Young Blood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

People began filing out of the ballroom. I still hadn't moved from my seat. I watched as Patrick moved to go offstage, which led him in Tanya's direction. Tanya had just finished putting out her cigarette and rose from her seat with that proud grin still pasted to her face. She took Patrick's arm and gave him a little peck on the cheek and walked off with him.

"That bitch," I heard Elizabeth mutter. "I always knew Tanya was a manipulative little slut, but I never thought she'd go this far."

"You really think he's doing this for Tanya?" Alicia asked.

"Well, I know Patrick's a pureborn," Elizabeth said, "and I know he's never thought all that highly of humans, but he's never been the type to take such a radical stance against them. Tanya, on the other hand, thinks humans are good for nothing but food."

"So she's grabbed a hold of Patrick's strings and she's pulling them," I commented.

"Yes, in a kinky little Tanya sort of way." I needed no explanation as to what she meant by that.

As we stood up and headed out the door, Alicia suggested, "Maybe we should try talking to Patrick about this?"

"Well no offense," said Elizabeth, "but I don't think Patrick takes the opinions of new young bloods very seriously."

"But he might take you seriously," I said to her. "I mean, you've been a vampire since you were a kid, so he's probably more likely to listen to you."

Alicia and I both looked at her; she shrugged. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try."

"In the meantime, though," I added, "didn't you say there was something else you wanted me down here for?"

A wicked smile cracked its way into both their faces. "By Golly, you're right!" Alicia exclaimed. "We would've forgotten all about that!"

Elizabeth scoffed. "Maybe you would have. Not me."

"So what is it anyway?"

The two of them exchanged a mischievous glance, and each of them suddenly grabbed one of my arms. "Come with us, Vincent," Elizabeth mused. "You're going to love it."

I wasn't sure whether to be excited or worried. They led me to the end of the lobby into the hall of the SVA dorms, and into their room. There didn't appear to be anything special there; no big surprise waiting for me or any special set up. Instead, all they did was carry me toward the computer chair which happened to be facing toward the bed. "Sit!" commanded Elizabeth.

Unsure, I took a seat and looked up at them. "What is this?"

In a flash, both of them crossed their arms and yanked their tops over their heads. "This," Elizabeth announced, "is our little attempt to entertain you." With that, the two of them turned to each other and pressed themselves together, tits mashing into each other, engaging in a tender lip-lock.

"Are we succeeding?" Alicia briefly broke the kiss to ask.

"I'll let you know when I see more," I mused.

"You're learning," Elizabeth smiled, before clamping back down on Alicia's lips. Her hand reached behind Alicia's head and undid her ponytail, letting her dirty-blonde hair come cascading down. Alicia responded in turn, only with something a little more extreme: she unzipped Elizabeth's miniskirt and let it pool around her feet, leaving Elizabeth dressed solely in her sandals. She was quick to lose those too.

Alicia, still wearing her flip-flops and her cut-off denim shorts, took hold of Elizabeth's sides and maneuvered her over to the bed, where Elizabeth took a seat. Alicia began running wet kisses down her neck to her right tit, and began moving her lips and tongue in circles over the nipple. Elizabeth happily shut her eyes and placed a hand on the back of Alicia's head. Alicia gave the left nipple a quick flick with her tongue before continuing down. Elizabeth brought her knees up and placed her feet upon the bed as Alicia neared her crotch, and when she finally hit the you-know-where Elizabeth rolled her head back and moaned loudly.

One hand supported her weight while the other held tight onto the back of Alicia's head as Elizabeth writhed about where she sat, making as much noise as I'd ever heard her make. I don't think I'd even realized until then that my cock had emerged from my pants and was in my hand. It was like my hand had a mind of its own. Not that I was about to argue with it, of course.

When Elizabeth began to thrash, Alicia removed her mouth from her southern point and moved back up to her lips. Their tongues danced together and they put their hands around each other again as Elizabeth lay back on the bed. With Alicia kneeling on all fours above her, Elizabeth reached up and slowly peeled off Alicia's shorts, exposing her beautiful bare ass to me. She didn't hold it in my view for long, though, as Alicia rotated herself around, bringing her face into a hovering position above Elizabeth's treasure, and her own treasure hovering above Elizabeth's face. Then she lowered herself down.

If I had stepped out of the room I still would have heard them breathing. Elizabeth's hips squirmed up and down on the bed. Alicia's breathing wavered and her body shook like a vibrator. Elizabeth finally let go with a long moan, and Alicia soon followed with some happy little whines. I could hear Elizabeth growing gradually more excited by the minute, when suddenly her head dropped back on the bed, mouth wide open, eyes tight shut, wailing as if under torture. But having her mouth removed from Alicia's pussy didn't stop her from continuing her part; her hand crept up as she lay there and her fingers began probing Alicia wildly. Alicia grunted her approval, disengaging for just the briefest moment before continuing her oral service.

"Oh God, don't stop!" Elizabeth breathed. "Oh my God! Oh God!" Her breath froze for a heartbeat, and then she let loose with a glass-shattering cry. Alicia turned back around above her, bringing them back into another hungry lip-lock as the two girls rolled onto their sides in each other's embrace.

"Are you having fun, Elizabeth?" Alicia coyly asked.

"Hell yes," Elizabeth grinned. "But there's one thing that could make this even better."

"What's that?"

"If only we had a cock here." She tossed a mischievous look at me, and at the stiff thing growing out of my pants. "Like that one over there!"

"Hey Vincent," Alicia commanded, "bring your nice big juicy cock over here!" Hearing Alicia say things like that made me wonder if my load would last the time it took to walk over to them.

As soon as I was within reach from the bed they rose up, Alicia walked across the bed on her knees and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, while Elizabeth put her feet to the floor and lowered herself down to attend to my pants. Naturally, Elizabeth was the first one in position to attend to their new "toy" as soon as my clothes were gone, and she took hold of it and plunged it into her mouth with the kind of fervor that only Elizabeth has. She twisted her head around on it, while Alicia reached out and began stroking the base of it.

Now, as you can imagine, watching those two girls all that time had gotten me really worked up, so releasing the oncoming tide wasn't going to take much doing. And what they were doing now was all it took to cause me to pop. "Oh shit," I grunted, before pumping Elizabeth's mouth full of goop. She smiled, and gulped it all down, licking up that which dribbled out of her mouth.

"Uh-oh," said Alicia, "did he blow his wad already?"

"Yeah, that'll never do," Elizabeth shook her head. "Let's see what we can do to fix that, shall we?"

Alicia smiled, and hopped down off the bed and got down on her knees in front of me. Elizabeth, still holding my rod that had just started to deflate, pointed it over to Alicia, who wrapped her lips around it without even bothering to grab it first. Her head bobbed back and forth like she were engulfing a popsicle, and already I could feel the blood rushing back into my shaft for a little more. Alicia slowed her head movements after a moment, and began getting more active with her tongue. When Elizabeth leaned over and licked the side of the shaft, Alicia slid her lips off the head and began running along the side with her tongue, allowing Elizabeth to do likewise on her side.

I sighed with a smile, and put a hand on each girl's head, running my fingers through their hair. Alicia briefly looked up at me, but Elizabeth remained diligently focused on what she was doing. A sudden idea hit me, and I yanked my cock back without warning, and suddenly they were making out with each other again before they even realized it. They both looked up at me and laughed.

"I already got off," Elizabeth said as they arose and climbed back onto the bed, "so you get him first."

"Works for me," Alicia grinned. She rotated around and positioned herself on her hands and knees, her backyard pointing towards me. She patted herself on the ass cheek twice and said, "Come over here, you." I eagerly got onto the bed and crawled over to her, took hold of her rump and slid my way into her.

"Oh, yeah!" Elizabeth grinned.

"Ohhh, yeah!" Alicia groaned.

And off I went, pounding my way into her. Elizabeth constantly cheered me on: "Oh yeah, fuck her! Come on, fuck her pussy! Yeah!"

"Oh God!" Alicia moaned.

"That feel good? Is he fucking you good? Do you like that?"

"Oh yeah! I like that! It feels good... OH FUCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD!" I'm positive she had to be cumming at the moment she screamed like that. I had been with Alicia twice before (which of course, you should already be aware of), but I certainly didn't recall her sounding like this; so loud, or so dirty.

Alicia suddenly bolted upright, her ass still thrust back to accept me into her, but her upper body vertical and her arms reaching behind her to embrace my neck. On impulse, I pulled her hair to the side and bit into her at the base of her neck and shoulder. She gasped, and went stiff for a moment, until I released her. Elizabeth seized the opportunity and leaned over to make out with me, allowing her to get a little taste of Alicia's blood.

Elizabeth suddenly maneuvered in front of Alicia, drew a fingernail across the top of her bust, and smeared some of her own blood over her tits. When Elizabeth placed a hand on the back of Alicia's head, Alicia leaned forward and began lapping up the glistening red fluid off of her sumptuous globes. (I know this part I'm describing must seem a little freaky to you, but amongst vampires, biting each other and sharing each other's blood is considered to be extremely sensual. The pain doesn't really bother us, either; one of the little perks about being a vampire is that you can heal really fast.)

I decided to pull out of Alicia now and spread out on my back. "Elizabeth, why don't you come over here now," I mused. She responded in the typical Elizabeth kind of way and hopped over to where I lay, mounted my crotch like a saddle, and slowly impaled herself upon me.

"Oh, yeah, this is a good cock," she mused as she rode back and forth upon it. Alicia knelt over me from above my head, mouth open wide, and our tongues did a quick little tango. She leaned a little farther forward then, allowing my eager lips access to her tempting tits. Slowly she continued inching forward, my mouth working on whatever part of her happened to be above me at the time, until her clit found me and she raised herself up straight. She moaned out her delight, and I heard a giggle escape between Elizabeth's happy grunts. I couldn't exactly see very well what was happening above me, but I'm pretty sure I know the sound of two girls making out when I hear it.

Shortly after I both felt and heard Elizabeth come to a roaring climax, I could tell I was just on that brink again myself. "Oh golly, here it comes," I grunted all of a sudden, taking hold of Elizabeth's hips, stopping her motions. They both took the hint and got off me as I stood up straight on the bed. They knelt upright beneath me, mouths wide open, tongues hanging out as I jerked myself like mad. And then it came, spraying all across them, dribbling down their faces and off the tips of their fangs, into their giggling mouths. I collapsed in a heap on the bed as they proceeded to lick each other clean.

When they were finished with each other, they lay down themselves, one of them curled up on each side of me. Lying there, in the warm, naked embrace of two gorgeous girls, this was a vacation if I'd ever seen one. I could've died happy right then.

"Hey, Vincent," Alicia whispered, "about what I said about needing some time to get things straight?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm officially done now."

To be continued...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers