You Know I Can See You, Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,492 Followers

"Well then, if it's just for me then, no harm no foul." I told her grinning. "If I am the only one to witness such a gorgeous display, ... it's everyone else's loss, but I'll take it." She laughed out loud.

"You are too funny!"

"Can I tell you something though, in all seriousness?" Her look turned serious, nodding slightly, "You look like, ... you have spectacular breasts."

"Well sweetie," She turned quite serious, "that is something that ..."

"No really." I cut her off. "You have spectacular breasts." She simply stared at me. I couldn't tell if she was angry or what. "Absolutely perfect."

"Like you would know." She said so quietly I almost couldn't hear her.

"What?" I asked her. "What did you say?"

"Let's just say, ... 'I wish'." She said. We shared a long look.

"Show me." I finally said.

"What?!!" she countered.

"Show me. Let me see." See gaped at me. "Really. Take off your robe and let's really settle this." She continued to stare. "I want you to understand how beautiful you really are. You have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen." She looked confused. "They are perfect in every way."

The moment had come, "I don't want you to freak out, or make you embarrassed, but the other day when you turned off your camera, ..." long pause, "you didn't turn off your camera. I could still see you."

Mom looked stricken! "Please don't freak out or be mad. It all happened so fast and then I couldn't figure out how to tell you. You have always had problems working the computer and thought you had, but, ..."

"You saw me?" she asked quietly. I nodded. "You saw me, ........ nude?"

"Completely. I'm sorry. It just happened and I didn't know how to ..."

"Completely?" she asked suddenly replaying that morning, the walking around and standing sitting. Her mouth first fell open, then was covered with her hand.

It was a long moment that we sat there just staring at each other.

"You are so incredibly, achingly beautiful in the nude." I expected her to cry. She didn't. I expected her to yell, she didn't.

"Show me?" I finally asked again. She looked to be considering it. "Show me." Slowly she sat upright. Her right hand moved slowly up the hem of the robe and gently, slowly she drew it back revealing more and more of her right breast. I watched the nipple draw a crease in the fabric as the material moved across it, then it was exposed to view. I heard myself moan aloud. The perfect pink nipple and so hard. "Beautiful!" I whispered. She did the same with the left side.

"Perfect" I whispered at the exposure of her left nipple.

She pushed the material back until it fell off her shoulders and out of sight. My mother sat there before me, exposing both her gorgeous breasts for me to gaze at.

"Oh my god!" I gasped. "You are so beautiful, so perfect, so sexy." She just stared at me. I could make out the pounding beat of her heart from the veins in her neck. "Mom you are such a gorgeous woman!"

"What else did you see?" she asked softly.

"Everything." I told her frankly. "I saw everything, and you're perfect, you're gorgeous."

"Everything?" she asked again.

"Yes." She seemed to be questioning still. "I saw your sexy bottom, perfect, round, sexy bottom." I was the one panting now. "I saw, ... I saw your pussy. I saw your beautiful, trimmed, gorgeous, sexy pussy."

"Trimmed?"

"Yes. Trimmed. I love the way you trim your pussy hair. So tight, so sexy, such beautiful lips." Her eyes rolled closed at that. "I saw your lips. Your sexy, full, luscious pussy lips. I thought I might die. I was embarrassed. I was excited, I was so hard."

Her eyes came open at that. "You saw me too, didn't you?" I asked her. She slowly nodded. "Yeah? You saw me completely nude?" she nodded again. "You saw my hard cock?" she kept nodding. "Tell me."

"Oh sweetie! I'm sorry! I was so shocked. I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed, but you looked so good, ..." Her voice tapered off.

"Yeah? Tell me."

"Oh sweetie, you are such a gorgeous man. You have such a gorgeous, ..." I just watched and waited. "Cock." She said it as if she was overcoming some deep prohibition, for the word. "Cock." She said it again. She gazed into my eyes, from half a world away. "You have such a gorgeous cock, sweetie."

We shared an incredibly long look. I smiled. She smiled. I stood. I moved back a bit from the computer. She just watched. I slowly peeled off my shirt, waiting for her to protest. Nothing. She watched as I unbuttoned my pants. "Mmmmm, commando again, I see." She said with a slight smile. Her eyes were glazed with lust.

"Tell me." I whispered.

