Young Bride Satisfies Brother in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imagine13
imagine13
66 Followers

Katy lifts her head up to look at Doug as she says, "Your turn now, I'm done." She then kisses him fully on the mouth, smashing her tongue into his. This lasts a good thirty seconds while he gropes her sides and ass, before she finally breaks away.

I scoot away to give them some room as Doug rolls her onto her back, still buried deep inside of her. He sits up on his knees and grabs her hips to pull her against his body, burying himself to the hilt again before sliding a pillow under her ass to keep her elevated. He then bends her knees, pushing her legs up toward her head. She bends her legs accordingly and lifts her ass up slightly to receive him fully. As he pushes his cock into my wife's cunt as deep as it'll go, Katy grimaces with pain as she has never been touched so deeply before. With that he pulls himself almost completely out of her vagina, then ever so slowly slides it back in. He continues this for about a minute before Katy grabs his ass, prompting him to fuck faster. I sit up and face Katy. I bend down and take her bouncing breast in my mouth. While my right hand is busy jerking myself off, my left ventures down to her mound. While Doug pumps her body, audibly forcing the air from her lungs, I rub circles just above her pussy, stimulating her clit.

"Hand me that camera," Doug tells me.

I sit up and get the camera for him. Doug switches the camera to movie mode and as he slowly shafts her pussy Doug he hits record. He pans from her face down, holding momentarily at her quivering chest before moving south to her stuffed vagina. He holds the camera there for a minute as he slowly pumps in and out of her pussy. He hands me the camera and tells me to keep recording as he lays down on top of her, beginning slow, methodic gyrations deep within her walls. "Now this will give me something to jerk off about until the wedding. Shit, even after the wedding," Doug adds.

I record a few more minutes of him riding her, sucking her tits and pulling her hair before putting it down and tending to my own self. Another five minutes pass before Katy has the strength built up for yet another mind-blowing orgasm. She closes her eyes and grits her teeth as the walls of her pussy contract around Doug's meat. She humps herself against each of his thrusts.

He can't hang on any longer. Doug tenses up. "Oh fuck Katwoman," he grunts - this is a nickname he gave to her years ago. Katy, realizing that he's about to cum she wraps her legs around his ass and pulls him hard against her. Doug squeezes her right tit with one hand as he sticks the tip of his finger in her asshole. He sucks hard on her left nipple as he tenses up and shoots his seed deep within her youthful womb. Realizing what's happening I, too, cum all over Katy's face as she writhes in ecstasy. Doug and I both collapse on the bed. Katy gets up to go take a quick shower to clean off. When she returns she does not dress. She lies between us naked. I roll to my left; Katy spoons me from behind, and Doug spoons her from behind. We all fall asleep almost immediately.

I wake up the following morning in the same position as I fell asleep, with Katy spooning me from behind, but now the bed is shaking. Katy's right arm reaches down as her hand grasps my cock. I turn my head to see Doug spooning her, fucking her from behind. She's pulls herself tight against me. I can feel her breasts smashed against my back. The hand job she's giving me feels incredible, but she soon loses concentration and grasps without stroking. I remove her hand, placing it on my chest. I place my own hand on my cock and begin to rub vigorously. Katy grasps at my chest and bites my lower neck as she moans through her first orgasm of the day. When it subsides she lifts her head up and whispers into my ear with a shaky voice, "My birth control is with my underwear."

At first I'm confused. What the fuck was she telling me this for, so her pills were... oh. Oh! Her birth control is back in Columbia! She hasn't been on it in over four days then. I almost cum at the thought.

"Don't worry," she tells me, "my period isn't for another four days."

Four days! That means she's ovulating. Fuck me!

I continue to rub myself but can't manage well because I'm curled up and being scooted off the bed. I reluctantly get up and move to Doug's computer chair. I swivel toward the bed and continue to rub my shaft. There before me is my beautiful wife curled up on her side, getting ravaged from behind by my brother.

Doug's hands have found their way around her -- one rubbing her groin and the other kneading her breasts. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She mouths the words "I love you." I mouth back "I love you too."

She then shuts her eyes to concentrate on the sex at hand. As her left leg lays pressed against the bed, she pulls her right knee upward, resting the bent leg on the bed. Now I can see Doug's cock sliding in and out of her, shiny from her juices. His meat slides back and forth as her hips hump back to try and meet his advances.

