You'll See, Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'll take this one then," Lucy said, taking her bags from the pile and opening them up on the bed nearest to the door. I glanced over the contents of the big suitcase she opened and my loins stirred anew as I spied her sexy underwear and lacy bras. I quickly turned away.

"Do you have a backpack, Lucy?" I asked, opening some of my own things to start packing for the trip. I hated packing last minute.

"I've got one like this," Lucy said apologetically, holding up a sort of urban street-bag. She shrugged, and I chuckled.

"Probably won't do it, babe," Becca chimed in, coming out of the bathroom, "And by the way, that's the cutest bathroom I've ever seen."

"Do you have any extras or anything?" Lucy winced. I shrugged.

"We'll see what we can do. You'll need to carry your share, but I think we can spread it around fairly well if that's all you have to take things in. Just...pack as light as you possibly can, and I can carry most of your things," I offered.

"Alright, I'll make it real easy on you," Lucy laughed, starting to set out a few things, "But first I think I need a shower. Auckland was pretty warm when I left."

She walked into the tiny bathroom and closed the door. I heard her turn on the water, then looked over at Becca.

"Wanna wander down for a nightcap?" I asked. It was almost midnight by that time.

"No thanks, I'm gonna finish up here. It always takes me years to pack correctly for these trips," she said, rummaging through her suitcase and unfolding her big frame pack from the bottom of it. I left my packing until later and went down to the bar. It was quiet by that time, with the barkeep leaning on the bar watching the recap of the day's rally races on the sports channel. He roused himself as I walked up and had a seat, tossing his dishrag over his shoulder and rubbing his hands on it.

"What'll it be, mate?" he quipped, getting out a glass from under the bar.

"Your favorite," I said. He smiled as he topped off my glass with a Monteith's Original and set it in front of me. I raised my glass to him with a smile and turned to watch the television with the others. I talked with the old-timers about news and happenings for a while, and after two beers and an hour I bid goodnight to all the regulars and wandered back up to the room. I was surprised to find it empty. Becca's suitcase was all packed up again, and her big backpack (now full), leaned against the far wall next to the bed. Lucy's things were still spread out on the bed, though a little more haphazardly than they were when I left. I shrugged. They'd probably gone out to enjoy the stars. Suddenly needing to pee after the two beers, I opened the bathroom door.

"AAA!"

"AAAAAA!"

I slammed the door shut again. "Jesus! Sorry! Sorry, I thought you were out," I apologized. Laughter came from within.

"It's alright," Lucy managed to get out, "I guess I have been in here a while. I just wanted to shave and wax everything nicely before I went out without running water for a week."

"Ah, I see," I said. But in truth, all I could see in my mind's eye was Lucy, as naked as the day she was born, powdering her freshly-waxed pussy as she sat on the edge of the tub, her big tits hanging heavily. She had shrieked in surprise and covered her crotch and bosom as I'd entered, but not fast enough to prevent me getting an eyeful.

"Well, turn and face the wall or something, I forgot my towel on the bed," she said, opening the door as she talked. She covered herself as she had tried to before, and scampered quickly over to the bed, where she wrapped herself in a baby-blue towel. It was way too short, and she immediately had to sit down on the bed and cross her legs to keep from giving me another free show. She laughed, flushed with embarrassment. "On second thought, can you please step out for a moment? I think that might be easier," she laughed.

"I agree," I chuckled. I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

"And Pete?" she called softly.

"Yeah?"

"Um, don't tell Becca about this," she giggled. I just laughed and closed the door. I moved from the hallway outside to the top of the stairway leading down to the small gravel parking lot where the ute was resting. I met Becca coming up the stairs. I'd been half-right about the stars.

"Where's Lucy?" she asked, looking back into the hallway.

"She's drying off. Wanted some privacy to dress," I said truthfully.

"Oh, OK," Becca said. A half-second later, Lucy came out of the room. She wore a pair of flannel boxers and a big, loose-fitting pink t-shirt, mismatched. Cute as can be, she padded over to the railing beside us, her bra-less breasts swinging and bouncing under her nightshirt, her nipples poking out in the cool air. She went between us and leaned on the railing.

"So when do we leave in the morning?" she asked both of us.

"Seven," I said.

"Nine," Becca answered. We looked at each other with a little glare.

"Eight, apparently," I said. Lucy laughed.

"Then I'm going to bed. Goodnight kiddies," she said, waving behind her as she walked back into our room and closed the door.

"I'm only 3 years younger than you, ya know!" Becca called after her, laughing. We both turned back to the railing and looked up at the stars for a moment.

"I guess we should get to bed too, baby," she said softly, scratching lightly at my arm. I groaned inside. I was so pumped full of hormones after walking in on Lucy that I had been hoping that Becca would suggest a midnight tryst on the stairway. She was usually ready to go whenever, just about as often as I was. Perhaps the proximity of a family member had pushed her libido to the curb for a moment. Problem was, it was going to be hard to find time to sneak off and take care of things myself for the next week.

This is going to be a looooong week, I thought to myself. I followed Becca back to the bedroom and fell sound asleep in her arms. I dreamed of Lucy.

*****

"Come on, Lucy, we've got a long drive ahead of us!" Becca called up the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Jeez you two are impatient. Didn't you get the memo about mornings lasting until noon?" She rounded the top of the steps carrying her little backpack, stuffed to bursting with all the things she couldn't bear to leave behind on the trip. I had already carried her 80-pound suitcase down the steps for her. I'd hate to have started the trip with a 26-year-old girl paralyzed after falling down a flight of rickety wooden stairs.

"Got everything?" I asked her, taking the piece of toast she offered me. She was busy eating another, left over from our big breakfast at the inn. I crunched it down as I watched her toss her little backpack into the back of the ute. It looked like a balloon about to burst as I tied everything down with ropes and pulled the tarpaulin over the bed. Today she was dressed more sensibly, especially for the weather, which had turned rather gray and drizzly. I was dressed in shorts and my Limmers with a flannel shirt rolled up to the elbows. Becca and Lucy both wore tight t-shirts and jeans with sneakers. They piled into the cab before me, and as I got in I couldn't help but marvel for half a moment at the four big beautiful breasts lined up in a row across the seat. Their differences were noticeable, but fantastic. Becca's were big, round, and quite firm, hanging heavy but high on her chest. Lucy's by contrast, were huge melons that strained and stretched at her t-shirt. Not so high on her chest, but still round and soft as pillows. I found myself remembering vividly the picture of her naked body in my mind as I climbed into the ute. My cock began to harden in my pants, and I was glad to be sitting. Lucy was in the middle again. I cursed to myself.

"What was that?" Becca asked, having not heard.

"All set!" I said. I'd actually muttered "Aw shit". This was a sweet temptation I didn't need. Not from my love's big sister. I don't know if Lucy knew she was having an unintentional effect on me or what, but she crossed her legs and sat with her back pressed warmly against me, both legs on the left side of the stick (remember what side of the car we drive on down here). Her warm little body pressed against my hard, muscled arm was bad enough, but at least it wasn't her tits. I sighed with relief as I started up the ute and backed out of the lot, gravel crunching. I waved to the barkeep, who stood in the doorway to see us off, and climbed through the gears as I headed off down the winding road, back towards Christchurch. We passed the city in another couple hours, and then before us was nothing but white-capped mountains, verdant green farmlands dotted with sheep, and sparkling braided rivers. Holes through the clouds to the deep blue beyond were common as we drove across the Canterbury Plains, but as we drove south and nearer to the mountains, the gloom of a Southern Alps thunderstorm persisted. I leaned forward on the wheel and looked up at the sky.

"Is it always like this?" Lucy asked, leaning on the dash next to me and looking out at the threatening clouds. I chuckled.

"Welcome to New Zealand!" I said. I hoped inwardly that such weather wouldn't hold for the entire trip. I doubted Lucy had sufficient rain gear, if any, in that tiny little pack. I knew she hadn't given me any to carry for her.

It was a 7 hour drive through alternately bullet-straight and snake-winding roads into and around the mountains. We passed huge lakes of blue with white mountains beyond, the dark clouds looming over all. Finally, I turned onto a dirt road in a wide, green valley. We'd been passing huge side-valleys for an hour or so, each one looking more inviting than the last, with snow-capped mountains marching off into the distance on either side, reaching up above the clouds and into the sunlight. The gravel once again crunched under the ute's tires as we climbed the steep hill in low gear. At the top was a small, cozy house of pine logs. A clay chimney spouted a thin wisp of gray smoke into the still air. I parked next to a red four-wheeler and a gray ute not unlike the one we were driving ourselves. No sooner had I turned off the engine and hopped out than the door had banged open and out strode my old Aunt Barbara. She wore an apron, and she was overly warm from standing over the stove, preparing for our arrival. She gave me a huge hug, then bestowed the same on Becca and Lucy as I introduced them. My Uncle Walt was waiting at the door, pipe clamped in his teeth, to greet me with a firm handshake and hug. It had been 10 years since I'd seen my aunt and uncle.

We stayed one marvelous evening at their homey little cottage in the mountains. From the small square of front lawn we could see the winding and interlacing tendrils of the river down below, and green farmland with obligatory sheep. We played with their old retired sheepdog, Ryan, who happily chased Frisbees until it was too dark to see. We watched the last rays of sun go down through the mountains behind the house, then headed inside. Dinner, of course, was a veritable banquet of delicious local foods and we all ate ourselves to bursting. Afterwards we sat around in the small, cozy living room, close to the fire as the night cooled. As we talked of life in America, life in New Zealand, and all the years we'd missed, Becca nestled close on my right, and Lucy on my left, sound asleep.

"Well Pete, you'd betta get t'bid. Gotta long tramp ahead'a ya tomarra'." Walt said, rising slowly. Ryan followed him to the back door be let out. At his voice, Becca roused and blinked her eyes slowly. She stood up and started towards the little bedroom that had been made up for the three of us. I looked down at Lucy, curled up and asleep with her head on my shoulder, breathing deeply.

"She won't wake up, Peter. You'll have to give her a ride in here," Becca murmured from the doorway, rubbing her eyes. My mind wandered at her choice of words, but she was right; Lucy was a really deep sleeper. I was able to put an arm around her and gather her up with my other arm behind her knees without ever waking her. She just sort of clung with her arms around my neck and made no other indication that she was awake. I lay her in the queen-size bed, and she rolled over and buried her head in the pillow. That night, Becca slept between us. I loved the feel of her warm body next to mine, but once again I dreamed of Lucy that night, same as the night before. In my dream, she rode me deep and slow, her hands on my chest, her big tits bouncing and swaying...

*****

I was awakened early by the sound of Barbara preparing breakfast for us. I crept out of bed as quietly as possible to let the two beauties I'd just slept the night with sleep a little while longer. I unpacked the ute and lined our backpacks up along the wall outside, ready to go. The ute itself I parked out of the way, next to the old barn. The morning was foggy, and a slight drizzle fell. The sky promised colder weather, even if it was high summer. Walt joined me on the front porch in looking at the sky.

"Ya know Pete, you and the girls are welcome to stay until the weather clears on up. Shouldn't be but a couple days," he muttered, smoking his pipe.

"Thanks Walt, but if we leave now, we'll be at the springs when the weather gets clear," I said with a smile, "It's not far." Walt simply nodded. Back inside, the girls were awake and dressed, much to my surprise, and were already being nearly force-fed by the doting Aunt Barbara. A full Kiwi breakfast awaited me on the table, and I wolfed it down with such relish that Barbara served me a second helping before I had finished swallowing the first. After clean-up and a few goodbyes, we shouldered our packs and tightened down all the lashings.

"Oof!" Lucy said, heaving the dense little pack onto her back.

"Oh hush, girl. Pete's carrying 80 pounds!" Becca said.

"Yeah, well, Pete's also 6'3" and is about double my weight. So you hush," Lucy laughed. I showed Lucy how to lace her boots so she wouldn't get blisters in the damp weather. Walt offered to lend her a slicker to keep out some of the damp, and she took it gratefully, already cold and wet standing outside of the cabin.

"How far today?" Lucy asked, looking off into the rainforest that climbed the mountainside behind the cottage. A thin path began at the edge of the small back yard, and disappeared into the dark, moss-covered forest.

"Oh, about 20 kays," I said, looking off into the swirling mists above us. I looked over at Lucy. She had her eyes closed, doing the conversions.

"Little over 12 miles, Lucy," Becca laughed.

"Thanks," Lucy said sheepishly, adjusting her pack.

"Have fun, you kids," Walt said, waving from the back porch with Barbara. We gave a wave, and disappeared into the forest. All at once the intense green of the native New Zealand bush jumped up all around us, and we had traveled 250 million years back in time. The forest, by comparison to the broad leaf and pine forests of the American east and west, seemed decidedly prehistoric. I led the way into the brooding trees, and looking behind past my two companions I could see the back yard of my uncle's place as if through a doorway, bright by comparison to us, under the dense, low canopy. Birds, strange to me after so many years away, flitted about above us, and every once in a while ran across the path in front of us. The tui, that lovable New Zealand mimic, sang to us as we walked, and the fantails fluttered behind us, gulping up the tiny bugs we disturbed in our wake. The girls were silent and breathing heavy due to the steep climb. We had to watch our footing on the slippery rocks and moss, which hung from every rock and tree as thick as pillows. My lug soles crunched on the gravel.

"There's not much more of this," I said over my shoulder.

"Thank GOD," they chorused. I chuckled. We hadn't even started yet.

"Another mile or so of switchbacks up this incline, then we drop down over the toe of the range and meet up with the Paradise Mine road. From there we follow the road to where it stops near the old mine. We'll camp there for the night. It's quite a ways," I explained. We had stopped at the beginning of another switchback, and I was showing them some points on a map. We trudged on again, our boots sometimes nearly disappearing into the mud.

"Paradise Mine?" Lucy said.

"That's what they called it. Ever seen a mine before?" I answered.

"Only in movies and from the road, like those big pits in Arizona," Lucy said.

"Well, this is an underground mine. There's a couple shafts high up on the mountain that reach down into the ore, and there's one tunnel near the valley floor. We'll be camping near the tunnel," I said.

"How big is it?" Becca chimed in.

"Not that big, but a whole lot bigger than it looks from the outside. Problem was, the country was so rugged and the rock so bad that after a few cave-ins and fatal accidents, plus a crash in gold prices, the mine was abandoned before they really got going. They just piled up and piled up their ore, and it was never shipped. It's still there," I said, motioning with my hands the size of the ore dump. They murmured curiosity behind me. "If you girls are good, I'll find you some gold," I said with a smile, looking back at them.

The rest of the hike passed uneventfully, besides the absorption of the breathtaking beauty of the land. Many views were had along the way as we followed first the rugged pack trail, then the rugged, 100-year-old mine road. We stopped for lunch where the road crossed a tributary of the main river down below us, and arrived at the mine around supper time. Becca, who was good at using my Whisperlite stove, started our dinner of rice, meat, and vegetables while I set up our camp on a flat near where the mine road ended. After I finished, I wandered up towards the open tunnel, where cool air flowed out of the dark, narrow cavern in an ominous fashion. A set of thin rails led to a steep slope near the road. I turned over a few rocks and found what I was looking for. Returning to the camp where the girls were busy cooking, I hid the stones behind my back.

"Now close your eyes," I said, holding out my two closed hands.

"Oo good! I always get something good when I'm told to close my eyes," Lucy said, kneeling in front of my with Becca. I stopped to take in the scene of the two girls kneeling at my feet, sitting on their heels, eyes closed. My cock stirred again. God, I needed relief! "One for you...and one for you," I said, dropping the marble-sized stones into their open palms. They opened their eyes and squealed with delight as they marveled at the little treasures I'd given them: thin, tree-like leaves of native gold encased in glass-clear chunks of quartz, raw ore from this secret, abandoned mine.

"Peter, thank you! This has to be the neatest little thing anyone has ever given me," Lucy beamed, giving me a big hug. I blushed, and Becca rolled her eyes and grinned at me.

"Thank you Pete," she giggled, giving me a kiss. While the girls put the finishing touches on dinner, I set about collecting what dry wood I could find. This was not an easy task, being that we were hiking through a temperate rainforest, but I managed to collect a small pile of dry twigs and grass. I supplemented it from a pile of broken and rotting timbers that had been for use as supports in the mine long ago. As I stacked up the wood and lit the little blaze, Lucy and Becca doled food out into our respective little plastic bowls. Soon, we all sat around a crackling fire, fully satiated, with the little wisp of bluish smoke rising towards the night sky. A deep blue had overtaken the bright azure of day, and stars were beginning to show. Becca snuggled with me against a tree, and Lucy sat across from us on the other side of the fire. We were silent for a period, spellbound by the play of light on the trees and rocks, as well as on each other. As Becca appeared to doze and Lucy looked deeply into the fire as if mesmerized, I took the time to fully take in the splendor of her body. I could barely tear my eyes from her sultry curves and straining breasts. The tiny shorts she wore clung to her hips and ass like a wet tissue, and her face was utterly beautiful in the firelight as her brown hair fell about it. I couldn't help but think maybe I'd chased the wrong sister, and kicked myself for even saying it in my mind. Lucy looked up at me, and our eyes met for a moment too long. She smiled and looked away, then shivered slightly and looked over my shoulder. The small tunnel entrance was darker than dark, and the night air was twice as cold as it poured like a liquid from the portal. Lucy hugged her knees.

123456...8