You. Owe. Me. Ch. 06

Story Info
He had fucked up.
7.6k words
4.53
275.9k
71

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers

He went through the patio doors after her, hopping as he tugged his jeans back on. "Laura, wait."

But Laura didn't wait. He watched her dark hair sway hypnotically behind her, the cute wiggle of her hips in her wet underwear. It all seemed painfully ironic now.

She slammed the bathroom door shut behind her. As he got to the knob, he heard and felt it lock and a spark of static shot into his hand. He recoiled slightly, rubbing his hand, then knocked on the door.

"Laura," he said again. "Please open the door."

Empty silence emanated. All he heard was the quiet hum of the air conditioning and the occasional passing car on the street.

"Laura?"

Still nothing.

"C'mon, Laura, this is crazy. You lock yourself in the bathroom?"

Not a sound. After a moment, he heard the shower turn on.

"Laura!" He went to pound against the door but stopped himself. He stood there, glaring at the carpet. Light tendrils of steam began to curl up from under the door. And as he watched, his frustration gave way to the simple fact of it all.

He had fucked up.

----------

He found her staring at a painting.

A farm house, the final seconds of a sunset, a few trees here and there, and a farmer on a backhoe, reigning the horses. The sky was a deep purple with soft clouds gathering over a darkening horizon.

The foyer lights were off, and in the soft light glowing from the kitchen, she looked like she could have been a part of that painting, standing on that farm house's front porch.

He walked up to her, putting his arms around her and breathing her in deeply. Cherries and Jasmine. She turned in his embrace and, silhouetted by the light on the painting, they kissed.

"Don't let this end," she said after a breath. "And don't tell me it's crazy to think that. Someone will find out. Eventually." She turned her head to the side. "Then it'll get weird."

Chris knew she was right. There was no way they could keep this secret forever. Or for long. In a matter of days they had gone from stepsiblings to lovers. Real or infatuation, it was intense, and it felt like there was no way to return from it.

Still, he wanted to avoid facing these facts. It's hard acknowledging that life has turned a corner. Chris preferred straight lines.

He pushed everything but her from his mind and pulled her face up to his. "So we'll deal it with it then. When it happens. Together."

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "This is crazy, isn't it?"

Chris shrugged. "I don't know. But if it is, then I love crazy." He smiled. "I am all about the crazy."

She laughed and kissed him again. He felt her hand drift lower on his back, pressing him into her. "And I am all about you." She growled it through the kiss, her nose mashing against his forcefully.

It was amazing to have someone who could excite him with such little effort. It had been a long time since he'd felt like this. He would have loved to flatten her against the wall and consume everything about her.

"We should get back," he said instead. "I'm not sure it takes this long to pop popcorn or pee."

She laughed again. "Is that what you told them? You just peed ten minutes ago."

"I'm running out of excuses." He tickled under her arms and she squealed, twisting away from him so hard her socks lost traction on the hardwood floor, and she lost her balance. He caught her and they were both laughing as he tried to quiet her.

"Relax," she said. "Becky and Simon could use some alone time." Then she tilted her head back to look up at him and ran her hand over his neck. "And so could we, I think."

She pulled him down to her, and this time when they kissed, the passion rose from her like an intoxicating cloud. Swept up in it, Chris lowered himself to his knees, she holding his face to hers. Her arms curled up around his head, fingers curling in his hair. His hands, with a mind of their own, slid under her sweater and wrapped around her back tightly. From just the touch of his hands on her skin, she moaned softly.

Then their eyes popped open and their hands froze. Footsteps on the basement stairs.

They sprung up from the floor. Chris quickly bolted for the hallway to the bathroom. As he quietly pulled the door closed, he heard Becky and Laura talking in the foyer.

Locking the door, he looked around the bathroom. Laura had been right when she said he'd just been in here ten minutes ago, so he didn't feel any great urgency to go. Instead, he sat on the toilet and stared up at the ceiling.

He heard the girls move into the kitchen which was next door to the bathroom. They started coughing; it was muffled through the wall, but he could hear just fine.

"Jesus, Laura, you burned the shit out of that." Becky's voice drifted through the drywall.

"I know," said Laura. She must have been standing closer to the wall because Chris could hear her better. "I know, but have you seen that painting?" Chris heard the pantry door opening and closing. "You ever wish you could just crawl up inside a picture?"

