You Never Even Wrote Ch. 06

Story Info
Chloe goes shopping, and sparks fly with Kristie and Andrew.
1.5k words
4.4
11k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short chapter, sorry guys. I promise though I'm working on making them longer, I really am. Also a big thanks to my new editor Katie, she's fantastic! Enjoy- kk

*

I couldn't think straight. I felt like throwing up.

How could I be so stupid - of course he was seeing someone else. I could never be enough for him.

"He's a grown man and I'm just a young girl with a stupid crush." That's what I tried to tell myself, but it felt so wrong.

How could he have been cheating all that time? I didn't know what to do. I was just about to go wake him up and demand an answer when I thought better of it.

After all, I had already settled it with myself that I would have him even if I couldn't keep him and I'd just be happy for the time I did get.

I needed to get out of the house though, and I didn't want to be alone. I didn't have many close girlfriends, and I sure as hell couldn't talk to my guy friends about this sort of stuff.

I finally settled on one person who had told me that if I ever wanted to talk she'd be there.

I finished breakfast and went to check on James. He was still sound asleep so I left him a note saying to enjoy breakfast and that I was going to be out running errands for a few hours. I decided not to say anything about the message.

I was on my way to the cafe trying not to cry because I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to stop, but it was no use. I bawled my eyes out on the way there, but managed to pull myself together to get inside. I opened the doors to the cafe and the delicious smells immediately overwhelmed me. I loved coming here. The atmosphere was welcoming and all the staff knew me as a regular.

I got a large coffee and a croissant and retreated to a far corner with the cover of some plants and a comfy sofa.

Within a few minutes I heard a familiar voice ordering, then I saw Kristie making her way over to me.

"Thanks for coming Kristie, I really appreciate this." I got up to give her a hug.

"No problem hun. How are you? Is everything okay?"

She sat down on an overstuffed plush chair across from me.

I took a seat back on the couch and went to open my mouth but immediately broke down crying. Kristie moved so she was sitting next to me and held me tight while I let it all out. "Shhh, it's okay hun. What's going on?" she asked me while she stroked my hair.

"I didn't mean to but I read a text message that James got and it was from another girl and it said- it said-"

I was crying too hard to finish my sentence but she understood.

"Sweetie are you sure you didn't read it wrong? I know people make mistakes and guys do cheat, but I really can't see James doing that, especially to you. You know how much he loves you."

I told her what the message said and that it was unmistakeably another girl.

"Did he ever talk to Jenny when he was with you?" I asked, trying to figure out who this girl was. I was surprised when Kristie suddenly burst out laughing.

I wasn't sure what was so funny.

"What, what did I say?"

She finally got herself together and wiped away the tears of laughter from her eyes before she said "That's his sister!" then started laughing again

I remembered him telling me something about how he had never been too close to his sister, but how they had just started talking again recently.

With everything that had been going on, I hadn't learned her name. Once it clicked I realized how much I had overreacted, and I burst out laughing as well.

We sat there for a good five minutes. Every time we calmed down we would look at each other and we would laugh again.

Finally we both got up, and as we were walking out I asked her what she was doing the rest of the day.

She wasn't doing anything, so I asked her if she wanted to come shopping with me.

I figured I would have to make it up to James that I had even harbored the thought that he would cheat, and I had a pretty good idea of how I'd do it.

We were driving to the mall when I got a text from my brother saying that he was bored and asking what I was up to today.

I suddenly got an idea - my brother Andrew was a wonderful person, he really was, but he was always single.

The problem was that he was too nice to women, and they always ended up taking advantage of him. He was also a little heavy set. He was built well, and about 6'5", but at 280lbs he wasn't meant to be skinny. He was made to be a football player in highschool and was perfect as a firefighter now.

I asked Kristie if she would mind my brother tagging along with us.

She didn't, so I texted him back and told him to get ready to come shopping with me and a friend.

He was over at my mom's house, so we swung by and picked him up. My brothers were all there so I also introduced everyone. We all noticed right away that Kristie and Andrew hit it off right away and gave each other that knowing look.

We got in the car and were half way there when I told Andrew where we were going, he groaned.

"You could have warned me that I was going to have to deal with you and lingerie before you picked me up."

"Too bad, deal with it. Besides, I think maybe Kristie could use some help picking some up for herself."

I wiggled my eyebrows at them and they both blushed a deep crimson red, but neither said anything so I switched to lighter conversation while we drove to the mall.

We walked into Victoria's Secret and the sales lady immediately looked at Kristie with slightly widened eyes. I wanted to hit her.

Instead I simply told her that we were okay and could find everything ourselves. Luckily Kristie had been so busy looking at Andrew that she didn't even notice.

We were browsing through some lacy underwear when Kristie and I gasped at the same time.

There was a full outfit on a rack next to us. There were multiple colors and sizes, and thank God Kristie's size was there. We left Andrew to look around while we both went to the dressing rooms.

I put on the white silk corset with matching silk panties and then the white garters that attached to the white thigh-high stockings. I was surprised at how good it looked on me; the white really offset my lightly tanned sin.

I asked Kristie if hers was on, and we stepped out to see each other.

I was amazed. Kristie looked gorgeous. She wasn't skinny by any means but she wasn't as big as she seemed under all those clothes. She was muscular in a lot of places and curvy in others, but in all honesty she was gorgeous. She looked like she could be a plus size model.

"Oh my God you look so sexy!" I told her, eyeing her appreciatively.

"Thank you, but girl you have seriously got it going on. There is no way James will be mad when he sees this."

"I hope so," I said nervously.

Truth was, I'd never actually worn real lingerie like this before.

It looked hot, but I didn't know if I had the confidence to pull it off.

I hoped so, because after my lack of faith James deserved a treat.

We paid for our things and left, after I made a couple of jabs to Andrew about how lucky I was to have seen Kristie in that sexy outfit.

He actually had the nerve to agree with me, which just made Kristie blush that much more.

As I dropped Andrew off at my mom's house he offered to give Kristie a ride back to her car at the cafe.

She agreed and left with him, giving me a mischievous smile. I was happy things would probably work out pretty well between them.

I was pulling out when the smile fell from my face as I realized I was going to have to apologize to James and let him know that I had questioned his loyalty.

I was more nervous, however, about how I had planned on apologizing to him.

He had told me I was beautiful so many times, but I still didn't feel like I could do this. I didn't know how to be sexy like this, I usually just got my clothes off and did what felt right.

Should I dance? Did some of it stay on? I thought about googling it but then I laughed at myself.

This wasn't like me. If I wanted to do something new I just went with it, so that was what I'd do.