You Will Be Mine..Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

She went in and saw a couple of the female counselors walking around with goofy smiles going in and out the kitchen. Some of them had on short shorts or made their camp shirts into half shirts. He must be in the kitchen. She straightened her shoulders and made her way into the kitchen waiting to see what the big deal was about.

As soon as she crossed over in the kitchen and saw the dark hair Adonis on the ladder, she stopped in her tracks. Wow, the description that Tara gave didn't do him justice. He was tall and built lean but she definitely noticed his huge biceps that were barely contained in his shirt. His dark thick jet black hair was pulled back away from his hard handsome face. His skin was a little pale but it only added to his gorgeous features that made him look dangerous. If there was a way to be hard and handsome at the same time, he accomplished that with his well defined cheek bones and small patch of stubble on his upper lip. She bit down on her bottom lip as she felt her body immediately reacting to his body and everything about him.

He just put his last can up when he glanced Gale's way and then looked at her again, piercing right through her with those emerald wolf eyes.

"Well, didn't know I had an audience." His smooth voice caressed every part of her with that thick Irish accent. It was official, Gale was in major lust.

He climbed down the ladder and casually leaned against it, "What's your name, love?" he said.

"I'm Abigail Young, but everyone calls me Gale. I heard that you were new around here and I just thought I would introduce myself."

"Nice, I get a nice little welcoming committee.

Not a bad looking one at that." He said as his eyes ate up every part of her body. She knew that stare, she had her fair share of stares like that even from men older than her, but coming from him, it just made her body heat up like never before.

"Forgive me and my manners, I'm Patrick Adlam."

He said walking to her and extending his hand.

She took it and felt the electric spark that shocked her to her core so much that it made her draw her hand back. Patrick felt it, that kinetic energy that made him want to draw her closer to him. She was by far the most beautiful creature he has seen in America. She was just a few inches shorter than him and she was built like a coke bottle. He thought women being built like that was just a myth for America. Her skin looked like smooth rich milk chocolate that made him curious if she tasted just as sweet. He watched her switch her stance to her right hip, pushing it out slightly making her figure more defined.

"Well Patrick, what brings you here?" she said folding her arms walking over to the boxes of food.

"Well, I'm starting school in the states and I thought this would be a nice way to start some community work. What about you?" he asked as she started talking some of the cans out of the box.

"This is my third year here. I have been coming since I was a kid and now that my sisters are able to enjoy it; I watch over them here."

"Oh you have younger sister?"

"Yea, two of them."

"You are lucky. I'm an only child so I don't have that luxury of younger siblings."

"Well, it's not all it's cracked up to be." She shrugged, "Where are you going to school?"

"I'm starting in Stanford University and you?"

"Well, I'm going to Rice." Figures he would be an Ivy Leaguer, "I'm sorry, I just started taking over; do you need my help? Or want it?"

Oh he wants something from her alright, "I appreciate that very much. I wouldn't mind talking to you more."

She bit down on her bottom lip as she headed for the ladder, "So is school the only reason you came here? Are your parents here too?"

"They are; we just go back and forth between here and home." She started to up the ladder and he went over to it holding it steady.

"Oh," she said putting up the last can, "I bet your girlfriend is going to hate that." She baited.

He couldn't do anything but chuckle lightly as he watched her ass coming slowly towards him, "If that's your way of seeing if I do have a girlfriend, the answer is no. I don't have a girlfriend."

She finally came off the ladder and noticed that he hadn't moved. His body wasn't pressed against hers but she could still feel the heat pulsating from him body and hitting hers. She turned her head to the side and dared to look into those eyes that were searching hers.

"At least I don't, yet." He said with the corners of his mouth coming turning up into a wolf like smile.

Oh boy, he is going to be trouble, Gale thought to herself but she would welcome the challenge.

She didn't know until years later how much trouble he was. She laid in her bubble bath reliving every first she ever shared with him. He was her first real love, her first lover, and the first person to break her heart. After they broke up she would wonder countless times what he was doing and where was he. Could she really get back involved with him? Granted she knew better than to get in another relationship with him, but just the thought of being around him and having him back in her life made her stomach flip.

After her bath, she was about to fix a plate when she heard her phone ring. She was so deep in thought she didn't even think to look and see who it was calling.

"Hello." She sighed.

"Gale." There was that thick Irish accent that stopped her cold. What should she say? She didn't want to talk to him right now and how exactly did he get her number, "I hear you breathing on the other end Gale."

"How did you get my number?" she finally asked.

"Remember I'm trying to hire you, so my assistant got your number." Oh yea that.

