You'll See, Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long ago did you say this was mined?" She asked quietly. Becca stirred as the conversation shifted to something she was interested in. I looked back over my shoulder at the tunnel, about 20 meters away and slightly uphill from us.

"The Paradise? It closed down about 103 years ago, in 1904. Like I said, gold prices crashed, and, well, some men died," I said. I bit my lip as soon as I saw the expression on Lucy's face. Oops. I had mentioned an accident before, but they had been distracted.

"What happened?" she asked, eyes wide. Becca was now sitting up and looking up at the tunnel as well. As the darkness gathered, they were getting a bit freaked out. I was starting to think we definitely should have camped elsewhere. Personally, I had been inside the mine. I'd seen the tunnels and drifts, the shafts and chutes, and the stopes. And, unfortunately, the caves-ins. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Well," I began, trying to make it sound as harmless as possible, "They were stoping out this one section of the ore, meaning they were making a big room with pillars to keep the roof up, and, well, they didn't really know what they were doing. They didn't leave enough supports, and the rock wasn't very strong...and a big area caved in, way back in the back of the mine. It trapped....a few miners."

"How many?" Becca asked.

"Just a few," I said. They both looked at me. "Um, 15 or 16," I said quietly.

"God that's so awful," Becca said sadly, still looking at the tunnel and obviously not thinking what she was saying. Lucy just stared and scooched closer to the fire. They were both silent for a moment, then Becca asked the question I'd been dreading.

"Did they ever get them out?" she said in a small voice.

"Well, not before they died. Those that weren't crushed were suffocated," I said.

"And after they died?" Lucy asked, looking at me with wider eyes.

"Yes," I said, too quickly. They both looked at me again. "Well, no, not exactly. No."

"Then....then they're still in there?" Lucy said in a sort of tiny voice.

"Oh, girls come on. It was 103 years ago. I'm sure there aren't even any bones left, what with all the water that flooded the mine," I said.

"They drowned too?" Becca said.

"No! The mine wasn't flooded until a couple years after it closed," I said, slightly annoyed.

"So their bodies would still have been there when the water came," Becca whispered.

"Becca, you're-" I began, then stopped suddenly as I noticed Lucy had practically crawled into my lap.

"I think I'd like to go into the tent now," she said, looking at me with big eyes.

"Me too," Becca said, "That mine is freaking me out. I feel like it's looking at me."

"Becca, it's a hole in a rock. It's not looking at you," I said, rolling my eyes and getting up to scoop some dirt onto the fire.

"I know but it feels like I'm being watched by it, like those old miners are sitting just inside there, and they're-"

"Becca, knock it off! You're scaring your sister," I said, cutting her off. Lucy was shivering and hugging herself, staring up at the tunnel as if she expected the legions of hell to come streaming from the portal to carry her off into the underworld. I finished dousing the fire and escorted the girls back to the tent. Becca pulled off her boots in the vestibule and jumped right in, but Lucy hesitated, still looking at the mine portal and shivering.

"Peter?" she said, in an embarrassed sort of way, "I, um, have to pee."

I switched on my headlamp and handed her my spare torch.

"Then go on. There's some nice trees that way," I said, motioning. I knew what was coming next.

"I'm scared," she whimpered. I looked at her in the glow of my lamp. She wasn't kidding. The poor girl was shaking, 26 years old or no. I poked my head into the tent.

"Becca..." I began.

"You take her. I'm not going out there again till I can see the Sun," she said, already in her sleeping bag.

"Fine," I said, rolling my eyes. I walked with Lucy over to a little stand of trees. She stood there shivering, not sure what to do. Something told me she hadn't peed in the woods in quite some time.

"OK, um, just turn around or something. Don't leave," Lucy said. I turned my back and played the light around on the trees for her comfort while she squatted in the grass and did her business. A few moments later and I heard her stand up. "OK, I'm done," she said. I turned around just in time to get a flash of an oh-so-perfect ass as she pulled up her little shorts. No panties. My cock lurched, despite the situation being far from intimate in my taste. She hurried ahead of me back to the tent and toed off the little flip-flops she had brought for padding around camp. I pulled off my big boots and crawled inside as well. It was a spacious for a 2-person tent, but used as a 3-person it was almost too cozy. I was glad that the night was cool, or else the proximity of all that hot flesh might have made me sweat to my death. Becca had laid out her sleeping bag and pad furthest from the tunnel entrance, on the other side of the tent. I moved to position myself closest to her, as I was used to doing, when Lucy planted her tush there.

"Can I sleep in the middle?" she asked, still clearly frightened. I nodded.

""Sure, sure you can. I don't mind," I said, feeling quite sorry for her. My fears of her being in over her head on this trip was starting to come back, even though she had held her own quite well on the trail that day. She got into her sleeping bag in a t-shirt and her shorts, and snuggled down on a pillow made up of my jacket stuffed into a sack. She turned over towards Becca and nestled in. I pulled off my own clothing down to my boxers and slithered into my sleeping bag with what space was left in the tent. Having no nighttime fears of my own concerning the tunnel and its sad ghosts, I drifted quickly off to sleep.

I'm not sure how long it was, but it couldn't have been more than an hour or so when I was awakened by a poke in my shoulder. The poke became a gentle shake as I stirred.

"Peter?" came a soft female voice. It was Lucy.

"Lucy? What is it? What's wrong?" I said, blinking my eyes in spite of the pitch blackness.

"I don't know, but I'm absolutely freezing," she whispered back. I could hear her teeth chattering.

"You need to get more skin in contact with the bag. It's down, so it will keep you warm if you let it. Just take your shorts and shirt off," I muttered sleepily, turning over on my side to face her. I could see her eyes shining in the slight silvery moonlight that filtered in through the walls of my tent. She said nothing.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not wearing anything under them," she whispered, embarrassed.

"Why not?" I said, still a little sleepy.

"I left all my bras and panties behind to save weight. I didn't think I'd need them," she whispered. I paused, becoming fully awake.

"Well, you're still in your bag. Just take them off and put them in the bottom of your bag. Then they'll be nice and warm in the morning for you to put on," I whispered. She paused a moment.

"OK," she said. I saw her teeth flash in a little smile. She rustled slightly in the bag as she took of her shorts and shirt and pushed them to the bottom of her bag with her feet. "All done. Wow, that really is warmer," she said, rustling in her bag again.

"Glad to hear it," I whispered, "Goodnight." I turned onto my other side to face away from her.

"Thanks Peter. Goodnight," she whispered back. Then my heart leaped into my throat as she spooned close to me and gave me a little kiss on the ear. She suddenly paused as both of us tensed, and rolled to spoon on Becca. I relaxed a little, but the burn of that little kiss stayed with me until morning. So did the feel of her hot ass on my back, warming me through the down of the bag. I dreamed of her again that night, and was a little surprised to find no mess in my boxers when I awoke.

****************

When I did awake, it was just as the sun was peeking over the mountain range to the east. A few rays filtered down through the trees and stole into the tent. As I sat up and blinked, I could hear the trickle of water running in the nearby creek, and was suddenly unbearably thirsty. I licked my lips and looked around. The two angels beside me were still sleeping peacefully, their matching brown hair splayed out over their makeshift pillows. I carefully unzipped the tent door and stood up outside to pull on my pants. I wandered down through the woods to the creek in the chill morning air to take a deep drink of the cool water and wash my face. Upon my return I found Becca standing a little ways from the tent, looking at the tunnel entrance once more and blowing little puffs of steam.

"Doesn't look quite so threatening in the sunlight," she laughed, noticing me as I walked up. I just smiled and walked over to the tent to grab a shirt. I found Lucy still in her bag, the edge pulled up over her face.

"Rise and shine, Lucy. A new day is upon us, and a good distance to tramp as well! Just think of those hot springs at the end!" I said, shaking her soft shoulder through the bag. She groaned.

"I hate waking up. I was having the most wonderful dreams," she mumbled into her pillow.

"Oh yeah? What about?" I asked, pulling on a shirt.

"Oh...nothing. I can't really remember," she lied. She began to rustle in her bag, pulling her clothing up from the bottom with her feet. She wrestled with the garments until she managed to pull on her shirt, then sat up. I stepped out of the tent and found Becca already getting out the little stove to make breakfast.

"Hope you like oatmeal," I called back to Lucy, looking back towards the tent as I said so. The words nearly caught in my mouth. Through the mosquito netting of the tent door, I could see her pulling on her shorts. She had crawled out of her bag and rolled onto her back, flipping her legs up over her head to pull her shorts over her hips. My imagination filled in the fuzziness of the netting, and I got an eyeful of that sweet, smooth pussy. I swallowed hard.

"Love it!" she said, rolling up to a sitting position. She smiled at me through the tent as if she'd known I'd been watching. I blushed and turned away to help Becca with breakfast. We boiled water and ate our meal while she laughed about the night before. We packed up quickly, and before we left I led them up to the portal to have a look inside. Cool air still drifted out. About 10 meters inside, the tunnel was completely caved with large boulders. Air seeped through the cracks from the workings deeper inside.

"Don't think anything's getting through that, girls. It all caved in when I was a boy," I said with a laugh, turning to lead them back to the trail and on to our destination.

"Still, thanks for being our big protector," Lucy giggled, giving me a big hug.

"Yeah, and for guarding her from ghosts while she took a piss," Becca joked. We all laughed and Lucy blushed.

The second day was shorter than the first, though not by much. Eighteen kilometers passed under our boots before the mountains finally loomed straight up before us, their shoulders in snow and their heads in the clouds. We had come to the head of the valley, a large, flat expanse of green meadows and stands of tall trees at the headwaters of the river. Across the flat in the evening sun we could see tall, wispy waterfalls cascading from the snowy peaks and converging with others to form the sinuous braided stream that wound its way through the green and down the valley. I pointed to the base of some limestone cliffs ahead as we walked across the soft, dark earth of the meadows and forest stands.

"That's where we're headed for the night. That's our secret springs. The girls both looked at each other with big smiles, excited to finally be done with the journey.

At the base of the white cliffs a huge overhang loomed over a stand of trees and dry soil, making a cul-de-sac 30 meters deep and 20 wide, with a vaulted ceiling open to the sky 40 meters above. We dropped our packs against the rocks and I sat heavily down on one. The girls dropped their packs as well and collapsed prostrate on the soft green and burgundy grasses under the overhang. Lucy's voluptuous chest heaved, and Becca's brow was covered with sweat. The humidity had increased dramatically in the closed basin, as not a whole lot of wind moved through that particular part. My shirt clung to my chest.

"Hot springs?" I laughed, standing over the gasping girls. Becca scoffed, and Lucy groaned.

"I can't even think something hot right now. Where's the icebox in all this wilderness?" Becca breathed, looking up at the reddening sky.

"How far did we go today?" Lucy asked, rolling her head to look at me where I had sat down next to my pack. I unstrapped the tent and began to unroll it to let it air out. I thought for a second, doing my conversions.

"Eleven miles," I answered, giving her a big smile. She groaned.

"Can we charter a helicopter to fly us out of here?" Becca joked.

"I would, but I don't think my cell would have any bars," I said straight-faced. Becca rolled to a sitting position and stuck her tongue out at me. "Love you too, babe. You know, you two could make yourselves useful here," I said, gesturing to my cookware that I had pulled out of the pack.

"Are we going to get pretty little stones out of it this time?" Lucy asked, opening the nesting set of pots and setting out the stove.

"I'll think up something nice to give you both," I answered. My mind swam with all the things I would have liked to "give" to both of those girls at that moment. My heart screamed. Becca's touch on my shoulder jerked me back to reality.

"You alright, Peter?" she asked softly. I made a furtive glance at Lucy, then quickly hoped Becca hadn't noticed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I asked, trying to make it sound casual.

"You seem a little...distracted...lately," she said, baiting me. I just shrugged.

"Don't know what to say. I'm on the ball as far as I can tell," I said.

"Alright. Well, just let me know," she said, walking over to help Lucy. Let her know what? I thought to myself. By the time the tent was set up and the bags rolled out inside, the Sun was just dipping below the surrounding mountains. As I collected some dry wood for the night's fire, I looked about at the natural splendor that abounded around us. Mist was filling the valley, born of the several large waterfalls that poured in from the mountains, and in the low-angle sunlight it was even more astounding. The entire valley glowed as if the mist was made of gold dust.

"Hey girls, come look at this!" I called back to camp. A minute or so later, Lucy showed up at my side. I jumped, and she smiled at me. "Where's Becca?" I asked. Lucy pointed at the tent.

"Passed out. I was about a half-second away from joining her when you called," she said, turning back to the vista and folding her arms over her chest.

"Out? We haven't even eaten yet!" I laughed. Lucy seemed not to hear me.

"This really is beautiful," she said. Then, with a sigh, she hooked her arm into mine and lay her head on my shoulder. I tensed for a moment, then relaxed. "Thanks for bringing me along, Peter. I know it must be weird bringing the city-slicker girl out into your private paradise, but I want you to know I really appreciate it," she said. Lucy gave my arm a squeeze, with a lingering touch as she left and walked back towards the tent. My heart was clattering away like a diesel engine, and once again the spot she had touched burned like a pleasant fire. I turned with my armload of sticks and went back to camp. Becca slept on while Lucy and I prepared a spot of dinner, talking quietly all the while. She told me a bit about her job, her recent marriage, and life in general. She was a happy young woman, married in her prime when she was ready, and as far as I could tell was enjoying her life as a working wife to a stay-at-home husband. I had never met Mike, the lucky man, but I gathered that he was...well, he was lucky. I watched Lucy move about the camp, dressed in flip-flops, shorts, and a light t-shirt. And now, knowing that she didn't even have underwear with her, I watched her even more closely. When she bent over to pick something up, the fabric pressed tight against her perfect ass, and once or twice I could have sworn I saw her sweet, fat little pussy outlined in those shorts. Her chest moved almost too much, and I burned my finger on the stove as a consequence of paying too much attention to them. I constantly had to change the position of my legs to hide my massive erection. Was she teasing me? It felt like it. I had been teased and flirted with many many times before, and this felt alarmingly like I was being heavily flirted with. Not only that, but it was almost in the style of her sister Becca; a style I fell completely in love with. A lump formed in my throat as she bent over close in front of me, and practically waved her big tits in my face as if to say, "See? Look how much nicer mine are!". I was so relieved when Becca woke up at the smell of food that I gave her a huge hug for no reason. Lucy looked mildly disappointed. Was it still my imagination? Everything she had done could have been all in my head up to that point. But that was all about to change, sooner than I could ever have thought. Or hoped.

****************

Sun filtered in through the tent. Another day to be faced. To be enjoyed. I rolled over to my right, and there was Lucy. She had made another excuse and been rebuffed by Becca. But in the night, when Becca rolled over and Lucy had gone out to use the bushes, she had come back and taken her spot. Next to me. I had a bit of trouble falling asleep after that, but eventually I did, only to see her again in my dreams. Every night it was the same. Becca watching close by, and Lucy riding me, her hands on my chest, her big, firm tits bouncing as she stroked her tight little pussy up and down my shaft. I awoke once during the night just in time to save my sleeping bag a dry cleaning. I fell asleep thinking hard about mines and geology, and that seemed to work for the few hours left until sunrise. And as the Sun crept in, I looked on Lucy as she slept, her dark hair splayed out over the pillow, her perfectly cute and symmetrical features framed by some stray locks. She had a small, contented grin on her face. What was she dreaming about? Was she looking down on me between her bouncing breasts, feeling my cock thrusting deep into her...

Suddenly, she stirred and opened her eyes a crack. She smiled sleepily at me and nuzzled her face into the covers. I almost felt as if she had heard me thinking. She looked at me again.

"Did you have pleasant dreams?" she whispered. Behind her Becca slept on. I shrugged half-heartedly and nodded.

"They were alright," I lied.

"Was I in any?" she whispered again with a coy smile. She was flirting again. My stomach felt warm and slightly sick with a mix of fear and excitement. I didn't answer fast enough. She grinned again and giggled softly into her hand. "I hope I lived up to expectations," she said with a wink.

"Lucy-" I started.

"Shh," she said, putting a finger to my lips, "You'll wake Becca." I quieted, not sure what to make of this new turn. My sleep-stupor had not yet worn off, and I wasn't quite sure if I was still dreaming or not. She paused a second, her furtive eyes darting behind her. Becca's breathing was deep and even. Lucy gently and silently moved closer to me until she was nestled right against my chest, our noses nearly touching. Her eyes sparkled, and I could feel her heart beating just as fast as mine. Her eyes locked with mine. "Do you want me?" she whispered softly, silently unzipping her bag on my side. Flesh appeared, and she ran her hand over her curves.

"What?" I gasped.

123456...8