You Taught Me a Lesson

Story Info
Teacher tutors high-school senior.
1.3k words
3.86
243.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After gym class I had an idea. I gathered a few of the other kids from the class, and brought them into the girls locker room. I had promised to show them how I got off, without the help of a man. They sat and watched intently. I hadn't put my underwear back on after class, so my hand went easily under my skirt. I had my shirt unbuttoned, and was plucking my nipples, and playing with my breasts. I was playing with myself, caught up in the moment, not realizing that I was making noises. You had been next door, taking a shower when you heard me.

I was rubbing my clit furiously, and pumping two fingers in and out, in and out, of my pussy that was getting wetter by the minute. I applied more pressure to my clit, and pumped faster. I was close, but I needed a small push to get off. I was tossing my head back and forth against the wall, when I saw you. You had heard my noises and come into the bathroom to find the source. All you had on was a towel, and I could tell that you were enjoying what I was doing. You were trying to hide, backing up behind some lockers. I saw that you were putting your hand under your towel to jerk off. I got so hot thinking about you watching me, and getting off on it. That was the push that I needed. When I came, the audience that I had assembled applauded, it had been a great show. I could see that the girls had enjoyed it from their looks, the boys were getting erections. I had been a hit.

You hadn't noticed the others, and in fear of getting caught, you demanded to know what was going on. You sent everyone but me back to class, you told me to meet you in your office. You went back and changed before you met me in your office.

I was sitting in your chair when you came into your office. All you had to say was "out" and I moved. I pressed up against you as you brushed past me, liking the friction on my skin that was still sensitive after my orgasm. You told me to sit down in the chair in front of your desk, we had to talk. I sat down in front of you, and made no attempt to hide the fact that I hadn't put my underwear back on after the show. My legs were open, and I could see that you were trying not to look.

You demanded to know what I had been doing, thinking that this had been the first time that I had done this. I told you that I had done this a few times after gym class. I told you that the class, with you as the teacher had always made me hot. My favorite class had been the tennis class, you had come up behind me, teaching me the swing. You had pressed up against me, I had gotten so hot, I had immediately escaped to the bathroom to get off. You were stunned by my answer, and I giggled. I told you that I had always found you a huge turn on. I was still a virgin, but my body was telling me what it would be like to have you fuck me. You didn't have anything to say for a moment, until you said that I had to be punished.

I got worried thinking that you were a prude, who had been embarrassed about jacking off, and you were going to get me into trouble. I told you that I would do anything to keep my parents from knowing. You told me that the punishment would be between the two of us. I thanked you, but you said not to thank me until, I had heard what the punishment was. You got from the chair, went and locked your door. You turned off the lights, all but for the lamp on your desk. You walked over to the TV on the cabinet, and put a video in the vcr. I feared that it was a video on safe sex and abstinence, and prepared myself to be bored. The first image on the screen was of two women in a room alone.

It took me mere moments to realize that it was a porn video, and I was piqued. The two women began going at it, with vibrators and their fingers and tongues. I got hot just watching them, and I didn't hide my reaction. I put my hand under my skirt and started touching myself. I was pumping two fingers into my pussy in time with the women on the screen when I remembered that you were there. I looked over at you and you were watching me, your hand at your crotch, rubbing. You asked me if I liked what I was watching I told you that I did, and asked you if you liked what you were watching.

Your answer was to rub harder. You told me to get up, turn the video off, and stand in front of you. I did as you demanded, and stood in front of you. You tucked the front of my skirt into the waistband so you could look. You told me that I had been a bad girl, thinking that I could get off without the help of a man. You told me that you were going to punish me, I had been very, very naughty.

You slid two fingers into my pussy, stretching me, your fingers were larger, and more callused, lending to better sensations. You pumped furiously, and I was helpless, but to rush to my orgasm. You took my hand and pressed it against your erection through your pants, you were so large, so hard I gasped. You pumped in and out of me, hard and fast, I rubbed you through your pants, hard and fast, in time with your movement. My inner muscles clenched around your fingers so tight when my orgasm came, I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming.

You took your fingers from my pussy, and I slumped to the ground. When I looked up you licked your fingers, and I was hot again. You told me that my punishment wasn't done yet. You unzipped your pants, and I watched your large cock spring free from behind the zipper.

I stood on my knees, and touched your cock, I didn't know if you liked it hard or soft, you taught me. I held you, a little roughly, and pumped my hand, I knelt forward and licked the precum from the tip of your cock and made you shudder. I knelt farther forward, and took more of your cock into my mouth sucking, as I pumped my hand. As I pumped and sucked, harder and faster, you had to restrain yourself from thrusting into my face. I reached farther down and lightly squeezed your balls and you came, hard, in my mouth. I swallowed it all down, and licked you clean.

When I sat back you put your cock back into your pants, and handed me a Kleenex. You told me that this had been the first stage of my punishment. I wasn't to tell anyone or the punishment would stop and I would get into trouble. I promised not to tell anyone and used the Kleenex to wipe my mouth. I took another one to wipe my thighs before I left.

As I walked out the door, I told you that I looked forward to the next meeting. "You tasted great," I giggled teasingly as I closed the door, on your pleased face.