they only knew', I thought.

Mom wanted to have a quick nap and then go out wandering and shopping later. She asked if I would just drop her at her hotel for a bit. I figured that she needed a bit of time alone, to think and relax. I felt like heading home to jack off. I was still so erect when we arrived at her hotel, she made note of it.

"Is that still because of me?" she smiled. I told her 'of course'. She kissed me with just a touch of tongue and then scampered into the hotel lobby.

I headed into town to a woman's clothing store that I knew. They sold bikinis and I hoped I could find the thong that we had seen on that woman earlier. I wanted to see my mother model it for me.

I found the thong at the store and the lady that helped me was very intrigued with who I might be shopping for. I thought briefly of telling her it was for my mother, but then thought better of it. They had it in black and nude and I bought both, thinking that the nude color on the beach might be interesting. The saleslady then suggested that white might offset her tan, so I bought the third.

They also had various cover-ups and sexy little accessories so I got some of them as well. She then went out on a limb and showed me a tiny dress that took my breath away. It looked at first like just a simple little-black-dress, but looking closer I noticed that it would be incredibly tight when worn and was made of a material that was so sheer that up close you would be able to see everything though it. I bought that as well.

I waited for her to call when she awoke. No need to push her; 'let her sleep', I thought. It wasn't until around 4 in the afternoon that she finally rang me. She wanted to stroll around town and do some shopping. Maybe dinner at a small café?

I picked her up outside of her hotel. She was standing on the street waiting for me. I think she was nervous to have me come up to her room. We drove over by the marina and parked the car and wandered for a few hours, had a light meal in a small café, sitting at a small table on the sidewalk. The weather was perfect and she looked amazing in her sundress and strappy heels. I couldn't wait for her to model the dress that I just bought her. I was going to give them to her later, as a surprise.

We killed a bottle of wine with our meal and then continued on, up and down the side streets, hand in hand. The sun disappeared and the lights came on, and by the time we realized it we were miles from the car. We had strolled uphill to the corniche, and wandered along the Riviera above the marina.

With the lights of the city below us I pulled her into my arms and held her against my chest. We stood looking down at the nighttime view of the city.

"You live in such a beautiful city." She told me.

"I do enjoy beautiful things." I responded, and then gently eased my hands up her ribs and cupped both of her breasts. She made no effort to stop me. I kissed her neck. "Do you mind me taking liberties like this with you?" I whispered in her ear.

She considered my words a long time.

"No." she finally said. "I guess I don't." she snuggled back into me a bit. I gently squeezed her braless tits in my hands. "I love your hands on me. But, ..." It took her a very long time to continue. I just kept caressing her tits, feeling her hard nipples against the palms of both hands. "I just feel like such a, ... bad person, ... to let you turn me on like this."

"There is no way," I assured her, "that you are a bad person." I kissed her neck again.

She turned in my arms and we shared first a long deep look, and then a long deep kiss.

"I am letting my son touch my body, ... see my body in the most inappropriate ways. I have let you see me naked. You were just holding my breasts. I've allowed you to fantasize about,... fucking me, fucking his own mother." She looked quite distraught. "I've dreamed of fucking you too." We shared a long concerned look. "Where the hell have we come to, in our lives?"

"A place of love and desire." I finally responded. "I love you. I love you so much. I love you as my mother, but it feels like that time is past. I don't need you as a mother anymore. I do want you in my life though. I want to be your lover." I gave her a huge smile. "You can feel how much I want to be your lover." My aching cock, pressing into her tummy, left no doubt about it.

She gave me a sad smile.

"This could destroy everything." She finally said sadly. I got the feeling that something was changing. I hoped that it would, but in the right direction. Was she relenting to her desire? I had the fleeting thought that maybe the risk was all too real. Could this destroy who we were to each other?

"I think perhaps I should go back to my hotel." She finally told me. A cab happened by and she flagged him down. I couldn't persuade her to let me drive her. She seemed in a panic to get away. I let her. The taxi driver spoke no English, so I had to tell him where to take her and she kissed me quickly and drove off.

I watched the taxi disappear and then turned and headed back, weaving drunkenly to my car. I don't remember much about the drive, but was suddenly home and in my apartment. I brought my computer to bed and hit the call button on Skype and let it ring her for a while. There was no answer. I tossed my clothes on the floor, dejected, and climbed into bed.

