You Must Try It On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeena knelt in front of Paula, who continued to stand shakily in the middle of the room. She wondered for a brief instant what would happen if another customer came in now. If it was a man. She wasn't sure she would say no to anything or anyone at this point.

At Zeena's command, Paula spread her legs. The thighs came apart with a soft, wet sound. "In my experience, the best way to do this is for you, the customer, to control the testing. Just do what you're comfortable with. I'll hold it here," and Zeena moved the dildo directly under Paula's saturated vagina and pressed the head lightly against her flesh. Paula shuddered. "I'll hold it steady and you bring yourself down on it - as near or far as you like. Put your hands on your thighs, that's it."

Paula did as she was told and stared at herself in the mirror. Incredible! She was so drenched that some of her public hair was hanging down between her legs, partially covering the dildo. Zeena's back was straight, head bowed slightly. She looked like she was making an offering to a very turned-on goddess of fertility. Paula was the goddess! Every nerve ending around Paula's vagina screamed in her mind. She took a deep breath and then slowly lowered herself onto the dildo. It slipped in. Her legs trembled. The muscles in her vagina clenched the dildo, grabbed at it and pulled. She let out a long, gutteral sound and crouched down even further. Zeena held the dildo steady against Paula's pushing. The stiff rubber bent to her body's inner curves as it slid up. She wanted more, needed it to fill her completely. Then her legs threatened to give way. She straightened up suddenly and almost carried the dildo out of Zeena's hands. Paula began to cry.

"Did it hurt you?" Zeena was concerned. Paula shook her head, fought back the tears. She reached out and stroked the dildo, touched Zeena's hand. Zeena seemed to understand. She nodded towards a couch on the other side of the room.

"Lie down over there." Paula sighed deeply and in a moment lowered herself onto the cushions. She let one leg rest on the floor, the other over the back of the couch, opening herself wide.

Zeena stood over her, dildo in one hand, idly stroking its length with the other. "I will give you the whole thing," she said slowly, "but you have to promise to buy the panties AND the bra."

Paula couldn't help but laugh. She threw her head back, closed her eyes, ran her hands rather roughly over her breasts. "Zeena, fuck me, for God's sake. Fuck me and I will buy a whole wardrobe. Please!"

The slim woman knelt between Paula's legs. She again tongued Paula's clitoris. Then as her committed customer pushed herself up off the couch for more pressure and more entry, Zeena parted the lips of her vagina with one hand and slid the dildo in deep with the other. Paula's hips twitched, thumped the couch. She pushed and pulled her sex around the dildo. Zeena didn't have to move much at all. Paula had what she wanted and no time to waste. After just a few minutes, each point of contact with the dildo seemed to flash and spark, send jolts to her brain. Loud sounds bubbled at the back of her throat. She tweaked her nipples, grabbed at Zeena's head, arms, hands.

Then Zeena upped the ante.

She cleared her throat, as though she weren't sure her voice would come out right. It did sound a little shaky. "While we're doing such a thorough test, we might as well check all possiblitities. I have a feeling you get into some pretty kinky stuff back home."

And as Paula moved down on the dildo, Zeena slid a well-lubricated finger under the phony erection and up against her anus. It immediately gave way; the finger slid in an inch. In her frenzied state, it took Paula a few seconds to even notice. Then she gasped and bucked. Her sphincter closed tightly around the digit and burned. She hissed out between her teeth. Zeena held still, kept the dildo in deep, jiggled it back and forth.

Paula gripped her thighs tightly, pulled them to her chest. Sweat ran down between her breasts as she accepted the presence of the stiff flesh in her ass. Jack had experimented occasionally this way, but Paula was always too inhibited, too fearful, to get to the point where she might have enjoyed it. That was not a problem with Zeena. Paula gently rocked her body. With each motion, Zeena let her finger slide in a little further. She worked it in a circular motion, widening the orbit each time. Paula was totally vulnerable and exposed and penetrated, and had never been more stimulated in her life. She felt the finger and the dildo rub against each other through flesh that was inside her body. This must be the ultimate sensation, she decided. I am fucked through and through.

Suddenly Zeena withdrew her finger and, even with the dildo fully inside her, Paula felt an emptiness, a piece missing from her formerly completed puzzle.

"Put it back," she whispered, hoarse from her panting. "Please." Zeena not only put it back, she pressed two fingers where there was formerly just one. Paula was amazed at how easily they went in. It was tight, there was pressure, but the fingers were in and pushing deep. She had never been penetrated from both ends like this. She went into a frenzy. She pushed at Zeena to take in the full length of everything offered, then hunched back along the couch to experience the backwash, the pull away from the inner walls.

The ceiling spun over Paula's head. She lost a clear sense of horizontal and vertical, up and down, right and left. Zeena's tongue then covered her clitoris, pulled the distended flesh into her mouth. In that moment, Paula gave up believing that she might ever experience a maximum level of excitement. There must always be something more, she decided. She promised herself to never stop searching for it. The tongue flicked away at her most sensitive spot. The orgasm, which had been leaving less and less room in her brain for thought, finally burst through and took over completely. Her back arched, her mouth opened. Paula screamed soundlessly, and lost control of most muscles below her waist. She flopped about wildly, as a white-hot bolt of pure sexual energy shot through her.

Zeena kept finger and dildo and mouth in place through every jolt, until Paula gradually came to rest.

Maybe she drifted off to sleep. Maybe she just lost track of her surroundings. When she opened her eyes, she was alone in the back room. She struggled to her feet and realized she was completely naked. Zeena must have heard her move around. She called back:

"I'm boxing up the goodies. Your clothing is still in the changing room."

Paula shook her head in a vain attempt to clear out the webs. She staggered to her clothes and did the best she could with them. Buttons, zippers, clasps all seemed strange to her, without meaning. After a few minutes in front of a mirror, she stepped through the curtain. Zeena smiled broadly and patted her on the back.

"You're a beautiful woman, Paula - fully dressed, naked or with just a touch of exotic lingerie. Will this be cash or charge?"

Paula could do nothing more than stare at this incredible woman. Her mouth moved but made no sound. Eventually she fumbled through her purse and came up with some plastic. Zeena ran it through the machine and presented the paperwork for a signature.

"I hope you make frequent use of the lingerie," said Zeena. "You certainly know how to enjoy it. Here's your plastic. I'll put you on our mailing list." Then Paula noticed Zeena's nipples. Thin and long, they stood stifly against the blouse. That was enough for this new customer.

Paula leaned across the counter and kissed her mystery woman lightly on her lips. She imagined she could taste the residue of her own secretions.

"Thanks," said Paula. She headed for the door, bag in hand.

"Oh, by the way," called Zeena. "I sometimes model new fashions for select customers. Would you be interested?"

Paula turned. A smiled stretched wide across her face. The muscles on her sticky thighs quivered. "Very."

"I'll let you know then. You'll have the opportunity to check them for fit, too, if you'd be interested."

Paula sighed deeply at the thought. She opened the door. "Very!"

- END -

12