Young Blood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

Blood.

I began to scream, the handful of red liquid dropping from my cupped hands, yet leaving them deeply stained. As my panic began to rise, so too did the current. The blood level of the river was rising, and pushing me harder and harder. My feet slipped away from whatever was beneath them. I was being carried along helplessly in a morbid river, to God only knew where. I didn't want to know. I curled myself up helplessly and placed my hands over my eyes, awaiting whatever was to come.

Suddenly the speeding liquid rose me up, then abruptly came crashing down hard on me, as I landed... where was I? I rolled over, my eyes wide open. I was lying comfortably in a warm bed, the sheet up to my chest, my clothes gone, and perfectly clean. A mirror was attached to the ceiling, allowing me to look up at myself. As I looked, I suddenly realized I wasn't alone. In the reflection, I could see Elizabeth's shining golden gaze and beautiful smile looking back at me. I turned my head to the side, and there she was, smiling back at me. She began rolling over to me, placing her naked body on top of mine. She reached a hand down, and took hold of my hardening shaft, and gracefully impaled herself. She began moving rhythmically on top of me, her face against the side of mine, her breathing loud in my ear. I embraced her with fervor, gracious to be in contact with her again.

Casually, I spared another glance at the mirror above me. I didn't really notice anything for a moment; then I did a double take. The hair I saw on the reflection of the girl humping me wasn't black. It was dirty blonde. And in a ponytail. As she turned her head to the side briefly, I was able to make out her features and saw that it was not Elizabeth at all. It was Alicia.

Suddenly my own reflection began smiling at me. An open-mouthed, toothy smile. Toothy as in with fangs. "You know what you want," my doppelganger said to me. With that, he turned to the girl on him and sunk those fangs into her neck.

"NO!" I screamed.

The girl who was on top of me raised her head up to look at me with a fanged smile. This one was actually Elizabeth. "'No,' what?" she asked me. "After all, you're perfect for it!"

"No! Get away!" I sat up hard, pushing her away from me—

Rrrriiiiiinnnnggg!

I sat up in bed, panting deeply. I slowly turned my head towards the ringing phone by my bedside that had woken me up. With a sigh, I collapsed back onto my pillow, holding one hand on my head and extending the other to pick up the receiver. "Hello?" I groaned.

"Vincent!"

"Alicia?"

"Where the hell have you been?" she demanded.

"Alicia, what time is..." I started to say, before turning to look at the clock and becoming utterly dumbfounded. 4:49 p.m. "Oh."

"Don't tell me you've been in bed all day!"

"Apparently I have, as a matter of fact. I guess I'm just kind of not feeling well." That actually wasn't really a lie. I did feel kind of funky. "I don't know how, but my roommate talked me into going to a frat party with him. I guess I'm suffering the consequences now."

"You drink too much?"

The prospect of telling her what really did happen didn't sit well in my stomach. (Actually, there were a few things that didn't seem to be sitting well in my stomach.) "I don't really remember a lot of what I did."

"Well, I guess you know what to say the next time you get invited."

"Boy do I."

"We still on for Saturday? Which is tomorrow, by the way?"

I grinned in spite of my discomfort. "Absolutely."

"All right! Hope you feel better!"

"Me too. Thanks! Bye."

"Bye."

Slowly, I hung up the phone and stood up. I reasoned that a little bit of natural light might do me good, so I opened the blinds. Instantly I regretted it. My arm flew up to my face in a frantic effort to block out the intense light. I waited a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light, but they weren't doing so. In fact, I suddenly realized it wasn't just my eyes. My whole body felt like it was burning. I immediately closed the blinds again and dropped to the ground, huddling up against my bed, breathing as if I had just escaped from a snake pit.

Every part of me hurt. I didn't know how to describe what the inside of me felt like, but I knew I felt burnt on the outside. All I could really do was crawl back into my bed. I lay there for a while, my mind completely blank of anything except discomfort. My breathing came slow and heavy.

Finally the door to the dorm room opened, and in walked Larry. "Hey, Vince, you're finally awake man!"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, hi Larry."

"Damn, man, you must have gotten into some pretty serious shit last night! You were so out cold I had to check your pulse to make sure you weren't dead! Where were you last night, anyway?"

A smirk found its way to my mouth. Telling this to Alicia would have been one thing. Telling it to Larry was something else entirely. "As a matter of fact, I was upstairs last night. Getting laid."

The look on Larry's face was absolutely priceless. "You're shitting me, right?"

"I'm a hundred percent serious! That girl I mentioned yesterday? I met her again at the party, she took me upstairs, and I boned her brains out!"

"Fuck, man! That's great! I take back anything I ever said about you. You're a real man after all!"

"And she was a real woman, let me tell you," I said, opting to give the kind of details Larry would care about. "I mean, hell, that had to be the sweetest pussy on God's green earth! And if I didn't know better, I'd have said she had a pair of watermelons on her chest!" Those weren't my priorities, of course. That was just me talking to Larry.

He flopped down on his bed, propping his hands behind his head. "Now you're talking my language, man!" I chuckled inwardly to myself.

I must have dozed off, because the next time I looked around the room, it was dark. Larry was gone. The clock read 10:23 p.m. Also, I felt better. I felt strong. I wouldn't exactly say I felt fit as a fiddle—not that I've ever really understood that phrase—but the peculiar sickness was gone. I got up and walked around, not bothering to turn on the light. It didn't seem necessary. I didn't need it to see that Larry had left a porn magazine sitting open on his bed, opened to a page with some big-breasted bimbo down on her knees with her mouth open and lots of guys all around stabbing their big weapons at her. I turned my gaze away from that, shaking my head. I took a peek through the blinds at the nighttime grounds outside. I was feeling the need for some fresh air, so I made up my mind to take little walk around off campus.

I emerged from the dorm building onto the grass and into the cool night air. It felt magnificent. I casually wandered about, savoring the delightful feeling all around me. Okay, I didn't feel completely at ease. There was one other thing I felt a need for. The problem was that I had no idea what. This was an utterly alien longing to me. No, not a longing. A craving. Something inside me wanted something badly, and I had no idea how to calm it.

As I wandered, I noticed a young woman out walking her little dog approaching. Some part of me seemed eager for a little companionship, as I found myself approaching her. "Hi!" I called to her as I drew nearer. "Nice night to be out in, isn't it?"

She looked up at me with an awkward smile. "Um, yes, it is, I guess." As I came closer, the little dog began yapping at me. "Jasper!" she snapped at the dog. "Don't be obnoxious!"

I hardly even noticed, but I was still coming closer to her. She continued talking to me. "So, are you a student here, or..."

"Yes, I am. It's a good school."

I didn't know why at the time, but as she looked at me, all of a sudden she began looking rather uncomfortable. "Yes, well I'm sure it is..." The dog continued its yapping as my feet carried me ever closer to her. "I, uh, it was... very nice talking to you..." Her face was steadily crossing the line between looking uncomfortable and looking scared. "...but I've really got to get my dog home... and myself home too, of course, you know..." By now I was nearly within arms reach of her. She was beginning to back away. "...so if you could just... not come... any... closer, please..."

The next few minutes were something of a blur. I seem to recall having that young woman in my arms. I remember hearing more yapping from that dog for a moment. And I remember something warm and delicious running down my throat.

The moment passed. I stood straight and sighed loudly with satisfaction. Whatever the strange craving plaguing me had been, I had satiated it.

Then I looked down.

There she lay, lifelessly sprawled on the ground. Her head rested sideways, pointing the two bloody little wounds on her neck upward. The little dog had quickly gotten the hell away from me. Horrified, I fell backwards into a sitting position on the grass and put a hand to my mouth. My jaw was wet. I slowly drew my hand away to observe the deep crimson on my fingers.

In a flash, I leapt to my feet and bolted for the dorm building. I crashed in through the door, ran up to my level and barged into the bathroom. I screeched to a halt in front of the sink and turned the water on full blast. I ran my hands under the flow, first to wash the blood off, then to get a handful to splash my face. For more than one reason, too. When I looked up in the mirror, I saw a trickle of blood running down from both corners of my mouth. That as well as the oppressive heat of what I'd just done needed to be washed away. I threw the water over myself and leaned forward, resting my weight with my hands on the sides of the sink. Everything would have been quiet were it not for my breathing.

Then I realized something. The reflection of myself I'd seen had been... different, shall we say. A certain feature about me had changed. For a moment I wasn't entirely sure I'd seen it. Slowly I raised my head, dreading that I might be right about what I'd seen. I leaned in closer to the mirror and pulled my lips back. I still saw them. I had to reach up and touch them to confirm that they were actually real, that I wasn't just imagining this. But it was true. I had fangs.

I could barely maintain my balance on the floor. I turned out the light, held my hands to the sides of my head, staggered out of the bathroom and collapsed onto my bed. Over and over, the questions played in my head.What's happened to me? I had a terrible feeling in my gut I knew the answer to that. The more pressing question, however, was: What now?

All at once, the bed shifted, as if from the weight of another person moving on it. I rolled over in a snap to find out who was here with me. The only light in the room came from the moonlight streaming in through the partially opened blinds, but that was all I needed to make out Elizabeth's golden eyes. Not to mention her smooth, gleaming body, completely unclothed. And the sharp fangs in her mouth, which for once wasn't smiling. She just looked at me passionately. "Elizabeth..." I started to exclaim, but she quickly put a finger to my lips.

"I knew I was right when I chose you, Vincent. I knew you'd be perfect."

"Perfect for what?"

"For me."

That said, she brought her lips down and tenderly kissed me. I had more questions I needed to ask her, and I wanted them answered now, but right then, against Elizabeth's irresistible charm, all protests were futile. And it didn't take her long to make me forget those questions anyway. All I could do right then was kiss her back.

She violently yanked my shirt up and moved her head down, before her tongue started making swirls about my chest. Further and further down her tongue danced, while her hands worked to undo my pants and ultimately jerked them down. She took hold of my stiff member in one hand and ran her lively, dancing tongue up along it, stopping for a moment to dance about some when she reached the top. Then she lowered down to the bottom and repeated the motion. I shut my eyes and rolled my head back, my questions all but forgotten for the moment, as she continued to service me.

I looked up at her again as the tongue play ceased, and I saw now that she was changing positions. She brought her leg up over me and sat vertically straddling me as she lowered herself once again onto me. Her hips began thrusting back and forth. Both of us were breathing heavily now. Unable to restrain myself, I reached my hands up and clasped her by the breasts, to which she responded by placing her own hands on the backs of mine and intertwining our fingers.

She leaned forward after a few minutes, placing her hands above my shoulders, and looked at me, eye to golden eye. "You know," she said between breaths and mild cries, "being chosen... is a rare thing... I know you're scared now... I was scared too... but you'll make peace with it... I know you will."

I wanted to ask her what she meant. I didn't. Questions could wait. Right now, it was starting to brew. She placed her hands on my chest and began straightening up again, moaning more loudly now. As my buildup reached a crescendo, I stiffened out as did she. I felt her snatch contract on my at about the same time as I shot off into her. As we both subsided, she collapsed onto me. This time, I felt no strange after effects. I felt like I figured I should have after such an act: somewhat exhausted, but not horribly drained and weak. And now I was beginning to understand why.

I quickly remembered the questions I had. It was time for answers. I decided to forgo the long inquiry and just ask her straight up: "What did you do to me?"

She raised her head and flashed me her incredible smile. "I think you know what I did." I had a heart-wrenching feeling that she was right. "I made you like me. We're the same now." Then she said it. The exact thing I knew she would, but hoped she wouldn't, say. "I made you a vampire."

To Be Continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers
12