Some time later the Skype went. I fumbled a bit with the answer button and was connected with Mom. Her screen was dark; she had no lights on. I didn't either so mine must have been dark on her end too.

"Baby?" she asked quietly. "You there?"

"I'm here."

"I'm so sorry love." She said in a voice that conveyed her despair. "I'm so sorry to have simply left you by the side of the road and run away. Run back to my room here. I feel like such a chicken!" I said nothing. "It's just so alarming how much we turn each other on. I feel like such a, ... bad person?. No that isn't it really, ... I just feel so 'weak'. You totally turn me on. You turn my insides to mush, ... and make me so wet and ready and, ..."

There was a long pause in the darkness.

"I just (----), ..." She mumbled. I completely missed what she had said.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"You heard me." She whispered.

"No. I really didn't. You were kind of mumbling."

"I said, ... I just want you to fuck me so bad!" she whispered again, although this time I heard her clear as day. Another long pause as I rolled her admission around in my brain. "I just feel so wicked." She whispered again.

"But you know how much I would love to fuck you, as well. Don't you?"

"Well I certainly enjoyed feeling your erection against me earlier." Another pause settled in. "I loved the feel of your cock. Your hard, hard cock. That gorgeous penis of yours." She sounded like she was just talking to herself now. "God! I'm your mother sweetie, and I'm telling you how gorgeous your penis is, how much it turns me on to know it gets so hard, for me. Your cock is so amazing sweetie."

"It is all for you, Mom; if you'll have it. Let me give it to you. Let me show you the wondrous feeling of pushing it into your beautiful body." She gave a little moan. "I want you to enjoy fucking me so much that you never want to give it up."

"That's just my problem. Even if we did do it, ... even if we did make love, just once, 'cause we couldn't stand it anymore', ... I would have to have you all the time." She groaned a bit in frustration. "I just know that I would love it so much, I would make you fuck me all the time!!"

"Oh Mom! Please! I'm begging you! Make me fuck you all the time! Live in my bed. Let my cock live in your pussy. Let me fuck you every night.

After another long pause, I added,

"This, ... for me at least, ... is waaaay beyond just a simple fuck though. I want to make love to you. I love you! I want to make love to you with my whole heart, my whole soul. You and I have been inextricably intertwined my entire life. I want to pleasure you in a way that no other man alive can do. No other man can make you feel the way your own son can."

"What kind of mother would that make me?" she asked quietly.

"The very best. The very sexiest." I replied softly. "It would make you my mother, my lover. I want to make love to you, just to show you how incredible it would be after. To wake up the next morning together, nude and warm and entwined in my sheets. Our bodies would become so familiar to each other. You would be an incredibly sexy woman, with a deeply loving son, who could sexually pleasure his mother in the most intimate ways; my cock in your pussy, my lips on your lips, my tongue caressing your tongue."

There was a long silence, just the sound of our heavy breathing, in the darkness. Neither of us had a light on.

"Oh Andy!" Mom finally gasped. "I am so ready for you. I am so wet right now. Your cock would be heaven inside me, filling me." She sounded like she might be crying, but I didn't want to press. "I would love to kiss you so deeply as you fill me with that beautiful big penis."

"Oh, Mom! It is big! It is so hard right now. I'm stroking it. Is that alright?"

"Oh course sweetie! Stroke that gorgeous big cock for me."

"What are you doing right now?" I asked her.

She breathlessly described how she was tugging her nipples and fingering her pussy. She described wanting to spread her legs as wide as she could to allow me the deepest access to her wetness. She wanted to wrap her arms and legs around me and hold on for dear life as I just hammered her slick pussy with every inch of my 'handsome cock'. I listened intently as she came and then shortly thereafter, came again. I began to shoot as she was coming the second time.

We each lay in our own darkness, panting hard and calming. We had done it again.

"Can I ask you to promise me something?" I finally asked her.

"Yes." She said after a thoughtful pause.

"Will you check out of your hotel tomorrow and come and spend the balance of your trip at my place?"

"Oh Andy. I don't know, ..."

"I'll take the couch and you can have the bed, if you like, ..."

"No sweetie, ... if I stay at your place, we'd sleep together."

"Only if you wanted." I told her. "Do you promise?"

This time the pause was long and agonizing.

"I promise." was all she said, quietly and then hung up without another word.

To be continued

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers
12