You Sure Got A Pretty Mouth! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bra was one of those front snap ones and Jenny squeezed the clasp and her bra fell away and her perky, firm tits sprung from their captivity. As almost impossible as it could be, my cock seemed to grow even harder in my hand.

“Fuck,” I muttered impulsively and it made Jenny giggle. My left hand moved quickly to her chest and I cupped each tit as if I was some sort of expert in weights and measurements. Her nipples were rock hard and felt awesome in the palm of my hand. I stroked my cock harder in my hand as I enjoyed the warmth from her body.

“Suck it,” I ordered as I pushed my cock towards her mouth. Pre-cum wet her cheek and lips as I smeared the head on her face. Jenny opened her mouth wide and took in my cock hungrily. Her mouth muscles rippled as she sucked on my hard-on as I pumped the base. “Suck it good, cause I want to pop hard,” I told her as my left hand tugged it her left nipple. Jenny moaned on my cock as I tweaked her nipples. She seemed to be getting off on my playing with her chest and telling her what to do.

I was seconds away from exploding and my left hand had left Jenny’s chest and had become intertwined in her hair when I heard the front door slam shut. Jenny acknowledged it seconds after I did as her face pulled up from my crotch and she stared up at me. It was my dad and he was right on time but couldn’t have come at a worst moment. I reached down and roughly pulled Jenny to her feet. My cock stuck out between us through the opening in my boxers but I had no pants to pull up to cover up with as I was ready for a shower. Jenny flattened down her sweater and looked at me in a state of shock.

I thought quickly and pushed her towards my room. We hit my doorway a split second before my dad opened the basement door to call to me. I took Jenny to my closet and guided her into it and closed the door.

“Anyone home?” my dad called from above. He usually did the same routine every night. He’d come home, check to see that everyone was home and then go to den to do some extra work or the home finances.

“Yeah, I’m home,” I answered as I walked back to my doorway and looked up the hallway leading to the steps. “I’m going to catch a shower and probably go to bed early,” I added.

“Great son,” my dad said and closed the door.

I was just about to go through the hall to the shower room to grab a towel when the door reopened and my dad stuck his head through

“Heard from Jenny?” he asked.

“Nah,” I lied and added, “I think she had something after school.” A thought dawned on me that we might have a problem getting her upstairs without her mom and my dad suspecting something.

“Okay, I’ll tell Maureen not to expect you for supper,” he said as he closed the door.

I waited a moment and closed the door to my room. I locked it and tested it. I figured if my dad had anything else to say to me, he would knock and I could hide Jenny again. I went to the closet and opened it. Jenny was standing right inside. She smiled at me shyly as if to ask if the coast was clear. She had re-buttoned her bra as I could not detect any bulging across her chest. There was a bulge still in my pants and I planned to take care of it. Jenny moved to step out of the closet but I stopped her. With my right hand in my boxers I pulled out my cock and with my left hand I cupped Jenny’s head. She looked at me oddly like aren’t you afraid to get caught. I was but I had made the right precautions so I wanted sucked.

Jenny slipped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She began sucking almost immediately and this time didn’t hesitate when I pulled up her sweater to get at her bra. I unsnapped her bra and cupped her breasts. She was still turned on as her nipples stood erect and she moaned as I kneaded them.

She was caught by surprise by my next order but did so without much of a fight, “Pull up your skirt,” I told her. She moaned on my cock but kept sucking and her hands moved to the front of her legs and pulled up her skirt. Her eyes looked into mine as she sought what I was up to next.

I looked down between her legs and saw those cute little cherries on her white panties. I saw something else that caused me to just about bust a nut in her mouth. The front of her panties were soaking wet and the cherries smelled of her pussy juices. I pushed her head on my cock a little more forceful as I realized the little minx was getting off on sucking her step-brother’s dick, big time.

“Come on suck my cock hard,” I told her and pumped my hips at her cute little face. Her mouth bulged as I tried to stuff all of myself in her mouth. Jenny was working hard on her end to take me all in and her face was red for her efforts and her eyes were wet again. “Pull your panties aside so I can see your little box,” I said now as my eyes were transfixed on the front of her panties.

Jenny moaned as she sucked my cock and tried to steady herself. She was working real hard trying to suck me off and stay in a squat. Now she was being asked to show her moist pussy lips when she needed her hands to keep from tumbling over. She rocked forward and then back and then quickly forward, causing her to choke on my hard-on. She emitted a groan, a gag, and than a muffled cough as she hung by her mouth on my cock.

“Yeah, that’s it! Choke on my boner, baby,” I yelled as I caught the back of her head in my hands. Below me, Jenny pulled her panties aside to show me her flower but I didn’t see anything. I closed my eyes as I came like a cannon. The sight of Jenny throating my rod made me explode and lose my composure.

“ Oh god, swallow it all,” I moaned almost incoherently. Jenny did the best she could but considering it was 4 days since I last came, she couldn’t handle it all. She coughed and choked as she swallowed and drank from my rod. She wiggled her face from my cock and tried to catch her breath between gasps.

I helped her up from below me and she leaned into me exhaustedly but with a sly grin on her face. I kissed her on the head as I patted it. My eyes caught her pussy lips sticking out from the side of her panties and I studied them. They were engorged and moist.

“Sucking cock really turns you on,” I stated the obvious and laughed as Jenny nodded her head yes and giggled. “Well we’ll have to make sure you are always turned on then,” I added.

Jenny snuck out my basement window and entered the house without shoes, telling her mom and my dad that she had walked over a friend’s house to ask her a question about homework. Her mom believed her and better yet was encouraged by the fact she would be so moved to do her schoolwork. She left pantiless as when I was helping her climb out the small rectangular window, I caught her backside while looking up her skirt. The view was so awesome but was made so much better by slipping the panties off her young, tight hips. Jenny squealed as she hung in the window’s opening and I rubbed her tender lips and clit.

I told her she could get her panties back if she came down to visit me after our parents went to bed. She giggled and ran off to the front of the house.

12