You Never Know

Story Info
Prim and Proper not So Prim and Proper.
4.3k words
4.07
54.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2it2ru
n2it2ru
28 Followers

In the early days of my military career the pay was not very good so many of us took on part time jobs to supplement our military pay. One of the jobs available was working as a bagger at the base commissary. It paid only tips but you could go home every day after working for 4 hours and have an extra 10 or 15 dollars in your pocket. It was set up so active duty, dependents and high school/college kids could all get a chance to work. Adults, like active duty and retirees worked Monday-Friday and the high school and full time college kids worked the weekends with the exception of a guy named Gerry. He was a college student who was the "shift leader" of the afternoon shift which ran 2PM to 6PM, Monday through Friday. Gerry had started working as a bagger when he was 16, and in high school, so he had been there quite a long time and was why he was the "shift leader". I worked with Gerry from time to time and knew from friendly chit-chat that he was a little more than a year older than me (I was 21 and he was 22), he was married to a gal named Lacey and she was 23, had already graduated college and worked as a bank teller in a local bank. Between her salary and what he made at the commissary they were getting by financially as the rest of us. He was due to graduate with his engineering degree, in a few months, and was looking forward to starting his career.

Gerry was a nice guy, soft spoken but very conservative and straight laced. He never swore and never took part in hanging with the guys, during those slack periods, where we would quietly tell dirty jokes or make lewd comments about any of the fine looking women who happened to be in the store shopping.

So, as it happened, my wife's mother got ill and she flew home to help her grandmother care for her mother. She had been gone about nine or ten days and I was working with Gerry and in our chit-chat I had mentioned that my wife had been gone for over a week and I was getting tired of the "bachelor" life, especially the canned/frozen food meals.

Gerry looked at me and said: "Let me call my wife and if it's ok with her you can have dinner with us tonight."

I said: "Sounds ok but I don't want to put you guys out or anything."

He said: "You won't be putting us out I just need to call my wife and let her know, so she can prepare a little extra food".

He went off a few minutes later, called his wife, and when he came back he told me supper would be at 7PM. I agreed and began looking forward to a home cooked meal.

I got off work at 6PM and on my way home to shower and change I stopped at the liquor store and picked up a three bottles of wine. I was a little nervous as I had never met Lacey before so I had no idea what she would be like; but I imagined she was conservative and probably very "prim and proper" based upon what I knew of Gerry.

When I got to their house Gerry met me at the door, I handed him the wine and he took me to the kitchen and introduced me to Lacey. She was stunning. She had long strawberry-blonde hair, fair skin that looked almost translucent and green eyes. She was about 5'6" tall and was very conservatively dressed and, as I had guessed, appeared very "prim and proper". Her blouse was a button down blouse, with only the top button open, and she was wearing a pair of nice fitting slacks that were not tight nor were they so loose as to look sloppy. I could see she had a nice figure and I estimated she weighed about 115 pounds. I immediately started to imagine how she looked naked and after ten days of no sex I found myself being aroused. I put those thoughts out of my head so as not to be walking around with a hard on. I figured that would be a bit impolite.

Lacey was also a good cook. She made roast chicken with all the fixings and for desert she had made a chocolate cake. We drank one of the bottles of wine with dinner and drank the second bottle and started on the third while we played played some three handed hearts. After a couple of hours we were tired. Gerry and Lacey insisted that I not drive home so Lacey made up the couch for me to sleep on. I lay down on the couch and they went to bed. After the meal, the wine and a full day's, work I fell asleep pretty quickly but about an hour later I woke up and needed to use the rest room.

As I walked to the bathroom I was going past their bedroom and the door was half open. I could hear Lacey talking and heard her saying: "You have been a bad boy, which is why you are being punished".

I then heard Gerry say: "I have been punished enough, please let me cum."

The room was dimly lit and even though I knew I shouldn't stop and look in, I did anyway. There on the bed was Gerry. His hands were tied above his head to the headboard and his legs were tied, spread eagled, to the foot of the bed and he was blindfolded. I could plainly see Lacey bending over the foot of the bed and was now giving Gerry a blow job, nice and slow. Of course, they were both naked and Lacey looked even better naked than I imagined. My cock immediately got rock hard and all thoughts of going to the bathroom ended.

