You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,489 Followers

After a moment's hesitation, Mari's hands came slowly up and rested on Mom's hips. As their soft kiss lingered more, Mari's hands eased around to take hold of Mom's bottom, eliciting a soft, approving moan. Their kiss became more passionate, as Mari's hands explored from Mom's bottom to her shoulders and back; Mom did the same. I stood there rooted to the spot, overcome with the magic of this moment. I didn't want to make a sound and break this incredible spell.

Finally their lips parted. I noticed Mom's tongue remained extended for just a moment before her eyes opened. Mom was maybe 3" taller than Mari. Their eyes were locked as gentle, loving smiles crossed their lips. Slowly Mari's gaze dropped to Mom's breasts. Both her hands slid up her back and then pulled her closer. Mari bent only slightly, her lips closed softly on Mom's right nipple. Mom's eyes rolled closed and she held onto Mari for support, moaning softly. I was afforded another incredible sight, as my adorable French girlfriend, fully clothed, suckled the nipple of my mother's breast, while she stood nude in my living room.

Mom ran her fingers gently through Mari's hair as she reveled in the thrill of having Mari lick her nipple. Mari's hand came up and gently squeezed the breast that she was sucking on. I stood watching for a bit and then came up behind Mari and took gentle hold of her hips. I felt Mom's hand come down, and with one little tug, my towel fluttered to the floor. Now Mari was surrounded front and back by her nude boyfriend and her boyfriend's nude mother.

Mom took a hold of Mari's head and guided her mouth to the other nipple.

"Yes. That's it sweetheart. Suck that one too." She whispered to her. Mari's other hand came up and now both of Mom's perfect tits was being squeezed and fondled by my girlfriend's little hands. "Mmm that feels wonderful darling!" Mom's hand found my cock and was stroking it. "Yes. My sweet young lovers. You both feel so good. You make me feel so good."

Mari returned to kissing Mom's lips after spending a long time at her tits. Mom began to slowly edge backwards towards the couch. The three of us stumbled a bit as we struggled not to break contact, as we moved with Mom. Mom gently sat down and held Mari's hips, her fingers entwined with mine. My cock was bursting as I pushed it against Mari's sexy back. Mom was running her hands over the outside of Mari's clothes, exploring and feeling her body. One hand that came around behind her, took a hold of my cock and gave a tug. She pulled me around the side of Mari until it came into view.

Mom took Mari's hand and guided it to my cock. She gave a cute little mewling sound like a kitten and the feel of my hardness. She squeezed it and felt along its length, measuring. She turned to look, to take in the view of what was in her hand.

"Mmmmm Awndy, you are so thick." I noticed Mom's hands now holding and squeezing Mari's big tits through her shirt. Mom was sitting just in front of her and I was right at her hip. I watched Mari look down at Mom, then at my cock, then at Mom.

"You enjoy to kiss it?" Mari asked. Neither of us knew what she was referring to. Mom, bless her, before she thought about it blurted,

"Kiss what sweetie?'

"Kiss Awndy's cock?" Mari asked. Mom had a brief, stricken look, she was found out. She relaxed almost immediately, Of course she was found out.

"I love to kiss Andy's big, beautiful cock."

"Mmmmm. C'est tres grande, oui?" Mari asked. "I have not seen very many. And none so, ... 'beau'? How you say?" Mom looked at me with a questioning look.

"Handsome?" I translated. Both girls gave an 'aha' kind of look at the translation, then immediately thought, 'yes, handsome.' Mom blurted first.

"Yes! Handsome. Andy has a very handsome cock. I love it.

"Mmmmm, oui!" Mari sighed. "Handsome. Kiss it?" she asked Mom. Mom looked up at her unsure. "Do you enjoy to kiss it? His handsome cock?" Mom simply nodded. "Show me for it?" Mari asked her.

Mom moved her full attention to my cock, Taking it gently in both hands and stroking the length.

"Oh Marianne, sweetie. It is so handsome, it feels so wonderful. I love my son's handsome cock." Mari was watching intently. Mom leaned over and wrapped her exquisite lips around the head. I felt a shudder ripple through Mari as she watched this erotic, incestuous display. Mom began to bob on me, my cock appearing and disappearing, deeper and deeper. Finally she opened wide and pushed down hard, until it was obvious that I was lodged at the back of her mouth, the opening to her throat.

