You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers

Finally she could take no more and begged for a respite. I crawled up between her legs and she wrapped them around me as we kissed long and deep.

"Sweetie love, I've made you so wet." She said wiping my cheeks with her hands. She had an embarrassed look about it, but my wide grin eased her fears.

"No, I think I made you wet." She giggled a bit. We kissed and kissed and kissed, whispering sweet nothings about how much we loved each other, how aroused we both were, how we turned each other on.

"I can't believe that I just let my son go down on me." She whispered with a naughty glint in her eye. I nodded and waggled my eyebrows. Her lips brushed my ear as she whispered, "My loving son just ate my pussy and made me squirt my cum all over him."

"And your loving son loved every beautiful second of it." I whispered back.

"I can't wait to return the favor and suck my son's gorgeous fat cock in my mouth and make him squirt his cum all over me." She continued, her lips brushing my ear as she whispered. I shivered with the anticipation. We went back to kissing for a bit.

"Show me." She said pulling me close and looking deep into my eyes. "Show me that big, handsome, hard dick, sweetheart. Let me see my son's cock."

I grinned a bit and then pushed up onto my knees. She looked down and almost gasped to see how hard I was.

"Oh sweetie." She moaned quietly. "You have such a gorgeous penis, darling." It was incredibly rigid, knowing what was coming. Her hands gently came up and cupped my balls and cock, cradling them like treasures. "I love your cock, Andy. I really do."

She gave a gentle pulling motion and I moved forward, over her. I took hold of the headboard of my bed and moved it close so that she could kiss it. She did. She kissed the head so lovingly, then again and again. She moved around so that she could kiss both sides of the head of my cock, her lips warm and soft. Then she kissed down and back up the shaft, first on one side then the other.

Her eyes flicked up to mine. They smiled as she slipped her tongue out and licked that sensitive spot right behind the head. I jerked as I almost shot cum all over her, just watching my mother licking my erection.

"Yeah?" she asked, "You like that?" I nodded smiling. "You like to watch your naughty mother kissing your beautiful cock?" I just continued smiling and nodding. "Good, 'cause I love doing it. You taste so wonderful, Andy."

She made quite a sexy show of gazing into my eyes and bringing her lips to my cock, again and again.

"Would you mind very much if I wrapped my lips around your big cock?" My nodding turned to shaking. She smiled. "Mmmmm good. I want to take your big cock in my mouth and feel how hard you are on my tongue." Her eyes dropped back to my dick. "God you're going to fill my mouth so good lover. Your cock is so big, baby."

I watched as she made a show of opening wide and pulling me gently forward. I knelt there entranced watching my mother, the woman who had birthed me, bathed me, raised me, comforted me and cared for me all my life, softly close her lips around my fat cock, engulfing half of me in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back a bit and then closed, as she moaned loudly around the mouthful of penis in her mouth.

"Yes, Mom, yes." I whispered. "Oh yeah suck it lover. Suck it mother." Her eyes came open and crinkled a bit in a smile at that last comment. "Oh yeah, you naughty mother. Suck your son's big cock." Her eyes stopped smiling and became quite serious with arousal. "Fuck! This is so hot! My Mom is sucking on my cock, and I love it." Her tongue swished back and forth as she cradled my thickness in her mouth.

My hand reached back and gathered the hair at the back of her head. I pulled her gently forward and pushed hips a bit, filling her mouth a bit more.

"Oh yeah, Mom. Take it! Take that cock. Suck your son's hard dick! Does that feel good?" She nodded, her lips stretched tight around me. "You like being naughty and sucking your son's dick don't you?"

"Mmmmmm hmmmmm!" she moaned around me. It sounded so sexy coming from her.

"I love sucking you sweetie." She told me, drawing me wetly out of her mouth for a second. "I love that my very own son has the world's sexiest penis and that he loves to let his slut mother give him a blowjob." Her eyes dropped back to my cock. "God baby! What a cock you have! Will you be a sweet loving son baby? Will you give me what I need, so bad? Will you ram that big dick in my mouth, fuck my soft, wet lips and shoot that sweet cum in my mouth? Your slut mother needs her son's delicious cum! I never thought incest would turn me on, but I love it! Let me taste your sperm sweet love."

Her eyes came back to mine.

"Do it, my sweet, loving son. Fuck my mouth! Feed me! Give me what I need!"

