You Like It There

Story Info
She is in control and making you want more.
1.2k words
4.23
79.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a cold and stormy evening very windy. She comes to your door step in nothing but a black silk teddy. You can see her perky nipples through the top and notice that she has nothing covering her bottom.

You bring her in outside of the cold and pull her close to give her some warmth. Then you lead her to the living room and sit her on top of the piano and spread her legs so you can get a better view of her freshly shaven pussy.

She enjoys you looking and moves her hand down to the top of her clit and starts to rub it. You want to taste her but she does not let you she makes you watch her please her self and knows you want her badly making her even hotter.

She starts to a moan a little and then stops everything. You look at her with a puzzled look on your face she grabs you and pulls you toward her she places your arms up over your head she binds your wrist together.

She knows that you have been waiting for her to do that for a while. Now she pulls you by your wrist making you walk behind her watching her tight ass move from side to side she leads you to the bedroom and pushes you down on the bed.

You're starting to like where this is going not knowing what she really has in store for you. She leaves you there on the bed with your wrist bound above your head letting your mind race and wonder what is to happen next.

She returns with a little black bag you can only imagine what kind of goodies are in there. Now she sits next to you on the bed staring at your hard cock, she moves and straddles you with her pussy just above your face and her mouth at the tip of your cock.

How you wish you could taste her pretty pink lips but she just keeps teasing you keeping her bare clit just out of reach of your now watering mouth.

Suddenly you feel her warm mouth slide over the tip of your member and work her way down slowly until her mouth is completely filled with your hardness. Now you watch as she starts to rub her clit and lick your balls, you can't stand it any longer you beg for her to let you fuck her with your tongue.

She agrees and now straddles your face practically suffocating you with her soft wet lips, you start to tease her pussy with your tongue slowly darting it toward her hole she moans in pleasure bucking her hips toward your face.

While you're tongue fucking her she starts to deep throat your hard cock moaning all while taking it in her mouth she starts to play with your balls and it sends a shock through your body.

She screams out loud as you nibble and suck on her clit. You taste her sweet nectar and know that she wants your hard cock inside her tight pussy.

She lifts herself off your face and now moves to lay on her stomach between your thighs she starts to lick and suck on your balls once more while stroking your cock. She suddenly stops what she is doing and starts to pull toys out of little black bag .

You're are still tied up as you watch her start to pull some things out. You watch in amazement as she pulls out some lube a anal plug and even more shocking a 5in flesh colored strap on.

She knows she has your mind racing now she lets loose one of your wrist and she tells you to roll over and get on your knees you obey no questions asked.

She binds your wrist together once more now that she has you where she wants she spreads your legs and begins to flick her tongue at your small hole. This sends tingles up your spine as she gives you a rim job while stroking your rock hard rod, slowly now you feel a finger start to venture near your hole you just can't wait to have her play with your ass and you tell her so.

She sucks on her finger and massages it on your hole and she works it in you are the verge of loosing control. She grabs the lube and works it around your hole while added another finger to the fun. Two fingers in your ass now and it has you moaning and wanting more, finally she adds another finger and now your in heaven wishing that she would just take you now.

Finally looking in between your thighs you can see her getting ready to strap on her tool she tells you she wants to lick and suck the flesh colored rod before she lubes it up and fucks you.

You're reluctant at first but you obey you are being pleased to much to say no to her. She watches you while you lick the tip and slowly work it into your mouth she backs off of your face as so not to choke you with the toy.

She unbinds your wrist and tells you that while you suck on her tool she wants you to play with her ass how you want to lick it and please her as she has pleased you thus far.

But she has you working the rod that will be in your ass shortly. She feels you pull her ass cheeks apart and start to rub her hole she wants your cock badly but she wants to take you as well.

Soon she is moaning and she tells you to get back on your knees she licks your hole once more as she lubes up the strap on and gets ready to take your ass. Your hole is aching with anticipation you have wanted this for so long.

She asks you if your ready for her and before you even say yes she slowly starts to work at entering your tight ass. At first you feel almost a burning sensation as the tip starts to enter she hears your deep sigh and keeps with her slow pace trying to work that cock into your hole.

Soon the deeper she gets the better it feels soon she now has you bucking back toward her and moaning. She loves it when you make noise for her and she smacks your ass while fucking you.

You're in ecstasy now and on the verge of Cumming and she is not having anything to do with your cock. She loves you bucking toward her as she thrust the tool in your ass as deep as she can this startles you a bit but still feels so good you can barely stand it anymore.

Now she starts to play with your balls while pounding your ass this is such a great feeling to you she hits it really deep one more time and you cum right in her hand while she is thrusting your ass and playing with your balls she strokes your cock until its empty.