You Never Know A Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

They settled for a few moments rest, both overcome by the intensity of their respective orgasms. There they were, lying breast to breast, hip to hip, sharing the same air and suddenly giggling at the release they had had.

"What's so funny?" I innocently asked them.

"The look on your face is what's funny". Carol answered. "You look like your about to explode."

"Not far wrong. God you two look fantastic together." And they did and I wanted to join the picture.

I shucked off my clothes, leaving them in an untidy heap on the floor. My rigid cock pointed the way, straight at the two giggling women who were still clasping one another.

"Denise..." My wife started. "...would you mind awfully, if my husband fucked you?" She asked it in an exaggeratedly polite and comical way, causing them to giggle again.

"Well, of course not my dear. I mean, what damage can one small cock cause?" With that, they were both roaring with laughter.

The effect was a self conscious deflation of my manhood. Feeling that I was being ridiculed and ganged up on drained the desire right out of me. I suppose it must have been plainly obvious because they stopped laughing and turned very serious suddenly.

Being manhandled by two women is something of a novelty. Wordlessly, they flipped me on my back. Denise straddled my cock while Carol sat on my face. Her cunt smelled fantastically, musky and slick with her love juices still drying on her gorgeous lips. I slurped and licked, tasting her and getting more and more excited, knowing that she had really cum hard from her bout with Denise.

My cock had instantly revived, now that Denise was guiding into her furry muff with a fist wrapped around it. Pretty soon, she was riding me with all of my meat stuffed deeply into her body.

A slight change of angle indicated that they were kissing each other, possibly even fondling breasts. I couldn't see, but the thought drove me over the edge and I blasted all my pent up cum right into Denise's guts.

But they were not yet quite finished with me. Denise continued to ride my softening dick, my cum making squishing sounds as it was mashed out of her and rubbed all over my balls as she writhed and squirmed and rubbed her clit, hard against me.

Carole, meantime, was squirting all over my face. She had squirted a few times during our marriage, but never twice as she had tonight and never all over me. It was a fantastic feeling, having her feminine nectar anoint my skin.

Knowing that my dick needed a little time to recover, I squirmed out from under them and, while still on my back, looking at them kiss and grapple tits. I slide a couple of fingers into both of them and somehow, managed to find a clit on both thumbs while fingering.

Fingering them like this had them clasping each other as if to stop them from falling flat on their backs. It was fantastic, looking up at two pairs of tits jiggling as they shuddered. Both were moaning and panting and grinding their hips and cunts against my fingers, getting faster as they neared yet another climax.

Almost as soon as the idea entered my head, I had slid my little finger in both their asses. That drove Denise completely over the edge immediately. She screamed "Oh my fucking god." At the top of her voice and blasted her cum all over my hand and wrist. That proved to be the trigger for Carol who spasmmed with a grunt and a howl.

It was time to rest. We all desperately needed to catch our breath and calm down after such frenetic activity.

Within minutes, Carol was dozing, lying on her side while Denise lay in the crock of my arm, her tousled hair tickling my nose.

"Do you do this often?" She asked her voice little more than a whisper.

"This is something we have been looking to do for quite some time. In fact, we had given up hope that it would ever come about." I nuzzled her crown, liking the smell of her hair. "I have to say thank you Denise, you were wonderful and I hope you enjoyed yourself too."

"I had a fantastic time, thank you. I have never ever cum like that before. Fact is, I have never been with a woman before and as for a threesome... well, it was a first all round."

She said no more for a few minutes, I lay there listening to the soft snore from Carol and the easy breathing of Denise. Then suddenly, she twitched and a sob escaped from her. I had not felt the tears on my chest.

"What's the matter Denise?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"Nothing..." She answered through a hitch "... apart from reality hitting home." Her shoulder shook as sobs wracked her body. "Tonight was fantastic, I will never forget it, but it all came about because of my fucking selfish husband and now, after all this, I have to go back to the shit."

"I see..." I said, while sagely nodding my head. "...I can't really answer that one. But, well if you need anyone, you know where we are. If you need a bolt hole, call us, we will pick you up and you can stay with us until you get fixed up."

"You're very kind...thank you." And then she scuttled down the bed and sucked my cock right into her mouth and pumped her fist until my cock blew its second load of the night. She must have swallowed because there was nothing left on the sheet.

We slept till morning with me sandwiched between two naked butts, both beautiful and warm.

The next morning, when we eventually awoke, I was hoping for a repeat performance and had the largest woody of my life. But, I was to be disappointed.

Denise got out of bed first and naked, walked into the bathroom. The sound of her showering soon followed.

"Fucking hell Carol, that was some night." It wasn't my best wake up greeting.

"Mm..." Carol stretched, her arms aloft, making her tits rise in a languid pose. We both stunk of sex, the bed, even the room reeked from out excesses. "...Where's Denise?"

"Taking a shower."

"Was it a nice blow job she gave you?" I wasn't certain, but thought I heard a note in her voice that warned me to be careful.

"It was okay." I decided on noncommittal as the best way forward.

"She sure has an aptitude for sex." Carol swung her legs over the side of the bed. "I need to pee."

I was left alone on the bed. I could here the two women talking softly through the half opened door.

Denise returned, wrapped in a bathrobe. She dressed with her back to me, leaving the bathrobe on until the last moment. The wine had dried on her dress and was wrinkled from being left overnight in a heap.

Carol emerged from the steam filled bathroom, naked and dripping from her shower.

"Denise is just leaving." It was a dismissal if I ever heard one. She was gone a few minutes later, leaving nothing more than a memory and a lingering scent from a bottle, fished out of her purse.

Carol squared up to me, standing at the end of the bed, hands on hips, still naked and wetting the carpet with shower water as it dripped off of her.

"Okay Buster. That was absolutely fucking fantastic, better than I thought it would be. But, I have news for you... it will never happen again. Understood?" She jutted her chin out in that way she does when there is no room for negotiation. "I am sure we will fuck our brains out remembering it, but that is what it will be, a memory and nothing more." Her manner said case closed.

I nodded, too stunned to say anything.

"Good. Now get up and cleaned off. I want to go home."

It was several days later that I found out what had made her mind up. We had just finished screwing our hearts out and were enjoying the after-sex glow, just before sleep catches up and truth is on the surface.

"I enjoyed it too much..." Carol admitted. I knew instantly what she was talking about. "... I found I enjoyed sex with a woman a bit too much for my liking and really, really don't want to fuck up what we have, just because of sex."

I nodded and agreed with her. As a one off, it was wonderful and something we would re-live many times over, privately. But, doing it over again would be too damned dangerous, our marriage was too important to us both.

So you see, you never know a woman. Even though you have lived with her for most of your lives, you never know what goes on behind those doe eyes they hide behind. My wife is a closet gay, or at least a Bi, but she chose not to explore it. Looking at her, listening to her as I have for many years, I would never have known. Fascinating creatures aren't they?

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers
12