"What is it Mr. Adlam?"

"Dear Gale, we go back too far for you to call me by my last name."

"That may be but that doesn't matter right now Mr. Adlam. What is it that you want, it is very late."

"It's barely past nine." She sighed into the phone and he took the hint to reign in the charm, "I'm sorry Gale, I was calling about the job. I know that things between us have been a little unsettling."

"That's putting it mildly." She commented before she could stop herself.

"At any rate, I do really need you for this job. I had my people do a background check on your work and everyone says the same thing; that they can't find anyone that cares about the job like you do. I know despite everything that we been through; you still will perform the job. I need you Abby; you are still the only person I can trust." She sighed trying to shrug off the need in his voice.

"I will think about it."

"Gale please, I have a deadline that I do want to open the hotel in time. I know you will work your hardest to make sure it happens. I'm begging you, please." She tried to ignore the tug on her heart when he said that.

She swallowed it down and took a deep breath, "Like I said Mr. Adlam, I will think about it. Good night."

"Sleep tight Abby." She quickly hung up the phone holding it over heart speeding heart.

She turned off the phone and sat it on the kitchen counter. Time to get this day happened, she thought as she headed to her bedroom.

The next day, Patrick slowly got himself together. He didn't get much sleep last night; she plagued his dreams, just like she has every since they broke up. This one was real too, he could have sworn he felt her under him, her sweet full lips kissing him back with the same fire she always had for him. He could have sworn he felt himself slide inside of her feeling her tightness stretch around him.

When he woke up and found himself in bed alone, he couldn't mask the disappointment all over his face or the raging hard on. He had a feeling this was going to happen when he saw her again, but it was a risk he had to take. It just made him all the more determined to bring her where she belongs.

He was heading to his car when he heard his phone, "Good morning Mara." He sighed.

"Morning Patrick how was your night?" she said a little too nicely. He knew Mara.

"Is that suppose to be sarcasm, Mara?"

"I have you know that it's not in the least bit. I just want you to know that you brought me to this nice little town with all these nice looking couples. There are even nice looking women and wouldn't you know I can't find another damn lesbian!" she shouted into the phone.

"Well if I'm not getting any, I don't see why you should."

"Don't even compare because you can eventually work on it, that's if she can stop hating you. I'm stuck here and I can't get a single one to bite. You know that hardly ever happens."

"I know, but that's a good thing, we have a big job to do and that means we shouldn't have any distraction."

"You know what, suck my strap on Patrick! You always do this to me and make it so I can't get any on these little trips."

"Not like I checked the lesbian population here." He said getting in his car.

"You think there is way you can get this Gail chick to work for you?"

He let out a big sigh, "I don't know."

"What? Is there doubt I'm hearing from the ever charming Patrick Adlam?"

"This is different. Gale is different; won't matter, that just means I have to work a little harder." He smiled, "Just be ready when I get there."

"Yes, oh demanding one." She said and quickly hung up the phone.

They pulled up to the hotel and saw another car there, Gale's car. As soon as they pulled up next to her car, she slowly got out the car. He sat there envying the skirt hugging her ass like he use to. The button down shirt teased him showing the tops of her breast. She certainly has filled out a little more, he thought as he bit down ran his tongue on the across his lips.

"You left that? Man, I should kick your ass again." Mara said shaking her head.

Patrick shook his head as he saw her waiting patiently in front of the building. He knew that impatient look. He got out the car and casually made his way to her. He stuffed his hands in her pockets trying to hide the effect looking at her had on him. Luckily he had on sunglasses so he could stare at her as much as he wants.

"Good morning, Abby." He said the first to break the silence.

"Mr. Adlam, if you want my help, you're going have to pay for it, just like everyone else. Except you are going have to pay a little bit more than normal for the job that you want me to do. You tell me what you want; I'll make it happen on a couple of conditions. There will be no bringing up our past relationship; we don't need to talk about it. Two, you don't try to use my sisters or anyone that knows me to try and get closer to me. Three, my hours are 8 to 6 at night, that means you don't call me after six."

"Ok, anything else Abby?"

"Yes, you don't call me Abby. This is business so there's no need for pet names. Are we clear, Mr. Adlam." She said pursing her lips together.

He wanted to kiss those full lips so bad but knew that was a lost cause, "Crystal, Ms. Young." He said in a low whisper.

"Good, now let's get to work." She said turning on her heels and went inside the hotel.

"Wow, I think she turned me on a little." Mara said watching Gale walk further in to the hotel.

"You're not the only one." He said with a smile.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers
12