"Time to get up!" my mom yells from just outside the room.

"'kay!" I yell back, hoping she doesn't open the door to find Doug pounding my wife from behind and me watching with my dick in my hand.

"Hurry up, we want to go grab some breakfast!" she continues.

"We're cumming!" Doug yells as he grips Kat's chest.

Katy turns her head around to face him, staring into his eyes with her face contorted in agonizing ecstasy as she whimpers audibly, "Yeah, we're definitely cumming!" before pressing her mouth into his. She humps her pelvis back hard with her own juices mixing with Doug's as he cums deep in her fertile body. Seeing this before me I can't help blow my load all over my chest and stomach. Katy's the first to get up. As she walks to the bathroom gripping her vagina to prevent leakage, she passes by me and gives me a sweet, loving kiss on the mouth.

That day Katy wears a tight green t-shirt and khaki skirt that rests just above her knees -- her nipples apparent 90% of the time. We visit the Air Force base Doug works on. He's telling us about a simulator they use to play war games. He can show us how it works, but must do it one at a time. He shows my parents, then my sister, then Katy and finally me. When Katy comes out I notice her face is flushed and she's holding her legs together fairly tight. She excuses herself to the restroom.

When I get in there the room reeks of sex. I ask him, "Did you guys go at it again? You were only in here for five minutes."

"How do you expect me not to? She's the best fuck I've ever had! Those perfect tits and that tight, warm pussy. I can't keep my hands and mouth off 'em"

"This room is tiny, how'd you manage it in here?"

"Well, it happened like this. When we got in here I bent over the console to start the simulator. About a minute later she grabs my hand and turns me around. She's lifted up her shirt and it rests above her tits. She takes my hand and places it on her breast. I massage it passionately as we begin to kiss. She unzips my flight suit down as far as it would go and reaches in the hole of my boxers and pulls out my cock. I turn her around and push her against the console. She hikes her skirt up and hopps up on it. Does that girl ever where panties?"

"Not on this trip," I answer, "She told me she left them all back in Columbia."

"That's fuckin' awesome. Well anyway, that's how it happened. She was sitting on the console hunched over with her tits out and holding her legs back as I leaned over and licked up her pussy for a minute to get her good and wet - letting my tongue barely split the folds of the lips, ya know? By the way, she tastes amazing - I wouldn't mind having that for dinner every night. She kept her legs apart and used her hands to smash my head into her crotch. It was fucking awesome. I couldn't stand it anymore and stood up. I slid right into her. It only took a minute or two for us both to cum once I was inside her."

"Your ass is getting laid more than me! And by my own fucking wife no less!"

He shrugs. I shrug too. We leave and all go have lunch.

After lunch my mom and sister want to go do some shopping. My dad wants to take a nap. Feeling like a kid staying up late to watch Cinemax my heart begins to flutter with anticipation of what's surely to come. We get back to the apartment, my mom and sister leave and my dad goes in for his nap. Doug's talking on the phone to his fiancé while Katy and I head up to his bedroom.

I go into the bathroom to pee, and when I come out Katy is laying on Doug's bed stark naked, legs akimbo.

"And whom might you be waiting for?" I ask.

"A cock," she replies, "Whoever is first inside me wins."

"Well it's a good thing my dad didn't walk in."

"Ooo that could be fun!" she laughs.

She watches me as I strip down and practically dive on top of her. When I reach down and feel her cunt she is dripping wet. I waste no time and slide my cock in her. She moans to the penetration. I've had so much sexual tension building that I just start pounding her -- hard. Her tits are bouncing up and down as I shaft her. She squeezes my ass and bites my shoulder and neck.

Doug walks in, I don't even look at him. I whisper to Katy, "Look him in the eyes while I fuck you." I then throw my left leg over Katy's thigh and slide myself partially off her so her body is exposed as I fuck her. I run my tongue all around her breast, while she looks lustfully over at Doug, who is now naked and touching himself in his computer chair.

"I wanna move," Katy tells me.

Without a word I get off of her and give her some space so she can move to whatever position she wants. She gets on all fours and faces Doug.

"Okay, I'm ready," she says.