Gerry began to moan and Lacey immediately stopped sucking his cock and gave it a playful slap saying: "Not yet bad boy, you still need to be punished".

I heard him groan but I knew what she was doing. She was bringing him almost to orgasm and then stopping. Although it is not serious punishment it does cause a serious aching in the balls, something referred to as blue balls, but when this is done to a man the resulting orgasm is worth the punishment because so much cum builds up it almost explodes out of the cock, when the man finally cums, making the orgasm even more intense from the build-up of pressure.

After about a minute Lacey started jacking on Gerry's cock talking trash to him. Suddenly her head turned and she was looking directly at me. I don't know if she sensed my presence or I made a noise but she was looking right at me and then her gaze fell down to the now obvious bulge in my pants. I thought I was sunk. I was transfixed by what I had been watching but I thought, for sure, she was going to scream and Gerry would wind up trying to kick my ass. Surprisingly, that did not happen. Instead she put her index finger to her lips indicating to me to be quiet. She then spoke some more trash to Gerry and then looked back at me. She pointed at me and then pointed at her butt, only she had this mischievous smile on her beautiful face. I must have gotten a perplexed look on my face so she again pointed at me, then pointed at her butt and then got her feet under her, making her now stand as she bent over towards Gerry's cock instead of kneeling on the floor while working his cock. She took her hand and put it between her legs and stuck her finger into that pretty cunt of hers. I then figured out the hand signals. She wanted me to come in there and at least finger fuck her.

I slowly entered the room and she once again indicated for me to be quiet. I walked over to her and quietly inserted two fingers into her. Her cunt was very wet so I knew that what she was doing was exciting her. She was still talking trash to Jerry but when I stuck my fingers in her voice caught in her throat momentarily. Jerry heard it.

He said: "What's wrong?"

Lacey replied: "Nothing, just a small burp." Then she started sucking on Gerry's cock again. He started moaning again and she stopped, giving his balls a little slap, once again stopping him from cumming.

Gerry began pleading again, begging for her to let him cum, she refused and talked more trash to him. I then stopped finger fucking her and got down on my knees, between her legs, so I could eat that beautiful pussy of hers. I just had to get a taste of her. As I stuck my tongue in her pussy and tasted her juices her voice caught again and she once again apologized for the burp to Gerry. After a few minutes of me licking her sweet tasting cunt and swollen clit her hand came back and tapped me on the top of my head. When I looked up at her she mouthed the words "fuck me" to me.

I stood up and carefully and quietly got out of my clothes. I walked over to her and placed the tip of my cock against her slit and slowly pushed my way in. She turned and again signaled that I had to be quiet so I just slowly fucked her, pushing my cock all the way in and then pulling it almost all the way out, only doing it slowly and quietly. It then occurred to me that Lacey was cheating with me, right in front of Gerry and he didn't even know it. On top of that, here was this seemingly conservative woman acting like a common slut, fucking and sucking two guys at the same time. I was so turned on by this I thought my cock was going to explode, as hard as it had gotten, and on top of that, what my body was telling me to do was to start slamming my cock into her, but I had to maintain control and fuck her slowly and quietly, if I didn't want to spoil this.

She was again sucking Gerry and he again started moaning and again she stopped just before he came.

He again started begging her saying: "Please let me cum, I will be a good boy, just don't punish me anymore, I really need to cum".

She replied: "You haven't been punished quite enough yet but a little while longer and I think I will have punished you enough".

In the meantime I was still slowly fucking her and I was close to cumming myself and so was she. I felt her legs start to shake and when I pushed in again she slowly pushed back. I pushed in even harder and grabbed her hips pulling her into me and that is when my cock burst inside of her hot cunt filling her with my jism. Her legs shook even more and I saw her shaking her head back and forth as an orgasm racked her body. I had never had to be so quiet before while I was cumming and that made the orgasm even more intense and coupling that with the fact that I had not had any sex in 10 days made for my orgasm to be even more explosive. It felt like my orgasm went on for 5 minutes as my cock throbbed and pumped inside of her.

When my orgasm finally subsided I pulled out of Lacey and could see the mixture of hers and my juices beginning to leak out of her. She quickly moved up on the bed and climbed onto Gerry's cock. As she started to ride Gerry's cock I heard her say to Gerry: "You've been punished enough. You can cum now".

He then replied: "Oh yes, but you must be really turned on too. You are so wet."

She replied: "Yes, I am really hot, and I need for you to make me cum by feeling you cum inside of me". With that she started riding him even harder and in a few strokes she was having another orgasm and he started cumming too, pushing his cock up into her as she was riding it down and as he came he was screaming and grunting saying he was cumming.

I stood there and watched, feeling myself getting hard again and I could see the mixture of Gerry's load of cum mixed with my load of cum mixed with Lacey's juices now flowing freely out of Lacey, down Gerry's cock, over his balls and puddling onto the bed.

Lacey turned and looked at me, and once again indicating to me to be quiet, motioned to me to get out of the room. I nodded my head, quickly picked up my clothes and quietly left the room. I went on to the bathroom and peed a "river", got dressed and headed back to the sofa. Their door was still open and as I approached the room I could hear they were fucking again. I looked in quickly and saw Gerry hammering away at Lacey for all that he was worth. As I passed the room I could hear Lacey moaning out and telling Gerry that she was cumming and to fuck her harder. I went on to the sofa and laid back down but was having difficulty falling asleep as I again had a huge erection, only now I had nothing to use it on.

I laid there awake and I finally heard Gerry having another orgasm before everything quieted down. After about 15 minutes I saw Lacey come out into the room in her robe. She went over to the table, grabbed the bottle of wine, we had left there, and two glasses. As she turned to head back to their room she looked at me and gave me that mischievous smile of hers as she disappeared down the hallway.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember is feeling someone's breath on my face and someone rubbing my cock through my pants. I opened my eyes and there was Lacey, her face only about an inch from mine and her hand busily massaging my cock, which was hard again, through my pants.

I said to her, in a loud whisper: "Are you crazy? Gerry is going to wake up and come out here and kill us both."

She got that same smile I had seen earlier and she replied: "Don't worry about Gerry. I took one of my migraine capsules the doctor prescribes for me and dissolved it in Gerry's wine I gave him a little while ago. I don't know if those pills get rid of the pain but I do know they knock me out for at least eight hours after taking one and when I wake up my headache is gone. Gerry is going to be out for at least eight hours. So don't worry."

With that she opened my pants, pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I reached into her robe and started fondling her tits and gently pinching her nipples. I reached down and began fingering her cunt with one hand while rubbing her tits with my other hand. I leaned closer and we locked lips and tongue wrestled. After a little while I opened up her robe and pushed it off of her. I stood up and pushed her down on the couch with her butt right on the edge of the couch giving me unrestricted access to that fine pussy of hers. I took off my clothes and got down and started eating her pussy while reaching up and massaging her tits. Although she had cleaned up a bit her pussy still tasted of cum but that just turned me on even more. I was sticking my tongue as deeply into her as I could and licked and sucked on her pussy and clit. I could hear her breathing increase and she then threw her legs over my shoulders and locked my head between her thighs, at the same time she started grinding her pelvis into my face. I figured she was getting ready to cum again and I wasn't wrong. She grabbed my head with both hands pulling my face into her even harder as I licked and sucked her pussy and clit, drinking her juices as they were now flowing freely. She started bucking her hips up and down and, even though her thighs were covering my ears, I could hear her moans as she orgasmed.

When her orgasm subsided, she pulled her legs off my shoulders and she sad to me: "Fuck me, fuck me now! I need you to fuck me I need to feel your cock inside of me."

With that I moved up and slammed my swollen cock into her, for the second time that night, only now I wasn't slow or quiet about it. I pumped her hard and fast. She moaned and thrust her hips up to meet my thrusts in. She then looked at me saying: "Don't stop. Fuck me harder! I am getting ready to cum again." So, I increased my pace and fucked her even harder and she started to cum. That put me over as well and I, once again, began filling her cunt with my jism as my cock throbbed and spurt over and over Inside of her.

After pulling out of her I climbed onto the couch next to her and she moved up next to me. She started telling me that she had not always been the "prim and proper" woman she now portrayed. She related that she was sexually active since she was about sixteen and got even more active in college. A life she said Gerry knew nothing about. As she is talking to me she grabs my cock and starts rubbing it and at the same time she starts rubbing her pussy with her other hand. She goes on to tell me that she fucked like crazy in college and even fucked the whole basketball team (22 guys) in one session, on the mats in the wrestling room. She said the guys all came in her pussy at least twice, more than half of them came in her mouth at least once and all of them had given her a cum shower that night. She said when they were done she was sitting in a huge puddle of cum and just about every inch of her was covered with jism. She also said: "I don't know how many orgasms I had. It felt like as soon as one ended the next one began in a long string of continuous orgasms".

I said: "I sure would have loved to have seen and been there for that. It sounds so hot."

As my cock started getting harder and she was getting herself more turned on she went on to tell me that when she and Gerry do have sex it is always good but they don't have sex enough. She said: "When she got home at 3 every day she knew Gerry won't be home until after 6. She was usually so horny that she had to masturbate and make herself cum, sometimes 4 or 5 times, before Gerry gets home." She also said: "I have never fucked around on Gerry before and I do not know what came over me tonight but, when I saw you watching us, I got so turned on I had to have your cock." Then she said something funny, she said: "Even though Gerry and I fucked long before we got married he thought I was a virgin because I let him fuck me while I was on my period and the blood made him think I was a virgin and I didn't tell him any different." (It's funny how women can so easily manipulate a man.)

My cock was now rock hard again and she slipped down and started to give me the most delicious blow job. She was licking the bottom of the shaft, sucking on the end and then slowly sliding me into and out of her mouth giving me a great mouth fuck. At the same time she was busily fingering herself and I could tell by her breathing she was getting ready to cum again. Pretty soon she was cumming and her screams were muffled by the fact her mouth was filled by my cock. She finished having her orgasm and my orgasm was about to start but as I started cumming she reached up and grabbed my cock at the base, squeezing it as hard as she could. She then took her other hand and shoved a finger up my ass and began massaging my prostate gland. The pressure build up was tremendous and then she suddenly pulled off of me and let my cock go. I have never ejaculated with such force before. The first pump shot my jism out of my cock and it hit her on the upper chest spreading all over it and down over her tits. She took my cock in her mouth again and sucked on it while still massaging my prostate gland. She sucked down every other drop I pumped and she forced out. I eventually had to stop her because I was going into sensory overload. She took her hand and scooped the cum, from her chest and tits, and then licked her hand clean. She climbed up again and we shared a salty, cum kiss, when we suddenly realized it was starting to get light out. We stopped kissing and she grabbed her robe and put it on saying: "I better go get cleaned up before Gerry wakes up. I didn't realize it had gotten so late. Time sure flies when you're having fun and I know I sure had fun." I replied that: "I had fun too." With that she turned and disappeared down the hall.

I stood up and got dressed and when I looked around I could see we had stained up the sheet and blanket Lacey had put out on the couch for me. I didn't want to leave any evidence for Gerry to find so I gathered up the sheet and blanket and after removing the pillow case from the pillow stuffed them into it and then took it to the laundry room. I then grabbed a wash cloth and wiped down the couch, which was thankfully vinyl to further eliminate any traces of our activities. I was getting ready to leave when Lacey came out from the back of the house, freshly showered, and she smelled good , even from across the room.

She said: "You're not leaving are you?

I answered saying: "I don't want to over stay my welcome."

She then said: "Well at least let me make you some breakfast" but ignoring my protests she put on a pot of coffee and whipped up some scrambled eggs and toast. We sat and ate the breakfast and were drinking the coffee making small talk when she got up and ran to the back of the house. She was back in less than a minute and was looking at me, over her cup of coffee with that same mischievous look in her eyes.

n2it2ru
n2it2ru
28 Followers
12