You Take Control

Story Info
You teach her pleasurable torture.
1.3k words
3.89
105.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my fantasies where you take total control of me. You have decided you are going to show me what torture is not painful torture, but pleasurable torture.

We begin with it being one of those rare days were neither of us have anything to do. We have the whole house to ourselves. Me being my usual frisky self, I sneak up behind you wrapping my arms around you. I start by running my hands all over your chest, meanwhile rubbing my nipples against your back. I start kissing and licking your neck. You lean your head back and moan. I lightly blow on your neck and in your ear. You moan to me that I am torturing you. So I continue by slowly sucking on your earlobe as my hands find your cock. I ask you if that is a cucumber in your pocket or you just happy to see me. Before I know what is happening you spin me around and get me into a serious lip lock. While we are kissing I am stroking your cock feeling it grow in my hand. You start to slowly guide me into the bedroom. You back me up to the bed and softly push me down. You tell me to stay and you will be right back. As you step out of the bedroom I quickly shed my clothing and get back on to the bed.


When you come back to the bedroom you tell me to close my eyes and move to the center of the bed. I slowly comply with your wishes wondering what is coming up next. You slowly grab my right hand and stretch it out to the corner of the bed. I start to pull my arm back as I feel you tie a nylon rope to my wrist. You ask me to trust you. Knowing you have never hurt me I let you gently tie me spread eagle to the bed. You then tell me the sweet torture begins. I try to get out of my bonds to just to hear you tell me the payback begins.

You start moving around the room and laying things on the bed. You grab the love oil, the vibrators, the dildo, the beads, the nipple clamps, and clothes pins. I start to wiggle on the bed in anticipation as I realize my torture is going to be great and very pleasurable. You slide next to me on the bed and ask me if I am ready to be tortured. I nod my head yes in response. First you take the lube that gets hot to the touch and pour a fine stream from my breast to my pussy. You start to rub the oil into my nipples making them grow hard and stand at attention. While you are massaging one nipple you start to suck on the other then switch. I start to moan and arch my back and you stop. You grab the nipple clamps and gently attach them to each nipple making sure they are just right.

You then give me a deep wet kiss, meanwhile your hand moves closer to my aching pussy. You start rubbing the lube into to my pussy making me even wetter. You slowly insert a finger into my pussy and tell me how wet I am. I arch my back in response, and then you pick up the clothespins and start gently attaching them to my pussy lips. After having about two clips attached to each pussy lip you pick up the small vibrator and run it over my breast making my nipples even harder. You slowly slide the vibrator down to my pussy and my clit. You tell me that you are going to see if you can get my clit to come out and play. I moan in response and arch my back and you pull the vibrator away telling me I can not cum till you tell me to. I beg you please I am so close. You walk out of the bedroom and return with some ice cubes. As you take one and rub it on my mouth and tell me how this should cool me off. You run the ice cube down my neck to my breast rubbing the ice in small circles.

You ask me if you should go lower. I say yes please. The next thing I know the ice cube is on my foot. You start rubbing in slow circles up to my knee, and then you stop and switch to the other leg. I beg you please this is pure torture. You ask me higher and I say yes. You continue to slowly work your way to my pussy. As you finally reach my pussy the ice cube is melted. I cry out in disappointment, but you quickly grab another one and ask me if I want it. I beg you please. You then tell me that my clit has come out and wants to play. You start rubbing the ice cube on my pussy getting closer and closer to my clit. Finally you touch my clit with the ice cube and I jump.

You then ask me if I want to cum, and I moan please I can not take it anymore. I want to cum. I need to cum. You then slip the ice cube into my pussy where it melts instantly. I moan wanting more. You pick up the anal beads, and the lube, telling me just a little more torture first. I shake me head no and beg you please. You put some lube on your finger and start to slowly rub it on my begging asshole. You put some lube on the beads and start to slowly insert the beads into my waiting ass. I moan in pleasure. You pick up the beaver vibrator and slowly insert it in to my aching pussy. You slowly turn on the clit stimulator and ask me if I am ready. I beg you please I give I can not take it anymore. You slowly turn the vibe on full and start fucking my slowly with it. You then tell me I can cum. I start having the most mind-blowing orgasm ever. Just as my orgasm is about to end though you slowly pull out the beads and cause me to cum again.

While I am recovering you slowly untie me from the bed. You tell me it is not over you and that I can not touch you. When I am released from my bonds you turn me over onto my stomach with my nipple clips still attached. I then feel you rub another ice cube down my back to my ass. You start to rub in around my asshole making me shiver. You then slowly push the ice cube into my asshole making me jump. You then grab the lube and our favorite cock ring. I reach out my hand to help and you tell me I am not allowed to touch. After you have the cock ring on your cock, you start rubbing my asshole with the lube. You get behind me and gently lift my ass.

To my surprise I feel you slowly shove the dildo into my pussy, then you grab my hand and tell me to fuck my pussy with it. You then start slowly pushing your hard cock onto my asshole. After you slide your cock all the way into my ass filling me full. You start to slowly fuck me with your hard cock as I alternate my strokes with the dildo from yours. As your cock is going in the dildo is coming out. We both start going faster and faster climbing to our mutual goal. I feel your cock start to swell in my ass stretching my ass as it grows. We then reach a mutual mind blowing orgasm together. As we slowly return to earth I tell you paybacks are a bitch.