"Oooh la la." Mari uttered quietly. Mom pushed harder, gagged hard but swallowed the entire length. "Mon Dieu!!" Mari whispered. "Regardez ça!!! Dans sa Gorge!!" Mari sat down on the couch next to Mom to watch more closely. "This I cannot do." She whispered. "You are too beeg for me, Awndy."

"Yiou know, that's what I first thought." Mom said after withdrawing me from her soggy mouth. "Andy turns me on so much though." Mom turned to look at Mari. "Would you like some?" Mari eyes were fixed on my cock. She appeared a bit unsure. "Try it sweetie." Mom cooed. "Taste Andy's sweet cock."

Mari hesitated for a while and then slowly leaned forward and gently, tentatively kissed the head. She pulled back fully to look at it, then to me, then back to it. She kissed it again and then gently again. After another tentative delay she then wrapped her lips gently around me. It was such a tender contact, after Mom's rugged sucking, that I swooned. Mari was incredibly beautiful with my thick penis in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Mari. Oh sweetheart! That feels so good." My thighs were trembling a bit as I leaned forward to give her access to me. Mom put her arm around Mari's shoulder.

"Yes, Marianne. Suck my son's beautiful penis, baby." Mari's eyes rolled closed and she took more of me. "Yes, that's it sweetheart. Doesn't he feel so big in your mouth?" Mari drew me out.

A big drool of spittle ran down her chin and she quickly moved to wipe it. She was nodding her answer to the question. "Dieu! You are very beeg Awndy. Your cock is very, very beeg!"

"Suck him some more sweetie. May I take your clothes off?" Mari nedded as she went back to town working and struggling to get half of me in her mouth, as Mom reached around and unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it off her. Mari's mouth never left my cock as she pulled her arms free. Once free her hands came up to caress my thighs and balls.

Marianne was wearing a sexy black, completely sheer, demi-cup bra, that allowed the top of her areolas to show above the cup. Her nipples were almost popping out. Mom's hand came up and cupped them both, holding, squeezing, and measuring them; size and weight. As Mom toyed with them, both nipples did pop out, appearing over the tops of the cups, erect and perfect. Her nipples were kind of a dark tan, brown, whereas Mom's were a deep pink color.

One quick flick of the clasp and Mari's bra was history. Mom returned to playing with them, perfectly happy to explore her new toys; the breasts of her soon-to-be lesbian lover/son's girlfriend. I was enthralled to the point of getting close to cumming, watching Mari suck my cock and Mom play with her tits at the same time.

"Help her up." Mom said, breaking the silent reverie. I took Mari's hands and stood her up, kissing her lips.

Mom busied herself with undoing Mari's pants and working them down and off her. Mari was wearing a matching thong to the bra; tiny, black, sheer and sexy. Mom kissed both of her cheeks as she worked her finger into the waistband and began to draw them down.

I stood back a bit to watch and noticed that Mari was completely shaved. No tiny patch, no landing strip, just bare as a 10 year old. As I was taking in this sight I noticed Mom's hand appearing from behind, between her thighs. Her hand turned up, cupped Mari's adorable little pussy lips and slowly drew back, stroking her pussy as it went.

Mom did it again, and then again. Mari's eyes were closed and she was visibly shaking.

"Oh Marianne, sweetie, you feel so good!! So wet and warm!! I've only ever touched my own pussy, but I love yours." She leaned in and kissed her bottom.

I kissed Mari on the mouth, returning her to reality. I took her hand and led her, and Mom by extension, to the bedroom. Mom never let go her hand as she sat on the bed and drew Mari close. Mari held her head to her tummy as Mom ran her hands all over this lovely young girl's body. Mari let go my hand to hold Mom's head to her with both hands. I stood back a bit, achingly excited, eager to see where this would lead.

Mom pulled her down a bit so that she could lick and suckle both of Mari's tits. She repeated what she had just done in the living room; cupping them both, holding, squeezing, and measuring them. Now she leaned forward and sucked as much of her breast in her mouth as she could. Mari expelled a huge moaning sigh at this new stimulation. Back and forth from breast to breast Mom went as Mari began to shudder again.

Mom released her and climbed backwards onto the bed, looking so turned on and erotic that Mari crawled over her trancelike. They kissed and Mom arms and legs went around my girlfriend's body, pulling her close. Mom's hands squeezing Mari's adorable bottom was such a fucking turn on!!

