You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 06

Story Info
Field trip and first hot contact.
9k words
4.72
89.5k
61

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,484 Followers

The following morning was almost a replay of the one before. I woke fairly early and drove over to Mom's hotel, letting myself into her room with the spare key, again. The drapes were not drawn shut as they had been yesterday, but stood open allowing the faint light of dawn to softly light the room.

Mom rolled over and watched me entering the room. She said nothing. I moved to the bed and leaned down and kissed her mouth gently. Still no words. Standing, I began to remove my clothes. She looked like she might protest, but didn't; not yet. I dropped my pants and was down to my tight black shorts. My arousal was evident. She was just about to protest when I stopped moving.

I leaned down and gently pulled the covers back to reveal her glorious nude shape. She scooted back a bit to allow me into the bed. I took her in my arms and we kissed, gently, lovingly. No hot passion, but soft and sweet. I rolled her over, back to me and spooned up behind her. I reached around and gently took hold of her full, soft breast. She didn't protest or make any move to stop me. I proceeded very slowly, not wanting to break this magic spell. Satisfied that this was all I wanted at the moment, she snuggled back into me and we slept for a while.

When coming through the lobby I had requested that breakfast be brought up in an hour, on trays so we could eat in bed. A while later there was a soft knock at the door. I kissed Mom's neck, scalp and shoulder and got out of bed to open the door.

A short while later, we were sitting side by side eating and drinking our coffee. Mom was sitting up bare breasted in bed, which was exciting beyond anything I could have imagined. Us, like real lovers, enjoying the calm, yet heated presence and closeness. Not a word had past between us yet.

After snacking a bit Mom got out of bed and padded quietly to the bathroom and closed the door. I sipped coffee and waited. I had no idea what to expect and had no agenda for the morning, just allowing the situation to unfold, slowly, gently.

I watched her as she emerged and walked smoothly over to my side of the bed. She was an incredible nude vision. She took a long look into my eyes, smiled a bit, shook her head in wonder and leaned down to kiss me again. Another chaste, soft kiss, but in this atmosphere, highly charged, like lightning. She crawled over me to her side of the bed and got back under the covers. It was so amazing to see every inch of her body, even the most private parts, as she climbed over me and worked her legs back under the covers.

It was as if we were playing a game to see who would break the silence first.

I had entered the room with a big paper shopping bag, but no questions emerged about it. After I finished a second cup of coffee, I got out of bed and went to get the bag. Mom just had a curious look on her face, btu said nothing, as our game continued.

Setting the bag on the bed I reached in and pulled out a smaller bag, overflowing with colorful tissue; a gift she recognized. She set her tray aside and sat up in bed with an expectant smile of her beautiful face. I gazed at her for a while, loving the rumpled look of her 'just woke up' hair. The image of her sitting there, childlike, smiling, nude to the waist, gorgeous breasts on full display gave me the most incredible sense of happiness. I loved this woman, utterly, completely!

I held the bag close and she pulled out a piece of bright pink tissue paper, then she withdrew one that was powder blue. I then reached in and pulled out what looked like a white hankie, only smaller. Her look turned more curious, as I pulled another one, in a nude color, then a third in black. I held the black one up and showed her what it was.

Her look was priceless. She seemed shocked and excited and surprised all at once. Her hand came up to cover her mouth in surprise. The effect was charming.

I reached my hand out to help her up and she gave me a look of shock. I could easily read her thoughts: 'What? You want me to wear that?' she said with only a look. I nodded, smiling. After a brief moments thought, she took my hand and stood up on the bed. There she was, standing before me, my goddess mother, completely nude.

She put a hand on my shoulder as I held out the tiny thong and she worked, first one foot and then the other into the openings. She allowed me to work the tiny scraps and material up her long legs, over her hips and onto her bottom, covering her pussy in front, barely. I turned her again and again adjusting the fit until it was perfect! I stood back to gaze at the effect which was electrifying!!

She put both her hands on her hips, as if to ask, 'How do I look?' I simply grinned like a idiot and nodded. It was miniscule! She giggled a bit and then jumped out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom to have a look. I watched through the door as she turned this way and that checking herself out. I could tell she was pleased with how it looked on her.

