Young Blood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

That's when I noticed what the two of them were wearing: Fishnet body suits. That's all. Vanessa in red, Rachel in green. Like that really matters. The crisscrossed threads wrapped over the majority of their bodies, yet hid nothing, while still leaving their hairless pink pussies completely uncovered. "It's your lucky day, Vincent my boy!" said Rachel. "You just picked up two chicks for the price of none!"

I noticed Alicia looking a little dismayed and confused. That's when Jonathan decided to swoop in and fix things. "Hey Alicia, since he's getting my girl, you mind if I get his?" She took a look at me, shrugged, and then accepted the approach of his hands.

I checked around quickly for Elizabeth, and found her about four feet away from her miniskirt, leaning forward with her hands pressed against the wall while Thomas went at her from behind. The girl had wasted no time.

Before I even knew what was happening, my pants were on the floor, and Rachel's lips were on my cock. "Hey," said Vanessa, "I wanted first taste!"

Rachel popped me out long enough to giggle, "You snooze you lose!" Vanessa actually laughed, and with my lower part being taken, she settled for a taste of my lips. She was aggressive, I'll tell you that. When she was finished with that, she lowered to her knees (at which point I noticed the way her hand was moving downstairs) and shared some tongue with Rachel. Rachel proceeded to feed me to her, before standing up, yanking my shirt off, and offering me her own lip-to-lip treatment. She was a little more tender, but no less hungry.

Moments later I felt Vanessa's lips remove themselves from me. She lay down flat on her back, knees raised and apart. "Can you come down here with that big thing now?" she asked sweetly, still fingering her clit. I couldn't help sparing a glance at Alicia, whose dress had now been rolled into a black band around her midsection and was down on all fours with Jonathan giving her all he had. She looked back, and smiled at me. I needed no further encouragement. I lowered down and gave Vanessa what she wanted.

Her head rolled back into the floor, her eyes closed and her teeth clenched together as I slid in and out of her. Her finger began moving over her little spot that much faster, while Rachel proceeded to rip the fishnet from Vanessa's right tit and apply her tongue to it. I saw Vanessa's mouth open, but it became hard to tell at first if the moan I was hearing was actually coming from her. I was suddenly surrounded by a lot of them. By watching her mouth, though, I was able to distinguish her cries from the crowd, and she was making a lot of them.

Rachel crawled on top of Vanessa, and suddenly my view of the girl I was doing became limited to her arms and legs. I couldn't tell exactly what the two of them were doing to each other (though I could hear some more fishnet ripping), but I found the opportunity had suddenly presented itself to change things up a bit. Without warning, I removed myself from Vanessa, and raised myself just a fraction of an inch to Rachel's opening. The way her head snapped back suddenly told me she was just as surprised as I'd hoped she'd be. "Oooo..." (I'm fairly certain that came from her.)

I hooked my fingers into her red curls and pulled her head back. She tilted her head to the side as I did this, and I could see her face now: eyes squeezed shut and mouth dropped open. Vanessa's head poked out from under her and giggled up at me.

When I felt Rachel's first orgasm, I began alternating between the two while they continued their oral treatment of each other. At one point during this, I took a moment to look around me. All I can say is, my God! Hump City! I'm going to leave out a detailed description of what the place looked like; your imagination can probably do a better job of that. I stopped when I spotted Tanya, who of course was in the middle of the room with every hole she had filled, with two or three more guys standing around her waiting for their turns to fill one. Bunch of horny sheep.

When I felt myself approaching the edge, I pulled out of Rachel and beat the head against her ass to give her the message. She took it, and rolled off to the side of Vanessa. The two of them remained pressed together, their tongues dancing with each other and each with a hand busy with her own clit while I knelt above them, jerking myself mad. At last I released my stream across both their now exposed tits, and they laughed and cheered. They lay there happily licking the white ooze off of each other, while I sat back for a breath.

"Elizabeth's right about you," Vanessa beamed, "you are a tomcat!"

Before I could say anything in response, someone grabbed me by the shoulders and yanked me down to the floor before smothering me with her lips. By now I probably shouldn't have to tell you who that was. "Surprise!" said Elizabeth.

"By now it shouldn't be, but for some reason it still is."

"We've got something special planned now," she smiled. "Stay right there." It was then that I noticed Alicia and Jonathan standing there. "Jonathan, lie on the floor next to Vincent, please," she instructed. Jonathan promptly obliged her and lay flat by my left. Elizabeth turned to Alicia now. "Who do you—wait, hold on." She took hold of the rolled up dress around Alicia's midsection, the only thing she was wearing, and slid it down her body to leave her completely in the flesh. "There, that's better. Now, who do you take?"

"I want Vincent," she said, looking soulfully into my eyes.

"All right," Elizabeth nodded, and knelt between Jonathan's legs while Alicia knelt between mine. "First thing is to put some life back into these two." With that she took hold of Jonathan's limp rod and engulfed it with her lips, just before Alicia did likewise with me. What they were attempting to accomplish didn't take long; I was ready for more in less than a minute.

When I checked over at Vanessa and Rachel, I found they were far from finished either. The remains of their fishnet suits completely discarded now, they sat facing each other, each with her left leg over the other's right, and the hand that wasn't supporting her weight massaging the point where their pussies were grinding together. Rachel had her head back and her mouth open, while Vanessa's hung open in a big smile as her happy cries came out of it.

Elizabeth and Alicia arose to their knees once they had gotten us up and ready again. "You ready now?" Elizabeth asked Alicia.

Alicia breathed a moment, then said, "Yeah, I'm ready."

With that, Elizabeth bit into the palm of her left hand, while Alicia did likewise with her right. Then they put their bloody hands together and interlocked their fingers. "Now breath with me," Elizabeth instructed. They began breathing together, in through the nose, out through the mouth. Then, hands still joined, they mounted us simultaneously.

At first, the only thing that seemed strange, was the way they continuously kept their hands together as they rode the two of us. After a minute or two, though, I began to notice something more. The grunts they both started making seemed much harder than any I'd heard either of them make. Especially Alicia. I could tell a few things by looking at their faces; Elizabeth's head tilted back and forth as her mouth hung open in a big grin; she seemed to be simply enjoying this more than she usually did.

Alicia on the other hand looked like she was being completely overwhelmed. I'd never seen her eyes and mouth open that wide, nor heard her scream so loud. Couldn't say I could complain; I was getting the best sex I'd ever had from her before!

Now, I've gotten pretty good at identifying when a girl orgasms, but there was a moment there when I began to wonder if I wasn't completely losing that skill. Just a couple minutes after the two of them started, Alicia had her first orgasm. And a hard one, too. "OH MY GODDDD!" The crazy thing, though, was that she seemed to have another onefive seconds later! Was that even possible? Less than a minute later the same thing seemed to happen again, but this time they were so close together that I had a hard time telling if they were separate or if she just had one really big one.

I didn't even announce when I was about to blow. They just seemed to know. They both removed the thing that was impaling them and held it in front of them with their free hands as they continued pumping their hips back and forth. Two white fountains suddenly erupted almost simultaneously.

Once that was over, the two of them finally disengaged hands and collapsed in a heap on the floor. Elizabeth looked exhausted to be sure, but still up-spirited and full of life. Alicia looked a complete wreck. "My God!" Alicia breathed. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life!"

"I know," Elizabeth chuckled. "I haven't done that in years!"

Slowly, deliberately, I sat up, my curiosity piqued. "Either of you mind telling me what just happened?"

Also slowly, Elizabeth sat up. "It's called a Blood Joining. It's this thing where we put our blood together, after a few preparations, and then whatever one of us feels, the other feels too as long as our blood remains in contact. So when we're both having sex while we do that, that basically means that the amount of pleasure each of us feels is pretty much doubled. Each time one of us cums, the other one feels it. Pretty cool, huh?"

"Well I don't know, you never shared this with me."

She shrugged, leaned in and whispered, "Nothing personal. It's a girl thing."

***

We were pretty much done after that, as were most of the people there. A few people still continued humping, but we were ready to go. We got up and started cleaning ourselves off and gathering our clothes together, although it did take a little while before Alicia was able to move again. Man, she was wiped!

On the way out, as chance would have it, Tanya stopped me. She seemed to be done by now too, as she had her red leather dress back on. "So, you enjoyed yourself, didn't you Vincent?"

"Yes, I did," I said through a sardonic smile. "I had plenty of fun doing things that had nothing to do with you. And oh, by the way, my stance on the issue of humans still hasn't changed."

She sighed and put her hands on her hips, tilting her head to the side. "You're just impossible, you know that?"

"Well I'm glad you finally understand that," I scowled.

"Yeah, you're just completely nuts anyway," Alicia added. "I mean, if you turn everyone in the world into a vampire, whose blood are we going to drink?"

There was a moment of silence, in which Tanya just stared at her. Then she just completely cracked up laughing. When she'd calmed herself enough to form words, she sputtered out, "Y-you've...you've got this all wrong, you little ditz! I never had any plans of turning everyone in the world! I only wanted this school!"

"Really failing to see the difference here," I muttered.

"I just want us to become stronger, so that we can stop hiding from the humans. I just want there to be enough of us out there that we can take our proper place in nature."

"Proper place in nature?" I said.

"As the dominant species on this planet, of course," she laughed. "We're the stronger race; the humans are the ones who should be hiding from us, not the other way around!"

I shrugged. "Well I disagree. And I'm going to continue opposing you on this issue. I don't care what you do."

"Really?" she said, raising an eyebrow. As I turned to leave, I heard her say behind me, "That's a theory I'd like to see tested." I didn't even turn around. I don't know why, but I found I wasn't afraid of her.

Now, like everybody I suppose, there are little moments in my life that I wish I could go back and correct. If I were given a time machine that could only be used once, and had to pick one particular moment of my life I'd like to rewrite, I'm not entirely sure what it would be, but that moment right there, when I turned my back on Tanya, would be very high on my list of choices.

If I'd only known just how far she would go.

To be concluded...

icehead
icehead
158 Followers