You Only Learn Twice

Story Info
Taken to keep their scandalous love a secret.
12.2k words
3.2
33.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*READ "You Only Love Once" first! This is a sequel and requires prior knowledge!

Note: This was written during Hurricane Sandy on an iPod/iPad, so spelling, grammatical, and punctuation might be an issue. Don't be harsh...I had no Internet or TV for 10 days, houses got swept out to sea...Some details have been changed since the first story and keep an eye out for symbolism! (6-27-13)

Chapter 1: This Plan Z Can't Possibly Fail

Winter took its toll on our rural New Jersey town rather quickly. Dirty piles of snow iced the roads as infant flakes raced down to the earth to fulfill a short, innocent life. As my body soaked in the steamy air from my hot morning shower, Lakewind remained quaint and silent. March was considered beautification month, in which harsh viruses would endure a slow death and flowers would be granted permission to sprout from the once frigid soil. Thoughts swirled around in my mind, acting as if it were the gentle winter morning breeze tapping on my bathroom window. While I stood in the midst of the rushing water, my insecurity with being alone surrounded me. Ace's voice gradually entered my mind, coaxing and feeding the hungry impulse. Yet, I would happily respond just for the Hell of it!

"Oh, mi luna," Ace beamed, warmly. "Buenos días. You're looking beautiful this morning."

"Buenos dias, mi sol," I giggled, lathering my tired muscles with the suds. "I missed you this weekend."

"No tengas miedo (Have no fear). We shall spend this morning together before school starts."

"You like what you see, big boy?" I seductively cooed with a smirk.

"¡Claro que sí! (Of course!)"

It had been approximately two weeks since I lost my innocence to Ace on my 18th birthday. It was hard to believe that we were at death's door only months before. Our relationship was going steadfast and it became more enjoyable by the day after Ace and I recovered from our injuries. Sex was occasional after we consummated our relationship, however. I didn't want it to develop into a "parasitic fiasco" as my mother described it.

The night Ace and I first slept together was when she discovered our scandalous rendezvous. The large Lakewind High School District bus in the driveway was the first giveaway. When my mother burst into my room and discovered us, she almost shattered Ace's ribs again while she was whipped up in a fury. My mother threw herself into my bed in an expected rage, kicking and punching Ace to the ground.

"I'm 18!" I shouted, struggling to force my body between Ace's and hers. "I can be with whoever I want!"

"You turned 18 today! This horn dog is going to use you for five minute flings and ruin your future!"

After 20 minutes of brawling and bawling, I cooled her down and forced her to take a seat at the kitchen table. Then, I called Ace back in so we could maturely discuss our intentions and apologize for our indecency. Eventually, my mother begrudgingly allowed Ace and I to be together as long as we conducted ourselves sensibly. Unlike many teenage girls, I could honorably keep that promise.

"He is no boy," her voice folded. "However, if you claim to be in love with my daughter, then I have no grounds to charge you under the law. Anna is eighteen, but she is still my daughter and I will encourage her to do what is sound for her promising future. She does not need a hindrance right now, especially with college in the next few months."

Ace was a true gentleman and being older had its perks. He baffled my mother with his charm and mesmerizing Spanish accent as he sweetly justified his love for me. He wanted to cherish and support me genuinely. Ace's intention wasn't to ruin my future with a baby or living with him. However, it became obvious that his presence was unwanted around my house.

****

"You think anyone will see us?" Ace trembled with a pale face.

"No, the windows are pretty dark. Besides, no one is walking around here anyway and they most certainly wouldn't approach an abandoned bus." I reassured sweetly, while pushing him into the driver's seat.

Ace smiled when he heard my little purrs for attention as I threw my right leg over his lap and straddled him. After tossing my panty to the side, I roughly ground my pussy on the budge forming underneath his jeans.

"Whoa!" he chuckled, wriggling his pants and underwear to his knees. "Why the rush?"

His bronze mass was standing up to attention as I gazed down on him. Each time we made love, his size always baffled me. Ace was eight inches of thick, creamy bliss. A uniquely crafted curve upward complimented his beautiful mast as well. I shivered as Ace's heated mocha skin rubbed against my goose-bump speckled back.

"Are you ready?" Ace inquired, slipping a condom over his tamed beast. "I hate these quickies we've been having. Making love shouldn't be rushed..."

With tenderness, Ace leaned forward to seal a torrid kiss as his hairy arms pulled me into a strong hug. His lips were like sugary pillows pressed against my drooling mouth. They were a strawberry rouge and painfully swollen with undeniable lust. After pulling apart, he grabbed ahold of my rear and impaled me with his bulbous tool. I groaned in excitement as Ace was burrowing a place in my most sensitive area. The condom shamelessly tamed my clit while I struggled to slam his swollen flesh into my oozing flower. His raspy moans echoed through the bus as the electrifying sensation surrounded him. My body shuttered as his old, soft emerald eyes gazed up at me while I took a calmer stride above him.

"You've been a good boy, huh?" I growled at him on the brim of orgasm. "You love my body, don't you?!"

"Yes!" he shouted, barely in touch with reality. "Such a good boy! I love you so much."

Ace picked up his pace, pumping deeper and faster. He gripped my rib cage as he tugged my pussy tighter to his body. We lasted for ten minutes before reaching our high, clutching onto each other and gasping for breaths. Spilling rope after rope, Ace burst inside of his lubricated sheath with a sharp yelp. A warm, slimy sensation filled my stomach as I flexed my tight muscles around his dripping cock, ensuring that not a drop was left inside of him. My pelvic region helplessly writhed as Ace quaked on his tippy-toes. Exhausted from the intense explosion of hormones, I rested my head on his shoulder while he pressed his hot, moist lips against my pale left cheek.

Our bodies were entwined on the searing driver's seat with all portals of light engulfed in condensation. The air was charged and musky with a suffocating caliber of ecstasy. Snuggled in Ace's muscular, furry arms was a fantasy my mind marinated in. However, when I caught a brief glimpse at my wristwatch, I shot up out of his lap and threw my skinny jeans on hurriedly. We were parked across the street from Lakewind High School at an old abandoned farm lot. It was 7:21 AM and I only had four minutes to spare before the late bell rang.

"Thank you, sol," I winked at him, hopping off of the bus. "I'll be falling asleep during my classes!"

"Sex is the best 'energizer!'" Ace called out. "Give me a kiss before you go, my love!"

I rolled my eyes playfully then quickly ran up the bus steps and pecked his cheek. I heard him laugh as I struggled to tug my hundred-pound backpack down the stairs. When I gazed up at Ace in the driver's seat, his eyes were twinkling with raw satisfaction.

"When will you be here to pick me up?" I asked, ensuring my pupils grew puppy-like.

"Remember that I'm resuming the 72 run today. All of the original kids are coming back onto this route now that we have a replacement bus. If you're staying after school, just text me. I will come back for you."

"Ugh!" I snarled, then continued running toward the B-Wing entrance. "I wanted you for myself. Text me later! I love you, Ace!"

"Cálmate, mi luna! ¡Te amo también y hasta luego! (Calm down, my moon. I love you too and see you later!)

While I sprinted across the road, a dark navy blue Cadillac was slowly trailing behind me. The driver revved their engine a few times and almost collided with my calves. When I successfully made it to the other side, I waved my middle finger at their tinted window and mumbled an obscenity. As I crossed over Francis Avenue, large charred grey clouds made their way hastily across the sky. When I went to take one more glance back at Ace's bus in the parking lot, the bus was nowhere in sight and a sudden chill flew to the tip of my spine. As if an impulsive response, all of the muscles in my shoulders and neck tightened. Glaring back down at my watch, reality set in and I continued to race across the school's grass patch of a lawn and toward the side entrance. As I entered through the doors, the sky began to open up and the sun slowly waved its welcome to the hurting world of doomed and misled young people.

Chapter Two: Mayonnaise is Not an Instrument

Within two hectic periods of rigorous work and consistent worrying about exams, my head was overrun with stress and exhaustion. I arrived at my English classroom at 9:15 AM, which was exactly five minutes early according to my watch. For this class, I was assigned a lovable whack job to teach my AP English section. Mr. Bryan Wilbur was the polar opposite of repulsive. He was 6'2, slender, somewhere in his thirties, and a harsh snow white. His face, while youthful, had a dark, eerie essence about it. It was an indication of a remarkable, esoteric passion that was lurking inside.

Now, I wasn't lusting after him. Ace was my surreal description of a man: Charming emerald eyes with a rough Spanish/Bronx accent. However, Mr. Wilbur had an off putting connotation about him. But, it was that arrogance I admired him for. He had such a passion and respect for analyzing both American and British literature, but he was rather solitary and dark-humored. Of course, I was the only student who appreciated his complexity in all of his classes.

When I entered the room, I tossed my disheveled pile of binders onto my desk. Before I even pulled my chair out to sit down, the startling sound of a ruler cracked, echoing off of the walls. Without turning toward the source, I skittishly threw myself into the chair.

"Anna!" Mr. Wilbur's sinister voice accused. "You're late!"

The class of 24 others giggled as Mr. Wilbur stood before my desk and rest his ruler upon it, leaning his two palms on top. My eyes slowly trailed up from the bulge in his pants all the way up to his scorn-filled gaze. I met his disappointed, frigid stare with surging bravery.

"Well..." I managed to stammer. "My watch said it was 9:15...I thought I was early. Plus, everyone was sitting in their seats!"

"The day the all of your classmates are here on time is when Hell surely freezes over," Mr. Wilbur sneered in a strident tone, attempting to raise support from the class. "Guaranteed."

His eyes were a fierce auburn, captivating my inner thoughts. As I continued to stare up at him, the giggling and obnoxious whispering from the other students ensued. "They should fuck and get it over with," "Does she know her jaw fell to the ground?", or "No wonder Anna got into the literary magazine!" filled the room under low murmurs.

"Silence!" Mr. Wilbur snarled back at the class. The chattering came to a halt and the class cocked their heads to attention. He made his way back over to his laptop on his bulky, grey, 1970's desk. On the screen were the notes we were taking that day. As Mr. Wilbur walked away, I sulked down into my seat, embarrassed and still apprehensive. The looming glare of the other students continued as I managed to pull myself together and finally pick my head up toward the board.

While Mr. Wilbur continued in his presentation of "The Use of Rhetoric," our eyes continuously met and his exuberated bad intentions, which made my heart clench as I scribbled down notes. The period seemed as if it would never end as the forty-five minutes dragged on. He was torturing me with his... malevolent smirk... the smirk of a madman. His eyes mirrored the sadistic, unnerving thoughts that were manifesting in his frail, vampire-white body.

Of course, I stupidly kept 'being tardy to class' as the reason why Mr. Wilbur was revealing his new, unseen side of himself to me. No one else in the classroom noticed. "Click. Click." chanted the clock as my heart trembled with dread. The worst part was that the arms of the clock could be heard as a slight whisper only when the classroom was silent. However, even while Mr. Wilbur lectured the class, the arms of the clock clicked as if they were ensconced in my eardrum.

"DING!"

Within ten seconds, the twenty-four students flew out of their chairs, gathered their mountains of books, and nonchalantly strolled out of the door toward their next class at the sound of the period dismissal bell. However, I had the motor skills of a developing toddler due to my diffidence. As I squirmed around, attempting to gather my overflowing binders and thick AP books, a searing pain in my chest suddenly struck me until I had to gather my breath silently. Bryan Wilbur had his evil eyes on me. When my books were at hand, I gazed around the classroom and realized I was alone: what I didn't want to happen.

Mr. Wilbur remained behind his desk as mine was only a few paces away. As he hastily flipped through papers, Mr. Wilbur looked over at me with a placid, light-hearted smile. His demeanor promptly changed as if it were a flip of a switch.

"Anna," Mr. Wilbur finally spoke, calmly. "Would you pull up a chair to my desk?"

He didn't have to repeat the command twice. I was next to his desk with a chair in a flash. He wheeled his chair nearer to mine, as our knees gently rubbed together. I let out a little gasp as our bodies touched. A weird sensation tingled throughout me, one I'd never felt before. An uneasy sensation.

"How have you been, Anna?" Mr. Wilbur asked, gazing into my eyes.

"As fine as I could be," I blurted out, the first thing coming to my mind.

"Are you curious as to why I snarled at you before?"

"Actually, yes. This is my first tardy offense, so what's the issue?"

"Well," Mr. Wilbur began to explain. "I've been noticing some changes in your performance within the past ten days. You seem a bit exhausted and overworked."

"If that was the case, why did you embarrass me in front of those...those heathens?! You didn't hear them whispering about us?"

My tone of voice seemed to make Mr. Wilbur rather anxious than angered. He reached out and patted the top of my hand.

"Calm down," Mr. Wilbur reassured, with a thin-lined smile. "I just wanted to gain your attention. By the way, is your blood sugar low? You look like you're going to faint on me."

I could barely keep my eyelids open and my heart clenched onto the minimal amount of oxygen it had left. I was dehydrated and I hadn't eaten since the night before due to endless voids of thesis papers. My body was exhausted while my head pulsated as it searched for water to appease the biological warfare brewing within.

"Do you have any water, Mr. Wilbur?" I bated my eyelashes with a hint of reluctance.

"I may have a bottle in one of these drawers," Mr. Wilbur replied, animatedly. "Sometimes I have them in here for my lunch break."

Turning to his left, Mr. Wilbur reached down to the third drawer closest to the ground and found a few Swedish Springs water bottles rolling about inside. With his long, elegant and pale fingers, Mr. Wilbur snatched up one of them and handed it to me so fluidly. I was taken back at the speed of his actions, but dehydration clouded my usually critical judgment. Sneakily, I examined the water bottle from top to bottom. Only one problem was found: the safety seal was HALF broken.

I quickly attempted to justify it to my conscience. "It's half broken. He couldn't get anything inside and why would he do anything to me? There's no reason..."

With a silent prayer, I cracked opened the cap of the water bottle and threw my head back, taking a long, pirate-like swig of the water. After I raced to swallow it, my throat and stomach were already comforted by the reintroduction of water to my system. He smirked when I appeared to be relieved by the needed drink.

"You're good now?" Mr. Wilbur instigated, patting my hands for a second time.

I mindlessly nodded. Although, internally, my organs were excited for their thirst quenched, my body entirely became more sluggish. My vision transitioned into slow motion and sounds echoed. I glared at Mr. Wilbur for some positive reassurance as to what was happening. Instead, Mr. Wilbur donned a wicked smile I'd never forget.

"Almost all of you students are the same," Mr. Wilbur grimaced as his pale expression coldly grew darker. "Swaying your tight asses and dripping pussies in my face! Every semester, they taunt me with their hormonal hints in the classroom then leave me to rot. Most female students tease, but not you, right?"

In my chair, my jaw was almost touching the floor, as my classmate Jennifer said previously. He's a madman, I knew it! I was thinking he was only playing around before because that's what he does, but not this time. As I bawled out nonsense, I soon realized what he had done to that water.

"That water is going to quench your thirst of approval. Because you're my best, most honorable student, I'll give you the slight benefit of the doubt. I mean, c'mon Anna, the seal was half-broken after all. You can't tease a starved lion with a bucket of raw meat and expect him to lie there after years of torment..."

Heaving random fragments of words, my heart sank when I realized rohypnol and diphenhydramine were coursing through my fresh adult veins. Due to my pursuit of a college major, I had learned about these tranquilizers over the years. However, I was taught more thoroughly than what would be done in health classes. The districts will teach you that these drugs are "very bad." Rigorous chemistry courses say "look at how many uses these medicines have, but a harsh dosage can result in a slow, grotesque death!"

Based on my symptoms, it seemed as if Mr. Wilbur took hundreds of pills of each drug and ground them into his cloudy concoction. My eyes slowly shut as I sprawled onto the white tile floor of the classroom. I groaned in pain, however, I swiftly silenced my complaints out of fear of what would happen next. Mr. Wilbur knelt down beside my aching body and tugged at my flowing curls to sit up and face him.

"I saw you and the bus driver getting it on like a bunch of rabbits this morning..." Mr. Wilbur's voice dripped with harsh laughter and torment, teasing me for a response. "That was me, herding you with my Caddy earlier. I have to admit it was quite a turn on for me. Then I realized I had you right where I wanted you, you whore. After this experience, you will gain some knowledge about taking water, especially half-opened, from anyone, even a 'trusted teacher.' Although you thought you were witty and intelligent, you will learn that MAYONNAISE IS NOT AN INSTRUMENT! Something as innocent or harmless is NOT what it seems, you foolish slut!"

Gradually, my heart was given the command to slow down. As I consciously attempted to go into sleep, I could slightly feel my body being tugged around against the icy, dusty floor tiles. But, I couldn't even protest.

Chapter 3: The Flooding

"Wake up!" a voice jeered, along with a rough smack on the thigh.

My eyes flashed open to be greeted by Mr. Wilbur's dark scowl and painfully bright florescent lights. Suddenly, an icy sensation trickled up my spine. I peered down and I was lying on my desk- bound and naked. Both my arms and feet were bound with thick elastic to pipes from the ceiling going for the building's hot water system. As I began to tug and fight, Mr. Wilbur aggressively shoved himself in between my legs. However, he didn't lay a hand on my trembling soul yet.