I scoot behind her and point my piece toward her vagina. I slip in with no problem and again begin to pound her. I straighten my back and hold onto her ass as I stuff her from behind. Her tits sway beneath her while she looks Doug in the eyes, occasionally breaking glance to watch his hand on his cock.

Five minutes pass before Katy says, "Hold up," to me and stands up off the bed. She walks over to Doug and, brushing the hair from her face, kneels in front of him. She takes his hand off his cock and scoops up his rod with her tongue. I watch impatiently as she bobs up and down, using one hand to rub his stomach and chest and the other to finger herself as she controls his cock with her mouth. She licks greedily up the underside and around the head. Just when he starts to moan she takes her mouth off of him and pinches his dick so he can't cum.

She turns and looks at me as she raises her ass up in the air, offering herself to me. I get up and kneel behind her, placing my dick at her sopping entrance. I can feel the heat emanating from her pussy before I even come in contact with her. As I penetrate her she coos softly. I start to work in and out, forcing myself to keep it slow for her benefit.

As I continue my work, she returns her attention to Doug's cock. I hear a moan periodically leak out of her stuffed mouth. I lean over her enough to grab her swinging tits. She starts to shake her hips. As she starts to cum she sucks harder and deeper on Doug's cock. I watch his dick as it disappears almost entirely into her mouth. His face is stricken with ecstasy as he shoots his cum into Katy's mouth. Somehow I manage to refrain from also cumming but stop shafting her to let her rest.

She gives their orgasms a minute to subside before looking back at me and, with cum rolling out of the corner of her mouth, say "Okay, you did good. Go lay down now."

I follow her orders. She stands up and walks over to the bed, reaching up with her finger to scoop the cum off her chin and inserting it into and around her pussy. She crawls up and straddles me. She lowers herself onto my rigid pole until I'm all the way in. She sits up and starts to rock, back and forth, side to side. Katy reaches down, takes my hands, and places them on her breasts. Doug just watches as she works me around within her. I've been building up too long and can no longer take it. The physical pleasure mixed with the thought of my newly uninhibited sex kitten, willing to expose herself to someone other than me proves too powerful a combination. I explode inside of her. She gyrates until I go limp, at which point she lays on my chest and, to my surprise, falls asleep. I just reach over and pull the blanket over us. Doug cleans up and goes downstairs for something to eat. Kat and I rested for about a half hour before dressing and joining Doug downstairs. The family soon returned and we commenced with the daily activities.

The final night of our stay is upon us. I take a long hot shower to unwind from the day. When I walk out of the bathroom I see they've started without me. Katy is on top of Doug with his cock in her mouth and her pussy in his. I can hear slurping as both of them suck and kiss and lick each other. Doug is naked but Katy has on her black see-through teddy with hot pink trim, and no panties of course. The sheer material is bunched up above her ass.

My dick is instantly hard at the site. I get on the bed and watch my brothers tongue massage my young wife's cunt. I can see her glistening lips and I know she's primed for a heavy orgasm.

"You just concentrate on workin that clit," I whisper to Doug. I stand on my knees and scoot up behind her. Doug already has her legs and ass parted with his own hands, so I rest my hands upon her hips and slowly open her up with my cock. I work my tool in and out excruciatingly slow. Katy starts to wiggle her hips around as she begins to cum. I see her head moving up and down on Doug's cock with more fervor as she enters ecstasy. Apparently between her moaning and sucking, Doug's getting one hell of a blow because he starts to grunt as he cums down her throat. Katy falls silent. I can see she's abandoned Doug's spent cock and now bites her lip as she cums all over my cock and Doug's mouth. Her pussy squeezes my dick hard and I can't help but cum once again.

Katy again sleeps naked between us. I think at one point I wake in the middle of the night to them fucking again, but I'm so exhausted by this point, I'm not even sure if it's real or a dream, so I dismiss it and return to my slumber.

After breakfast the next morning we pack up to leave. I upload the pictures from the digital camera onto Doug's computer in a file simply named "Inside Katy."

Doug tells us all goodbye and wishes us a safe journey before we head out to the van. We all pile in when Katy exclaims, "Oh crap! I forgot my notebook."

"Do you remember where you left it?" I ask.

"No. It's somewhere in the apartment. I'll be right back." She jumps out of the van and runs back to the apartment. I watch her run and admire the way her loose, flowery skirt sways back and forth.