Becky giggled, farther away. "You are such a nerd."

"What's the first picture you remember seeing?"

"I don't know. How am I supposed to remember that? You remember yours?"

"My mother in her wedding dress."

Chris blinked at this. He couldn't remember Laura ever talking about her mother. All he knew was that she had died when Laura was 9 years old.

The kitchen was now silent, and he leaned closer to the wall. Then he heard Becky, quietly. "That's your first picture?"

"My dad gave it to me on my first day of school. She was beautiful." Laura trailed off for a minute. Chris's ear was against the drywall.

"It was perfect." He could hear the pride in her voice, the glowing smile on her face.

And he could almost feel the air of the kitchen grow heavy and begin to seep through the wall into the bathroom.

"You wear the photographer thing really well, babe," Becky said.

"And I know it."

Both girls laughed and Chris smiled now, leaning back from the wall. Deciding he'd spent enough time hiding in the bathroom, he flushed the toilet and turned on the faucet. He counted the appropriate length of time for the girls to think he was washing his hands, then turned off the water and went out to the kitchen.

Becky was leaning against the center island, her red hair seeming to glow even in the dark of house. Laura was at the microwave with a fresh bag of popcorn in one hand and a burned, smoking one in the other.

"There's a man," Becky said. "Maybe now we can get something done right."

Chris nodded. "I smell burned popcorn." He struck a superhero pose. "I am here."

"Talk to Laura," Becky said with a yawn.

Laura looked over at Chris suggestively. "I told you I got distracted." Becky's yawn prevented her from seeing Laura lick her lips.

Chris hid his smile.

"Well let's hurry this up," Becky said. "We got pot and movies that need to be watched." She thought for a minute. "Actually, the pot needs to be smoked, the movie needs to be watched, and – oh yeah – the popcorn needs to be not charred to a nuclear fucking crisp."

"Alright, alright, popcorn's on its way," Laura said impatiently. "But I need silence to work my magic, so everyone out."

Becky held up her hands and backed away from the island, and Chris slowly tiptoed after her. They both rounded the corner and out of Laura's playful glare.

In the doorway to the basement, Chris suddenly stopped. "I left a CD in Simon's car."

Becky rolled her eyes. "Hurry up, Chrissy."

"Chrissy?"

"Yeah, I'm trying it out." Then she added a smile. "Along with anything else." She descended the rest of the way.

Chris frowned to himself and shook his head. If he told his friends at medical school about this, the fact that he'd gotten blowjobs from two different girls in the same day would earn him high fives all around. But standing at the top of those stairs, Chris didn't feel like high-fiving anyone.

He quickly walked back into the kitchen. Laura heard him coming and turned around. "Hey you-"

He flattened her against the microwave and kissed her hard. She was surprised but quickly her hands found their way to his shoulders then up to his neck. "I owe you," he breathed.

He kissed her again and this time her leg curled up his and held him tighter. He thrust against her, and from her moan he knew she could already feel his hardening cock through their jeans.

The microwave hummed behind her.

He broke away, taking her hand. "C'mere." They tiptoed around the corner into the dining room. The lights were off and they moved to one of the darker corners. Chris quickly put her against the wall and began unzipping her jeans. She stroked his face gently but her eyes watched eagerly as his hands slid her jeans and underwear down to her ankles. "Off," was all he had to say and she obediently stepped out of them.

Chris was on his knees in front of her and he lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder. Her pussy was no more than two inches from his face. Seeing it so close, Chris's cock sprung the rest of the way to full hard on.

He smiled up at her. "Hold on."

As his tongue touched her clit, her fingers slid through his hair and she closed her eyes, her head rolling back against the wall. She'd been so intent on making him cum earlier in the day that she'd nearly forgotten about herself.

He licked her little button lightly at first, then slower and with more pressure. With each lick, he completely covered her clit. The winter night outside was cold and permeated the nearby window, and Chris could almost see the chills moving up her body.

One of her hands left his hair and went up her sweater to one of her breasts. He watched her play with herself while he licked her and thought his cock might burst from his pants.

He held her leg up off his shoulder, and as her legs spread wider, so did her smooth pussy, and Chris licked deeper, making tiny little swirls. He remembered an old high school buddy's words to him: "Write in cursive with your tongue and they will love you."

