You Wanna Do What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy groaned under the force of her own gut-wrenching orgasm, Carlo emitted an animal-like sound and began pumping his long pent-up load deep within her writhing body. Their bodies fused into a lover's knot as they shared each other's passion. Then, after one last gentle thrust, Carlo sighed and collapsed back on the bed. Moments later, Cindy shook like a rag doll, then collapsed on top of the exhausted Carlo.

Sometime later, she managed to dismount from Carlo. With a loud plop, his still long but now pliable cock emerged from deep inside her body and then flopped onto his belly. There was a pleased, sleepy, contended look on his face. As she dressed, Cindy looked at him and smiled. "You seem to have enjoyed the therapy. I'm glad. I'd never done it before."

"You were wonderful," said Carlo. "Now I can't wait for my Anna to come back."

As she walked to her own apartment, Cindy touched her belly, marveling at the feelings still inside her. She hoped Ray wasn't home. It'd give her time to clean up and compose herself and think about what to tell him. But, of course, Ray was home.

When she saw him come out of kitchen with a glass of wine, Cindy leaned back against the door. The tote bag with the lab coat and white shoes slipped from her numb fingers. She closed her eyes. How was Ray going to react?

"Here," he said, offering her the wine, "you probably need something stronger, but this will have to do."

She took a long drink, said, "Thanks. I needed that," then studied her husband's face over the rim. He's trying to be nice, but I suppose he's hurt, or pissed. After all, he can only imagine what just happened. I'm not even sure myself. But I am sure my pussy is still throbbing from Carlo's cock.

And this whole thing was all my idea, not his. Carlo's a sweet man, and maybe what I did really will help him and Anna. But all I wanted was to find out what it felt like to get something that big shoved inside me. Well I found out all right. Boy, but did I ever find out. She smiled at the memory and finished her wine.

Ray reached for the glass. "So, how'd it go?"

"There were a couple of times I thought it might be more than I could handle. But, I guess it was worth it. No, that's not true. The whole thing was just incredible. Not that I want a repeat. No thank you. Something that big limits what you can do, at least what I could do. How Anna has managed to keep him happy all these years is beyond me. But maybe, what I did today will help them. I don't know."

Ray nodded. "I suppose being a sex therapist can take a lot out of person or, in this case, put a lot in. But after all that meat, well, things around here might seem pretty tame."

The sudden note of insecurity in Ray's voice made her heart jump. It told her louder than any words, just how much she meant to him. And it reminded her how much she needed his love. "Ray, would you please," she knew she was begging but didn't care, "please hug me and say you still love me."

Ray smiled and wrapped her in his arms. "Okay, I love you. And I'm sorry about this smile, but I can't help wondering if any other guy has ever said that to his wife in this particular situation?"

Cindy giggled and snuggled closer. "Who knows? Anything's possible on Valentine's Day. Which reminds me, you haven't gotten your presents yet."

"Presents? So where are they, woman?"

"Don't be impatient. I plan on giving you one this evening you should really like. But you'll have to wait a couple weeks on your special present." Cindy looked at her husband with a big, knowing smile. "You see, it's in Italy. Anna sent us a Valentine's card with a note. She says if all went well with Carlo's treatment, and it did, she'd also like to try some one-on-one therapy, but from you.

"Happy Valentine's Day, dear."

==

Your vote and comments, whether they be commendations or condemnations, will be appreciated. rf

12