"Oh sweetie. Yes! Show me. Show it to me. Show me that gorgeous cock." My pants dropped to the floor and my cock fairly burst forth, bouncing up and bobbing in front of my mother, who gazed and smiled, lost in her lustful thoughts about her son's hard cock.

I stood there and began to stroke it gently. She moaned at that, urging me on. I told her how good it felt, how turned on I was, how exciting it was to show my hard cock to me sexy, beautiful nude mother. "Show me too." I said, moving closer to the computer. "Show me that gorgeous pussy, mom. Let me see those perfect lips again." She hesitated for a moment and then slowly stood, holding the robe demurely in front. "Oh mom, don't tease me. Show me your pussy. I love your pussy lips."

Achingly slowly, she pulled the robe open, revealing at last her secret place. I was stunned to notice that the beautiful patch of neat, short hair was completely gone now. Her pussy was completely, beautifully, perfect shaved! Her thick outer lips were swollen open to reveal the tender inner lips pushing out to be inspected by the very man who at the moment of birth had entered the world through those very lips.

Mom reached down and with two fingers drew her flesh back exposing a erect clit, pushing out from under the tender hood that kept it safe. "Can you see me?" she asked.

"Oh my god, yes!" I hissed through tightly clenched teeth. It was agonizingly beautiful, to be so close and yet so far. I longed to kiss it.

"Oh mom! I wish I was there to taste it."

"Andy!" she gasped. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if I was there I would go down on you and taste your incredible pussy!"

"Oh you are so naughty! That is so wrong!" Her fingers didn't move though.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I don't really care! I love you! I love your pussy. I would love to give you such pleasure, Go down on you and pleasure you with my lips and tongue. Eat your sweet pussy 'til you cum and cum and cum!!"

Her fingers began to strum over her clit. "Oh Andy! Oh my god! That is so, ..." she was panting and gasping. "That is so, ..." I was watching a close up image of my mother stroking her pussy for me. "You too."

"What?" I panted, having lost the thread.

"You too, sweetie. I would go down on you, .. kiss your penis. You have such a beautiful hard cock. I would love to suck your big cock. If I was there, I would get on my knees for you. Suck your cock, love your beautiful big cock. Suck you so deep, so hard, so long. I would swallow all your hot cum!"

"Oh my god!" she squealed as she began to cum. In a high pitched voice she cried out. "Oh god! You would have to fuck me sweetie! You would have to fuck my pussy!! Oh fuck my wet pussy. I'm cumming!! Oh, I'm cumming for you. Oh god! You would fuck me so good, wouldn't you?!!"

"You know I would. I would fuck your sweet little pussy for hours! Oh my god! I'm gonna cum!"

Mom collapsed into her chair but didn't stop working her clit. Now I could see that she was tugging her nipples with the other hand at the same time. This sent me over the edge. I scooted closer to the computer, and suddenly realized that I was going to cum all over the keyboard, so iturned sideways.

"Oh yeah baby. Shoot for me! Show me that cum! Shoot your cum for me!" I did. She was afforded view of her own son shooting long arcing streams of cum through the air and off screen.

Her hand was a blur on her clit, "In my mouth! Shoot it in my mouth! I wish I was there to taste it! I love cum! I want your cum, Andy. I want to taste your cum."

I watched as she held on breast by the nipple, literally shaking it back and forth. Her perfect tits were rolling and weaving as she shook it hard. I was still stroking and dribbling as her head fell back and she shrieked, shockingly loudly, in her orgasm! My cock was slick with cum but no softer. It was achingly hard still as I watched my mother masturbating wildly in front of me. Her pussy was spread open before me. I was overwhelmed by the desire to ram my cock all the way in her.

"God mom! I wish I was there to shove my cock in you!"

"Oooooooohhhhhh! Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!! She shrieked again. "Yes! Fuck me sweetie! I am so ready for your big cock! Ram it in me! Take me, fuck me!!" She dropped her big tit and began to work two fingers in her puss, and she played over her clit with the other. "Oh sweetie! Hold me down and fuck me. Your cock is so perfect! It will feel so good in me. Be such a good son and fuck me! Fuck your mother's tight pussy!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

Her body began to convulse into a ball, as she rolled tightly together. Finally she came with another wild shriek and exploded outward, coming out of the chair and winding up on the ground. I watched in complete awe as my mother continued to masturbate, slowing and slowing until she burst into tears! I watched helplessly as she curled into a ball and wept. I was completely freaked out by now. What had I done? What had I caused?

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,492 Followers
12