Young Amanda is Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitJim
FitJim
47 Followers

"Tell me about Will," she said. "Your boyfriend."

"He's good-looking, he's got short brown hair, he's good at rugby and football, he's clever...."

"No, I mean your love life....you are sleeping together, are you?"

"Well, I suppose..."

"You either are or you aren't..."

I felt guilty about what I was going to say. "He's okay. We've been sleeping together for about a year. It's just....he doesn't...he's not very imaginative. we don't do much in bed."

"So what do you do?" "Missionary. That's about it?"

"Oral?"

"No"

"Doggie?"

"No"

"Anal?"

"No"

"Does he come on you?"

"No"

Jayne had more lotion on her hands and had started to rub it into my shoulders and neck. I could feel her fingers start to move forward and downwards, towards my naked breasts.

Don't stop, I thought to myself. Please don't stop.

"Have you ever come?" she asked.

"Yes. But only on my own. Not with him."

"You poor, poor thing...I honestly believe you don't know what you're missing..."

Her hands were now on my big boobs, rubbing lotion into the wet skin, her fingers seeking out my nipples and coaxing them into hardness.

"You've got such incredible tits," she whispered in my ear. "You don't know how lucky you are. Will doesn't know how lucky he is."

There was no way I was going to stop her.

"Has he ever rubbed his cock on your breasts and come on your cleavage?" I shook my head.

Jayne sighed. "I suppose he's still young. You both have lots to teach each other....or to be taught...."

As she played with my swollen nipples I couldn't help letting out a little moan of excitement.

"Please don't stop," I said, aloud this time. "That feels so so good."

"Did you read the book I gave you?" she asked, leaning into me, so her nipples were again pressed hard into my back. "Did you like it?"

"I did, but it made me feel strange," I admitted. "There were things in there that I liked which I didn't expect to like but I did. "

"Such as?"

I paused. I knew that this was the point of no return. "Girls who like other girls."

This was it. I'd said it. One of Jayne's hands was still on my right breast. I felt the other sliding up to my shoulder and neck and back up towards my face. She reached up and rested her palm against my cheek, slowly slipping a finger into my mouth. I opened my lips to suck on it. It felt so sensual, amid the hot bubbles of the bath.

"Good girl," she replied. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear." I was feeling drowsy in the heat of the bath. I felt another finger enter my mouth. My eyes were closed tight. "I want to help you," said Jayne's voice, just inches from my ear. "I want to show you how to do it, and open your eyes to new possibilities you have never thought of."

I moaned my assent.

"But you have to agree to do what I say. Is that understood," she whispered, sliding her right hand down into the water towards my stomach, stopping just a fraction above my pubic hair. I was willing her to touch me between my legs, to finger my pussy, but she didn't. She just left her fingers an inch or two away.

"Yes, Jayne," I said. "God, yes. I want you so badly. I've been thinking about you all week. "I'll do whatever you say." She kissed the back of my ear. "I'm hot," she said. "I'm getting out."

When I got out of the bath the room was steamy and I was feeling rather hot and dizzy from the water. It seemed unsurprising, natural even, when Jayne took the towel from my hands and started to dry me off. She rubbed the towel over my head, my shoulders, my arms. She dried off my breasts, my tummy and my legs. I let her take control, let her rub me all over. When I was dry enough, she told me to stand still, because she wanted to moisturise my skin with a special lotion. I'd like it, she said, because it was not too greasy and it smelled really nice. I watched Jayne's bare tits sway as she walked across the room and reached up to the shelf for a bottle, from which she poured something into her hands. She stood in front of me, hands covered in golden oil, which she proceed to rub into my skin. I stood still, my hands on my hips. I pushed out my chest to make it look bigger and firmer. I wanted Jayne to like my body, to fancy me. It was there that she began to oil me up, rubbing the liquid into my heavy cleavage, slowly moving her hands in big circles, small circles, all over the skin of my bosomoms. I felt so excited. The anticipation...not knowing where those hands were going. When I felt her hands brush against my nipples it was like a charge of electricity. I looked down and could see them standing up, so pink and stiff, as her fingers circled my teats, pinching them, oiling them up. "I want you to do me as well," she ordered me, passing the bottle. I felt her hands on my shoulders, against the rear of my neck, rubbing more oil into the skin of my back. Her face was so close to me that I could feel her hot breath. She seemed nervous, or excited, judging by the sound of her shallow breathing. She was right about the oil. It was some kind of herbal infusion, and it made my skin glow and tingle. I squeezed some on to my hands and began to rub it on to Jayne's body. I started on her tummy, and her arms, because I was nervous about touching her...on her...her breasts. Not that I didn't want to. But I'd never done anything so daring in my whole life. It was Jayne who took my slippery hands and placed them on her bosoms. They were big, firm, not as big as mine but lovely and curvy nevertheless. I slid my fingers all over them, enjoying that feel for the very first time, sweeping my hands under and over those heavy globes. Jayne's hands were now on my bottom, smearing more oil over and in between my buttocks. She was pulling me towards her, so that our groins were almost touching. Her nipples were more brownish than mine, and had much wider aureoles. I felt a sudden urge to take one between my lips. But instead I stuck with my task, pinching and fondling them with my fingers. They responded rapidly to my touch, growing hard and stiff. I felt apprehensive. Another woman! It felt as if I was on a path from which I could never turn back. That feeling only grew as Jayne leant her face towards mine, brushing her mouth against my mouth.

"It's not too late to say no," she murmured, as I felt her lips, like soft liver, pressing against my own.

God, please don't stop, was all I could think. Kiss me. Jayne. Oh yes. I opened my lips slightly, and felt her tongue pushing past, probing my mouth, seeking out my tongue. Her oily hands were on my bottom, pulling me into her, while I gripped her back. She felt so slippery, pressed against me. Her mouth was soft and warm, and smelled of fresh mint.

I hoped I had remembered brushed my teeth. As we kissed I could think of nothing else in the world apart from Jayne, and how good she felt pressed against me, how delicious her probing tongue and lips tasted. I had kissed loads of boys before but nothing had ever felt as exciting, as naughty as this.

Jayne broke away from the kiss, but held me tight. "Are you enjoying this?" she asked me, her hands still massaging my buttocks, one finger probing between to spread oil all over my arsehole. At first she just held her finger there, pressing it gently against my tiny orifice. For a while my bottom resisted the pressure, but then I felt myself opening up, giving way, and Jayne eased her digit into the tight hole. I didn't stop her. In fact, I liked the illicit feeling as I felt the intrusion into my back passage, opening me there up for the first time.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. But you can trust me," she murmured. I felt her finger enter even further, probing all the way into my rectum. There was no way I wanted her to stop. "You're safe in my hands. We're going to have a lot of fun together," she continued. "I want you to know how much I like you. How special you are. We can stop whenever you give me the word." Jayne had started to finger me, moving slowly in and out. "Does that hurt?" she asked. I shook my head. It was a bit uncomfortable, but the pleasure far outweighed that.

"It's a little strange," I admitted. "No one has ever done that to me before. But it's very nice."

The finger was moving faster and faster. I suddenly realised how wet I was between my legs. As if treacle had been poured all over my little pussy. Jayne's mouth closed over mine again. This time her tongue moved faster inside my mouth, as if mimicking the motion of her finger in my bottom. Now I suddenly felt her other hand, slippery with oil, against my inner thigh. Oh my God, I thought. Please....touch me....there. As if reading my mind, she eased her hand up towards my bush, and began to lightly brush against my pussy lips. It must have been obvious to her how darned horny I was. I felt her fingers against my cunt, parting my lips, and pushing inside me. Her thumb sought out my clit and began to rub it in firm little motions. Combined with the intrusion in my back passage, and the strange feeling of being with a woman for the first time, it was all too much.

In between kisses, I told Jayne that I was near my peak. That I was close to coming. "Good girl," she said. "Let yourself go....come on my hands." I looked into her eyes as I felt the waves of pleasure wash over me, felt the build-up in my entire body, the concentrated sense of excitement between my legs.

"Don't stop," I pleaded. "More, yes, oh yes, keep going, oh...." It was with a huge groan and shudder that I felt myself come. Like Jayne said. All over her fingers. Just like my new lover had told me to.

She looked into my eyes as I cummed in wave after wave. "You're mine now," she whispered.

I was still feeling a rosy glow as I put some clothes on. Jayne remembered she'd left the shopping downstairs.

"We'd better go and put it all away," she said, as she helped me into a cream dressing gown. She was wearing a matching gown. Downstairs, there were lots of bags on the kitchen floor and it took as a while to put the burgers and sausages in the kitchen, the oranges in the fruit bowl, and the groceries in the cupboards. It was while Jayne was going through the salad that she pulled out a cucumber and showed it to me.

"You see that," she confided. "That would make a perfect dildo." I thought she was joking. "No, I'm serious," she said. "Look how smooth and wide it is."

She was right. It was really long and thick - maybe nine inches - and had a waxy green skin.

"You wouldn't," I said. "It's far too big."

"I'm serious."

"You're not. You're teasing me."

"Do you want me to prove it?" Jayne hoisted herself up on to the sideboard so her legs were dangling.The cucumber lay next to her on the side. Her gown had fallen open, so I could the edges of her large, pale tits. I could also see, between her legs, her hairy slit.

"The trick is not to rush it," she said. "To take your time. I want you to watch very closely." Jayne licked the fingers of her right hand and held her pussy lips open. She began to rub, very gently, between her labia. With her other hand she began to stroke her clit. I watched, open-mouthed, as she teased herself. Several minutes went by before she told me she was ready.

"I think I'm wet enough now. Pick up the cucumber," she said. "I want you to oil it up....there's some olive oil in the cupboard."

I did what I was told. I took the big phallic object and poured some oil on to it, rubbing it all over the skin, before returning it to Jayne.

"Thanks," she said. With one hand she held herself open again, and with the other she gripped the cucumber. She held the end against her opening, pushing very slowly and gently. I watched in fascination as her cunt began to swallow up the thick green object. It was so big and thick; I could barely believe that she could take it. It must have taken a good while before it was in as deep as it would go. There was Jayne, sat on the side, with two-thirds of this fat cucumber embedded in her pussy. She gripped the end and began to work it, slowly, in and out of the folds of her cunt. Her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing heavily. At first the motion of her hand was slow and gentle, but as she loosened up she began to work the cucumber faster and harder into herself. With her left hand she was touching her swollen little clit. She was a few minutes into this when she asked me to come closer.

"I want you to hold it," she said. I took the end of the cucumber from her. It barely fitted into my hand. "Fuck me with it," she said. "I want it hard." I could feel her pussy walls gripping the vegetable as I thrust it in and out of her willing hole.

She leaned forward towards me. "I want to kiss you for the first time," she said. Our faces met, our lips touched and we started to kiss, so fucking passionately, her soft lips against mine. Our tongues began to slip in and out of each other's mouths. Meanwhile, I was still clutching the cucumber, pumping it in and out of her wet pussy. Jayne was holding the back of my head while we French kissed. I felt so aroused, so horny. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Jayne was starting to make little whimpering noises. "So good, oh, fuck, more, harder," she said. "You're so fucking sexy, so young, so beautiful, fuck me." She broke away from my mouth, threw her head back and started to groan with excitement as she rode the cucumber. Her orgasm took hold of her, I could feel it racking her body, and she screamed out my name as she came, hard. "God, you're good," she almost shouted, looking me in the eye again. I pulled the cucumber from her sopping slit and placed it on the sideboard. I couldn't help looking down at her pussy, which looked obscene, stretched so very wide...her hole was dilated and moist.

"I'm taking you upstairs to show you some new things," she said, taking me by the hand.

Jayne left the bedroom door open behind her as she followed me into the upstairs room. We fell on to the bed together, kissing passionately, my mouth against hers, our hands all over each other's bodies. Off came the dressing gowns, so that we were lying naked on the bed together. I held her arse, her back, her head. I felt more horny than I ever had before in my life. Sun was streaming into the room through an open window, spilling light across the bed. Jayne had her tongue in my mouth, hot and wet, and her hand against my pussy. I knew that I was wet, wetter than I had ever been, and I felt my pussy lips open up so, so easily against the pressure from her fingers. She had at least two in there, maybe three...they slipped into me without any resistance. Jayne had her other hand on my breasts, feeling my big titties and teasing my nipples.

"Oh Christ Amanda," she said, "I've been waiting to do this for days. This is going to be so, so fucking good." She got me to lie back with my head on the pillows, my whole body exposed to her, my legs wide open.

Jayne was kneeling between my thighs, still working her fingers in and out of my hole. But now she had her mouth on my tummy, licking my belly button, tracing a line down towards my pubes. I looked around the room.

There were pictures on the bedside cabinet of Jayne and Jon together, smiling. I wondered if he knew what his partner was up to right now. The pressure from her three fingers inside me was incredible. When I first felt her tongue flicking across my clitoris I nearly jumped. It was heavenly....and I felt so tender, so sensitive. She knew what she was doing, licking away at my little nub. My eyes were closed and I knew I was starting to moan with pleasure. I felt a fourth finger easing into my pussy, and I felt really full - fuller than I had ever been. Jayne had no need for lubricant....my juices were flowing so much, I knew my thighs must be sticky and wet. The older woman was still licking away at my clit.

"I'm going to put one more finger inside you, do you think you can take it?" she murmured. I wasn't sure. I felt so fucking full already. I realised that I had never been filled properly before, despite all those months with Will. But I wanted to experience even more.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, more," I groaned.

"I want you to get used to being filled...and stretched..." she whispered, her voice muffled by my pubic hair. "I'm going to fuck you later...with something very, very big."

I didn't know what she meant. But it sounded good. Really good. I felt her pull her four fingers out of my cunt. It felt open, and stretched, and empty. I wanted her back insider me. I opened my eyes, and could see Jayne licking her entire hand. This time she held all four fingers and thumb together...I saw her press them against my entrance once more. She pushed, slowly, so slowly, letting my lips relax to let her in.

And there she was, her hand inside me, up as far as the knuckles. It wouldn't go any further. She started to fuck me again with her wide, wide hand. I could hear the slippery sound as she moved it in and out of my wide-open pussy. By now I was panting with pleasure, it felt so damn good. And that tongue...dancing on my clit again....The more I relaxed, the more pressure Jayne applied with her hand....and suddenly, I felt the whole thing ease into my gaping pussy...past the knuckle...and up to her wrist.

"You're lucky I've got small hands," she said. "You wouldn't believe how horny this looks, me filling you up with my fist."

I looked down and watched her fisting me. I think it was her talking dirty...and not just the sight and feel of her entire hand in my hole...which pushed me over the edge. I grabbed the duvet, tight, and started to buck up and down on the bed, pushing my whole body against her hand...letting her fill me and stretch me....the feeling just overwhelmed me. Waves of pleasure, so so horny, came over me, as I succumbed to my second lesbian orgasm.

"Jayne..." I screamed. "Oh, Jayne"....and with that, I bucked to my cimax on her wet fist.

"I think you're ready..." she whispered in my ear, as I continued to spasm with pleasure. "Ready to try my strap-on..."

FitJim
FitJim
47 Followers
12