They kissed and Frenched and rubbed against each other for a long time, enjoying this newfound sensation. Mom pulled and pulled, moving her body farther and farther up until Mari, getting the idea, adjusted herself so that she was straddling Mom's head, looking down into her eyes. Mom was on fire and she grabbed Marianne's cute butt and pulled her pussy down onto her face. Mom literally disappeared under Mari's bald pussy, devouring her with such abandon that Mari cried out loudly.

My mother ate my girlfriend's pussy for a long while, through 2 powerful orgasms. Mari moved off her at one point, forcing a break from Mom's insistent mouth. I thought they might be done, but after catching her breath, Mari leaned down kissed my Mom's soggy face, and then spun quickly around and dropped onto her in the sexiest 69 I've ever seen. Both my girls went at each other like rabid sluts, finger-fucking, sucking and slurping, and moaning loudly into each other's pussies. The orgasms seemed countless as they began to string together; the gentle slow loving having given way to lust-filled abandon.

"Come!" Mari suddenly demanded of me. I looked up from this sexy tableau to notice that she was looking at me. She extended her hand out to me. "Come!" she repeated. I moved closer. "Show me! Show me that handsome cock, fucking your beautiful mother!" I was starting to be concerned that every aching erection I would ever have, from now on, would hurt this much, from being so hard, so long. I moved onto the bed and Mari guided me to a position, kneeling between Mom's thighs. Mari sucked my cock with passion for a short while, before guiding it to the opening of my Mom's vagina.

"Oh yes, Awndy! Do it! Show me! Let me watch you in her; in your mother!" The head was poised right at her opening. I noticed that Mom wasn't even moving, awaiting my penetration. " Oui, Oui, Dans, dans! Le mettre dans!! Put it in!" She was moaning, almost crying she was so turned on. "Show me how you fuck your sexy mother!"

I couldn't help myself another minute. I jammed it in her. Again she orgasmed, both from watching our naughty, incestuous display and Mom's oral attention on her pussy. Either way, she gave a keening wail and flopped around as I fucked Mom's pussy.

We were all mashed together, arms, legs, Mari's head as I bucked and jammed my cock in and out. Mari was keeping up a running dialogue in French, most of which I missed, but it was apparent that she was excited as we were; maybe more. Mari's hands grabbed my hips and pushed and pulled, forcing me to go faster, harder, deeper.

"Oh fuck me, sweetie!" Mom wailed from under my girlfriend. Mari moved off her and moved around to scoot in behind Mom and hold her in her arms as I continued to pound her tight little pussy. "Oh my god, Andy! Your cock is so wonderful!" she sounded like she was crying, which I then noticed that she was. Her orgasm went on and on as she gently wept in Mari's tight embrace. I came slowly to a stop and just kneeling there, between her legs as she caught her breath.

We all lay like that for a time, until Mari gently moved down to kiss Mom's lips. Then she moved to kiss mine.

"Oh Mari." Mom whispered in a deep satisfied moan, "You have to let Andy fill your perfect little pussy with this cock." Mari gave me a slightly frightened glance. My eyebrows furrowed at this reaction. Mari averted her gaze from mine and moved to stand up.

"I must use the toilet." she said heading for the bathroom. Mom noticed my concerned look as I watched her exit the room.

"What?" she whispered to me, with a look of gentle unease. I just shrugged my shoulders, as I watched the empty doorway. Mom turned to look in that direction.

I lay down next to Mom and we kissed and I played with her nipple as we waited for Marianne to rejoin us.

"Coffee?" came a lilting voice from my kitchen. Mom and I exchanged concerned looks as we wondered what was up. We had both fully expected Mari to rejoin us in bed for the fucking that we had both waited so long to experience.

Mari stayed busy in the kitchen until we both rose and joined her in the other room, the three of us standing around nude. We made no inquiry into her apparent change of heart, but let her work through her thoughts until she could explain. Once we all had a cup of coffee, sipping it nude in the kitchen, she glanced back and forth between us, even occasionally to my semi-erect penis. Still we simply waited.

Finally she asked us to join her back in my living room on the couch. We gathered, me on one end, my mother practically in my lap, Mari on the other end; a comfortable distance. Finally, after a long silence, Mari began to relate more details of her past. She was a little afraid of having sex with me, because she was not 100% sure how she would actually respond. She wanted to make love with me, with us, but her insides were churning like the sea in a storm. In her broken, funny, charming, English she told us about her past.

Marianne had begun to run away from home at 13. Life in her house had become so intolerable that she would leave and head off down the road, only to be found, by her abusive father, beaten horribly and dragged home again. One such trip away from home she had stayed overnight in an abandoned factory building outside Lyon, to escape a pouring rain. Five boys from the nearby village had found her there and raped her repeatedly, beating her to a bloody mess as they did so. Afterwards, before dawn, they had carried her to the marina and dumped her limp, half-naked body in the ocean. She had barely managed to swim to the rocks of the jetty and lay shivering until morning. She lay there barely conscious, praying for death, but it did not come.

The following morning, she limped home, only to be found halfway there by her father who, for once, did not add to the beating; that came later. Her mother did her best to treat the vicious bite marks around her budding nipples, and the cuts and bruises around her crotch. Internally her vagina had been so abraded that walking was agony. For the weeks following, her father continued an abusive stream of name calling and beatings, over the fact that she was such a slut to have sex with 5 boys at once. He didn't believe her story that they had forced her. He remained convinced that she had wanted it. Sluts like her deserved whatever they got, he reminded her again and again. His drinking got worse and everyone in the family received increased abuse. Mari was quietly blamed for this as well.

Her mother had finally had it, and shortly after Mari's father left for work one morning, had gathered her brood and swept them, and their ragged collection of baggage, to the train station. They left for Nice. Their father never came looking. Mari never saw him again. She did continue to run away, her mother never coming to look for her. Mari would return home a few days later, hungry and tired. Mother would take her in, but never was happy to see here return. The few days away turned into weeks away, then months, then one day Mari left forever. As far as she knew her mother and siblings lived within 30 minutes of her but she never saw them; they never looked for her.

My mother and I sat there, pouring out silent tears, listening to this further tale of woe, from a girl that we had come to adore, but didn't really know. We anguished over the utter aloneness of this beautiful young girl. Worse than the fact that she was alone, her story was agonizingly painful. We sat there looking at her as she gazed into her cup of cold coffee. Mari had related the story with such a remarkably dry-eyed, matter-of-fact reporting; disconnected, as if remembering someone else's story.

When Mom reached out and gently touched her foot, breaking her reverie, she looked up to see us both openly weeping for her. It took a moment to register that we cared, cared deeply, before her face broke, chin trembling, eyes tearing, and she scrambled into my mother's loving arms, wailing a cry that shattered both our hearts.

It was as if a dam, long held together by sheer force of will, suddenly burst. Mari buried her face in my mother's bosom and wailed, in a cry that was so long overdue, nothing could suppress it; it just needed to release. We both held her and rocked in unison. The couch shook with her gasping for breath before crying out a new long wail, again and again.

I was overcome with a mixture of complete adoration for this girl, hatred of her father, rage at her family, fury at the boys that ruined such a precious young girl, and a burning sense of indignation that screamed out for vengeance. I thought that this must be the most exposed she had ever been in her life. Nude on my couch, having revealed a past that had no doubt been kept tightly hidden all her life, pouring out emotions that had been pent up for many years. I adored her. My mother cradled her like a child, her child. Mari clung to her like the mother she dreamt of but never had.

After a long time spent quietly rocking Mari, her crying stopped and she fell asleep. We carried her to my bed and tucked her in. We sat on opposite sides, watching her quiet breathing as she slept. Finally, we left her in bed and moved back to the Living Room to relax and make lunch. The day, which had begun with such passion and sexual excitement, had become almost funereal. We had dressed a bit and ate quietly while Mari slept. It was 2 in the afternoon when she emerged sleepily, beautifully nude from my bedroom and walked silently to me and hugged me. She then hugged Mom. She apologized for having spoiled our lovely morning.

"Oh, Marianne, sweetheart, no, no!" Mom soothed. She held her hand out and Mari went immediately to her, chin trembling a bit. Mom pulled her into her for a hug and I moved in from behind and we cradled her between us. "I am so sorry for you." Mom whispered in her ear. "I am so sorry for you."

"You're safe here with us." I added from behind.

At this, Mari turned to look into my eyes. She seemed to be searching me to see if that was true. She seemed filled with doubt about that. "You're safe here with us." I repeated.

"Truly?" she asked.

"Oh sweetheart," Mom added, "of course you are! You are with us now." Mari turned to her with the same almost unbelieving look, like it was too much to hope for. It was the look of someone whose entire life had been filled with disappointment and lies. "You are safe with us." She and my mother shared a long look, Mari wanting desperately to believe, Mom smiling her assurance. "Oh sweetheart. My girl. My beautiful girl." Mari collapsed into her arms.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,489 Followers