Young Black Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Once again, Tanya whispered to the man whose cock felt so good. "Let's just stay like this for a while. I love the feel of your big, hard cock filling me."

That was more than alright with Howard. With every movement either of them made, he felt thrills of pleasure coursing through his body. After a minute of inaction, though, he slowly drew his cock back from the warm, wet home it had found, paused with just the tip still inside, and thrust back into Tanya's pussy. She felt it cramming her again and fucked back to meet it, and their bodies came wetly together again. They sighed from the exquisite pleasure they were sharing on the bed, and Howard drew his cock back again.

This stroke was the same as the first, as was the next one and the many more that followed. Their movements were slow and in unison, as they both wanted to receive the most pleasure from the fucking, besides providing the most for each other. Howard was plunging his cock straight into Tanya's pussy, with little contact with her clit, so their climaxes would build slowly to a peak as they continued their leisurely coupling.

For almost twenty minutes, they fucked like that, whispering how good it felt. As the teenager's pleasure mounted toward what she knew would be a great orgasm, her body began rocking from side to side while her head tossed back and forth on the pillow. She knew she was close to cumming, and whispered into the ear by her mouth how to make it even better.

"I'm ready to cum, Howie. Start fucking my clit."

He knew what she meant, and he was ready too. Still allowing the hotsy room to move under him, he moved higher on her body so he would be fucking down into her, with more contact between her clit and his cock. He started fucking faster too, because he knew he would not be able to keep from climaxing and filling his condom with semen. From the first stroke in the adjusted position, Tanya whimpered with joy.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! Now, really give it to me and make me cum."

Howard wanted nothing more than to do just that, and he drove his cock in and out at the increased pace, feeling her clit raking the top of his hard shaft both going in and coming out. The movements of her body became more erratic under him, and her hands started stroking his sides and back, and her legs started kicking out and back in time with his cock plunging into her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Tanya whimpered in the same tempo as the many movements of their bodies. "Yeah! Yeah! Make me cum!"

Her body was thrashing all over the bed, and Howard was writhing too, from the incredible pleasure the young woman's pussy was giving him and the effort he was still making to bring her to an orgasm before he climaxed himself.

His efforts were rewarded. "Oh god," she cried out ecstatically. "I'm cumming!"

Tanya's movements became even wilder as she rammed her pussy back to meet the man who was pounding his cock into her. She bucked and tossed, and dug her fingernails into Howard's back, drawing blood in the process. Howard felt his back being lacerated, but felt no pain, because of the incredible delights her pussy was giving him and the pride he felt in making the young woman cum in such a wild way. He felt even better when she warbled, more loudly and joyfully of her thunderous climax.

After her great orgasm, Tanya relaxed completely on the bed, like a puddle of warm chocolate milk, but Howie didn't stop or even slow down. Being a nice guy, he always wanted to finish last, and he had been controlling the explosion that had been building up inside him like a geyser building up pressure. Once his partner had finished cumming, he released his control and, less than a minute later, his own climax welled up, seemingly from his entire body, even his toes and fingers. The geyser erupted, and he shot a burst of cum into his condom. He still didn't stop, but continued driving his cock into the hotsy's pussy until he had ejaculated twice more. He was done then, and sprawled on top of Tanya's sexy body.

They lay in a happy pile, resting and catching their respective breaths, until Hoard began speaking about Tanya's ostensible reason for being there. "The rest of the class doesn't know it yet, but I have an exam scheduled for Tuesday. It's all written, so I'll give you a copy of the questions and a list of the answers, and you can take it home and make yourself a crib sheet and turn the test in to me after class that day. It has fifty questions, and you can decide how many of them you want to have right."

"Thanks, Howie. I think I'll settle for 98% this time. That's good enough to keep up my average, and I don't want any of the other students to be envious or suspicious of me because of my getting test scores that are too high."

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Howard and Tanya had and will continue having for the rest of the school year. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12