He thought of words he could write: i. made. a. terrible. mistake. with. becky.

Maybe it was the lingering buzz of the joint they'd smoked on the back patio or maybe Laura had been horny all day, but she was writhing against the wall now and Chris was exhilarated by how much he could make her squirm.

The sound of bursting popcorn drifted in from the kitchen.

He held her leg higher and pressed his face between her thighs. She gasped quickly and her breath caught in her throat. He was licking her so deep and pushing up against her so hard, she had to stand on the tiptoes of her remaining foot.

Her eyes fluttered open briefly. She saw the outline of the window next to them, the full moon hanging in the sky behind a dead tree, its branches black and bare. The snow of the front yard glowed. Through the ecstasy of his tongue, she heard music floating in on some unseen breeze beyond the glass.

She suddenly felt his other arm scoop up her other leg, and she was completely on his shoulders. Her hand in his hair grabbed his head and pushed him deeper between her legs, both for desire and balance. They looked like one body, shrouded in the shadows of the corner.

The moonlight barely grazed her face as she turned upwards toward the ceiling, small, ragged gasps escaping her lips. Chris looked up her body, at her perky breasts beneath her sweater. He could see her diaphragm spasm with each breath. His tongue moved down from her clit and dove into the moist folds of her cunt.

Laura nearly yelped but caught herself. Instead her eyes squinted shut tighter and she bit down on her lip. She could feel it building inside her, a tornado spinning her insides upside down.

Her thighs wrapped tight around his head and Chris felt her body go rigid. Her shoulders pressed against the wall, her hips pressed down onto his mouth, and he tasted her juices as they flowed. He lapped them up, his tongue driving deeper and fluttering inside her quivering walls.

A quiet but high-pitched squeal eeked out of her and crescendo'ed into a deep purr that he felt through her entire body. Her legs quivered against his shoulders.

Chris heard the basement door open. Suddenly Laura gasped and tensed again, and he leapt up from his knees and covered her mouth with his hand. She bit into his palm unexpectedly and winced. Her eyes were still screwed shut and she was trembling. She was being hit by another orgasm.

As she shook against him, Chris listened as footsteps came into the kitchen and stopped. "Fuckin' A." It was Simon. Chris heard him walk over to the microwave and open it. That was when he smelled it.

They'd burned another bag of popcorn.

Simon's footsteps went back down the hallway toward the back door. He heard it open and the footsteps move outside.

Chris breathed a momentary sigh of relief and looked at Laura. She'd stopped biting him and now just breathed heavily over his hand, her eyes still closed. He gently brought his other hand between her legs and her eyes opened, looking right into his.

He smiled and took the hand at her mouth away. "Sorry."

She shook her head, still in a daze. "Don't be." She was so drained she was barely above a whisper. He quietly helped her step back into her jeans and underwear and pulled them up. She made a face. "Squishy," she said.

He kissed her forehead. "That was for earlier today."

Laura just leaned against his chest, arms around his waist. "My god, that was insane." She looked up at him. "We could've been caught."

"We almost were."

She smiled and her eyes lit up. "When I heard the basement door open, the thought of someone finding us like that..." She trailed off and he felt her shiver slightly against him. "Fuck, that was awesome."

Her hand slid between them and into his pants, grasping his hard shaft. It was hot to the touch. "And so is this," she added.

Before he could respond, they heard the footsteps come in again from the back door. Chris took her hand and led her to the window, then quickly walked over to the other one. "You're right. It is a full moon."

Simon rounded the doorway as Laura nodded. "Told you."

"Watch out for werewolves," Simon said. He shook his head at Laura. "How do you burn two bags of popcorn in a row?"

Laura blushed a little, but it was barely noticeable in the moonlight. "Sorry, I got...distracted."

"No more pot for this one."

"Boo that," Laura said. She looked at Chris. "I'm finding this to be quite an enjoyable substance."

There was no way for Simon to know how much the smiles between the stepsiblings communicated. He just motioned Laura back into the kitchen.

"Then let me show you how to pop a bag of popcorn. Correctly."

Laura rolled her eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. As she followed Simon she pointed at Chris. "This is all your fault."

He nodded. "And I'm okay with that."

----------

Chris awoke suddenly on the couch. It was still dark beyond the living room windows. He blinked a few times and checked his watch. Christ, it wasn't even four o'clock yet. He couldn't remember when he'd finally passed out. It felt like he hadn't slept at all.