She peeked out of the bathroom door, hand over her mouth again, shaking her head with a "I can't believe I'm wearing this' look. One more glance over her shoulder, at her butt in the mirror and she rejoined me at the bed. I held out the other 2 colors which she took from me examining closely. She was impressed with the quality of the workmanship.

I took her by the hand and twirled her like a dancer. She was spectacular!! Taking a hold of her shoulders I stood her before me and reached back into the bag. This time I withdrew more black material, but not much more. I found the shoulder straps of the dress and held it out for her. At first she took in the shape of the dress, but as she studied it she noticed how sheer the fabric was.

A look of growing concern emerged as she understood just how nude she would look in this. She looked up to me and then back to the dress, then back to me. Alarm registered in her eyes. I took her hands and lifted them up over her head and began to slip the dress over her body. It slithered tightly over every curve of her exquisite form as I drew it down over her head, her breasts, her hips and then smoothed the material over her sexy bottom.

It appeared as though I had simply spray painted her nakedness. Her nipples jutted lewdly through the material attempting escape. There was a sexy dimple at her bellybutton, I turned her and the cute dimples in her lower back showed clearly as well. Lots of skin showed between her breasts, even more down her back. It was incredible on her!!

I gently took hold of her hips and brought her close in front of me. Her hands moved to my face and she drew me in close and kissed me hard. We just held that contact of our lips without getting to outrageous with our tongues yet. My right hand came up to the back of her head as my left swooped around to the small of her back as I just held her close.

Our lips parted but she pressed her forehead to mine. Eyes closed she just held me there for a long moment. I could tell she was reveling in the deepest love two humans can have for each other; mother and son; lovers.

When we looked into each other's eyes, her were filled with tears, such that they were running down her cheeks. I would have been alarmed if not for the beatific smile of her face. Tears of happiness. She kissed me hard, not closing her eyes this time. Our lips caressed each other's as we gazed into each other's eyes. She pulled away smiling and then skipped off to the bathroom for another look.

She repeated her turning and preening again, examining every bit of her body wrapped in this diaphanous material. Then she reached underneath and removed the thong, making her completely nude underneath. I couldn't take it anymore and strolled to the bathroom door to watch. She would admire herself, then smile over at me then return to her own reflection. I could tell she liked it. I have never been so satisfied with a gift for someone in my life.

She left the bathroom hurried to her suitcase and pulled out a sexy pair of pumps, and a Pashmina to wrap around her shoulders. She always did have a flair for dress. She practically ran to the closet and rummaged for a mesh snood and put it over her hair. The effect was instant and thoroughly charming. She was gorgeous!! Thinking of one last thing she returned to the bathroom and pulled a necklace from her bag. It was actually a small black choker with a sterling heart pendant. It was the crowning touch!

Her bare flesh was fully visible through the material, but she didn't seem to care about that. She was elegant in her confidence with her body.

I had been standing in the middle of the room watching her move around me, styling an outfit to die for. She emerged from the bathroom and stood looking at me with a smolder that made me fully erect again. Never taking her eyes from mine, she removed the choker, kissed the little heart and set it on the bathroom counter. She pulled back the pashmina, reaveling the glory of her visible nipples to me again. She casually tossed it over the back of a chair. She then reached back the drew the snood slowly off her hair, giving her head a little shake. Her hair swung gently back and forth in opposite motion to her breasts and they gently moved in the dress.

Laying the snood over the pashmina, she then reached slowly up to the tiny shoulder straps of the dress. First one, then the other fell off her shoulders. She grasped the material at her breasts and began to peel it slowly down, like removing a second skin. There was a brief pause as the material first snagged on, then popped of her erect nipples, giving her breasts another lovely jiggle. Down she peeled it, over her ribs, her tummy, her hips, her pussy, then bending straight-legged, pushed it all the way to her black pumps and off onto the floor. She was bent completely double, showing me her naked back and sexy round hips.

She rolled her head a bit to look at me from down there, to make sure I was watching; like I would have even blinked for fear of missing something. She smiled such a luminous smile at me. Slowly she stood up again, placed her hands on her hips again and simply posed for me, in nothing but her high heels.

I think she was trying to get me to break the silence, but I didn't. I wanted to! I was dying to tell her how beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, spectacular ...I guess my facial expression said it all.

She strolled towards me in the sexiest way ever, like a model, crossing her feet over each as she came, slowly, slowly, her eyes never leaving mine. She gently placed a hand right in the middle of my chest and felt my pounding heart. Her smile widened at that. Gently pushing me I sat down on the bed.

She kept one hand on her hip while the other began to caress the soft, silky skin of her lower tummy. If she had any pubic hair she would have been running her fingers through it. As it was she was simply stroking her skin right above her bare pussy. She then raised her foot and placed her high heel right in my lap with a look that commanded me to help her remove her shoe. I did. Holding, gently caressing her calf as I slipped the shoe off. We repeated this same motion, slowly with the other foot. She changed her hands, from one hip to the other and continued stroking her swollen mound.

Once completely, beautifully nude, she stood for a moment in front of me and then returned to the bed and made quite a show of climbing in. She pulled the covers all the way up to where just her chin was showing. She ran her tongue over her lower lip, worked her eyebrows at me devilishly and then rolled over to nap for a short while longer.

I stood walked over to where she was laying in bed, with her back now to me and drop my shorts. She turned to look for a moment, gazing at my painfully erect cock, then lay back down. I pulled open the sheets and climbed in and snuggled my cock against her back, reaching around to hold her. We dozed for a bit.

Later I awoke to the feel of her pulling me towards her. She had turned towards me and was pulling me onto my stomach. She then straddled my back and began to gently massage me. She interspersed some light scratching all over my back and butt. She leaned down and stroked her tits over my skin. It was wonderful. I moaned aloud but still nothing was said. She kissed my ear, then my shoulders, then down my back. She shifted on top of me and kissed both of my butt cheeks; long and languid. She then kissed the backs of my thighs and gently blew warm air between my legs and over my balls.

I pushed my butt back at her hoping for more but she climbed out of bed, stood and stretched and then began to pull on the tiny black thong again. I was leaning on an elbow to watch this incredibly exciting display. She pulled some cute shorts out of her bag and slid them on, then a cute tight crop top over her bare breasts; no bra.

She showed me her hiking shoes as she sat to put them on, reminding me that today was the day we were supposed to hike the Verdon Gorge area. I sat up and then stood, showing her my hard cock, as I began to dress as well.

She continued to toil away picking things up and putting them in her bag, until I realized that she was preparing to fulfill her promise from last night. She was preparing to check out of the hotel!! I began to help her pack, both of us silent as we moved about the room.

Finally, we had everything and headed out and downstairs.

We checked out, drove to my place, put her stuff away and then I pulled her into my arms and kissed her long and deep. Our tongues made passionate love to each other as we kissed and held each other. I changed into hiking clothes and then we headed out. I put the top down in my car because the weather was so perfect. Mom looked spectacular riding along in the bright sunshine.

I was aware of the time, though she wasn't. I remembered that I had made a plan with Marianne to join us hiking. I was pretty sure that Mom either didn't know or had forgotten. Her shorts were almost obscenely brief and her tits were stretching the fabric of her top almost to breaking. Her nipples were so hard and so visible that had we been home in the states, I would have insisted she cover with something. Here, who cared?

Right at 10;30 I pulled up to a cute little apartment building and parked. Mom gave me a curious look and I simply smiled. She remained confused as we simply sat there waiting. When Mari bounced out the front door and made for my car, Mom turned to me with a look of such surprise, shock, and panic I laughed out loud. Mari was briefly taken aback by the wild immodesty of Mom's outfit, but quickly set that aside in favor of a look of pure curiosity. She was no slouch in the visible nipples department either, as she leaned into the car and kissed both of Mom's cheeks in greeting.

Mari didn't bother with the door that I opened and simply climbed into the backseat over Mom's door.

"I am so 'appy to be wiz you." She sang happily. "To be wiz boz of you." She leaned into the front seat and gave me a kiss that curled my toes. Our tongues danced a bit in greeting. We hadn't kissed like that before.

I then looked at my mother from the viewpoint of how Mari must have seen her. Her shorts were so brief as she sat there, that you could almost see her pussy. Her breasts were obviously without support and in the bright sunlight you could actually make out the darkness of her areolas. I turned to really take in Mari's outfit and only then realized that there could be a competition going. Marianne wore a very sexy, outdoorsy, somewhat revealing outfit of her own. Very short shorts and a top that threatened to spill her tits out at any moment.

Mari was smiling at us but then her smile faded.

"Is something not right?" she asked us. "You are not speaking a lot." She sounded concerned. I was the one to speak.

"Everything is great actually, but we are having a contest to see how long we can go without saying anything to each other." I told her smiling. Mom turned in her seat and gave her a big smile and shrugged. Mari looked confused but smiled a bit anyway, in confusion. "I don't know why." I continued. "We've been doing this since I picked her up this morning."

Mari leaned forward, put her arms around both of us and kissed me.

"You both are so adorable together." She told us, pronouncing 'adorable' in a very French manner, which I loved. She then turned and kissed Mom on the mouth. "I love that you love him so well." Mom was a bit flustered, but found Mari's broken English as charming as me. She gently drew her fingertips across Mari's cheek as they shared a smile.

I hit the gas and headed out before we drew a crowd. The day was turning perfect, bright and sunny as I headed west on the A8 to the Route des Grasse, which would wind its way into the mountains. It would be a couple hour ride and we would lunch in Rougon before actually heading into the Gorge itself. It is much like driving into the Grand Canyon back home only not so arid.

As I drove we three just relaxed into a comfortable quiet, just enjoying the road. In the rearview I noticed that Mari's blouse had lost a few buttons and her breasts kept coming into view and her blouse billowed open in the breeze. Her breasts were perfectly shaped, smaller than Mom's but high on her chest and set rather wide apart, with petit rosy nipples that pointed slightly outward from the center. My cock was in a constant state the whole way.

Arriving in Rougon we found a quiet café off a back street with tables out under a wide tree. Mom looked a bit self-conscious about her nearly naked state, but Mari was reveling in hers, which I think helped Mom relax a bit. A bottle of good southern red wine also helped immeasurably.

Mari scooted her chair over right next to Mom's. She put her arm around Mom's shoulders and lean in close. I watched as Mom's hand gently floated to Mari's thigh and gently lay there, on the soft warm skin.

"Is nice? To be with 2 such beautiful girls as we?" Mari asked me.

"Is very nice!" I grinned. "Very nice indeed. You two are so beautiful!"

"I think is true." She agreed turning to look Mom in the face. "We are very beautiful."

She combed Mom's hair out of her face and they shared a long look. They seemed to be really studying each other. Mari leaned in and kissed her again, soft but lingering. Mom had a look of uncertainly, but didn't pull back and move at all. Mari kissed her again.

"It is very fun to tease poor Awndy, yes?" Mom smiled, both at the idea and the charming way she always pronounced my name.

"Yes it is." Mom finally agreed. They both turned to smile at me. My cock was bursting.

We leisurely strolled arm in arm in arm to the car and then drove into the Gorge. Mom was suitably impressed with the sight. It should be classified as one of the great wonders of the world. At the deep switch backs that lead down to the Lake of Sainte -- Croix, we pulled into the tourist parking lot. There were groups of tourists, some large groups but mostly just a few and some couples.

We caused rather a large stir with the erotic display of my two girls. Mari didn't bother with the buttons of her blouse but simply undid it completely, exposing her breasts momentarily and then tied it loosely at the waist. She and Mom, though wearing different outfits completely both managed to draw all of the attention of the men, which drew some curiosity and ire from the women.

We strolled to the edge of the gorge, which drops seven hundred meters to the flowing river below. I stood with an arm around each of my girls for a long while, just admiring the view. The water is the most amazing green color. Back in the car we drove a ways to a spot where a steel climb down, then down then down again, brings to the water's edge. There is a gorgeous trail along the water, which Mari told us changes with almost every rainy season.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,484 Followers