Young Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"Don't give me that. You have Brenna in tears. What gives you the right to treat her that way?"

"She's a manipulator. She got pregnant to trap you, and you're letting her do it."

"She got pregnant because I wasn't smart enough to use protection, and I'm thrilled that she is. She hasn't trapped me into anything, and you have no right to say she has. I chose to marry her, and it's a choice I would have made whether there was a baby or not. And for your information, there nearly wasn't. She doesn't need anymore stress, especially from you, and if you ever make another call like that to her, you'll no longer be welcome in my home."

"You can't be serious!"

"I'm very serious, Gillian Lynn. I don't know what this vendetta of yours is all about, but it's far less than I'd expect from you. Don't do it again."

"Mom's been talking about you, you know."

"I saw her in the store the other night." Jerome took a deep breath. Now that he'd yelled, he felt calmer. "She said she isn't with her man anymore."

"She could come back to you. You and she could get married again."

"Is that what this is about? You're like a little girl who can't deal with her parents' divorce. Your mother screwed around on me for six months before she finally told me the other man was better than me. Even if I didn't have Brenna, I wouldn't take your mother back on a bet. I don't forgive something like that."

"She'd forgive you."

"Maybe, maybe not. I never cheated on her. Gillian, here's the deal. Obviously Brenna and I are never going to have your blessing. That's fine; we're both adults and we don't need it. You're making things harder for her and me, but you're making them worse for yourself. She and I are getting married, we are having a baby, and your mother and I are not ever reconciling. Until you come to terms with that, don't call."

"You're cutting me out because of her?"

"No. I'm cutting you out temporarily because of your behavior. I love you Gillian."

"Can't prove it by me." She slammed down the phone.

Jerome went back to the living room. Brenna was sitting on the couch, staring toward, but not quite at, the TV. "How did it go?" she asked.

"Gillian won't harass you again."

"What did you say to her?"

Jerome sat beside her and cuddled her in his arms. "I said what needed to be said. Don't worry about it. Let's talk about something happier."

"Like what?"

"Like our wedding."

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers
12