You Sure Got A Pretty Mouth! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on cum inside me, come on cum inside me," she egged me on.

I was about to cum but I was in control enough to know I wanted no part of that. I pounded away at her mature little beaver but I had plans for my cumshot. I pushed myself almost past the point of no control and then pulled out and flipped my step mom onto her back. She plopped on the couch in surprise and looked up at me as I mounted her. My cock was dripping cum and I quickly grabbed it and began jerking it over her, sending globs and strings flying onto her face, neck, and chest.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I uttered as I kneeled over her fallen body. My cock growing more spent with each droplet. I had expanded the very last cum from my cock when my step mom surprised me again by taking my spent but hypersensitive cock back into her mouth and began gumming it. A shockwave of electricity shot up my back and I felt like falling on her but knew I'd crush her.

"Oh God, God, I groaned as she playfully mouthed my cock until the sensation was too great to stand. Using my free hand I pushed her head off my cock and she giggled at her mischievousness.