Young Bride Satisfies Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
She moves from brother to best friend.
2.8k words
119.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imagine13
imagine13
66 Followers

Part II.

As soon as we get to my apartment that night we head straight to the computer to download the pictures from the weekend at my brother Dane's. As I open them one at a time the memories come flooding back for the both of us. I've had her put on a pair of lacy pink panties, not telling her why. I have her sit on my lap as we scroll through the pictures and I massage her pussy. She cums twice in the panties before I finally take them off to impale her myself. In the throws of passion she asks me what was with the panties. I tell her that I intend to mail them to Dane tomorrow so that he can smell them, imagining her pussy as he jerks off to her pictures. She begins to buck as she cums at the thought. She cums at least three times before finally passing out in an exhausted, sticky heap. After four sessions of her moaning "Dane" and me replying with grunts of "Katwoman", Katy evidently tires – at least temporarily – of the thought of Dane.

I enter her for our final round of the night. My erect cock slides effortlessly into her stretched vagina. I lean down and lick up her body, from under her right breasts, across the valley that divides the mounds, up her neck and to her ear as I dig into her forcefully with my meat. "Ungh," she grunts, "Oh, Chris, I've been wanting this for so long."

"Chris?" I reply. She grits her teeth and nods emphatically with her eyes shut tight – an image of Chris's naked body floods her mind like a film projector on a white screen..

"Well then. I think we can work with this," I proclaim as I roll us over so she ends up in the cowboy position on top of me. I push her shoulders lightly so she knows that's the position I want her to stay in. As she grinds down on my aching cock I reach over to the nightstand with my left hand and grab my cell-phone. I flip it open and turn on the camera. I get Katy in focus, from just below her breasts to the top of her head.

"Lock your fingers together and rest them above your head," I tell her. Without a word she complies – she even lowers her head to her right, letting her lips part and a determined look wash across her face. I take a picture of this, getting her face, down past her tits to her stomach. Then another from above her breasts all the way down to my own stomach, my cock hidden deep within her curves, exposing her trimmed bush. I proceed to send one to Chris and Jim, not telling Katy which one I'm sending. "I just sent that to Chris, he should see it when he wakes up in a few hours." Katy holds her body still and begins to shake as her hips move in tight circles. "Oh and I wasn't sure, but just to cover all our bases I sent one to Jim too."

"Which one did you send?" she spits out as her cum runs down my balls.

"You may never know," I tease. "Although I suppose if you were feeling really tenacious you could just ask them. Why? Which one did you want me to send?"

She slows down from her climax, takes her right hand from the top of her head and places it just above her breast, proceeding to slide it down her body, making sure to go all the way under until she touched my penetration.

"What if I sent one to each?" I inquire.

"Who got my pussy?" she answers.

"I think the bigger question is, who will be getting your pussy?"

"Both please" she answers with a devilish grin.

The following Friday we've made plans to go out with Chris for some drinks. After work I pick Kat up and meet Chris out at Raoul's Velvet Room for a drink. Katy wears the new outfit I bought her. The pink halter-top silk blouse shows an ample amount of cleavage and holds tight to her breasts.

After ample cocktails we all get out on the dance floor begin to move to the music. Katy turns her attention to Chris as he grinds his way down her body to the beat of the music. I watch his eyes and see them glued to her tits, their curves and the exposed skin down to her bra. My cock begins to swell as I remember showing him the pictures of her on Bourbon Street at his apartment one time and the phone pic I sent him last week - the real thing now less than two inches from his face as he wishes he were seeing it without the shirt.

By 11 we're bored with the club scene and ready to kick back for a bit, so we end up going back to Chris's apartment and getting baked beyond belief. Late in the night Chris and I whisper as Katy sleeps beside me on the couch.

"You wanna see her tits for real?" I ask, my heart about to beat out of my chest.

"Yeah! But would she do that?"

"I bet she would. She tends to get really horny when she smokes, and now that she's had a nap she won't be so tired as earlier."

I place my hand on Katy's shoulder and gently shake. She opens her eyes. Realizing where she's at she sits up and opens her eyes wide.

"Baby?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"I think Chris wants to see the same thing he saw in the picture."

"Now?"

"Sure, why not?"

Chris interrupts, "You don't have to if you're uncomfortable."

"No, no. It would be my pleasure."

She stands up and hands me the blanket, leaving her in her jeans and brown v-neck sweater. "You ready?" she asks us. We both nod enthusiastically. "Boys. I swear you're like puppets around women, and it's not like he can't see them now anyway," she says as she looks down at her chest and pulls her shirt taught over her rack. "But before I do this," she tells him, "You have to answer one question for me."

"Anything," he replies.

"Have you used that picture we sent to masturbate to?"

"Are you kidding? That's all I use now. I sent it from my phone to my computer so I could look at it on the large screen."

"If it's from your phone I bet it's shitty quality. I'll have Brad e-mail you some better ones." She walks over and stops right in front of Chris and lifts her shirt up and over her head – her bra-confined breasts lift up and drop back against her chest. Chris stares in awe as Katy just smiles with her hands on her hips. "Wanna see more?" she asks of him.

Without taking his eyes off her chest for a second Chris nods.

Kat fumbles with the hook behind her back for a minute. "Baby," she calls to me "I think it's stuck. Can you get it."

I stand up and walk to her, pausing to adjust the massive erection I harbor. I unhook the latch with no problem and slide the straps off her shoulders, running my hands all the way along to her tits. I can't help but to massage them for a minute, they feel so soft in my grasp.

"Are you gonna let him see them or not?" she asks.

"Sorry," I say as I return to my seat on the couch.

"Wow, those are... un-fucking-beleivable" is all Chris can manage to utter. Katy's tits hang heavy but supple not two feet from Chris.

"But Baby," I interrupt, "I said he wanted to see what was in the picture. How do you know it was that picture and not the other one? You never asked him so you couldn't know. I think you should cover both bases just to be sure," I say as I nod suggestively to her jeans.

"Man, you are just awful," she says as she starts undoing her belt. She gets her jeans undone. She hooks her thumbs in the sides, under the panties, and pushes the jeans and underwear down over her hips, down to her knees.

"Well I didn't see that picture but I definitely like what I see now!" Chris exclaims.

Without a word Katy steps out of her pants, sits down on the coffee table in front of us and spreads her legs apart. She leans back on one elbow and with her free hand, delicately fingers at her vagina. She rolls the lips through her fingers and occasionally runs a finger up the slit, I can see that her finger now meets little resistance through the slippery folds. Ever since she stopped taking the pill, she's been really horny and able to get really wet without much problem. She massages her pussy as we sit transfixed. Katy closes her eyes and lets her middle finger slip inside her hole. Immediately she starts to breathe irradically and whimper through her first orgasm.

"Honey, why don't you let him touch you?" I tell her as she's coming down from her climax.

Chris looks up at Katy's face for the first time in ten minutes and she stares right back and just nods subtly, standing up in front of him, her pussy so close to his face he can smell her musty scent. He reaches up like a nervous teenager, throwing a cautious glance my way before making contact. I give him an approving nod and he proceeds. He softly caresses her breast with first one hand, then another. She shutters as he brushes over her erect nipples.

Kat reaches down and runs a hand over her pussy once before retrieving Chris's right hand and moving it down to her wet opening. I can see him shaking. I can also see the bulge in his jeans that Katy has so generously given him. As his left hand massages her breasts, his right massages her hot cunt. She is so wet he finds it hard to avoid slipping two fingers up inside of her. She lets out a quiet moan as Chris slowly finger fucks my wife in front of me. She closes her eyes and stands there in ecstasy. Katy grabs Chris's head and pulls his face to her stomach. He kisses and licks all over her tight, soft stomach before leaning down to plant some soft kisses around the lips of her vagina. Katy lifts her leg to rest on the arm of his chair to give him clearer access to her honeypot. As he splits her lips with his tongue, he's got his fingers curled in to rub on her g-spot while the other hand is busy rolling her nipple.

Katy starts to shake almost uncontrollably and whimper as if trying to catch a breath of air. When her orgasm subsides, Katy leans down and lifts off Chris's shirt before pushing him back with force into the couch. She lowers herself down in front of him until she's on her knees. It's as Kat undoes his belt and pants that he shoots me that same questioning glance Dane did before he and Katy first fucked. I give him a nod of approval so he can turn his attention back to the vixen lowering her mouth around his 8 inch cock. She sucks the shaft hard, getting about 4 inches in before having to stop and pull it back. But by a few minutes into it, to my utter amazement, she's taking him almost to the hilt. She intensifies the feelings he experiences by humming, moaning and grunting as she sucks. She breaks up the monotony of up/down sucking by concentrating on the head. Twirling around it with her tongue like an ice cream cone.