I was burning with passion for my mother. My skin felt hot to the touch. I wanted to cry I was so aroused. I held her head tightly and pushed my hips forward.

"Suck it!" was all I said. I pushed forward until the head of my cock pressed into the back of her mouth. She choked a bit, but moaned that it was good. "Yeah? You like to choke on that fat dick?" she nodded. "Then take it, you gorgeous fucking slut!" I did it again and she choked again; then again. "Yesssss! You sexy, mother slut! You son sucker! Cocksucking mother of a son, that loves to fuck your mouth!"

I was ramming it into her mouth, filling the opening to her throat with the fat head.

"Yeah! Take it deep! Choke on it!" I now had both hands on her head, holding her in place as I abused her mouth. "Get ready to deep throat your son's hard penis. You created this penis, now suck it. You gave birth to me and my cock, all those years ago, not it's time to give it the best blowjob it has ever had! Suck it Mom! Suck it, Mom!"

She just took it from me as I fucked her mouth like a total slut. She was loving being dominated so hard. I could feel her hard nipples stroking against my sensitive inner thighs and I worked my hips back and forth.

"Open your throat for me, 'cause I'm gonna fuck your throat!" Her hands came up and grabbed my thighs so hard, she dug her nails into me, but steadied herself for the onslaught. "You ready to swallow all that hard cock?" she nodded, as if to say 'Do it. Give it to me. Make me take it.'

I filled the opening to her throat and her eyes rolled closed. They had begun to water and tears were forming. I pushed harder and the head began to turn the corner. She gagged hard, with actually created an opening for more cock, so I pushed more in. Another inch went down into her throat.

"Yeah!" I hissed, grinding my teeth. "Swallow that big dick, Mom." I could feel her stomach lurching as she gagged harder. I eased back a bit before she began to spew. She held tight not wanting my cock to leave her mouth, as she panted through her nose. Mom was moaning loudly as she panted. She was loving this rough treatment.

"Get ready for more of your son's big, hard, thick cock, you mother slut, son sucking, naughty, naughty woman. Look at you. All nude and aroused and ready to let her own son shove his big penis in her mouth. More than that, you naughty slut, you want it! You want it so bad, don't you?" She nodded up at me. "You want your very own son to fuck your mouth and throat." More nodding. "And you want my gushing cum to flood your mouth and throat? Fill you with that warm cream?" Her eyes rolled closed as she nodded more vigorously. "Then take it, mother."

I pushed into her and down her throat. She choked a bit of spittle out the corners of her mouth, but took even more this time. I couldn't imagine being more turned on than this, or her being more turned on than this, as we worked together to milk my cock of all my sperm. Tears were streaming down her face, as she took the onslaught of my cock deeper and yet deeper.

Finally, with a mighty shove and holding her head so tight to me, her lips at last mashed against my body as I just held her in place, feeling the incredible sensation of my cock all the way in her throat.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh, Mom!!! You've done it! You have my whole cock!" I cried out. She began to push me back, so she could take a breath. I withdrew my soggy cock completely from her mouth. She gasped for air, slobber drooling, panting loudly, her eyes never moving from the length of what she had just deep throated.

"Again!!" was all she said.

We repeated this, again and again and again. The sensation of her tight throat and mouth surrounding every square millimeter of my penis was heaven. I could feel her tongue touching the entire length of me. She would choke and cough as it slid in, and then silence as I just held her mouth tightly around me, my cock buried in her throat, her tongue moving slightly. This would be followed by gasping and panting as she caught her breath, ready for more. Her cheeks were wet with tears and drooling was hanging from her lips, but she was on fire!

On the 5th trip down deep into her gullet, I just held still, feeling my orgasm starting. In the silent moment of my loving mother holding her loving son's hard cock down her throat, I came! The first blast went deep into her throat. This triggered a massive gag and she pushed me back. She coughed hard, which squirted my second thick shot of cum out the corners of her mouth, which began to run down both sides of her cheeks.

By now I held still as she began a furious bobbing up and down my cock, blowing me frantically. She was breathing hard through her nostrils, which had a sexy wet sound to it. Her breathing was interrupted several times as she gulped my flowing sperm. I looked down to see bubbles forming at her lips and nose as she panted and swallowed. Her eyes looked scarily intense as she worked to get every drop I could produce.

I was brushing the hair back from her face, showing more of my mother's pretty features and she bobbed her lips up and down her son's shiny, wet, thick cock, sucking and milking. I suddenly felt faint and tried to move a bit to collapse onto the bed. My cock withdrew from her lips with a loud slurp as I fell back. I wasn't looking where I was falling and bounced off the edge of the bed and fell onto the floor with a crash.

"Oh, Andy!" Mom cried out, as she tried to reach out to me. Laying on my back on the floor, I began giggling at the absurdity of my falling out of bed, but was afforded the most incredible view of my nude mother, hair wildly disheveled from my holding onto it, her face wet with tears and smeared with my cum, her breasts bouncing as she scrambled to the edge of the bed to look down at me. She was the sexiest thing I could ever imagine.

"Sweetie love! Are you okay?" she gazed down into the giggling face. Her alarm softened as she saw me laughing. "You okay?" she repeated. I told her I was fine and began to get up. Standing I looked down at her. She was posed, leaning on straight arms, her gorgeous tits poking out between them, her sexy round butt sitting on her heels, and the angelic face of my own mother creamed with my sperm. My cock swelled erect again at the sight.

"Oh, Mommy!" I whispered as I reached out and pulled her to her knees, hugging her so tightly. "I love you so much. I love you so much!!!" I kissed her wet lips, tasting myself on them, then licked her face clean. Her hand reached down to caress my penis. My arms enfolded her and I pulled her off the bed, feet dangling in the air, and twirled her around and around.

Finally I set her down on tip toes, and we spent a long moment gazing into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much." I repeated. Tears came anew to her eyes and her look, all by itself told me that she felt the same about me. This was a love that transcended everything. Incest couldn't be a bad thing or even describe what we felt. We were mother and son, but what we felt towards each other, was way beyond the simple trappings or description of incest. We were lovers, outside of normal space and time; outside of society's normal mores.

I turned her head and held it to my chest and we stood together, holding tightly to each other for a long time, rocking and swaying gently, sheltering and supporting each other. 'Love' didn't get any stronger than this.

Finally, I had to pee, so I held her gently back from me and told her, that I needed the bathroom.

"Can I help?" she asked. I blinked in confusion. She smiled naughtily. "I want to hold this beautiful penis while you pee." Her hand was still cupping my thick shaft and she gave it a gentle squeeze. "Ever done that?" I admitted that I had not.

She followed me to the loo, and raising the seat I stood there. She stood at my hip and held onto my cock. I struggled to relax enough to let it loose. She stood there giggling as I struggled to release the muscle that prevented me from peeing. At last my stream started, weakly at first then growing to quite a powerful stream. She aimed me perfectly. She gave it a gentle shake then grabbed some tissue and wiped the tip for me.

"That was kind of cool." She whispered in my ear when I was done. "My turn though." She sat on the seat and waited. When I didn't leave, she realized that I wanted to watch her too. A sly smile crept onto her face. I knelt at her feet and guided her legs wide apart. We both looked down as her piss began to issue from between her lips. I was amazed to find myself kneeling at my mother's feet, gazing at her naked pussy, watching her pee into the bowl. Her flow was heavy and powerful, not constrained by the long urethra of a penis. I then wiped her as well.

I took her hand and walked her to the window. We stood in the open bay looking down at the lights of the city below. A gentle breeze cooled us as we stood arm in arm. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the neighbor across the street looking at us out his window. From his perspective he could see us completely, as the window sill was at thigh level. My cock and Mom's entire nude body was visible. I froze not knowing what to do.

Mom's wave snapped me out of it. She had apparently seen him as well, but didn't care. She was waving to him. He was a bit shocked at first, but then, haltingly waved back. He turned to his own view of the city, trying not to be obvious about stealing peeks at Mom. She just shrugged at him and posed, this way and that, giving him a complete view of her nakedness. Finally he grinned and brought his fingertips to his lips and kissed them, in that international gesture signaling "perfection". She laughed, waved and then headed back to bed. I smiled, nodded and then closed the window and followed her.

Mom crawled onto my bed and laid back into the pillows, leaning back on her elbows. I stood and gazed at her sexy loveliness; prefect body, sexy and nude, my mother. Lying there in the soft glow of the candlelight she looked like a classic Playboy centerfold, come to life; perfect.

"So," she finally smiled seductively at me, "Is my handsome, studly son ready to actually fuck his own mother's juicy, wet pussy?" she grinned wickedly, her eyes dropping to my hard cock, bouncing with eager anticipation.

"Oh you naughty Mom! You are going to get it now!" I growled at her.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,494 Followers