We all wait for what seems like forever. We pass the time watching tenants come and go. Children must be playing by the pool as we can here them screaming. About fifteen minutes pass. I get up to go check on her just as Katy returns. She has her notebook in hand as she hops in the back seat with me. I notice her face is flush and her hair is disheveled. She has that glow to her too, that after sex glow. My interest is piqued.

We lay down facing each other in the back seat for what I think is to be a nap. But in a successful attempt to tease me beyond recognition, Katy whispers what happened back at the apartment as we lie together in the backseat of the van.

"I went back in to grab the notebook off the dining room table, right where I told Doug I'd leave it. He was sitting at a chair at the table with his pants around his ankles and his stiff cock in his hand. I felt bittersweet at the sight -- knowing the satisfaction I was about to receive, but also that this was to be the last encounter like this. So I walked right up to him and straddled his legs. I lifted the skirt to my stomach with my right hand. Before I could sit he stopped me, admiring my exposed vagina. I let him look for a second, and even give me a kiss or two down there. I tell you, if you would let your brother give you some lessons on eating out, you'd get to a LOT more often. He does this thing with his tongue, just barely splitting my lips and grazing my clit, it drives me mad. Anyway, then I spread my by now dripping pussy with my left hand. I sat down slowly onto his rigid pole. I was so wet but still had to make circles with my hips to get him inside me; he's so thick. "

At this point in the story Katy grabs my hand and places it on her upper, inside thigh. I move my hand up her leg and before I even get to her pussy feel wetness on her skin. It's thick and sticky. I move on up to her hot hole. The excess of cum leaking out makes it easy to slid two fingers up her. She gasps, then continues her story as I very slowly finger fuck her.

"Knowing we didn't have much time I started riding him like crazy. I bucked back and forth. I was completely lost in the feeling of his thick cock. I didn't even notice him take my shirt off. So there I am, riding him as he sits there. I'm wearing my socks and shoes, and my skirt around my waist. He places his hands at the small of my back as I lean back. I arch my back and lean my head upside down, my stomach stretched and my tits facing the sky. I can't do much at this point but wiggle my hips, but it turns me on to know that he's seeing my naked body. Doug kisses my chest just below my breasts." She traces his path with her finger. "I lean back up slowly and his tongue stays glued to me. He leaves a wet trail as his tongue slides across my breast and up my neck before reaching my open mouth and awaiting tongue. We kiss deeply and passionately before I break it off to concentrate on moving my hips around. He uses the time wisely and feasts on my tits while his hands roam my naked, gyarating torso. I swear, all of the men in my life, especially you Bell men, seem to love my tits. I've caught every one of you staring at them at least ten times on this trip. Although your dad's probably looked more than both of you combined, but he hasn't seen them naked quite as many times, although I'm sure my dad probably has. Hell, he's probably seen them more than you have. Can't say I don't enjoy it though. No quicker way to get all wet in my panties than catching a guy staring at my tits. Anyway, back to the story. As he suckled the nipple on my right breast he bit it softly between his teeth. It hurt a little bit but at the same time sent fierce tingles through my body. I couldn't handle myself as I screamed out loud."

"That was you?" I asked in astonishment, "We all heard that, we thought it was some kids or something."

"Oops. Yeah, I guess that was me. So anyway, I continue this mind-blowing orgasm as my whole body tenses up. A feeling of naughtiness rips through my body as I bounce up and down on Doug's cock. My tits bounce in front of his face as I urge him, 'Fuck me, Doug! Fuck my swollen pussy before I go get back in the car with your brother. You like to fuck Katwoman don't you? Don't you? Oh. Oh fuck. That's right fuck me hard. Cum inside me. You like that I forgot my birth control don't you?'

"'You what?' he asked as he pulled back.

"I said, 'Oh yeah, I didn't mention that to you?' I stopped moving and relished in the feeling of him resting deep within me."

"'Shit Kat! We gotta stop. Let me get a condom on,' he said."

"'I don't like condoms. I can't feel your contours of your big cock when you wear a condom. And besides, it's a little late now, you must've pumped at least a quart of cum in me this weekend.'

To see that she gets her way Katy resumes her movement, rocking back and forth on Doug's lap, leaning forward to brush her chest against his.

"'Uhhhggg,' he groaned under me as I started to really try to grip his cock again.

imagine13
imagine13
66 Followers