I break from rubbing my own cock to whisper something to Katy. She smiles and nods. Chris looks confused as Katy stops her display and stands up. She steps out of her jeans and pushes Chris down on the couch so that he is laying. She moves up to his head and swings one leg around so that her pussy is right above his face. She lowers slowly down, far enough to give him just the hint of a taste before lifting back up and doing it again. After a few minutes she relents and moves her pussy to within reaching distance of Chris's mouth. Once there, Katy bends down and takes Chris's dick back into her mouth.

I stroke my cock furiously as I watch my young bride 69 with my best friend on his couch. Her tits smashed into his ribs, rubbing slightly as she moves her hips around. Chris has both arms hooked around Katy's legs. He's using one hand to spread her ass cheeks while the other is busy rubbing her asshole with her own lubricant as he feasts on her syrupy pussy. He licks her slit from bottom to top, perhaps even grazing her asshole as he passes. I can see him suck her lips into his mouth before exploring her depths with his tongue.

As she begins to shake into her second orgasm she pumps his dick in and out of her mouth like an oil derrick. As she cums, I see Chris swallow at least three times as her juices flow into his mouth. And likewise, he returns the favor, shooting his cum into Katy's warm, inviting mouth. She dutifully swallows it as she finishes her climax.

Now Chris is the only guy I know with this talent, but he can maintain an erection after he cums. I don't know how he does it but he does it. This talent surprises Katy at first as she thought they were all finished. She stares at his dick for a minute and when she sees that it's still upright as a flagpole she reaches up in disbelief and takes it into her hand and starts to stroke it.

"Wow, that's quite a talent," she tells him. She stands up and looks again at his dick. "Well I'm just going to have to try that on, or "in" shall I say." She then turns around and straddles Chris's still-hard cock. It's sticking straight up so she doesn't even have to direct it. She just lowers herself down and it slips right in. Well, the first few inches slip right in, the remaining 6 take some coercion. Before long she's gyrating on his dick in large circles, pressing him against every wall of her vagina. She surprises me when she begins to buck back and forth, up and down - typically uncharacteristic of her. She slouches over him and slams her pussy onto his cock with guttural wails. Their skin slaps together with each quick thrust. She's lost in her passion now as she unleashes herself on Chris. He's in obvious ecstasy as she cums once again - his eyes rolled back in his head and his hands, busy caressing her back, her sides, her ass. He moans through another orgasm, splashing her insides with his fertile cum.

Katy's spent. She lays on Chris's chest with his dick still inside her. I reach over and grab the bowl of nug and offer them a hit. They gladly accept and take a few strong hits a piece. I give it a minute to set in before I move in behind Katy on the couch. I sit between Chris's spread legs and rub Katy's back to get her good and relaxed. Chris looks up at me from underneath Katy. I motion for him to hold her tight. That's when I wet my hand with saliva and rub it all over my dick. When It's sufficiently slippery I move in for the kill. I slowly push my cock into Katy's tight, virgin asshole. She's startled and says "No!" as she tries to sit up. Chris tightens his hold on her as I push even further in. "No!" she repeats as I pull out a bit before digging all the way in.

"NOahhhhhh." she says as I fill her up. "Oooooh. Yeah that's okay," she says in concession. I give her a minute to adjust to this new penetration before I slowly start to work in and out. Chris finds my rhythm and starts to pump in and out in alternating strokes of me. Katy moans and gyrates her hips as she's taken to new heights. Chris and I's hands roam her body as we double team her. Within minutes she's whimpering through one intense orgasm after another. Inaudible "Fuck fuck fuck"s coming from her lips. Her muscles spasm and tighten and simultaneously Chris and I cum inside her.

"Whoa," I say as I slide off, "That was fucking awesome."

"Holy shit," says Katy.

"Yeah. Holy fucking shit," says Chris.

"Well, on that note," I say, "We should probably get home."

Katy doesn't argue as she is utterly exhausted.

We dress and leave. As we're walking out the door Chris says "Don't be strangers."

"Oh I don't think that'll be a problem," replies Katy as we wave a final goodbye and step outside.

imagine13
imagine13
66 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poor cuck really knows how to pick a wife.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Share of Friend

Can't be partial , brother got prolonged and a major share of Kate , while friend less

Waiting for more of this 'fantastic story.

CONGRATS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep going

Great story, there are plenty of ways this could go please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nuff sed

Well written, great story, vivid depiction, got me off. nuff sed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Young Bride Satisfies Brother in Law Wife finds her wild side while visiting brother.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend His girlfriend seduces his roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories