You Play You Pay

Story Info
Submissive gets caught disobeying and lying.
3k words
4.23
43.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started out like any other day. Judy woke Mike up by sucking his cock. He expected to be woken up like that and she loved to please him. She started out gently, sliding his flaccid penis between her lips, but it didn't take long for him to become hard in her mouth. She slowly slid her head up and down on his now hard cock, her tongue sliding up and down his shaft inside her mouth. Mike moaned and his hips started to move up and down. Judy suspected he was waking up. Her suspicions were confirmed when she felt his fingers grabbing her hair and his hands pushing her head down on his cock. He held her head down as he forced upward fast and hard. She knew he enjoyed thrusting his cock deep in her throat and except for an occasional slight gag at first, she usually relaxed and took his cock in without a problem. It didn't take him long to shoot his cum down her throat. As he taught her, she held his cum in her mouth until he told her she could swallow. She then sucked and licked his cock clean.

As Mike got ready for work, Judy got ready to go run errands. Since Mike always wanted to know where she was going, Judy told him her plans for the morning and asked if he needed her to get him anything while she was out. He said he needed deodorant, toothpaste, and a few other toiletries. Although she wasn't fully dressed yet, she only had on her bra and shirt, Judy stopped and wrote these things down so she wouldn't forget. She was standing by the nightstand writing on a notepad she kept in the drawer for this very reason, when Mike came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her neck and his one hand slid down between her legs. Judy let out a soft moan as his fingers slid up and down her slit.

He whispered in her ear, "Whose property is this?"

"It's your property Master."

"Good girl. Always remember that." he told her. "I have to go to work now. I'll play with my property when I get home." He kissed her deeply and told her to be careful when she was out and to call him when she got home.

After he left, Judy slipped into her jeans. She didn't wear panties; Mike didn't want her to wear them. She gathered her grocery list, his dry cleaning, the books to return to the library and the package she had to mail at the post office and set out to tackle her "to do" list. She stopped at the library and dropped the books through the book drop, next went to the dry cleaners and then mailed the package at the post office. She smiled to herself as she looked at her watch and noticed that this wasn't taking as long as she thought it would. She thought she might have some extra time to work out in the yard this afternoon; she had a few flowers left that she wanted to plant.

Judy sighed as traffic came to a complete stop. She couldn't see what was going on up ahead, so she stepped out of her vehicle to see if she could see anything. The guy in the passenger seat of the pickup truck next to her told her that there was a bad accident just ahead and the road was closed. He said they had heard on the cb radio that they were waiting for the jaws of life to arrive to try to get someone out of the one vehicle. They would be there for a bit. She thanked him for the information, got back in her vehicle, and dug her cell phone out of her purse. She knew that something this big would be reported on the television and the radio and she didn't want Mike to worry about her. When he answered she told him where she was and what was going on. She explained that she just wanted to let him know that she was ok, incase he heard about the accident. He thanked her and told her that he would reward her for being so thoughtful when he got home tonight.

After she hung up with him, Judy rested her head on the back of the seat and shut her eyes. She thought about how lucky she was to have found Mike. He was just the kind of Master she had been looking for. They were able to be Judy and Mike, but she always knew that she was his submissive. She had willingly given him total control over her and always respected that control. He had rules that he expected her to follow and always rewarded her for good behavior. He very rarely had to punish her and when he did, she deserved it. She started thinking about the way he tied her up the night before and licked and sucked between her legs for hours, driving her wild.

Before she realized she was doing it, her fingers were rubbing up and down the crotch of her jeans. Judy was damp and throbbing. She knew that she was not supposed to masturbate without Mike's permission, but she couldn't help it. She undid the button and yanked the zipper down on her jeans. She slid her hand inside her pants and was amazed at how wet she was. She slid her fingers up and down her wetness, slowly rubbing her clit. She spread her legs a little wider and slid two fingers inside her pussy, while another finger remained on her clit. She soon found "the spot" and her hips started to buck. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed. She was moaning as she clenched the fingers inside her wet pussy. The other finger kept rubbing her clit and it felt so good. She started slamming her fingers in and out and came loudly. As she caught her breath, she looked over and saw the guy she had spoken to about the traffic jam watching her with a smile on her face. Just to tease him, she took the fingers from her pussy and put them into her mouth and sucked on them.

Just then the traffic started to move. Judy couldn't believe what she had just done. She had never lied to Mike before, but didn't want to tell him what she had done. He was in such a good mood this morning and he had promised her a reward tonight. She decided to see what kind of mood he was in when he got home and she would decide if she would tell him.

Meanwhile, Mike was at work waiting for the new guy Tom to come in. He couldn't believe Tom was late on his third day of work. He didn't know much about Tom, but knew that his vehicle was in the shop for repair and he got a ride to work with a friend of his. Mike was busy working on a project when Tom finally made it in. Tom apologized for being late, said he and his friend had been stuck in traffic. He started to tell Mike about this woman that he saw masturbating in the vehicle next to him. Mike listened to the story and laughed when Tom said she sucked on her fingers. What a tease. They started to work together on the project, stopping only for a moment while Mike took a call from Judy telling him that she made it home safe and was going to work out in the yard. Mike and Tom decided to grab a sandwich from a little deli by their job. As they were walking over, Tom started talking about this woman again. Mike smiled, thinking that Tom was clearly taken by her. Mike asked Tom how long they had been stuck in traffic for him to see all of this. Tom explained that there had been a bad accident and the road had been shut down. Mike thought to himself, it couldn't have been Judy. He asked Tom what the woman looked like and Tom described Judy. It was when Tom said something about the white Expedition she was driving that Mike knew for sure it was his Judy. He was seething inside, but didn't let Tom see. Mike changed the subject to baseball and spent the rest of the lunch pretending to listen to Tom, while he hatched an idea in his head.

Just before they got back to work, Mike asked Tom if he'd like to come over for dinner. He said he could drive Tom to the repair shop to pick up his car and then Tom could follow him over to his house for dinner. Tom said that would be great. Mike called Judy and told her that he was bringing the new guy home for dinner that night. He asked her to fix something nice and to dress sexy. He wanted to show his woman off.

Judy was in the kitchen, checking on dinner when she heard the front door open. She heard Mike talking to another man and heard him say he'd be right back. He came into the kitchen pressed her up against the counter and kissed her deeply, his hands sliding between her legs.

"Did you have a good day?" Mike asks.

"Yes, pretty good." Judy replies

"Did you do anything special?" Mike asks.

Judy replies no, as she's kissing his neck, grinding into his hand. "I just ran errands, did some housework, planted some flowers, the usual."

"You feel kind of wet. Did you play with yourself today?" Mike asks, giving Judy one last chance to come clean on what happened.

"No, I assure you I didn't," Judy responds, "You didn't tell me I could. I was hoping we could play tonight." she whispers in his hear.

Mike smiles at her and tells her to come into the front room with him to meet his friend Tom. He puts his hand on the small of her back as they enter the front room. Judy sees Tom and stops, unsure what to do. Tom looks up and sees Judy, stares at her, unsure what to do. Mike introduces the two of them and asks Tom if he'd like something to drink. Judy makes the minimal amount of small talk and quickly excuses herself to go check on dinner.

As Judy goes back in the kitchen, Mike tells Tom that he realized it was Judy that he saw masturbate earlier in the day, but explains that Judy doesn't know that he knows. He explains to Tom that he is Judy's Master. He owns her, her body belongs to him. Tom said that he's heard of this kind of relationship, but has never known anyone involved in one, that he knew of. Mike explains that Judy knows that she is never to masturbate without his permission and must be punished for disobeying him and for lying to him. He assures Tom that he's not upset with him and asks him to try to act as normal as possible during dinner.

They have a wonderful dinner and laugh and talk all through it. Both men compliment Judy on the dinner as she clears the table. She asks if anyone wants dessert, but Mike suggests that they wait until later for dessert. Judy comes back in the dining room and gets fresh drinks for everyone before she sits down again. Mike tells her how happy he is with her for serving such a nice dinner. He says that Tom had complimented her when she was in the kitchen saying that she was a good hostess. Judy smiled at Tom and thanked him for the compliment.

"I've told Tom about our relationship. He knows that you are my slave. That I control you and that you will obey me. Show Tom what a great hostess you can be and get naked." Mike tells Judy. Without hesitation, Judy stands and takes her clothes off. As she is stripping, Mike moves her chair to back between Tom and him. He tells Judy to sit back down.

"Now spread your legs and masturbate for us." Tom orders Judy. Judy obeys. She slides her one hand down between her legs and starts to rub up and down. The other hand plays with her breasts. She begins to moan as her fingers work in and out of her pussy. She twists and tugs at her nipples. She tilts her head back as she nears orgasm and her hips rise up off the chair. She moans loudly as she cums.

Just as she lowers her bottom back to the chair, Mike tells her to look at Tom and suck her fingers clean. It is then Judy realizes that Mike knows what happened that morning. She looks at him with panic in her eyes. "Do it." Mike commands. Judy obeys. She is trembling, because she knows Mike is very upset. Not only has she disobeyed him, she also lied to him.

"Yes, I know what you did this morning. I also know you lied to me. You have to be punished and I think that Tom should be involved in administering the punishment, because without him, I never would have known what happened today. Tom, would you like to help me teach Judy a lesson?"

Tom is intrigued at what the punishment might be. He's already hard as a rock from watching what just happened. He is thinking that he might like this kind of lifestyle. He asks Mike what the punishment would be, explaining that he wouldn't be able to physically hurt Judy.

Mike explains that if Judy needs to cum so badly that she has to masturbate without his permission, she will be taught a lesson about cumming. They will go into the play room and secure Judy to the bed, with her head hanging over the edge. She will have a vibe secured in her pussy and a clit stimulator on. Tom will be holding the buttons for both. He will be in charge of bringing Judy to the edge over and over, but not letting her cum. Tom agrees to this and they all head off to the playroom.

Judy knows that ordinarily Mike would never be this cruel to her, but she has disobeyed him and also lied to him. She knows that she cannot say no to this, that she deserves the punishment, but also knows how difficult it will be.

When they reach the playroom, Mike tells Judy to lie on the bed, insert her vibe and attach her clit stimulator. She does. He then tells her to hand the remotes to Tom and ask him to please press the buttons and take control of her orgasms. Tom and Mike secure Judy to the bed spread eagle, her head hanging over the edge. Her wet pussy exposed for them to see.

Mike takes a seat in the corner of the room and tells Tom to go ahead. Tom presses the button on the vibe and sees Judy flinch. He turns it up slightly and hears a small moan. He hits the button on the clit stimulator and watches as her hips thrust upward and hears her moan louder. Mike gets up and moves a mirror to the side of the bed, so Tom can stand by her pussy and watch it getting wetter and still be able to see her face hanging off the other side of the bed.

Tom continues to play with the buttons, each time backing off when Judy seems close to cumming. Judy is panting and moaning, begging Tom to let her cum. Juice is dripping out from around the vibe and the room is heavily scented with Judy's arousal. Mike can see Tom's pants bulging and has noticed Tom rubbing his cock through his jeans a few times.

"Judy, I think to reward Tom for alerting me to the fact that you disobeyed me today, and for helping me punish you, I think that you should suck his cock for him." Mike says. He tells Tom to give him the controls, drop his pants and go thrust into Judy's mouth.

Tom practically runs around to the other side of the bed and drops his pants. His hard cock springs out and he positions it at Judy's mouth. She opens and he enters her throat in one deep, swift thrust. He moans as he starts to fuck her throat. Mike maneuvers the buttons, bringing Judy to the edge and then stopping.

"Can I fuck her Mike?" Tom asks.

"No. That pussy is mine and mine only. You may, however, cum in her mouth. She will swallow your cum as a reminder of her disobedience."

Tom continues to thrust in and groans loudly as he shoots his cum deep in her throat. He thrusts in further with every stream of cum. He pulls out and watches as she swallows his cum. Just then Mike turns both the vibe and the clit stimulator on high and Judy's body twitches, her hips thrust upward and she screams as she cums. Leaving both controls on high Mike says to Tom "Let me walk you out."

As they go outside, they can hear Judy screaming over and over as she cums over and over. They say goodbye and Mike goes back to the playroom. Judy cries out that she is so sorry for disobeying him and for lying to him and begs him to turn the controls off. Mike asks Judy to tell him what she's learned before he turns the controls off. Between orgasms, Judy tells Mike that her pussy belongs to him. It's his property and she is not to play with it without his permission. She is never to lie to him again.

Satisfied that she has learned her lesson, Mike turns the controls off and gently removes the vibe and the clit stimulator. He undoes her wrists and ankles and carries her into their bedroom where he holds her tightly as she drifts off to sleep.