Something stirred against him. It was Laura, snuggled against his chest. He couldn't see her as much as he could smell her. Her hair tickled his neck; when he ran his fingers through it, she shifted in her sleep, her leg wrapping around his.

Brief flashes of the night before came back to him. Jim Bean, Cuervo, Absolut. And then the psychotropics. No wonder he felt fried. His eyes burned, the center of his forehead throbbed. He swallowed and his throat felt scratchy. He was dehydrated and on his way to a hangover.

As gently as he could, Chris slipped out from beneath Laura, crawling over the back of the couch and landing not-so-gently on the floor. When he peeked over the cushions, he saw her still sleeping. He kissed her lightly on the cheek.

Chris had been to Simon's house enough times to be able to navigate it with his eyes closed. So it was no problem for him to make his way to the kitchen for a glass of water. He also found the aspirin in the cupboard above the stove. Three aspirin are a great way to fight off an impending hangover.

As he came around the couch, Laura's arm was hanging over the cushions. When his hand brushed hers, she seized it, and he saw her looking up at him from the dark. "Hey, buster."

"Got room for one more?" he asked.

She snuggled deeper into the cushions and pulled him down to her, wrapping her arms around him from behind. With her hands clasping his, he felt safe.

Outside, a flash of lightening was followed by a distant rumble of thunder.

The rise and fall of her chest was hypnotic. Her tiny little breaths against the back of his neck sent goosebumps rippling down his arms.

"Cold?" she asked softly.

He said, "Happy."

Her grip tightened over his hands, and she lazily kissed his neck. He smiled and nuzzled back against her. Her arms tightened around him, sliding underneath his and around his waist. She pinched one of his nipples, making him laugh.

"Hey now."

"What..." she said lazily. Again, she kissed his neck, but this time it was slower, more deliberate. He felt the wetness of her tongue against his skin briefly. "You tired?"

His eyes were closed. His chest felt heavy, and every breath took him that much closer to sleep. "So tired."

One of her hands slid over his jeans and pressed against his cock. "So tired?"

He couldn't help the smile. "Babe, I feel really gross right now."

"But guys always want sex."

His eyes opened. Sex? He rolled over to face her. One of her eyebrows was raised, and she was smiling expectantly. "Sex, huh."

She shrugged playfully.

He looked in her eyes. "You're still high, aren't you?"

She nodded happily. He sighed. "I am so jealous." She laughed, then covered her mouth with the pillow. He took her hand and leaned in. She instantly accepted him, her leg pulling him in. Her tongue found his and they danced. She poured herself forward, rolling toward him.

He leaned back, breaking the kiss. She tried to pull him in again, but he stopped her. "Not kissing you just now was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. If I start again I won't be able to stop."

Her smile glowed. "Gooood," she purred.

"No," Chris said, shaking his head. Her smile disappeared. She looked confused. He touched her cheek. "I want to remember you."

"What are you --"

"Look, once we've had sex, we can do it stoned, we can do it drunk. But our first time…" He paused, staring into her, and he found her smile return a little. "I don't want to be hung-over for it," he said, gently. "And I'm reeeeeally fucking toasted right now." She started laughing. "And you will be too in a couple of hours."

Her smile was back, though she was trying to hide it now. She looked up at him from under dark strands of hair. "Maybe," she agreed.

He nodded and said, "So, I want to really remember our first time." She was nodding with him. "I want to be conscious of every fucking sensation."

She giggled excitedly and snuggled against him. "That sounds nice." She kissed him on the lips gently, then kissed him again. Then her tongue feathered his lips. He drew back and saw her cute Cheshire Cat grin. "I had to try." Then she covered her face with the throw pillow and moaned into it. "I'm just so horny."

Chris looked at his watch. Just after three thirty. He glanced out the patio doors to the deck. "How high are you?"

"Ask me something philosophical."

"Is the glass half empty or half full?"

She looked at him quizzically. "There's a glass?"

He smiled. "Want me to help with your horniness?"

She leaned in closer, her eyes sparkling conspiratorially. "What'd you have in mind?"

He looked back out on the patio. She lifted herself up on her elbows to follow his gaze. When she saw what he was looking at, her smile was magic. She looked down at him excitedly. "Ya think?"

rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers