Young Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

"Too early to tell," the technician said. "But yes, the baby's okay. Looks like some problems with the placenta; see right here?" He indicated a spot that didn't look like anything to Jerome. "It looks like it's detached. Might not be, though, and if it is, that doesn't necessarily mean serious problems. I'll let the doctor tell you what's going on. Do you have an obstetrician?"

"Not yet," Brenna said. "I should have before now, I guess, but I hadn't had a chance."

"Well, Doctor Thurlow's one of our staff obstetricians, so she might take you on as a patient," the technician said. "Good luck. If you do become Doctor Thurlow's patient, I'll see you again."

They were taken back to the cubicle, where they continued to wait. Finally, the doctor came back. "Your baby seems healthy," she said. "And the problem with the placenta should correct itself in couple weeks, though you'll need to take it easy until then. That includes intercourse; no sex until you're seen and given the okay. I hear that you don't have an obstetrician, Miss Malone?"

"Not yet."

"Call my office tomorrow morning and schedule an appointment. Meanwhile, no work. You need to rest for a few days. I won't prescribe full bedrest; you can get up to use the bathroom or fix yourself something to eat, but otherwise, sitting or lying down."

"I live alone," Brenna said.

"Not anymore," Jerome said. "You're coming home with me tonight. We'll get you set up in the spare room if you want, and I'll round up a couple people to help get your stuff out of your apartment tomorrow after work."

"I can't move out without notice."

"I'll talk to your landlord." Jerome brushed her cheek with his finger. "Stop arguing. I love you. Let me take care of you, honey. Please."

Brenna nodded, and Jerome saw tears in her eyes again. "All right. Take me home," Brenna said.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12