You Oughta Know

Story Info
Letters based on the popular song.
1.3k words
3.9
14.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based off the lyrics from the song "You oughta know" by Alanis Morrisette. Thanks to Mistresslynn for her editing assistance.

Mike, I know you left me and went to find yourself, but I can't stop thinking about you. Since I'm not ready to settle down and start a family together, you think I'm too young and immature for you. Or maybe it's that I'm not into the theatre, cocktail parties and all your academic pursuits. But we sure did have fun together didn't we?

Remember the time at the movies I sucked your cock? Oh, how could you forget, you begged me every time we went back to make you come in my mouth. I can smell your musky scent and feel your hard erection pressing against my mouth even now, as I lay naked on my bed. It makes me so wet just thinking about it. There were people surrounding us, but I didn't care, I wanted to make you happy.

All I ever wanted was to make you happy. Do you remember how I undid your zipper, reached through your pants and pulled out your hard cock? My breath felt so hot on your skin. I slid my lips around the head, trying to hide it from everyone else. The soft spongy tissue grew rigid in my mouth. Nothing I love more than feeling your cock go from soft to hard in my mouth.

My head went up and down your steely shaft with increased speed. I love the way your hands grabbed my head and pushed it down on your lap. It took all your strength to keep from screaming, didn't it Mike? You thrust into my mouth life a wild beast. It only took a couple minutes before I felt your hot sticky fluid explode into my eager, awaiting mouth. I swallowed it all until I nearly choked.

Did I ever tell you how I sit home at nights when you're not with me, stroking my clit, thinking about that night at the movies? I wish you were with me tonight so I could suck you off, and maybe this time you could return the favor. Is that too much to ask? I miss having you here. I need you.

You once told me, lying in a naked heap on my bed, that you'd hold me until you died. But you're not dead, not yet anyway. Come home to me and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week. I love you always.

****

Alanis, I've moved on with my life and met another woman. One that's older, more stable and ready to be a mother. The time we had together was fun, but that's all it could ever be. We're from different worlds and could never be happy together. I hope you understand and find someone else better suited for you. Don't e-mail me anymore, it's over!

****

That's just great Mike, I'm glad you've replaced me so easily. I'm real fucking happy for you both. It was quite a slap in the face to know how you can discard me like garbage on the side of the road. I don't want to bother you but I thought you should know about the mess you left behind.

I loved you with everything I had, Mike. Don't you remember what you were when we met? You were just a poor lonely student with no money and no place to live. I opened up my apartment to you and let you live with me free until you got somewhere to live. I gave you everything I had and you just took what you could and dumped me. How can you sleep at night?

Do you dream about me, and all the things I let you do to me because it seemed to make you happy. I bet you lie awake thinking of how I let you tie me up, spank me and leave your calling card bite marks all over my body. I still have the scars and bruises to prove it. I just wanted you to love me. But you never did.

The more I gave the more you wanted. It wasn't enough to submit myself to your every desire. Nothing I did was ever good enough for you. Now I hope you're happy with your new girlfriend. I'm sure she's some prissy little country club bitch that wouldn't say shit if her mouth was full of it. Does she know how you couldn't get it up unless you were drunk? I hope she has a well-stocked liquor cabinet.

Are you thinking of me when you fuck her? I'm sure you have a great sex life as long as you don't try going beyond the missionary position with the pampered princess. I doubt she'd go for any of the kinky shit you made me do. When you lean over her, pumping your little dick in and out of her well trimmed dainty little flower, are you sure you're not imagining how you used to bend me over and fuck my tight asshole? You begged me for months to let you in there. After you came inside it the first time, I couldn't keep you out.

How long are you going to handle being with a woman who has a padlock on her anus? Are you going to invest in bolt cutters? Some part of me still misses you treating me like the dirty slut I thought I was. The rest of me knows' that I'm far better off without you. I just thought you should know.

****

It's one thing to send e-mails, I can delete them, but stop calling my house, you crazy bitch. I don't want to talk to you ever again. Claire is more woman than you could ever dream of being. You were just a cheap piece of ass I used to get off in until I could find myself a real woman. I can't believe you think I loved you. I could never love a piece of trash like you. Fuck off!

****

I have a new boyfriend now Mike and I showed him the last e-mail you sent me. He's a really big guy with a gun and he's out looking for you now. You didn't think you could get away with it, did you? That you could just fuck and run. I'll show you how crazy this bitch can get.

It wasn't so hard to find your replacement after all. It was even easier to find someone with a bigger dick than yours, it doesn't take much. Someday you'll realize what a mistake you made when you went away. Until then, I hope you can feel it every time I run my nails over Ben's back. You always used to love it when I'd leave scratch marks.

I hope you can hear my screams in your sleep every time he gives me an orgasm, the ones you never cared if I had. In the deep parts of the night, does it make you jealous that he gets to fuck my tight ass? It feels so full having his big cock inside me, pressing deeper than I thought possible.

Having a real man who knows how to treat a lady is so nice and new for me. You never cared about my needs or me. I was just a pincushion to use whenever you were in the mood. I deserve better than that. We could have been so much more but you were only in it for you.

Did you tell your new girlfriend how you told me you'd hold me until you died? Or did you save that line to use with her too? How many others came before me? I guess you need to prey on vulnerable women because you aren't man enough to satisfy anyone else. I'm finally at peace with everything.

I hope you have a nice life, what's left of it. It's not likely I'll be seeing you around. Then again, neither will anyone else. By the way Mike, if you hear gunshots, remember to duck.